Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue  (Read 193754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HigherSkies

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:55:48 AM

This coin will be revolutionary the ppl who are patient will win.

^^I agree.

I'd like to get the community involved, lets call it a group project.

I'm looking for your feedback. I'll leave you with a little hint at what I'm working on.

https://i.imgur.com/vMJw9yN.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:53:31 AM

hope this next release comes out well. 

store and website Smiley

hopefully the node reward structure as well Smiley

halcyondev (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:54:41 AM

I don't have a nice neat update right now. I took the weekend off from bitcointalk and have been doing some coding.

The update code payout for running a masternode is somewhat small but I'm looking into a way to increase the POS staking amount for people who run masternodes, and imposing a max limit of 2000 coins. That way people who want the increased staking amount can run multiple masternodes, which will make the anonymous system stronger, and also the network stronger as more wallets are staking.

The website is being finished up and I'll have it done soon. The nootropic store system is being built in, and I'll be able to make that part live sooner than I expected.

The community suggested to sell more items than just nootropics. The new feature I'm working on for Halcyon is a decentralized marketplace to take advantage of Peersend. Still deciding if this will be a part of the website or the wallet. The wallet seems like a better way to get people using Halcyon.

I will update the ANN and roadmap tomorrow. And go through the questions and answer them. For now, those who follow Halcyon closely will see this public notice first Smiley

cryptotrader86

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:51:58 AM

I don't have a nice neat update right now. I took the weekend off from bitcointalk and have been doing some coding.

The update code payout for running a masternode is somewhat small but I'm looking into a way to increase the POS staking amount for people who run masternodes, and imposing a max limit of 2000 coins. That way people who want the increased staking amount can run multiple masternodes, which will make the anonymous system stronger, and also the network stronger as more wallets are staking.

The website is being finished up and I'll have it done soon. The nootropic store system is being built in, and I'll be able to make that part live sooner than I expected.

The community suggested to sell more items than just nootropics. The new feature I'm working on for Halcyon is a decentralized marketplace to take advantage of Peersend. Still deciding if this will be a part of the website or the wallet. The wallet seems like a better way to get people using Halcyon.

I will update the ANN and roadmap tomorrow. And go through the questions and answer them. For now, those who follow Halcyon closely will see this public notice first Smiley

Way to GOOO!

Thanks for the great job!
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:05:34 AM

You're the man!
thenukemforall

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:41:28 PM

Thanks for your hard work MR!
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:02:06 PM

we need an update soon - otherwise this is going to get dumped more

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:40:54 PM

Awesome, keep up the good work.
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:59:32 PM

Working. Come help  Cheesy
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:11:08 PM

Working. Come help  Cheesy

ok .. pm me the address - I will bring pizza too

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
HigherSkies

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:34:12 PM

Update.

https://i.imgur.com/JgtUSDK.jpg
RonBurgundy

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:18:46 AM

That looks incredible. But what is it for?
4M8B

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:58:31 AM

I like the coin concept, but I won't like the price going out of the top 100 on coinmarketcap because then I have to switch  to view all coins which increases loading times on edge network wrrrrrrrrrr
4M8B

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:53:02 AM

It's now place 100 and zero means nothing so technically it's the best coin
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:02:00 AM

I like the coin concept, but I won't like the price going out of the top 100 on coinmarketcap because then I have to switch  to view all coins which increases loading times on edge network wrrrrrrrrrr

I don't like the price drop either but all I can do is continue to work and hope the crypto community notices again Smiley  An honest project with good tech will get more eyes again, I think.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:11:06 AM

Very True, we really got good Hype in begining but
now time to update otherwise people will lose interest
and will dump.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:14:34 AM

Price down after pump. Coin dead?
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:16:00 AM

Price down after pump. Coin dead?

Just posted above you.

also:

4M8B

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:32:40 AM

I don't like the price drop either but all I can do is continue to work and hope the crypto community notices again Smiley  An honest project with good tech will get more eyes again, I think.

Price will go up, no worry Wink
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:47:26 AM

It's the good time to buy
Silk Road 2 is coming
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: