Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94514 times)
WillowRosenberg

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:30:58 AM

Yeah, it's Myriadcoin clone Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:34:02 AM

First page he said he coded it from ground up , maybe some features other great coins have aswell , but why you all dont say that the arbitrush "new to anycoin" is awesome , its at least something new and not a copy coin from another one.

And i love the inbuild trade at the wallet , wanna see how it works.
WillowRosenberg

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:37:09 AM

First page he said he coded it from ground up , maybe some features other great coins have aswell , but why you all dont say that the arbitrush "new to anycoin" is awesome , its at least something new and not a copy coin from another one.

My bet is on a normal QT wallet + embedded web browser.
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:37:16 AM

NXT clone

you can see nxt clone coin just like 
NDF-1Sat
NTX-4sat
nas -5sat

all dead ,lol

Shocked  exactly to descript
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:40:03 AM

Nope its not mate, Also look at the pictures , not even a like seen more great wallet creations of this dev.
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:41:34 AM

The wallet looks good. Also good know dev makes it worthy but still isnt the price of ipo way high?
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:39:44 PM

The wallet looks good. Also good know dev makes it worthy but still isnt the price of ipo way high?

Uhm i dont think so really for a new coin with new features not a easy clone , and its a 50 coin reward 5 min block,

If it was a easy to mine coin it would maybe be diffrent also max. 21 mill
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:48:29 PM

NXT clone

NDF-1Sat
NTX-4sat
nas -5sat

all dead ,lol

nxt or BURST clone?...

check the BURST thread...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg8385794#msg8385794

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:53:59 PM

Yet another Next clone. With the recent history of Next clones crapping down to a single digit satoshis why would anyone bother? Just invest in the real thing.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:19:29 PM

another IPO, find an escrow ,then let's talk about that.

helloge,

Honestly man, I tried to go that route but the options were too expensive for us.  We're just a group of coders, not investors nor wealthy at that.  The quotes I got for ICO/IPO escrow were well beyond our reach for any reputable person/entity.  That's why I'm keeping everything as public and transparent as humanly possible.  I wouldn't try to convince you to buy into something you weren't completely comfortable with anyway.  We've all been around and we've all been burnt plenty of times.  So with that being said, I don't blame you.  If this IPO is successful, it'll allow for the funding of hosting, other development, marketing, licensing for some ideas we have for the wallet in addition, design and so forth.  If not, we'll definitely just try to make due with what we've got until the coins we mine alongside everyone else can be traded up and then used in turn for everything.

Sincerely,

syntaks

If you won't use an escrow, I can't invest. Almost every time that a dev won't use escrow it is because he doesn't like the fact that he doesn't have access to that BTC lol.

Escrow services are not that expensive, and they could be paid for as an expense so you aren't even the one paying for it in the end. It's just one of the development costs.

If you had a real project of this size, you would be begging for an escrow, because you would know that it would get YOU 10 times as many investors.

Also, you don't have any reputation to speak of, so Im not sure what you are getting at there either.

And last but not least, every time a wallet is supposed to have an exchange hooked to it, it is a scam.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE, IF YOU WERE GOING TO DELIVER, YOU WOULD HAVE AN ESCROW.

THIS IS VERY LIKELY A SCAM, AS IT HAS ALL THE TELL TALE SIGNS.

On top of that, your response above couldn't raise any more red flags.

How many times have I said throughout this thread I wasn't trying to force anyone to invest?  The several folks I spoke with wanted a % of the IPO upfront in return for escrow services.  Secondly, a project of this size - I've lead projects multitudes bigger and escrow doesn't necessarily instill confidence in the *end product* itself.  Regarding my reputation, with you, perhaps.  Should I go into a list of the countless number of coins that were broken that I played ghost mechanic for?  Not even for you.  The ones I have if they choose to come outright and say it have the option to do so but I either asked or agreed to remain silent about it.  Plain and simple - you don't define nor dictate the terms on which something is considered illegitimate.  What "tell tale" signs does this project have of being a scam?

Lastly, I'm a bit concerned with your capability to really give a clear, true overall opinion if you think it's that difficulty to utilize an exchange's API to tie into a piece of software.  I mean, that's what the API is there for, isn't it?  Unless you misread, or maybe didn't even read the entire post and assumed I wrote an entire exchange of sorts into the wallet interface itself?  Let me clear that up for ya buddy - I didn't invent "Bittrex" - they've been around for a bit.  Go check them out - bittrex.com.

My response was something I seldom see - 100% honesty.  I rarely feed trolls, but you seemed so hungry I couldn't help but throw a few hunks of bread over the bridge.

You're welcome,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:22:21 PM

Yep, you would win that bet.  The features coded into the wallet interface and the anonymity features are what sets it aside.  Myriad coinbase clone, with a modified version of blake.  I coded the interface from the ground up, not the coin itself.  The interface is my part of the project.

Regards,

syntaks

Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:31:30 PM

watching

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:32:50 PM

NXT clone

NDF-1Sat
NTX-4sat
nas -5sat

all dead ,lol

nxt or BURST clone?...

check the BURST thread...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg8385794#msg8385794

Heh, I just saw that.  No wonder people are screaming "Nxt clone".  The difference though, this isn't a Nxt clone.  It's web-based, and that bootstrap theme is used - but the features I've coded are mine.  The bootstrap theme I used was sb-admin, freely found online.  I'm not a designer so that's why I grabbed it.  That looks like a pure Nxt clone to me though just from the features and the address style.  Thanks for the link.

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:57:43 PM

Here's an update:

Someone reached out to me in light of this thread and made me aware of the fact this can be handled through colored coins.  I'll be setting that up today and I'll be posting details as well as updating the original announcement.  A few other changes will also be made.  We're not a huge company trying to raise a few thousand BTC.  Like I said though, I can understand the hesitation for support.  I'll be posting a screencast also later of the wallet in use.

Best regards,

syntaks

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:10:41 PM

Here's an update:

Someone reached out to me in light of this thread and made me aware of the fact this can be handled through colored coins.  I'll be setting that up today and I'll be posting details as well as updating the original announcement.  A few other changes will also be made.  We're not a huge company trying to raise a few thousand BTC.  Like I said though, I can understand the hesitation for support.  I'll be posting a screencast also later of the wallet in use.

Best regards,

syntaks

If this actually happens I will delete my posts. I don't see it actually happening at this point. But I've been wrong before.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:48:59 PM

Here's an update:

Someone reached out to me in light of this thread and made me aware of the fact this can be handled through colored coins.  I'll be setting that up today and I'll be posting details as well as updating the original announcement.  A few other changes will also be made.  We're not a huge company trying to raise a few thousand BTC.  Like I said though, I can understand the hesitation for support. I'll be posting a screencast also later of the wallet in use.

Best regards,

syntaks

If this actually happens I will delete my posts. I don't see it actually happening at this point. But I've been wrong before.

You better delete it now then cause i know syn for a while And he Aint trolling, Thats Also a reason why i think its unfair And not right to say scam before you ever talked to syn! There is a irc channel just join And stop trolling hes makeing a product that have Some Nice new features just enjoy them

So you can write with caps And think your right why dont you just wait And get prove !
Your post here have no point at all.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:10:59 PM

Here's an update:

Best regards,

syntaks

Not a problem.  Once I'm done with my day-job coding I'll get this all situated.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:53:02 PM

Here's an update:

Someone reached out to me in light of this thread and made me aware of the fact this can be handled through colored coins.  I'll be setting that up today and I'll be posting details as well as updating the original announcement.  A few other changes will also be made.  We're not a huge company trying to raise a few thousand BTC.  Like I said though, I can understand the hesitation for support. I'll be posting a screencast also later of the wallet in use.

Best regards,

syntaks

Not a problem.  Once I'm done with my day-job coding I'll get this all situated.

+1 For dev.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:30:28 AM

About to set up colored coins - then once my daughter falls asleep I'll create the screencast.  I'll keep things updated here.

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:54:27 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 03:40:03 AM by richiela

FWIW, syntaks is a stand up fellow, and has been helping a lot of coins behind the scenes for a very long time.  I do not believe he's trying to scam or anything of the sort.  As such, we will be making an exception and provide the ICO hosting with no up front fee.  This should help ease everyone's mind on investing.

We are working out the terms as well as the tiered pricing for the ICO.  Please stay tuned to the ANN for more coming details.

Thanks,
richie

*all views expressed here are my own and not that of bittrex*

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: