Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94510 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:48:38 PM

first level to clear 20k sats these are 10k buys second level to clear 25k sats for 12.5k buys and then heading towards 50k sats

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTgo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:50:13 PM

I think 70% profit in one day is enough.

seriously ? you have quite a small stomach !
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:52:03 PM

many might think this is a quick profit coin, think again and read the whitepaper.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:56:59 PM

how many coins are being mined now?
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:57:04 PM

That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

lol you just missed out, its a community decision. dev credibility is still intact because he did say he will speak to richiela about it and ofcourse richiela agreed to it too. loving this close bond with dev and bittrex. expect fireworks,

That's the one thing that bothers me the most.  The close bond between dev and bittrex.  I don't trust any of the exchanges so it concerns me when I see this trend towards devs working behind the scenes in close cooperation with the exchanges.  Granted there needed to be cooperation due to the fact that this was an ICO but it's a disturbing trend.  And when the exchange operator vouches for the dev it makes things look a little too cozy.

I put some btc into this based off of the original ANN.  Now after I buy the terms are changed.  I should be able to get a refund but this is cryptocurrency and there are no rules.  Terms can and will be changed at anytime.  And they have in this case. Basically new coins should just state in the ANN "This is just a vague outline, we'll change anything we want when we want" .    Had I know that this was going to be traded before the Sept 14th date I wouldn't have bought any at this time.  This will likely go back to ICO levels soon and then people will start selling at a loss to free up their btc and move on to the next pump and dump.  I was hoping this wasn't going to be like all the rest but it's starting to look that way.

I'm not fudding on the coin or the concept.  I invested in it.  I just think that changing the rules AFTER people have invested based on specific information is wrong.   It's already been pumped to .0002 and dumped to .00014.  It's too bad because it had a potential.  Now it's just another pump and dump which will likely get even worse once the mining starts and miners start dumping daily.  I'm contemplating dumping everything I have for a small profit and just moving on.  I'm sure others feel the same way.  It was a very bad decision to start trading already.  Nobody can move their coins off the exchange so they will just be sitting there and if the value doesn't rise to levels people expect they'll just dump for a small loss if necessary and move on.  You've taken the withdraw to local wallet and hold option out of the equation.  I hope I'm wrong but I've seen this scenario too many times before.  
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:01:21 PM

That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

lol you just missed out, its a community decision. dev credibility is still intact because he did say he will speak to richiela about it and ofcourse richiela agreed to it too. loving this close bond with dev and bittrex. expect fireworks,

Of course Richie agreed to it.  The coin will be exclusively on his exchange until the wallet is released.  There's literally no way to move coins off his exchange.

There was zero reason to rush the start of trading other than people who want to dump within hours. So that's what's going to happen.

It's normal to allow the market to trade after an IPO ends, that doesn't constitute it being a pump and dump. The tech/coin/devs are all solid and if you TRULY believed in the project you would not fear the wolves of crypto regardless. Anyway, sell them early to me and I'll see you at .004

It might be normal but when it is stated in the ANN that trading will start on a certain day then that's the day it should start.  What else in the ANN is going to be changed?  Coin count?  Block size?  Emission rate?    Had I known this was going to happen I wouldn't have invested.   
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:01:46 PM

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

That's the one thing that bothers me the most.  The close bond between dev and bittrex.  I don't trust any of the exchanges so it concerns me when I see this trend towards devs working behind the scenes in close cooperation with the exchanges.  Granted there needed to be cooperation due to the fact that this was an ICO but it's a disturbing trend.  And when the exchange operator vouches for the dev it makes things look a little too cozy.

I put some btc into this based off of the original ANN.  Now after I buy the terms are changed.  I should be able to get a refund but this is cryptocurrency and there are no rules.  Terms can and will be changed at anytime.  And they have in this case. Basically new coins should just state in the ANN "This is just a vague outline, we'll change anything we want when we want" .    Had I know that this was going to be traded before the Sept 14th date I wouldn't have bought any at this time.  This will likely go back to ICO levels soon and then people will start selling at a loss to free up their btc and move on to the next pump and dump.  I was hoping this wasn't going to be like all the rest but it's starting to look that way.

I'm not fudding on the coin or the concept.  I invested in it.  I just think that changing the rules AFTER people have invested based on specific information is wrong.   It's already been pumped to .0002 and dumped to .00014.  It's too bad because it had a potential.  Now it's just another pump and dump which will likely get even worse once the mining starts and miners start dumping daily.  I'm contemplating dumping everything I have for a small profit and just moving on.  I'm sure others feel the same way.  It was a very bad decision to start trading already.  Nobody can move their coins off the exchange so they will just be sitting there and if the value doesn't rise to levels people expect they'll just dump for a small loss if necessary and move on.  You've taken the withdraw to local wallet and hold option out of the equation.  I hope I'm wrong but I've seen this scenario too many times before.  

to address some of your points firstly bittrex isn't your small exchanges it has had volumes of 7000btc. if bittrex has been faithful throughout this do you think they care about the amount here. if you can't trust richiela you shouldn't be trading on bittrex at all.

as far as miners are concerned, if you say 2btc is a dump then i think your in the wrong coin and good luck with your investments. secondly you say people can't move coins and people may dump well there is nothing stopping to dump if they were allowed to withdraw. they could simply transfer the coins and sell no big deal. this ain't just another one of your ipo's to make a quick buck ofcourse it can triple or quadruple your investment but hey we have real tech and this is the feature most people are buying it in for off-the-chain #anonymous transactions (transactions are sent anonymously through a secure farm of nodes).

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:03:38 PM

NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Is this OK ?

No it's not but apparently there is nothing investors that invested based on the information that was initially provided but changed after the ICO sold out can do about it.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:04:21 PM

do you know another coin where richiela has come forward to vouch for the dev. he is aware of the devs skills, and waived fee because he knows what dev could deliver. ofcourse he is seeing it from a business perspective too as he wanted this coin on his exchange as he may also believe dev will create a top 10 coin
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:06:46 PM

NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Is this OK ?

No it's not but apparently there is nothing investors that invested based on the information that was initially provided but changed after the ICO sold out can do about it.

agree but if you feel dev should have waited, then trading is open and you can sell and give new investors a chance. i think it is was a good decision to open trading now as the coin will settle at a price rather than opening ipo on the release of the wallet where people who are in for a quick profit would have dumped. during this time we will get rid of them and when news hit your looking at true investors holding this coin which will have a bigger effect as they will hold to much larger prices.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:09:48 PM

i have calculated at current prices 345k coins will be mined till wallet release giving us a total of 1.34million coins at the time of release now when that news hits when we have 1.34million in circulation you decide where this will be 100k would only give us a market cap $685,000.

bear in mind many of us will still be holding our ipo coins.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:10:08 PM

I think the reason to open trading is to help ico investors.

I brought up my concern of getting dumped on by big farms, so I asked dev last night to reduce the block reward.

Whatever the case is, you can sell your coins and move on if you have doubts. Why would you complain when you're already exiting at a profit?
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:12:36 PM

Is this OK ?

agree but if you feel dev should have waited, then trading is open and you can sell and give new investors a chance. i think it is was a good decision to open trading now as the coin will settle at a price rather than opening ipo on the release of the wallet where people who are in for a quick profit would have dumped. during this time we will get rid of them and when news hit your looking at true investors holding this coin which will have a bigger effect as they will hold to much larger prices.

Agreed 100% and Shojayxt if you don't like it the answer is simple sell your coins now. You can still make a profit from the ICO price, and like bitcoinwonders said weak hands and non holders will get shaken out long before launch happens so there is nothing wrong with that. Once the whales have enough coins after executing weak people then the real price will start revealing itself.

broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:12:40 PM

i have calculated at current prices 345k coins will be mined till wallet release giving us a total of 1.34million coins at the time of release now when that news hits when we have 1.34million in circulation you decide where this will be 100k would only give us a market cap $685,000.

can anyone confirm if this is right if the market cap is gonna be only 685k at 100k then hell yea im holding
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:13:35 PM

This is definitely a valid concern/question in a typical situation but the circumstances here should shed some light on the security of the overall market value:

There's a maximum potential of 14,400 coins mined per 24 hours.  There are 5 minutes between new blocks. 24 hours * 60 minutes / 5 is 288 blocks per day * 50 (the block reward).  The diff adjustment applying to each block in the fashion that it does accordingly (25% up or down) help keep things on an even level.  The scarcity of NEOS combined with it's usefulness, I don't foresee it being something that is dumped too carelessly for a quick return or even wave trading.

Hopefully that helps set your minds at ease some but if not please feel free to voice your concerns even with that being said.

do the math yourself.
broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:15:58 PM

This is definitely a valid concern/question in a typical situation but the circumstances here should shed some light on the security of the overall market value:

There's a maximum potential of 14,400 coins mined per 24 hours.  There are 5 minutes between new blocks. 24 hours * 60 minutes / 5 is 288 blocks per day * 50 (the block reward).  The diff adjustment applying to each block in the fashion that it does accordingly (25% up or down) help keep things on an even level.  The scarcity of NEOS combined with it's usefulness, I don't foresee it being something that is dumped too carelessly for a quick return or even wave trading.

Hopefully that helps set your minds at ease some but if not please feel free to voice your concerns even with that being said.

do the math yourself.

thanks for your informative posts i am going to sleep got nothing to worry
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:18:23 PM

wow guys!! going great ! but if u want the price to rise... remove sell orders!! remove your sell orders!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:20:49 PM

Sincerely,

syntaks

to address some of your points firstly bittrex isn't your small exchanges it has had volumes of 7000btc. if bittrex has been faithful throughout this do you think they care about the amount here. if you can't trust richiela you shouldn't be trading on bittrex at all.

as far as miners are concerned, if you say 2btc is a dump then i think your in the wrong coin and good luck with your investments. secondly you say people can't move coins and people may dump well there is nothing stopping to dump if they were allowed to withdraw. they could simply transfer the coins and sell no big deal. this ain't just another one of your ipo's to make a quick buck ofcourse it can triple or quadruple your investment but hey we have real tech and this is the feature most people are buying it in for off-the-chain #anonymous transactions (transactions are sent anonymously through a secure farm of nodes).

Well I don't care how much volume bittrex does and I don't know richiela so there is no way I could blindly trust him.  Besides, this is crypto.  I don't trust anyone.  Trust will leave you with less btc.  It doesn't matter how faithful you claim bittrex is, it's an exchange and it operates to make a profit which is why there was no problem with starting the trading and collecting trading fee's.

Anyway, if you're happy then fine.  If I'm not then I can still sell what I have for a profit.  But looking at the order book, I would take the price right down to the ICO price if I did.  

We'll see how this turns out I guess.

drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:21:43 PM

Whales are getting slaughtered like the pigs that they are
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:23:15 PM

Sincerely,

syntaks

Well I don't care how much volume bittrex does and I don't know richiela so there is no way I could blindly trust him.  Besides, this is crypto.  I don't trust anyone.  Trust will leave you with less btc.  It doesn't matter how faithful you claim bittrex is, it's an exchange and it operates to make a profit which is why there was no problem with starting the trading and collecting trading fee's.

Anyway, if you're happy then fine.  If I'm not then I can still sell what I have for a profit.  But looking at the order book, I would take the price right down to the ICO price if I did.  

We'll see how this turns out I guess.

thats cool your entitle to your opinion on one side you say you don't trust bittrex but yet you deposit btc to trade there. we have buy orders waiting im sure you won't affect us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: