Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94513 times)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:00:13 AM

Also, "such anticipation, such hype, such fail.." - more like you're angry that the full block rewards haven't kicked in yet and you have to wait.  Don't be rude.  Thanks.

Regards,

syntaks

Well sometimes irony dont do well in writing Undecided

Honestly when basic problems like this is not sorted pre-launch how is the rest of things supposed to hold up?
This have happend with multi-algo coins before i honestly did not think this dev team would step into the same sinkhole..

During testnet, and even with the first 128 blocks mined, this didn't surface.  The only thing we can do right now is take a look into it.  We haven't let up yet, and we don't plan on it.

Thank you,

syntaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:01:38 AM

Also, "such anticipation, such hype, such fail.." - more like you're angry that the full block rewards haven't kicked in yet and you have to wait.  Don't be rude.  Thanks.

Regards,

syntaks

Honestly when basic problems like this is not sorted pre-launch how is the rest of things supposed to hold up?
This have happend with multi-algo coins before i honestly did not think this dev team would step into the same sinkhole..

SHA difficulty have been up there since block 211 or something like that, you guys are already 12 hours late almost looking into it..

What do you expect with a few hundred TH of power?  The diff to sit idle?  We're not late.

Thanks,

syntaks

figgyUK

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:02:17 AM

@twoturtles hi, I'm using osX Mountain Lion - what are my wallet options? I can only see a link for Mavericks which I tried but it doesn't work. Thanks.

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:03:27 AM

@twoturtles hi, I'm using osX Mountain Lion - what are my wallet options? I can only see a link for Mavericks which I tried but it doesn't work. Thanks.

You're the second person that's reported they're using Mountain Lion.  We'll get on top of releasing a client for you guys.  Sorry about that!

Best regards,

syntaks

kingtan

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:03:42 AM

Dev, you are really doing a great job.i'm glad to join the community!!!
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:08:46 AM

Dev, you are really doing a great job.i'm glad to join the community!!!

Thanks a lot kingtan!  We're trying.

Regards,

syntaks

figgyUK

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:11:00 AM

You're the second person that's reported they're using Mountain Lion.  We'll get on top of releasing a client for you guys.  Sorry about that!

Best regards,

syntaks

Thanks. I think a fair few users haven't bothered with Mavericks and are still on Mountain Lion. Will keep an eye out for your client Smiley

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:21:36 AM

Regards,

syntaks

SHA difficulty have been up there since block 211 or something like that, you guys are already 12 hours late almost looking into it..

What do you expect with a few hundred TH of power?  The diff to sit idle?  We're not late.

Thanks,

syntaks

Well i did not expect the difficulty to freak out entirely and get stuck for all 3 algo`s..
You in the Dev team had many hours to make a post in the thread, "we have discovered one issue and is working on it" or whatever.
Instead it is commented after i highlighted the issue in this thread, i noticed it before i went to bed last night, woke up and saw it was still
stuck, no comments - no nothing from the dev team.
So yes you are late.
Block 211 that i think is the last SHA block was 13 hours 51 minutes 22 seconds ago.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:25:33 AM

Regards,

syntaks

What do you expect with a few hundred TH of power?  The diff to sit idle?  We're not late.

Thanks,

syntaks

Well i did not expect the difficulty to freak out entirely and get stuck for all 3 algo`s..
You in the Dev team had 11+ hours to make a post in the thread, "we have discovered one issue and is working on it" or whatever.
Instead it is commented after i highlighted the issue in this thread, i noticed it before i went to bed last night, woke up and saw it was still
So yes you are late.
Block 211 that i think is the last SHA block was 13 hours 51 minutes 22 seconds ago.

Well in all fairness man, it wasn't stuck last night when we were watching it and had no reports.  It was the end of a week-long period of barely any sleep.  We had to sleep at some point.  Now that we're aware of it, we're on top of it.  I'm not really sure what more you're looking for.

Regards,

syntaks

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:30:51 AM

Regards,

syntaks

Thanks,

syntaks

You in the Dev team had many hours to make a post in the thread, "we have discovered one issue and is working on it" or whatever.
So yes you are late.

Let me guess you havent followed this thread and neos-coin from start i guess, cause the launched was in about 3 weeks, but because many people wanted it before that he worked hes ass off to get it ready.

If you followed (or read back) this forum topic, you will find out what great things he did to help this coin !

If your here only for fud or complaining , while he says hes looking into it ! I think your on the wrong coin cause here people are working on something nice and it will succeed.

Also people have to sleep so i dont think he found out late.

Dev. team is doing a great thing ! keep up the good job.

*EDIT* also you keep posting and hold him of work doesnt help. There working on it.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:40:14 AM

Hey buddy! Syntaks

Do not work so much, because it breaks your balls!

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:40:36 AM

dude look at the past pages of the thread and follow what been going on the past three days.. the dev literally hasn't sleep and took time off work to release what was supposed to be released on sept 14th, he's weeks early cause the community needed it cause of the market opening too early... this guy just did so much work and posted links and videos through every step ... u can literally watch him code. thats how transparent and active he is.. go look at his titter he posted around when u posted your question that he's going to catch some sleep finally... your issue will be solved at any moment now that he's on it .. watch and see how fast he responds and acts to everything ... i do understand your frustration but i assure you he was sleeping and is ontop of it as i post this..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:45:01 AM

Hey buddy! Syntaks

Do not work so much, because it breaks your balls!

lolololol  only on this thread are the community members telling the dev to take some time for himself .. sleep a bit.. lol thats why ill never sell my neos I'm scared ill never find a dev this good again! lol

twoturtles!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:12:39 PM

Regards,

syntaks

Thanks,

syntaks

So yes you are late.

Let me guess you havent followed this thread and neos-coin from start i guess, cause the launched was in about 3 weeks, but because many people wanted it before that he worked hes ass off to get it ready.

If you followed (or read back) this forum topic, you will find out what great things he did to help this coin !

If your here only for fud or complaining , while he says hes looking into it ! I think your on the wrong coin cause here people are working on something nice and it will succeed.

*EDIT* also you keep posting and hold him of work doesnt help. There working on it.

I pointed out the issue that all 3 algos was stuck and that the blockchain was stalled, you call that "FUD & complaining" i call that helpful and informative to the so called community that you claim to be a part of.

dude look at the past pages of the thread and follow what been going on the past three days.. the dev literally hasn't sleep and took time off work to release what was supposed to be released on sept 14th, he's weeks early cause the community needed it cause of the market opening too early... this guy just did so much work and posted links and videos through every step ... u can literally watch him code. thats how transparent and active he is.. go look at his titter he posted around when u posted your question that he's going to catch some sleep finally... your issue will be solved at any moment now that he's on it .. watch and see how fast he responds and acts to everything ... i do understand your frustration but i assure you he was sleeping and is ontop of it as i post this..

I have 100% respect for the sleep depravated developer issue and i know this release have been rushed.
I also have 100% trust in that this matter will be solved rapidly.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
ereborltc

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:14:54 PM

Regards,

syntaks

Thanks,

syntaks

So yes you are late.

I pointed out the issue that all 3 algos was stuck and that the blockchain was stalled, you call that "FUD & complaining" i call that helpful and informative to the so called community that you claim to be a part of.

I have 100% respect for the sleep depravated developer issue and i know this release have been rushed.

+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:20:02 PM

Having an issue on OSX 10.10

After run-setup.sh I get alot of text that looks like this in terminal
$Ç1°Š]ÆONÁ¬téÈøÆþ`„ÃÄ¥tªÙŸ-nzV¡ÝR,·æ ÌÁ§êºÑnë¾ûàH€%wº{¹±ÒYoíá~ÀoÃ÷.ôq

Also when I go to http://127.0.0.1:18000

No interface on browser, just a half page of text that looks like that

Can you please tell me the steps you took to set up and run Neos?

Thanks,

syntaks

cd /Users/anon/Downloads/osX
sh run-Setup.sh
terminal responds with:
Failed loading /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/ext/ZendGuardLoader.so:  dlopen(/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/ext/ZendGuardLoader.so, 9): image not found
Zend
    20040722036554111543045x?
?2
  ?X͎?DN<?   s?f%?9M????pA!$?   A?M????8   ?y???m?O?b^??7??+???ޙ?j?Huh?ꯪHuh??mV?u[??ދ?0?G1?v\???nw;]?׵Huh~(???w?>??#???x??@ӨHuh??#???Ua?xWc?9?U<v??m?ӵþ?(@.?ػ?'W????Gg??9??٣#?A????I>?

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:29:59 PM

Having an issue on OSX 10.10

After run-setup.sh I get alot of text that looks like this in terminal
$Ç1°Š]ÆONÁ¬téÈøÆþ`„ÃÄ¥tªÙŸ-nzV¡ÝR,·æ ÌÁ§êºÑnë¾ûàH€%wº{¹±ÒYoíá~ÀoÃ÷.ôq

Also when I go to http://127.0.0.1:18000

No interface on browser, just a half page of text that looks like that

Can you please tell me the steps you took to set up and run Neos?

Thanks,

syntaks

cd /Users/anon/Downloads/osX
sh run-Setup.sh
terminal responds with:
Failed loading /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/ext/ZendGuardLoader.so:  dlopen(/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/ext/ZendGuardLoader.so, 9): image not found
Zend
    20040722036554111543045x?
?2
  ?X͎?DN<?   s?f%?9M????pA!$?   A?M????8   ?y???m?O?b^??7??+???ޙ?j?Huh?ꯪHuh??mV?u[??ދ?0?G1?v\???nw;]?׵Huh~(???w?>??#???x??@ӨHuh??#???Ua?xWc?9?U<v??m?ӵþ?(@.?ػ?'W????Gg??9??٣#?A????I>?

This sounds like php is ignoring the specification to use ./php.ini which explicitly tells php to load the runtime.  Did you modify the setup script at all by chance?  Did you move anything outside of the package directory or just download and run it as-is?  We can get this sorted, it's straightforward.  A few caveats of this release are the inability to really customize the config the way you'd like which is something we had planned on including.  This will be in the next release but for now when these issues arise we're tackling them one by one.

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:31:20 PM

Regards,

syntaks

Thanks,

syntaks

So yes you are late.

Thanks a lot man and I'm sorry for the troubles.  Believe me, if they had surfaced we would have nailed them down.  The only thing I can promise you is that we will sort this out.  Neos is very serious to us and we love our community.

Sincerely,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:38:15 PM

though a bit early I added a x11 pool too and msged the op.. also available at our pools mainpage and twitter (see sig) Smiley

Pool added to neoscoin.com thanks a lot man =)

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:38:55 PM

though a bit early I added a x11 pool too and msged the op.. also available at our pools mainpage and twitter (see sig) Smiley

Pool added to neoscoin.com thanks a lot man =)

no prob mate, just hope the diff things will be sorted out soon and we reach block 1000 for full rewards Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: