Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94513 times)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:18:14 PM

Thank you everyone for your kind words, your compliments and giving us your support either spiritually or financially.  I would also like to apologize to those who do feel disappointed or unhappy with the decision to trade before the wallet was released.  One thing I will say about that is that I've stressed this project has a strong focus on community.  Without all of you it's pointless and has no real reason to exist.  With that being said, I did reach out to not just Richie, but firstly the community to get an overall idea of which direction they were leaning more towards.  The majority seemed to want trading.  With that taken into consideration I spoke with Richie.

To address the notion that of course Bittrex approved or is happy about it - I'd like to say you know what, I'm glad if they're happy and I'm happy they approved.  They stepped in where noone else did and offered this ICO to us on good faith in both us as people and developers, as well as faith in our product.  I would say it's more than fair.

Regarding the wallet release, staying true to my word we are working to release it as early as possible but not carelessly.  The entire idea behind this project was to be something more than what was currently spawning out there in the wild which is unfortunately a slew of broken/empty promises and/or cheap products.  I'll be checking the forum and IRC channel in between coding, so if anyone has any other questions please feel free to take the floor.

Again in closing I'd like to express our gratitude once more and leave you with the promise that we will be working our hardest for you.

Sincerely,

The NeosCoin Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:20:45 PM

and note im sure richiela has seen the code for the wallet first hand to be sticking his neck out. very interested in arbitrush hopefully brings a new meaning to anon and sets a new bar.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:23:52 PM

0.01 today  Cheesy
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:26:10 PM

0.01 today  Cheesy

as much as we would all love that not 0.01 today, i think 100k could be difficult too, unless a whale is in the mood.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
MASTER 101101

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:26:24 PM

NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Is this OK ?

Yes, bittrex doesn't host an ICO unless they have a source so the devs are finalizing the wallet. We will be able to trade based on the already proven good tech of this coin. Wallet will come later.
Very strange ICO.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:30:24 PM

That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

lol you just missed out, its a community decision. dev credibility is still intact because he did say he will speak to richiela about it and ofcourse richiela agreed to it too. loving this close bond with dev and bittrex. expect fireworks,

Of course Richie agreed to it.  The coin will be exclusively on his exchange until the wallet is released.  There's literally no way to move coins off his exchange.

There was zero reason to rush the start of trading other than people who want to dump within hours. So that's what's going to happen.

It's normal to allow the market to trade after an IPO ends, that doesn't constitute it being a pump and dump. The tech/coin/devs are all solid and if you TRULY believed in the project you would not fear the wolves of crypto regardless. Anyway, sell them early to me and I'll see you at .004

agree yes there could be many reasons for a early start. not having a  fix date can lead to mistakes extra btc to bring new stuff or get it out quicker. i care about the thing where dev is legit and richiela supports him. think about it logically dev did ipo because he thought it would take 21 days to raise it, but it took hours, it would have been better to let it trade and the price adjust itself. we all know dev will deliver as we know the guy is a coder. ofcourse people will dump and hand it over to those who will see the bigger potential. there are people who will hold there are people who will sell. some will take 205 profit some will take 40% some 300%. everyone has the targets its important to state product is real. dev has showed video with updates regularly. it ain't touching ipo prices sorry mate.

+

Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:32:02 PM

Thank you everyone for your kind words, your compliments and giving us your support either spiritually or financially.  I would also like to apologize to those who do feel disappointed or unhappy with the decision to trade before the wallet was released.  One thing I will say about that is that I've stressed this project has a strong focus on community.  Without all of you it's pointless and has no real reason to exist.  With that being said, I did reach out to not just Richie, but firstly the community to get an overall idea of which direction they were leaning more towards.  The majority seemed to want trading.  With that taken into consideration I spoke with Richie.

To address the notion that of course Bittrex approved or is happy about it - I'd like to say you know what, I'm glad if they're happy and I'm happy they approved.  They stepped in where noone else did and offered this ICO to us on good faith in both us as people and developers, as well as faith in our product.  I would say it's more than fair.

Regarding the wallet release, staying true to my word we are working to release it as early as possible but not carelessly.  The entire idea behind this project was to be something more than what was currently spawning out there in the wild which is unfortunately a slew of broken/empty promises and/or cheap products.  I'll be checking the forum and IRC channel in between coding, so if anyone has any other questions please feel free to take the floor.

Again in closing I'd like to express our gratitude once more and leave you with the promise that we will be working our hardest for you.

Sincerely,

The NeosCoin Team

Great job devs!  Happy to be aboard, and am super interested to see what happens today!
Mainbrain

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

BaiQi

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:33:58 PM

SOLD OUT?

Show me your Bitcoin address.
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:34:30 PM

SOLD OUT?

Yes. lol.
MASTER 101101

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:37:05 PM

All 125 btc in fiat ?
thcmakaveli

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:51:14 PM

All 125 btc in fiat ?

I am sorry that you missed the ICO, but you still can buy at the market price Smiley
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:51:54 PM

It's probably a good thing I missed the ICO someones always anxious to dump. Why? We may never understand.

mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:57:39 PM

ipo all sold out. missed another one again. i've read the whitepaper and i am liking this part:

" One key feature of Neos is off-the-chain anonymous transactions (transactions are sent anonymously through a
secure farm of nodes) and any trace of the transaction will not be seen on the blockchain. Alongside this
ability is selective Proof of Transaction. When sending through the Neos wallet, you're provided with
the opportunity to either have Proof of Transaction, or send completely anonymously with no trace of
the transaction. Another convenient benefit of Neos is in-wallet trading. We've worked hard to create a
near mirror copy of Bittrex' trading interface to make it as convenient as possible to adapt to. You'll be
able to execute all of the functions you would normally have to execute by logging into Bittrex, right
from the wallet. This includes but is not limited to deposits, withdrawals, order control, buying and
selling Neos."

if this is truly anonymous then you will be sitting alongside xc and drk. i am confident dev will deliver. its risky to see if anyone will at ipo prices but if not im more than happy to pay more. i missed the drk train, looking forward to this being another story like xc. dev is it possible we could get some background info on yourself like experience in c++. not too worried about the new coins being mined as we have many years. will stay awake for this.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:59:07 PM

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

IMO, you couldn't be more wrong. The price will be at the VERY min 5x the IPO price. Many people missed out and see this coin going places, they will have no problem paying 50000 sats as it looks as if it will be 150 to 200 in the near future.

Simple supply and demand.

----------------------------------------

One thing that could cause this not to be true is this:

I still wish the devs would revisit the many requests by the community to lower the block rewards to protect the coin.

Even down to 35 or 30, a drop will only be helpful.

I know the devs are more experienced than I am at this, I have a ton of respect for them, I just hope they are right if they don't lower it, because there is a lot at stake now considering the status this coin has reached.

One thing I just think is for sure, once the coins are mined, the miners will constantly and aggressively under cut each other over and over again trying to dump before the next guy. Very few miners hold. Simply because is you are miner and you were to hold all your coins and not dump ASAP, you would lose overall.

If miners dump ASAP across the board, with all coins, and just follow this system, and not try to call which coins will do well, this is by far the best way for miners to make profits overall.

This is how they operate, and overall the ones that operate this way make the most profit. I don't see them deviating from their normal MO and making an exception for Neoscoin, as they stay away from speculating on future value and because in their business those who dump the fastest win 19 out of 20 times. They don't try to guess which coins will do well or not, they DUMP and SOON as they can, and in their business, they really should if they are smart.

Just my take on the issue.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:01:49 PM

Sincerely,

syntaks

IMO, you couldn't be more wrong. The price will be at the VERY min 5x the IPO price. Many people missed out and see this coin going places, they will have no problem paying 50000 sats as it looks as if it will be 150 to 200 in the near future.

Simple supply and demand.

----------------------------------------

One thing that could cause this not to be true is this:

I still wish the devs would revisit the many requests by the community to lower the block rewards to protect the coin.

Even down to 35 or 30, a drop will only be helpful.

I know the devs are more experienced than I am at this, I have a ton of respect for them, I just hope they are right if they don't lower it, because there is a lot at stake now considering the status this coin has reached.

One thing I just think is for sure, once the coins are mined, the miners will constantly and aggressively under cut each other over and over again trying to dump before the next guy. Very few miners hold. Simply because is you are miner and you were to hold all your coins and not dump ASAP, you would lose overall.

If miners dump ASAP across the board, with all coins, and just follow this system, and not try to call which coins will do well, this is by far the best way for miners to make profits overall.

This is how they operate, and overall the ones that operate this way make the most profit. I don't see them deviating from their normal MO and making an exception for Neoscoin, as they stay away from speculating on future value and because in their business those who dump the fastest win 19 out of 20 times. They don't try to guess which coins will do well or not, they DUMP and SOON as they can, and in their business, they really should if they are smart.

Just my take on the issue.

with 1.8btc at current price at 50k 7.21btc i don't think it should be a problem to maintain even at 50k given the volumes this coin could have.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:03:34 PM

what time is it now pst.
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:04:38 PM

should be 11.04Pst now.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:06:08 PM

should be 11.04Pst now.

They need to work out a cheesy one liner before they add the coin.
thcmakaveli

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Aaand here we goo the market is open
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:14:39 PM