Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94513 times)
kuperis

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:25:19 PM

i think now was quick profit fixing, but ir next 12hours should hit 30k sat. sooner or later whales should start their game and then we see 100k.
im gonna wait till september with my 10k@ 12500 and 4k @ 15000..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:26:14 PM

i think now was quick profit fixing, but ir next 12hours should hit 30k sat. sooner or later whales should start their game and then we see 100k.
im gonna wait till september with my 10k@ 12500 and 4k @ 15000..

Whales like bob are already in
BTgo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:28:47 PM

NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Is this OK ?

No it's not but apparently there is nothing investors that invested based on the information that was initially provided but changed after the ICO sold out can do about it.

agree but if you feel dev should have waited, then trading is open and you can sell and give new investors a chance. i think it is was a good decision to open trading now as the coin will settle at a price rather than opening ipo on the release of the wallet where people who are in for a quick profit would have dumped. during this time we will get rid of them and when news hit your looking at true investors holding this coin which will have a bigger effect as they will hold to much larger prices.

+1
u know why the people are complaining and fooling around, becuase they want to buy more NEOS at a cheaper price, as we all know this is not a fucking cheap coin, the only way to see what it worth and how great it could brings you is just simply keep holding it.
InitialDat

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:29:45 PM

It's a strategy.  Wink

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:31:25 PM

i have calculated at current prices 345k coins will be mined till wallet release giving us a total of 1.34million coins at the time of release now when that news hits when we have 1.34million in circulation you decide where this will be 100k would only give us a market cap $685,000.

bear in mind many of us will still be holding our ipo coins.

could you confirm my workings just so im not misleading anyone
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:32:24 PM

That's correct everyone.  I've updated the original post:

THE ICO has sold out!!  Thank you for your support! Due to community feedback, we have requested Bittrex to open trading at 11am PST.  NOTE: the wallet will not be delivered until the original date of 9/14, but we are striving to deliver earlier as previously stated.  Please note: You will not be able to withdraw.

Thanks again everyone!  I need sleep like the desert needs rain lol.

Sincerely,

syntaks

I'm disappointed you've decided to do this.  I'd hoped it might be something other than a pump&dump coin, but this will be under ipo prices by midnight PST.

A shame, really.  This coin will have a very hard time of it once it actually does launch with a trail of price downtrends behind it.

lol you just missed out, its a community decision. dev credibility is still intact because he did say he will speak to richiela about it and ofcourse richiela agreed to it too. loving this close bond with dev and bittrex. expect fireworks,

That's the one thing that bothers me the most.  The close bond between dev and bittrex.  I don't trust any of the exchanges so it concerns me when I see this trend towards devs working behind the scenes in close cooperation with the exchanges.  Granted there needed to be cooperation due to the fact that this was an ICO but it's a disturbing trend.  And when the exchange operator vouches for the dev it makes things look a little too cozy.

I put some btc into this based off of the original ANN.  Now after I buy the terms are changed.  I should be able to get a refund but this is cryptocurrency and there are no rules.  Terms can and will be changed at anytime.  And they have in this case. Basically new coins should just state in the ANN "This is just a vague outline, we'll change anything we want when we want" .    Had I know that this was going to be traded before the Sept 14th date I wouldn't have bought any at this time.  This will likely go back to ICO levels soon and then people will start selling at a loss to free up their btc and move on to the next pump and dump.  I was hoping this wasn't going to be like all the rest but it's starting to look that way.

I'm not fudding on the coin or the concept.  I invested in it.  I just think that changing the rules AFTER people have invested based on specific information is wrong.   It's already been pumped to .0002 and dumped to .00014.  It's too bad because it had a potential.  Now it's just another pump and dump which will likely get even worse once the mining starts and miners start dumping daily.  I'm contemplating dumping everything I have for a small profit and just moving on.  I'm sure others feel the same way.  It was a very bad decision to start trading already.  Nobody can move their coins off the exchange so they will just be sitting there and if the value doesn't rise to levels people expect they'll just dump for a small loss if necessary and move on.  You've taken the withdraw to local wallet and hold option out of the equation.  I hope I'm wrong but I've seen this scenario too many times before.  

to address some of your points firstly bittrex isn't your small exchanges it has had volumes of 7000btc. if bittrex has been faithful throughout this do you think they care about the amount here. if you can't trust richiela you shouldn't be trading on bittrex at all.

as far as miners are concerned, if you say 2btc is a dump then i think your in the wrong coin and good luck with your investments. secondly you say people can't move coins and people may dump well there is nothing stopping to dump if they were allowed to withdraw. they could simply transfer the coins and sell no big deal. this ain't just another one of your ipo's to make a quick buck ofcourse it can triple or quadruple your investment but hey we have real tech and this is the feature most people are buying it in for off-the-chain #anonymous transactions (transactions are sent anonymously through a secure farm of nodes).

Well I don't care how much volume bittrex does and I don't know richiela so there is no way I could blindly trust him.  Besides, this is crypto.  I don't trust anyone.  Trust will leave you with less btc.  It doesn't matter how faithful you claim bittrex is, it's an exchange and it operates to make a profit which is why there was no problem with starting the trading and collecting trading fee's.

Anyway, if you're happy then fine.  If I'm not then I can still sell what I have for a profit.  But looking at the order book, I would take the price right down to the ICO price if I did.  

We'll see how this turns out I guess.

thats cool your entitle to your opinion on one side you say you don't trust bittrex but yet you deposit btc to trade there. we have buy orders waiting im sure you won't affect us

I said I don't trust exchanges.  I didn't single bittrex out.  I have to trade somewhere and this was the only exchange offering the NEOS ICO.  I will tell you one thing.  If you keep running around the crypto world trusting people you're going to get burned eventually if you haven't already.  That's a fact.

I do hope this coin succeeds and that I'm wrong.  I'll drop this since there isn't anything I can do other than sell my coins and I really don't want to do that.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:36:42 PM

I said I don't trust exchanges.  I didn't single bittrex out.  I have to trade somewhere and this was the only exchange offering the NEOS ICO.  I will tell you one thing.  If you keep running around the crypto world trusting people you're going to get burned eventually if you haven't already.  That's a fact.

I do hope this coin succeeds and that I'm wrong.  I'll drop this since there isn't anything I can do other than sell my coins and I really don't want to do that.

ofcourse i totally agree with you on that we have to work with the info we are given. nothing stopping darkcoin from dumping its coin or xc. we all have a level of trust. i felt stupid for opening a mtgox account and giving personal info. i never keep my coins on exchanges so to me its all good. over the time i have begin to trust bittrex, mintpal, poloniex cryptsy and bter as legitmate sites but no one knows the future. i do best with the info i have. at current bittrex is my fav exchange. they provide a service its our job to research.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:49:53 PM

what a beautiful successful launch and this dev is just amazing... everything was supposed to be released on the 14th of sept. but cause the community spoke out and the ipo sold out so fast the dev listened to his investors and did what WE asked! shows that he cares and if you would research he's been vouched for by respectable ppl... if you would like to see the work this man is doing and the progression ALREADY go watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI

with that said guys don't sell to the buys and remove your sell orders!! don't let them get our coins too cheap !;)

great work dev good looking out!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:57:46 PM

Horrible horrible decision by dev to start trading before release. I expected dev would be better than that. This is crypto, coins can be neglected by traders in as little as 1 week. By the time wallet releases, there will be other attractive options available and people will just dump this for those. So this turned into yet another pump and dump coin. What else is new around here?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:03:16 PM

Horrible horrible decision by dev to start trading before release. I expected dev would be better than that. This is crypto, coins can be neglected by traders in as little as 1 week. By the time wallet releases, there will be other attractive options available and people will just dump this for those. So this turned into yet another pump and dump coin. What else is new around here?

are you sure that is a accurate statement how would the trading being released or not open affect a dump if something came new to the market. if something came knew to the market when trading would be closed wouldn't people just dump then. the fact is at the moment we have the new tech. unless something is better we will see then. no one can't even copy this as the code is not open source and it won't be. dev has said it could come earlier. i am not sure but if you go back a few pages dev said something about this weekend. youtube video shows its real.
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:07:42 PM

are you sure that is a accurate statement how would the trading being released or not open affect a dump if something came new to the market. if something came knew to the market when trading would be closed wouldn't people just dump then. the fact is at the moment we have the new tech. unless something is better we will see then. no one can't even copy this as the code is not open source and it won't be. dev has said it could come earlier. i am not sure but if you go back a few pages dev said something about this weekend. youtube video shows its real.

I thought I saw something about potentiallly being released this weekend as well.
figgyUK

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:10:50 PM

I thought I saw something about potentiallly being released this weekend as well.

Dev said he's aiming to release an Alpha version wallet by the weekend

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:11:55 PM

Hes working on it now if im right ! , We going moon no matter what fudders say
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:13:33 PM

it was a community decision !! lol dev is just amazing! the features being released on the 14th are outstanding and your lucky if u have coins under 30k by then.. this coin with all its features is worth well over 60k with its current supply ... go watch this the youtube video and see for yourself how advanced and accomplished this already is!!

enjoy the ride ppl!! its gonna be one hell of a ride!!

A++ to turtle!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
youngmike

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:13:45 PM

I missed this one  Sad
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:15:32 PM

Hes working on it now if im right ! , We going moon no matter what fudders say
yeap!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI  go watch!! its all displayed , this dev is no joke!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:17:46 PM

if we don't put sell orders , we don't let them get our cheap coins!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:19:34 PM

it was a community decision !! lol dev is just amazing! the features being released on the 14th are outstanding and your lucky if u have coins under 30k by then.. this coin with all its features is worth well over 60k with its current supply ... go watch this the youtube video and see for yourself how advanced and accomplished this already is!!

enjoy the ride ppl!! its gonna be one hell of a ride!!

A++ to turtle!!

+1 I totally agree
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:24:25 PM

Trading being opened before release brings a host of problems. Not to mention the fact that you should have a stable network before anything even goes to market in crypto. Given how many of the traders these days act, this coin will most likely be neglected by the time the wallet releases. They don't care about technology, they care about overnight profits. The fact this sold out early followed by traders pleading for the market to be open before release proves that much. Keep in mind, I'm speaking about the majority, not everyone. Because dev listened to the whiny brats that make up the majority of the crypto community today, the dev will now be under considerable pressure to release and the wallet will most likely be rushed. Development of any new technology needs time, and a lot of it, to ensure a satisfactory end user experience. I'm pretty sure the SYS team had more devs and they took 4 months which IMO was still rushing and look what happened. It was released full of bugs. This is most likely going to be a complete disaster. I'd prefer a dev who sticks to their word rather than changing their mind just to please a bunch of whiny brats.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:36:51 PM

Trading being opened before release brings a host of problems. Not to mention the fact that you should have a stable network before anything even goes to market in crypto. Given how many of the traders these days act, this coin will most likely be neglected by the time the wallet releases. They don't care about technology, they care about overnight profits. The fact this sold out early followed by traders pleading for the market to be open before release proves that much. Because dev listened to the whiny brats that make up the majority of the crypto community today, the dev will now be under considerable pressure to release and the wallet will most likely be rushed. Development of any new technology needs time, and a lot of it, to ensure a satisfactory end user experience. I'm pretty sure the SYS team had more devs and they took 4 months which IMO was still rushing and look what happened. It was released full of bugs. This is most likely going to be a complete disaster. I'd prefer a dev who sticks to their word rather than changing their mind just to please a bunch of whiny brats.

see again your not making sense you say tech will be rushed dev gave a fixed time which has not changed yet. if you see the thread dev said he could bring it out a week early even before it was agreed to allow trading. ofcourse ipo coins have many looking for quick profit, they have a nice profit sell now they are not because its not enough and when they sell those will hold for higher prices. i do remember dev saying alpha release this weekend. you cannot be confident that sys errors will be here. you are not near smart enough to be saying how much time it could take plus have you not seen the video where most of the work is done. simply if you don't like the dev decision you are free to sell. many orders waiting to be filled.

you are talking like no coin has investors who wants a quick profit. when xc rose from 2000 sats to 10k sats people took their profits because they wanted it quickly 2 weeks later they were the ones being laughed as xc was over 100k. if you think only ipo coins have quick in and out investors then your inexperienced.

you cannot say the wallet be full of bugs as you do not have the expertise. dev has showed the wallet is working and just making sure there are no errors, and you have started to insult us by calling us whiny brats well mr genius some were in it for quick profits but we have own reasons. as if the launch was left to sept 14th, those who wanted quick profits would have stalled the rise, so that is why we opted for a early launch so weak hands can get out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: