Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94510 times)
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:10:24 AM

Just so everyone's aware of where I'm in cleaning some things up, I just got done cleaning up some function code that I had meant to re-visit during dev, hence my "to-do" list.  I'm just about to start writing the setup/install script and I'll post when I have some more progress to update.  The block explorer is also up at http://explorer.neoscoin.com - I'm handling the interface while the other guys handle things like the explorer.  More updates to the explorer will come, but the focal point is this wallet.  We've got some hosting situated for now on some pretty damned beefy machines so that's taken care of for now.

We honestly hadn't launched the ICO with the time frame of 3 weeks just to ensure that we sold it out - it was more for extra development time.  With that being said, I'm sorry for the folks that misunderstood the release information but as you can see we're pushing hard to get this all squared away *much* sooner than it was expected to be.  I don't think any of us has really slept too well over the past week but for you guys and the sake of this project, that's a small sacrifice.

Best regards,

syntaks

Thanks for being dedicated to this project. Devs like you guys are hard to find. Wink

To the moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:11:04 AM

Just so everyone's aware of where I'm in cleaning some things up, I just got done cleaning up some function code that I had meant to re-visit during dev, hence my "to-do" list.  I'm just about to start writing the setup/install script and I'll post when I have some more progress to update.  The block explorer is also up at http://explorer.neoscoin.com - I'm handling the interface while the other guys handle things like the explorer.  More updates to the explorer will come, but the focal point is this wallet.  We've got some hosting situated for now on some pretty damned beefy machines so that's taken care of for now.

We honestly hadn't launched the ICO with the time frame of 3 weeks just to ensure that we sold it out - it was more for extra development time.  With that being said, I'm sorry for the folks that misunderstood the release information but as you can see we're pushing hard to get this all squared away *much* sooner than it was expected to be.  I don't think any of us has really slept too well over the past week but for you guys and the sake of this project, that's a small sacrifice.

Best regards,

syntaks

We're all good.  You haven't put a foot wrong yet.  I realise this escalated quicker than you expected.  Just take a lesson from sys. Better working and late than early and fucked

BINTEX

Powered by,
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:15:07 AM

Just so everyone's aware of where I'm in cleaning some things up, I just got done cleaning up some function code that I had meant to re-visit during dev, hence my "to-do" list.  I'm just about to start writing the setup/install script and I'll post when I have some more progress to update.  The block explorer is also up at http://explorer.neoscoin.com - I'm handling the interface while the other guys handle things like the explorer.  More updates to the explorer will come, but the focal point is this wallet.  We've got some hosting situated for now on some pretty damned beefy machines so that's taken care of for now.

We honestly hadn't launched the ICO with the time frame of 3 weeks just to ensure that we sold it out - it was more for extra development time.  With that being said, I'm sorry for the folks that misunderstood the release information but as you can see we're pushing hard to get this all squared away *much* sooner than it was expected to be.  I don't think any of us has really slept too well over the past week but for you guys and the sake of this project, that's a small sacrifice.

Best regards,

syntaks

Those things gonna make this coin rock Wink
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:19:31 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

Thanks for being dedicated to this project. Devs like you guys are hard to find. Wink

To the moon!
thats what I'm talking about!! updates like this will show ppl how transparent you are! shows how serious and dedicated you are to neos!

thanks for the update Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:20:00 AM

There is no fucking coin cartel, don't write me more PMs.
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:21:28 AM

There is no fucking coin cartel, don't write me more PMs.

That's better.

BINTEX