Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94514 times)
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:05:24 AM

FWIW, syntaks is a stand up fellow, and has been helping a lot of coins behind the scenes for a very long time.  I do not believe he's trying to scam or anything of the sort.  As such, we will be making an exception and provide the ICO hosting with no up front fee.  This should help ease everyone's mind on investing.

We are working out the terms as well as the tiered pricing for the ICO.  Please stay tuned to the ANN for more coming details.

Thanks,
richie

*all views expressed here are my own and not that of bittrex*

Awesome Richie ,

Always been a big fan of bittrex And Nice to see People help Each other !
+1000 for sure

Syn Thats awesome dont you think Wink

Hope ppl like Chris Will change ther mind about the coin now.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:41:32 AM

FWIW, syntaks is a stand up fellow, and has been helping a lot of coins behind the scenes for a very long time.  I do not believe he's trying to scam or anything of the sort.  As such, we will be making an exception and provide the ICO hosting with no up front fee.  This should help ease everyone's mind on investing.

We are working out the terms as well as the tiered pricing for the ICO.  Please stay tuned to the ANN for more coming details.

Thanks,
richie

Richie we can't thank you and Bittrex enough!  We're very happy to have Bittrex hosting the ICO and looking forward to it.  As Richie said, we're working out the terms and details.  I'll be updating the forums as well as the website with the new information as it develops.  Thank you again Richie and Bittrex!

Sincerely,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:42:52 AM

FWIW, syntaks is a stand up fellow, and has been helping a lot of coins behind the scenes for a very long time.  I do not believe he's trying to scam or anything of the sort.  As such, we will be making an exception and provide the ICO hosting with no up front fee.  This should help ease everyone's mind on investing.

We are working out the terms as well as the tiered pricing for the ICO.  Please stay tuned to the ANN for more coming details.

Thanks,
richie

Awesome Richie ,

Always been a big fan of bittrex And Nice to see People help Each other !
+1000 for sure

Syn Thats awesome dont you think Wink

Hope ppl like Chris Will change ther mind about the coin now.

Absolutely!  The screencast is coming as things around home didn't settle until a bit ago.  Now that I've got some quiet time we can get this rolling.

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:22:26 AM

Hey folks,

As promised, here is the screencast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI The original announcement has been updated to reflect the ICO details from Bittrex as well.

Regards,

syntaks

XNext

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:55:04 AM

Codes instead of screenshot.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:04:27 AM

Screenshots have been backed by a working screencast of the live code.  If you're referring to the actual coin code, Bittrex has it and that'll be proven when the ICO is live sometime today.  I'm not sure how much more proof I can provide here.  Heh.

Regards,

syntaks

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:38:39 AM

Its enough for me , and for many other i hope. Damn in wallet trade finaly.
BoubonicNugz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:24:55 AM

Hey folks,

As promised, here is the screencast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI The original announcement has been updated to reflect the ICO details from Bittrex as well.

Regards,

syntaks

Nice Smiley

Working functionality *prior* to the coin being launched: +1
Suntouri

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:00:56 AM

No sales of the coin will be allowed until after the ICO ends
What is it?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:09:38 AM

No sales of the coin will be allowed until after the ICO ends
What is it?

They mean no private deals.  The ICO coins can only be and will only be sold through Bittrex OR they mean through the site, you can't put the coins up for sale until after the ICO.  I'm pretty sure it's the latter vs the former there.  Richie want to clear that up?

Regards,

syntaks

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:29:30 PM

I want to say that I watched the youtube video of the wallet, and it is very clear that Twoturtles is very capable of producing what he has promised.

On top of that, the fact that his claim that he has helped other coins in the past, has been backed up by other trusted members of the community, further shows that he can trusted to deliver.

Going even farther the fact that he will have Bittrex host he ICO, I believe that nothing else could be done to make a potential investor more comfortable.

I want to personally apologize for accusing Twoturtles and the Neocoin project of being a scam. I deleted my posts and I am here to tell you that I could not have been more wrong. My analysis of this project was incorrect, plain and simple.

From what it looks like now, the Neocoin project has REAL potential to be a great success. I will be investing in this exciting project!

Keep up the great work Twoturtles!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:34:53 PM

I want to say that I watched the youtube video of the wallet, and it is very clear that Twoturtles is very capable of producing what he has promised.

On top of that, the fact that his claim that he has helped other coins in the past, has been backed up by other trusted members of the community, further shows that he can trusted to deliver.

Going even farther the fact that he will have Bittrex host he ICO, I believe that nothing else could be done to make a potential investor more comfortable.

I want to personally apologize for accusing Twoturtles and the Neocoin project of being a scam. I deleted my posts and I am here to tell you that I could not have been more wrong. My analysis of this project was incorrect, plain and simple.

From what it looks like now, the Neocoin project has REAL potential to be a great success.

Chris,

That's a hell of a stand-up comeback man and I appreciate it.  I didn't blame you for your analysis because there's just been way too much bad business going on for a while now and waves of broken promises/products.

Sincerely,

syntaks

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:38:59 PM

From what it looks like now, the Neocoin project has REAL potential to be a great success. I will be investing in this exciting project!

Awesome , good apologize have to say , too bad you call it neocoin (but small detail) Wink.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:25:25 PM

Man Im just screwing up all over the place!!

Neoscoin

Got it  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:34:28 PM

Man Im just screwing up all over the place!!

Neoscoin

Got it  Grin

Btw for ppl there is already a irc channel not yet really busy but getting bit by bit.
Join us !
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:00:54 PM

Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin?
And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"? http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:16:30 PM

Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin?
And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"? http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

Sure not a problem at all.

1)  The strengths of this project and coin I would have to summarize as the team behind it.  We all love what we do and we keep pushing to see what more we can achieve and integrate.
2)  I'll update this response when I think of any
3)  All promises made thus far have been kept.  There hasn't been any FUD to my knowledge.

The key features I would spotlight I believe are the way Arbitrush handles transactions as well as the in-wallet trading.  Have you by chance seen the youtube video of the screencast I shared earlier?

Much earlier this morning I reached out to CryptoAsian and submitted my PoD.  If you have any questions or if I didn't answer everything clearly please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

syntaks

chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:06:50 PM

So if the IPO is bought out in two days will the coin launch in two days? Or is there a 21 day wait either way?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:17:24 PM

So if the IPO is bought out in two days will the coin launch in two days? Or is there a 21 day wait either way?

I thought about that too and honestly to keep everything true to its word I would let the community decide if they wanted to shave a week off of the total wait time or keep it at 21 days.  There are still many pieces to the puzzle to put together like the hosting configuration, features we're currently working on that weren't in the demo, etc.  I'm sure we could get it all together in 2 weeks versus 3 if it sold out.

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:20:23 PM

In all reality, I'd rather utilize the entire said span and just take our time instead of rushing anything.  When you rush that's when things tend to get overlooked and turn up malfunctioning.  I've got mixed feelings about ending it early versus not.

Regards,

syntaks

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: