Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 08:16:08 AM

Something tells me ZK will be released soon...   Wink

i really dont think so...

SILINCE is not always good

since the release of the testnet, sdcdev didnt write a single word about the progres

until whitepaper and review comes, sdcdev's clarifications (answers to FAQ and updates about the test progress) is very critical

i know he is busy, but it takes only 5-10 minute to make such updates

if u dont do it, u can not gain the trust of new comers and can not get the support u need

as a result, volume and price goes down regularly and due to lack of trust and support 28k-30k is not base anymore

like they always say: price doesnt lie

This is the way the project has been for the last 4 months.  Don't expect it to change because you bought some.  It is what is.  They release info when it is ready to be released, not because you want it to get hyped.  Price doesn't lie huh?  lol.  Easiest waves ever to be played on this coin.  Play them and shut up.

i am here since the beginning also, check my previous posts

but what i tell is the reality...there is lack of communication...whether u like or no, we should improve it

when u say "This is the way the project has been for the last 4 months", it doesnt mean it is right way from point of communication

then, how come can we have good distrubution of coin, if we dont care about new comers
Why is distribution such a big deal, when the price goes up from some form of good news some people will sell some people will buy it's not the fault of people who saw potential and bought large amounts it's the people who didn't distribution is irrelevant just something people like to whine about people love whining on this forum, so don't worry about distribution it doesn't matter even slightly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:18:39 AM

since the release of the testnet, sdcdev didnt write a single word about the progres

until whitepaper and review comes, sdcdev's clarifications (answers to FAQ and updates about the test progress) is very critical

if u dont do it, u can not gain the trust of new comers and can not get the support u need

as a result, volume and price goes down regularly and due to lack of trust and support 28k-30k is not base anymore

This is the way the project has been for the last 4 months.  Don't expect it to change because you bought some.  It is what is.  They release info when it is ready to be released, not because you want it to get hyped.  Price doesn't lie huh?  lol.  Easiest waves ever to be played on this coin.  Play them and shut up.

but what i tell is the reality...there is lack of communication...whether u like or no, we should improve it

when u say "This is the way the project has been for the last 4 months", it doesnt mean it is right way from point of communication

then, how come can we have good distrubution of coin, if we dont care about new comers
Why is distribution such a big deal, when the price goes up from some form of good news some people will sell some people will buy it's not the fault of people who saw potential and bought large amounts it's the people who didn't distribution is irrelevant just something people like to whine about people love whining on this forum, so don't worry about distribution it doesn't matter even slightly.

it is my idea, and u think otherway around...i respect it.

but as a community we should be open to other ideas and criticism also
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 08:23:50 AM

but as a community we should be open to other ideas and critisim also
OFC!! i also agree but distribution shouldn't be a reason to sit on the fence big holders will take there profit at some point, then more even distribution will occur, but if people wait for that, there going to be a bit late and not be holding as much as they could of it's the quick and the dead in crypto world that's why the distribution is not even because some were not quick enough, plus a lot of the big wallets are exchanges.
skip60

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:32:02 AM

but as a community we should be open to other ideas and critisim also
OFC!! i also agree but distribution shouldn't be a reason to sit on the fence big holders will take there profit at some point, then more even distribution will occur, but if people wait for that, there going to be a bit late and not be holding as much as they could of it's the quick and the dead in crypto world that's why the distribution is not even because some were not quick enough, plus a lot of the big wallets are exchanges.

we are here nearly since the beginning....so things are easier for us, no trust problem we have

think that u are new blood, u heard the zk-test and bought some, then for last 2 weeks u didnt heard anything from dev....

then of course most of new comers sell and leave the coin, it is normal

we should prevent it
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 08:47:07 AM

Yeah i loves regular updates was only commenting on the distribution, but that said they are busy i would rather progress my self but would be awesome if we had a community member who could constantly be in contact with them to update us and keep the new investors happy and confident, Smurf does a good job but would love to see more frequent updates.  but we can't have it all i have seen dev teams who constantly updated but basically did nothing so at least we have progress and innovation and a lot of it, there will come a point in time for SDC where people will not need constant updates to buy with confidence, i hope it's soon, but until then at least we have one of the best Dev teams in the business who constantly deliver and have a vision for there products future, if in the future they do advertisement like they do development we have nothing to worry about.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 08:51:45 AM

I can't believe i bought SDC to dump and buy more XC..thank god i didn't SDC looks a million times more promising right now, XC is a disappointment to be honest but it's funny how things like this work out isn't it, before i thought XC could be a huge player in the future now not sure, but SDC i have no doubts at all, best investment i ever made.
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:58:12 AM

Devs dont care about the price, they care about the value.
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:10:50 AM

Value brings stronger price, and new buyers and holders are value too.
That's what he try to say.

But there is no room to be unhappy. For me, this is it. Testnet is here.
Monday will bring the news I think  Wink
November for sure!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:24:38 AM

Value brings stronger price, and new buyers and holders are value too.
That's what he try to say.

But there is no room to be unhappy. For me, this is it. Testnet is here.
Monday will bring the news I think  Wink
November for sure!

I agree, they have a working testnet, so it can't be too long.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:34:31 AM

Yeah i loves regular updates was only commenting on the distribution, but that said they are busy i would rather progress my self but would be awesome if we had a community member who could constantly be in contact with them to update us and keep the new investors happy and confident, Smurf does a good job but would love to see more frequent updates.  but we can't have it all i have seen dev teams who constantly updated but basically did nothing so at least we have progress and innovation and a lot of it, there will come a point in time for SDC where people will not need constant updates to buy with confidence, i hope it's soon, but until then at least we have one of the best Dev teams in the business who constantly deliver and have a vision for there products future, if in the future they do advertisement like they do development we have nothing to worry about.

+1 Could not agree more dadon!

I have no idea what skip60 is banging on about!? Maybe he's got some unfilled BUY orders  Cheesy

The Dev Team is highly communicative and responsive IMO. Join us on IRC is you want more communication

I am sure that we will get an official statement from SDCDev anytime now re the ZK testing (which everybody feels/observes is going great). Ryno and technovert will hopefully have gotten some good rest which they richly deserve after working like beasts in recent days. Now SDCDev (rynomster) is presumably more rested I expect we'll be getting the next round of information.

When I joined this community a couple weeks ago I had a problem with my wallet. Within minutes of posting the question the Dev pm'd me and sorted matters out immediately.

I am delighted by Shadow's progress.

What can I say about the price? SDC cheap! Buy NOW!

Cool

00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:51:22 AM

Yeah i loves regular updates was only commenting on the distribution, but that said they are busy i would rather progress my self but would be awesome if we had a community member who could constantly be in contact with them to update us and keep the new investors happy and confident, Smurf does a good job but would love to see more frequent updates.  but we can't have it all i have seen dev teams who constantly updated but basically did nothing so at least we have progress and innovation and a lot of it, there will come a point in time for SDC where people will not need constant updates to buy with confidence, i hope it's soon, but until then at least we have one of the best Dev teams in the business who constantly deliver and have a vision for there products future, if in the future they do advertisement like they do development we have nothing to worry about.

I do my best. Smiley

That being said progress, is progressing, the next revision is being tweaked. Big improvements are in the ease of use and automation based on the feedback received so far. Also fixing some of the syncing issues that trouble select people.

In the meantime if you have syncing issues:
Once synced, if you can keep it running as close to 24/7 as possible It should eliminate all the syncing issues. Granted this is feasible for everyone, but its currently the only surefire way i know to have zero problems syncing. Mine has been going strong for 3 1/2 months with only small downtimes when i need to restart the machine for updates.

skip60

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:06:28 AM

u know what i mean, dont pretend to be smart
skip60

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:14:21 AM

Yeah i loves regular updates was only commenting on the distribution, but that said they are busy i would rather progress my self but would be awesome if we had a community member who could constantly be in contact with them to update us and keep the new investors happy and confident, Smurf does a good job but would love to see more frequent updates.  but we can't have it all i have seen dev teams who constantly updated but basically did nothing so at least we have progress and innovation and a lot of it, there will come a point in time for SDC where people will not need constant updates to buy with confidence, i hope it's soon, but until then at least we have one of the best Dev teams in the business who constantly deliver and have a vision for there products future, if in the future they do advertisement like they do development we have nothing to worry about.

I have no idea what skip60 is banging on about!? Maybe he's got some unfilled BUY orders  Cheesy

The Dev Team is highly communicative and responsive IMO. Join us on IRC is you want more communication

I am sure that we will get an official statement from SDCDev anytime now re the ZK testing (which everybody feels/observes is going great). Ryno and technovert will hopefully have gotten some good rest which they richly deserve after working like beasts in recent days. Now SDCDev (rynomster) is presumably more rested I expect we'll be getting the next round of information.

When I joined this community a couple weeks ago I had a problem with my wallet. Within minutes of posting the question the Dev pm'd me and sorted matters out immediately.

Cool

i am done with buying around 15k-18k, no need more

but it is bad i dont see enough yound bloods, that is bad

whatever the reson we should solve it, i told my idea about the reason for it...some agrees, some doesnt...i respect
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:30:45 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 12:45:11 PM by child_harold

I have no idea what skip60 is banging on about!? Maybe he's got some unfilled BUY orders  Cheesy

Cool

whatever the reson we should solve it, i told my idea about the reason for it...some agrees, some doesnt...i respect

Respectfully disagree.

The young bloods have begun arriving. More incoming. In addition a slew of senior members have begun joining our ranks.

And so it is the Baleful Eye of Sauron turns inexorably in our direction…

Storm clouds are gathering…
And so too the Shadows.

Be ready.  Cool

skip60

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:56:04 PM

Cool

Respectfully disagree.

The young bloods have begun arriving. More incoming. In addition a slew of senior members have begun joining our ranks.

And so it is the Baleful Eye of Sauron turns inexorably in our direction…

Storm clouds are gathering…
And so too the Shadows.

Be ready.  Cool

i took my umbrella, and ready Smiley
skip60

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:14:42 PM

below there is a link of what SDCDev shared at IRC related with ZK test

http://vps2.shadow.cash:3001/tx/9e4e8f00e69e1249d64f95aa469b040c58ae87a6d7cd3e4d502a035d762e68a2

an untraceable transaction Smiley 60 transactions actually... bulk test done by SDCDev

http://shadowtn.blockexplorer.cc/block/941e385cb6b7b0687595d91f2860ebdbe86dd0f923cb377caf96b65c957f41b1

lock explorers dont know whats going on

very nice:)

drAGon925

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:33:34 PM

Yeah, you saw now skip60,   we would skip all "anons" very fast   Grin
Moonday is near  Wink
skip60

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:46:20 PM

Moonday is near  Wink

i shared it because noone else shares such things, then they get disappear on irc

better dev team shares, it will be more formal
drAGon925

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:55:27 PM

Moonday is near  Wink

i shared it because noone else shares such things, then they get disappear on irc

What I noticed, dev/team always waiting for the final product. It this case waiting for main/livenet
After that we will see all in the service of PR and Marketing.
And "fresh blood" know that for sure.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:55:47 PM

Moonday is near  Wink

What I noticed, dev/team always waiting for the final product. It this case waiting for main/livenet
After that we will see all in the service of PR and Marketing.
And "fresh blood" know that for sure.

The question you always need to ask is: how are the devs going to make their money? The answer to every other question can be found within this one.

If the devs are the big holders, they have absolutely no interest in a sudden dump at this stage that trashes the price of their holdings. Same for any other big holder.

If the devs are not big holders, they're going to make their money by being devs: consulting, writing custom platforms that use the coin, etc. This will only have value if the coin is popularized through its features.

The interesting thing about the Shadowchat is that the big wallets have probably already communicated with one another, #1 says to #2 "Dude, who are you, and what are your plans?" They are the ones who have the responsibility for distribution, and with conservative, coordinated selling they can distribute the coin in such a way that its value increases faster than their wallets deplete. Everybody wins that way.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: