Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
robboman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:45:10 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 05:21:14 PM by robboman

You guys are really bad with this thread moderation.
You criticize governments wanting to control everything and you do the same as them. When a person have not the same opinion as your, you fight them or remove his post. You are doing the opposite of what the cryptos represent!
You guys are really afraid of trolls or people with different opinion???
If you want fight them, you can do it with tech, new products and innovation. Trolls have no power if there is real work on background.

People can have different opinions and that's fine, but trolls that continue to bash SDC without showing any proof to back up there claims will be removed. That way people that are interested in the coin don't have to work there way through tons of posts made by trolls filled with BS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:35:58 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 05:51:54 PM by LongAndShort

You criticize governments wanting to control everything and you do the same as them. When people have not the same opinion as yours, you fight them or remove his post. You are doing the opposite of what the cryptos represent!
If you want fight them, you can do it with tech, new products and innovation. Trolls have no power if there is real work on background and investors don't need to see trolls posts to sell.

Yeah what robboman said, if they find themselves talking sense then they will stop getting deleted. If you're at my house talking shit, slinging mud at me for no reason, imma kick your ass and send you off into the street. And that has nothing to do with being like a government. If you come to my shop, telling people i'm selling duds with no proof to back it up, imma get a restraining order on you so you cant keep coming back, with your crazy talk. 

The people who get deleted here are crazy or conversing with crazies. Most of them don't know how to compile a coin client on their own. Let alone make claims to this tech being scam or even inferior. Allowing the crazy people who are laying false claims, to continue to do so. Not only upsets the community but it also mischaracterises the community along with crypto economies in general. And its law of the land here and anywhere you go in this world. If we chose to censor the people who are not contributing but only here to disrupt in a 100% negative way thats our god given right to protect ourselves!

The people who are like governments are the xst and xc crowd who wish to censor people who have factual evidence they are doing something questionable.. that is very much like governments wishing to censor truth.

This is the type of weirdo that get deleted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=847952.0 and other known trolls we have been dealing with over the months!

I don't get why you are pissed right now tho..is it cause you got a post deleted because it was replying to a troll? I mean wtf do you want? a thread full of bullshit from some birdbrain who isn't making any sense? or one you can come to after 3 days or even a week and read, enjoy and find easily follow?

If they want to be heard they can make their own thread.. Just like most of them have! We don't have to put up with that bs here just because most confused people cannot understand the difference between tyranny and boundary setting.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:47:49 PM

Can't wait for the final ZK update! Great work devs! The quest for holy grail is inevitably going to bring attacks from all angles, even unimaginable frustration and impossible decisions. We understand and support you all.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:58:00 PM

Very interesting about Shadow

https://twitter.com/mason_capital/status/539491992921989121

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:27:29 PM

You criticize governments wanting to control everything and you do the same as them. When people have not the same opinion as yours, you fight them or remove his post. You are doing the opposite of what the cryptos represent!
If you want fight them, you can do it with tech, new products and innovation. Trolls have no power if there is real work on background and investors don't need to see trolls posts to sell.

Hey Skaia,

The only quotes I've seen deleted are ones that are either blatant trolls or people quoting troll posts. I don't like my posts getting deleted either, but I've learned to stop quoting the trolls. This thread is for information and discussion related to Shadow it's not meant as a venting thread for some low life forum trash. There's plenty of places for people to do that already. Technical debate and healthy criticism is always welcomed here. If you've noticed there's a few people that post mindless gifs beside their baseless accusations that have already been addressed. That isn't criticism it's slander and has no place here..

Like I said yesterday who really cares about their constant trolling? Don't let it bother you, otherwise they win. Next time a troll comes in here just think of this:

Above post is kind of a PR nightmare lol. It's a pretty bad post, for many reasons. Let's just call it an off day.

It was an off day, had just returned from a snowboard trip xD I didn't mean to offend anyone here, I just think we could use more pro-activeness in the community.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:42:06 PM

Nice. As many others here, I really look forward to Shadow's future.

And especially after last update, when core rework was announced. I like your approach.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
robboman

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:20:14 PM

Interesting, where did you get this info from?
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:31:06 PM

You criticize governments wanting to control everything and you do the same as them. When a person have not the same opinion as your, you fight them or remove his post. You are doing the opposite of what the cryptos represent!
If you want fight them, you can do it with tech, new products and innovation. Trolls have no power if there is real work on background.

People can have different opinions and that's fine, but trolls that continue to bash SDC without showing any proof to back up there claims will be removed. That way people that are interested in the coin don't have to work there way through tons of posts made by trolls filled with BS.

There really needs to be a division between announcements from the coin devs and people posting opinions on a message board. Anyone can come in here and say all kinds of things, even a monkey.

Imagine if there was a board discussing a release of Windows 10. You have people who love it, hate it, all kinds of crazy beliefs about it, then you have some MSFT devs come in and exchange trash talk with them. Not very professional, right?

Just my opinion, but I don't think devs belong in this kind of environment at all. It's beneath them. They should be posting carefully written and proofread announcements on an official site, with a FAQ, a wiki, and a help desk. Just like anyone else who is a professional responsible for very large and important things does. I realize the crypto community has a cultural bias against the traditions of the corporate world, but those traditions evolved for valid reasons. This is a place for the general public: crazies, boosters, bashers, hobbyists, the curious, the monkeys. Not people who necessarily know what they're talking about.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:32:22 PM

hi all, just took my small amount off exchange and encrypted wallet, how do i safely stake them?
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:53:22 PM

hi all, just took my small amount off exchange and encrypted wallet, how do i safely stake them?

Please, ask this question here: http://www.shadowtalk.org/topic/271/staking-questions/2

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:17:00 PM

Just my opinion, but I don't think devs belong in this kind of environment at all. It's beneath them. They should be posting carefully written and proofread announcements on an official site, with a FAQ, a wiki, and a help desk. Just like anyone else who is a professional responsible for very large and important things does. I realize the crypto community has a cultural bias against the traditions of the corporate world, but those traditions evolved for valid reasons. This is a place for the general public: crazies, boosters, bashers, hobbyists, the curious, the monkeys. Not people who necessarily know what they're talking about.

I couldn't agree more with how your assessment of how things *should* be, but until people stop coming to these threads for information they need to be policed.

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:23:20 AM

OK, so I missed the news.
What's the plan the Dev's have for SDC.

"
Hi Everyone

Sorry we've been so quiet, we've been having mandatory power outages, or load schedding as they call it.

Now that the bad news is out the way, we've been making loads of progress with our anon transactions.

We have fully anonymous transactions, working on testnet at the moment, but we received quite a bit of input from people
testing, saying it was confusing / difficult to use, so we've been trying our best to make it as simple as possible.

We have made loads of progress, and will be releasing our next build for testnet very soon.

We've also decided that we need to start giving weekly updates, so Soepkip has offered to start getting on my case.

The testing has been going really well, and we've eliminated hopefully all of the bugs.
We're just putting the finishing touches on some of our latest enhancements, then we will be good to start testing again.

I just want to say thank you to everyone again for your patience.

Looking forward to the next round of testing, where hopefully do some big volume testing Smiley

posted a day ago
"
http://shadowtalk.org/topic/242/what-s-next-shadowsend-v2-fully-anonymous-unlink-able-transactions-coming-soon/7

They got nuthin', this coin is dead.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:53:18 AM

OK, so I missed the news.
What's the plan the Dev's have for SDC.

"
Hi Everyone

Sorry we've been so quiet, we've been having mandatory power outages, or load schedding as they call it.

Now that the bad news is out the way, we've been making loads of progress with our anon transactions.

We have fully anonymous transactions, working on testnet at the moment, but we received quite a bit of input from people
testing, saying it was confusing / difficult to use, so we've been trying our best to make it as simple as possible.

We have made loads of progress, and will be releasing our next build for testnet very soon.

We've also decided that we need to start giving weekly updates, so Soepkip has offered to start getting on my case.

The testing has been going really well, and we've eliminated hopefully all of the bugs.
We're just putting the finishing touches on some of our latest enhancements, then we will be good to start testing again.

I just want to say thank you to everyone again for your patience.

Looking forward to the next round of testing, where hopefully do some big volume testing Smiley

posted a day ago
"
http://shadowtalk.org/topic/242/what-s-next-shadowsend-v2-fully-anonymous-unlink-able-transactions-coming-soon/7

They got nuthin', this coin is dead.

From the dev himself:

something serious should be done with those fudding kids

i am ready to donate for a bounty

why so serious? just get away from vaporware scam coin and get to the next one.

hey benthach

checkout http://vps2.shadow.cash:3001/tx/9e83162ed21b47da910b5dcd1727ba3d7a324ce81306f74f4d62e61aad9b30f8
http://vps2.shadow.cash:3001/api/tx/9e83162ed21b47da910b5dcd1727ba3d7a324ce81306f74f4d62e61aad9b30f8

Your problem if you believe its vaporware Tongue
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:32:52 AM

Our team is working non-stop on wide array of improvements to Shadow, not isolated to anon. To be clear with everyone here the upcoming update isn't just a zk update, it's a complete overhaul of the core. Our devs decided to take the time to improve the overall experience rather than just make a privacy update. IMO, this was the best long term decision for the project and a sign of software development experience.

People complaining about the price and lack of updates from the team should ask themselves what they themselves are doing for the project. This is a community project so everyone should be putting in their own effort to learn about Shadow and the market it is aiming to serve. This project needs proactive believers not day traders.

If you have any type of skill that you can bring to the table then contribute. If you have free time on your hands try some organic backlinking in relative articles. There's a laundry list of things you can do to help spread awareness about the project besides making complaint posts here and on shadowtalk. If you have a problem with the price do something about it. Be proactive. Imagine if just 5 people within our community spent as much time backlinking as our devs spend writing code.. imagine how many people would know about Shadow.

A couple things:

Our team works for Shadow not any single investor. Our goal is to build the best possible currency platform on the market. We don't need to update every few days and hold your hands. Look at the deliverables and you can see that the team is more than qualified to handle that task. Historically our team updates with real updates not trivial ones. Personally, I'd rather have our devs writing code than writing updates every couple of days. Seems like a distraction especially when you're in the zone.

Our team so far has been internally funded - meaning that there has been an complete absence of donations. If you're that passionate about the project (enough to complain here) and are financially able then chip in to help support the team. I find it insulting that people criticize the team, when they themselves aren't bringing anything to the table. Showing your appreciation for all the hours of work is a small gesture but goes a long way.

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/11/donation-list-of-donation-addresses

As far as the trolling goes: Who really cares? Some overweight low life forum trash with the mental capacity of a 12 year old decides to post some bullshit on here from his parents basement and people get upset. Its the equivalent of a welfare recipient attempting to advise you on your financial portfolio. If you take advice from someone like that then you need to reassess your investment strategies.
What is this bullshit? I expected to see real development and solid progress, huh? Instead of this, all we get are empty promises, devs blaming the community for not doing enough(!!!), and more "stringing people along"  Huh Unfortunately, all this project has proven, is an inability to deliver anything at all that is innovative, or real. Devs, it is your job to bring a product to market that people want to buy. You can't blame your project's failure on the community!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:56:59 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 11:46:43 AM by LongAndShort

Our team is working non-stop on wide array of improvements to Shadow, not isolated to anon. To be clear with everyone here the upcoming update isn't just a zk update, it's a complete overhaul of the core. Our devs decided to take the time to improve the overall experience rather than just make a privacy update. IMO, this was the best long term decision for the project and a sign of software development experience.

People complaining about the price and lack of updates from the team should ask themselves what they themselves are doing for the project. This is a community project so everyone should be putting in their own effort to learn about Shadow and the market it is aiming to serve. This project needs proactive believers not day traders.

If you have any type of skill that you can bring to the table then contribute. If you have free time on your hands try some organic backlinking in relative articles. There's a laundry list of things you can do to help spread awareness about the project besides making complaint posts here and on shadowtalk. If you have a problem with the price do something about it. Be proactive. Imagine if just 5 people within our community spent as much time backlinking as our devs spend writing code.. imagine how many people would know about Shadow.

A couple things:

Our team works for Shadow not any single investor. Our goal is to build the best possible currency platform on the market. We don't need to update every few days and hold your hands. Look at the deliverables and you can see that the team is more than qualified to handle that task. Historically our team updates with real updates not trivial ones. Personally, I'd rather have our devs writing code than writing updates every couple of days. Seems like a distraction especially when you're in the zone.

Our team so far has been internally funded - meaning that there has been an complete absence of donations. If you're that passionate about the project (enough to complain here) and are financially able then chip in to help support the team. I find it insulting that people criticize the team, when they themselves aren't bringing anything to the table. Showing your appreciation for all the hours of work is a small gesture but goes a long way.

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/11/donation-list-of-donation-addresses

As far as the trolling goes: Who really cares? Some overweight low life forum trash with the mental capacity of a 12 year old decides to post some bullshit on here from his parents basement and people get upset. Its the equivalent of a welfare recipient attempting to advise you on your financial portfolio. If you take advice from someone like that then you need to reassess your investment strategies.
What is this bullshit? I expected to see real development and solid progress, huh? Instead of this, all we get are empty promises, devs blaming the community for not doing enough(!!!), and more "stringing people along"  Huh Unfortunately, all this project has proven, is an inability to deliver anything at all that is innovative, or real. Devs, it is your job to bring a product to market that people want to buy. You can't blame your project's failure on the community!

This project and its devs have brought and open sourced and used by many anon coins. A unique duel key stealth addresses to help hide the true endpoint address of transaction! - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowSend v1
It has and still is the first and only PoS coin with lite wallets (PoS-SPV) You can even stake from them. Drastically reducing your download size, time and its foot print on your hdd or ssd. - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowLite
It is still the only project to have a complete, fully functional range of mobile staking wallets for IoS and Android and one day, Ubuntu Touch. (All are optimized to preserve battery power) - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowGo
It has one of the first html5 ui with a soon to be released SDK for app devs to build on. - inovation, solid progress, real. ShadowCore
It has a working testnet for anonymous transactions using ZeroKnowledge Proofs (no reports of coins going missing like zeroverts minting but not waiting for verification catastrophy!)  - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowSend v2 (testnet)
All of this in 5 months... - innovation, solid progress, real.

All of which will be completely open sourced in due time thus contributing far more then 90+% of the projects you see within this space.
I'm sorry are you sure you are in the right thread, speaking about the right project?

This is ShadowCash and i don't appreciate you mischaracterising extremely talented, professional and generous devs and their comunity. That owe you nothing but have already offered you so much already.
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:26:08 PM

<snip>
This project and its devs have brought and open sourced and used by many anon coins. A unique duel key stealth addresses to help hide the true endpoint address of transaction! - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowSend v1
It has and still is the first and only PoS coin with lite wallets (PoS-SPV) You can even stake from them. Drastically reducing your download size, time and its foot print on your hdd or ssd. - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowLite
It is still the only project to have a complete, fully functional range of mobile staking wallets for IoS and Android and one day, Ubuntu Touch. (All are optimized to preserve battery power) - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowGo
It has one of the first html5 ui with a soon to be released SDK for app devs to build on. - inovation, solid progress, real. ShadowCore
It has a working testnet for anonymous transactions using ZeroKnowledge Proofs (no reports of coins going missing like zeroverts minting but not waiting for verification catastrophy!)  - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowSend v2 (testnet)
All of this in 5 months... - innovation, solid progress, real.

All of which will be completely open sourced in due time thus contributing far more then 90+% of the projects you see within this space.
I'm sorry are you sure you are in the right thread, speaking about the right project?

This is ShadowCash and i don't appreciate you mischaracterising extremely talented, professional and generous devs and their comunity. That owe you nothing but have already offered you so much already.

It is so obvious that the shills are starting to come out again ... :rollseyes:

^ I am with STUPID!
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:08:31 PM

Proof of Honor 2014 voting

Go ahead and chip in your vote for Rynomster if you're satisfied with SDC as we are:

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:14:40 PM

Yeah... not really a fan of that whole system tbh. Count me out.
robboman

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:23:15 PM

Proof of Honor 2014 voting

Go ahead and chip in your vote for Rynomster if you're satisfied with SDC as we are:

Done  Wink
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:54:24 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 05:12:35 PM by Coolstoryteller

What is this bullshit? I expected to see real development and solid progress, huh? Instead of this, all we get are empty promises, devs blaming the community for not doing enough(!!!), and more "stringing people along"  Huh Unfortunately, all this project has proven, is an inability to deliver anything at all that is innovative, or real. Devs, it is your job to bring a product to market that people want to buy. You can't blame your project's failure on the community!

First off, I'm not one of the devs. Since we're talking about development - what have you developed? You're quick to say this project hasn't developed anything innovative, yet the work here has spawned countless clones. I'd love to see what you've developed so I can understand what 'real' innovation is. Can you show us what code you've written that is being used in other projects?

You're the perfect example of who my previous post was directed at. The most vocal in criticizing the dev teams efforts, yet you bring nothing to the table. Try applying your negative energy to something positive like volunteering in your local community.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: