Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:24:01 PM

No one is selling, atleast I wouldn't xD

Not at this stage

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:08:27 PM

Not at this stage

selling? You should forget this word here, Sdc is the best investment in crypto. It's obviously.
I can trade and sell another coins to increase my investments and investments of my partners in SDC, and only Shadows i'm constantly buying.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
SmokingSkull

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:15:23 PM

Not at this stage

selling? You should forget this word here, Sdc is the best investment in crypto. It's obviously.
I can trade and sell another coins to increase my investments and investments of my partners in SDC, and only Shadows i'm constantly buying.

I would not buy one Shadow anymore.

This coin just acts like all the others.

First stage - Hardworking Devs on a coin, developing stuff ...
Second stage - to get the coin going it needs one big feature that dwarfs everything, to attract each and every idiot in the market (-> Zero Knowledge Transactions)
Third - Delays, Some things turn out to be not true, developers will communicate less and less
Fourth -  Price declines massively - Dead Coin.

It happened with almost every coin, it will happen with this one too.

You can believe in this coin all you want - in the end you will be sitting in front of your desk devastated because you didn't get the news of the delay

YeahYeah BlaBlaBla - you believe in this Coin - Why?
Does it have nice Pictures? Yes
Did developers bring forward new features? Yes
Do they have a closed source on the ZK tech? Yes

Guess what... up to 6 Coins did the same thing before - exactly the same stuff - but you are here thinking this is the one.

Sell - go home - Trade on wallstreet, not on this playground for children.

Most Coins are Shitcoins
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:23:44 PM

Not at this stage

Second stage - to get the coin going it needs one big feature that dwarfs everything, to attract each and every idiot in the market (-> Zero Knowledge Transactions)
Third - Delays, Some things turn out to be not true, developers will communicate less and less

You can believe in this coin all you want - in the end you will be sitting in front of your desk devastated because you didn't get the news of the delay

Guess what... up to 6 Coins did the same thing before - exactly the same stuff - but you are here thinking this is the one.

LOL this guy from anon coin is pissed off, no suprise. Sorry your team dropped the ball on you my friend. I understand why you are so butthurt  Wink
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:25:54 PM

Not at this stage

It's your opinion and you're entitled to think so.
I invested in BTCD at 20-50ksat and invested in early days of DRK at 100-300ksat prices. And look at this projects now. They are not dead and live very well if to be modest. The same thing will happen with Shadow. This is the unique project, someday marketcap of this project will equal DRK's marketcap. Mark my words

My conclusion is that you're too young in cryptotrading and don't have successful investment experience.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:31:27 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 06:52:06 PM by LongAndShort

Not at this stage

Guess you will just have to wait and see hey.

This project and its devs have brought and open sourced and used by many anon coins. A unique duel key stealth addresses to help hide the true endpoint address of transaction! - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowSend v1
It has and still is the first and only PoS coin with lite wallets (PoS-SPV) You can even stake from them. Drastically reducing your download size, time and its foot print on your hdd or ssd. - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowLite
It is still the only project to have a complete, fully functional range of mobile staking wallets for IoS and Android and one day, Ubuntu Touch. (All are optimized to preserve battery power) - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowGo
It has one of the first html5 ui with a soon to be released SDK for app devs to build on. - inovation, solid progress, real. ShadowCore
It has a working testnet for anonymous transactions using ZeroKnowledge Proofs (no reports of coins going missing like zeroverts minting but not waiting for verification catastrophy!)  - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowSend v2 (testnet)
All of this in 5 months... - innovation, solid progress, real.

All of which will be completely open sourced in due time thus contributing far more then 90+% of the projects you see within this space.
I'm sorry are you sure you are in the right thread, speaking about the right project?

This is ShadowCash and i don't appreciate you mischaracterising extremely talented, professional and generous devs and their comunity. That owe you nothing but have already offered you so much already.

SmokingSkull

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:35:52 PM

Not at this stage

I invested in BTCD at 20-50ksat and invested in early days of DRK at 100-300ksat prices. And look at this projects now. They are not dead and live very well if to be modest. The same thing will happen with Shadow. This is the unique project, someday marketcap of this project will equal DRK's marketcap. Mark my words

My conclusion is that you're too young in cryptotrading and don't have successful investment experience.

This is funny, of course you are mentioning one Coin that reached quite a big marketcap ^^
You seem to forget all the other Coin that were before Darkcoin... look at coinmarketcap under "viewall" maybe you can remember them. Wink

I have enough experience to say that this Cryptoworld is full of children, liars and promises. I made my successful trades in the real world, and I shall turn back there.

Most Coins are Shitcoins
pookielax31

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:41:17 PM

Not at this stage

-SNIP-

Guess you will just have to wait and see hey.

This project and its devs have brought and open sourced and used by many anon coins. A unique duel key stealth addresses to help hide the true endpoint address of transaction! - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowSend v1
It has and still is the first and only PoS coin with lite wallets (PoS-SPV) You can even stake from them. Drastically reducing your download size, time and its foot print on your hdd or ssd. - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowLite
It is still the only project to have a complete, fully functional range of mobile staking wallets for IoS and Android and one day, Ubuntu Touch. (All are optimized to preserve battery power) - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowGo
It has one of the first html5 ui with a soon to be released SDK for app devs to build on. - inovation, solid progress, real. ShadowCore
It has a working testnet for anonymous transactions using ZeroKnowledge Proofs (no reports of coins going missing like zeroverts minting but not waiting for verification catastrophy!)  - innovation, solid progress, real. ShadowSend v2 (testnet)
All of this in 5 months... - innovation, solid progress, real.

All of which will be completely open sourced in due time thus contributing far more then 90+% of the projects you see within this space.
I'm sorry are you sure you are in the right thread, speaking about the right project?

This is ShadowCash and i don't appreciate you mischaracterising extremely talented, professional and generous devs and their comunity. That owe you nothing but have already offered you so much already.

What he said ^^^^^ Roll Eyes
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:52:17 PM

My first comment on Shadows thread, was very similar, but basically i was wondering, "why!?". I gave it time, moved around, met some of the people within it. Eventually i became part of the community and started supporting it.
It takes time to really see the goodness within just now, because its a very modest project... Some of us, the supporters, are not so modest sometimes and we will tell you all day long how different it is, already, to every other coin out there.
But if you are here to trade only, then yeah, my advice is to move along. This project needs less crack-head traders, begging for updates to feed an addiction.

Enabling the complaining about petty little things as though having them will actually do any good except feed that crack-head trader fiend addiction. Which it wont, it wont help and it wont change anything. It will just leave you wanting more petty things. It will leave you complaining about even more petty things as though they will help. And that is the the sickness part of that addiction!

It needs more supporters who want to get behind a good idea and its community! What are you? A crack-head fiend trader or someone who trades and might be interested in actually supporting and nurturing their investment of money, time and hope for a brighter future. (forgive the "uncle sam needs you" speech)
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:56:49 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 08:07:16 PM by Cornett

Not at this stage

This is funny, of course you are mentioning one Coin that reached quite a big marketcap ^^
You seem to forget all the other Coin that were before Darkcoin... look at coinmarketcap under "viewall" maybe you can remember them. Wink

I have enough experience to say that this Cryptoworld is full of children, liars and promises. I made my successful trades in the real world, and I shall turn back there.

The secret is that you should learn to distinguish really decent innovative projects from other scammy crap that live by your plan.
You are not the first and not the last skeptic here. I'm with shadow for 5 month and saw dozens of those like you who predicted the end of the world here. One man replaces another and fails again over and over. Meanwhile SDC is strengthening and gaining a large and strong community for 5 months. Someone leaves, but there are significantly much more intelligent and sober people who comes along and finds a holy grail in this project. In the end they stay here forever because this project deserves eternal devotion.

With regards, Cornett

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:47:48 PM

I invested in BTCD at 20-50ksat and invested in early days of DRK at 100-300ksat prices. And look at this projects now. They are not dead and live very well if to be modest. The same thing will happen with Shadow. This is the unique project, someday marketcap of this project will equal DRK's marketcap. Mark my words..

I would consider that result very disappointing.

Why not a market cap in the trillions USD, being the primary currency for private and secure transactions by most people in the world?

Once all of the features of the coins are in place and working in a manner that is universally trusted, on both desktops and phones, why would anyone prefer to use BTC?

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:00:22 PM

I invested in BTCD at 20-50ksat and invested in early days of DRK at 100-300ksat prices. And look at this projects now. They are not dead and live very well if to be modest. The same thing will happen with Shadow. This is the unique project, someday marketcap of this project will equal DRK's marketcap. Mark my words..

I would consider that result very disappointing.

Why not a market cap in the trillions USD, being the primary currency for private and secure transactions by most people in the world?

Once all of the features of the coins are in place and working in a manner that is universally trusted, on both desktops and phones, why would anyone prefer to use BTC?

Because only small amount of people know about sdc. It's like a dark horse this days. When it will be under the attention of the press and PR company will start working, we will see manifold increase in capitalization and attention of the masses with big investors.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
pookielax31

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:41:13 PM

Why we need shadow mobile with voice and video.....

Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:30:07 AM

Less than an hour ago in #shadowcash IRC:

Shits about to get real...
ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:27:36 AM

Less than an hour ago in #shadowcash IRC:

Shits about to get real...

Release is imminent. Deep breath now. And HODL

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
leannemckim46

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:47:00 AM

Why we need shadow mobile with voice and video.....

Viorcoin already had voice and video working in the wallet. Vior telco gateway connect your mobile phone number to your wallet address. I'm waiting for SDC team voice/video so that I can compare both coins but vior is winning now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=834910.0

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:09:35 AM

Viorcoin already had voice and video working in the wallet. Vior telco gateway connect your mobile phone number to your wallet address. I'm waiting for SDC team voice/video so that I can compare both coins but vior is winning now.

Forgive me if I am wrong here, but my understanding is all Viorcoin have done is attach a skype type program which has nothing to do with blockchain or peer to peer technology to a wallet. 
leannemckim46

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:14:11 AM

Forgive me if I am wrong here, but my understanding is all Viorcoin have done is attach a skype type program which has nothing to do with blockchain or peer to peer technology to a wallet. 

Are you saying wallet 2 wallet address has nothing to do with blockchain or P2P. 

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:22:36 AM

Are you saying wallet 2 wallet address has nothing to do with blockchain or P2P. 

Given no tech info has been forthcoming from vior dev despite direct questions re its architecture and security I can only speculate that one server translates wallet keys into IP addresses and holds them in a database which updates IP info at regular intervals. Prob like KoreCoin the only security it has is TLS running from the peer to the server which routes all calls. It is not an anonymous system if this is the model. And you must trust the person(s) running the servers.

Having said that this IS NOT the VIOR thread, so please no more talk of your appcoin.

systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:57:50 PM

So after repairing my wallet I have another issue..

My wallet is stuck at block #244262 and won't sync further. It's been like that for past ~23 hours. I have around 10 active connections to the network, but nothing. I'm running ShadowLite (@Win), tried launching wallet with -thinstake and -thinfullindex, downloading the bootstrap.dat file, but nothing helped.

Which brings me to my second question: I know how to backup wallet, but how does it work when I'd like to e.g. reinstall my OS? How do I import the wallet afterwards? (AKA I'd like to "reinstall" my wallet)

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: