Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:30:38 AM

I picked up some SDC on the dips  Smiley  but don't have the time to
follow the thread as I would like to.

Could someone inform me of what the next releases will be
and if there is any time line for them the Dev's mentioned.

Much Thanks!

Sincerely,

MM

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:44:19 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 09:58:53 AM by skip60

I picked up some SDC on the dips  Smiley  but don't have the time to

Much Thanks!

Sincerely,

MM

next release will be zero knowledge with ring signatures

right now, it is on public test
skip60

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:45:59 AM

i advise everyone to read about this thread, link below

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/270/rich-list-11-21-2014

very nice points of view

The distribution on this coin isn't the best, I'm not to concerned about that as I believe that the tech behind this coin will carry it through.

Actually having such an unfair distribution is good for short term price increases. If they have strong hands, and they dont sell its ok. It keeps coins off the market.

However, it can deter investors. And of course what kind of long term prospects can an investor have?
I think it would be better for the coin if the top holders dumped some coins now say 10-15% just so more people can join the shadow community with a large enough stake to care about helping with the community projects...

Large holders are the only thing holding back mass adoption of sdc IMHO

haha good idea....someone is looking for cheap sdc Huh
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:48:24 AM

very nice points of view

The distribution on this coin isn't the best, I'm not to concerned about that as I believe that the tech behind this coin will carry it through.

Actually having such an unfair distribution is good for short term price increases. If they have strong hands, and they dont sell its ok. It keeps coins off the market.

However, it can deter investors. And of course what kind of long term prospects can an investor have?
I think it would be better for the coin if the top holders dumped some coins now say 10-15% just so more people can join the shadow community with a large enough stake to care about helping with the community projects...

Thanks Skip,

IF anyone has some coins for sale PM me.

skip60

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:52:10 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 08:40:46 AM by skip60

is shadow chat almost done?

"Private Encrypted Messaging"  has been released long time ago

ZK implementation with ring signatures is about to be released

and then shadowchat update (voice, video and file support) will follow
skip60

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:52:59 AM

very nice points of view

Thanks Skip,

we dont sell through PM, u can buy from bittrex Smiley
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:55:28 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 07:25:33 AM by MikeMike

very nice points of view

Thanks Skip,

we dont sell through PM, u can buy from bittrex Smiley

Of Course!
 Wink

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:53:08 AM

Much Thanks!

Sincerely,

MM

next release will be zk-snarks (zero knowledge with ring signatures for now)

right now, zk-snarks release is on public test

Sorry mate but this is the fith time i've tried saying this to you lol Its not snarks! Its a zero knowledge proof with a ring signature commitment scheme. Rings are slightly, bloat like. But nothing more then a cryptonote and it can also be pruned later Untill the snark guys, specifically, the killian, micali theory, when it materialises or ryno, techno put in the hard work to realise it first. The solution/refinement to their snark scheme to remove trusted setup. Currently snarks is a massive compiler with 896mb+  fixed system parameters, a trusted setup. Zerocash use a merkle tree over coin commitment "cm" and zerocoin unusable! ( Zeroverts  implementation still not working properly https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846471.msg9628078#msg9628078 Coins going missing!) (Write about that jdebunt!)  As far as i can tell zerovert is pinocchio coin, zerocoin variant using ZK proofs, 344B/spend, but retains other problems. Also spend time grows linearly with number of coins nor will it handle variable denomination, in its current state.

Snarks is nothing short of very very very very very cool. You can search for "pouring" if you can wrap your head around that, you will start to understand just how epic it is. Once the snark or Shadow guys figure out how to set it up without trust it will basically change the way we do a lot of things! And i mean A lot. I MEAN A LOT (mind the dumb and dumber pun)... Depending on what route is taken the chain..ugh.. hard to explain, could be extremely compact only having the coins not spent yet in it. Highly compact wallets. You could even transact off the chain (without having to download it... Once people wrap their head around zk proofs then we will start opening the minds for snarks Smiley
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:00:36 AM

Much Thanks!

Sincerely,

MM

Sorry mate but this is the fith time i've tried saying this to you lol Its not snarks! Its a zero knowledge proof with a ring signature commitment scheme. Rings are slightly, bloat like. But nothing more then a cryptonote and it can also be pruned later Untill the snark guys, specifically, the killian, micali theory, when it materialises or ryno, techno put in the hard work to realise it first. The solution/refinement to their scheme to remove trusted setup. Currently snarks is a massive compiler with 896mb+  fixed system parameters, a trusted setup. Zerocash use a merkle tree over coin commitment "cm" and zerocoin unusable! ( Zeroverts  implementation still not working properly https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846471.msg9628078#msg9628078 Coins going missing!) (Write about that jdebunt!)  As far as i can tell zerovert is pinocchio coin, zerocoin variant using ZK proofs, 344B/spend, but retains other problems. Also spend time grows linearly with number of coins nor will it handle variable denomination, in its current state.

Snarks is nothing short of very very very very very cool. You can search for "pouring" if you can wrap your head around that, you will start to understand just how epic it is. Once the snark or Shadow guys figure out how to set it up without trust it will basically change the way we do a lot of things! And i mean A lot. I MEAN A LOT (mind the dumb and dumber pun)... Depending on what route is taken the chain..ugh.. hard to explain, could be extremely compact only having the coins not spent yet in it. Highly compact wallets. You could even transact off the chain (without having to download it... Once people wrap their head around zk proofs then we will start opening the minds for snarks Smiley

Thanks,... in every sense of saying it Sarcastically!
 Shocked

I appreciate the primer into the tech and now will be looking for the "Dummies" version.
Wish I had some time but this is going to be a tough 2-weeks.

MM

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:05:34 AM

Much Thanks!

Sincerely,

MM

Sorry mate but this is the fith time i've tried saying this to you lol Its not snarks! Its a zero knowledge proof with a ring signature commitment scheme. Rings are slightly, bloat like. But nothing more then a cryptonote and it can also be pruned later Untill the snark guys, specifically, the killian, micali theory, when it materialises or ryno, techno put in the hard work to realise it first. The solution/refinement to their scheme to remove trusted setup. Currently snarks is a massive compiler with 896mb+  fixed system parameters, a trusted setup. Zerocash use a merkle tree over coin commitment "cm" and zerocoin unusable! ( Zeroverts  implementation still not working properly https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846471.msg9628078#msg9628078 Coins going missing!) (Write about that jdebunt!)  As far as i can tell zerovert is pinocchio coin, zerocoin variant using ZK proofs, 344B/spend, but retains other problems. Also spend time grows linearly with number of coins nor will it handle variable denomination, in its current state.

Shocked

I appreciate the primer into the tech and now will be looking for the "Dummies" version.

MM

Basically, when polished, things will be closer to instant, more compact, more secure and with less limitations then anything, currently on the market, in development, in this nich. It is also not restricted by its anonymity, there are ways to work with regulation if someone needs it.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:15:34 AM

Much Thanks!

Sincerely,

MM

Sorry mate but this is the fith time i've tried saying this to you lol Its not snarks! Its a zero knowledge proof with a ring signature commitment scheme. Rings are slightly, bloat like. But nothing more then a cryptonote and it can also be pruned later Untill the snark guys, specifically, the killian, micali theory, when it materialises or ryno, techno put in the hard work to realise it first. The solution/refinement to their scheme to remove trusted setup. Currently snarks is a massive compiler with 896mb+  fixed system parameters, a trusted setup. Zerocash use a merkle tree over coin commitment "cm" and zerocoin unusable! ( Zeroverts  implementation still not working properly https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846471.msg9628078#msg9628078 Coins going missing!) (Write about that jdebunt!)  As far as i can tell zerovert is pinocchio coin, zerocoin variant using ZK proofs, 344B/spend, but retains other problems. Also spend time grows linearly with number of coins nor will it handle variable denomination, in its current state.

Shocked

MM

Basically, when polished, things will be closer to instant, more compact, more secure and with less limitations then anything, currently on the market, in development, in this nich. It is also not restricted by its anonymity, there are ways to work with regulation if someone needs it.

When I have some time after I do some research I will send you a PM to discuss if OK...

00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:59:35 AM

29   ShadowCash ShadowCash   $ 796,971   $ 0.123617   6,447,100 SDC *   $ 2,912   18.62 %   

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shadowcoin/

This is what a successful coin is all about, If you build it they will come. Slowly but surely our price moves upward, Which is a reflection of the quality of the coin, its community, its tech, and its dev's.
Soepkip

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:20:43 PM

Join our Reddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/shadowcash

After breaking 100 subs last week we're already over 122 this week! Keep it up everyone Cheesy!

Join our Forums!

http://www.shadowtalk.org

Want a FUD-Free discussion zone for Shadow? Simply join ShadowTalk!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:25:57 PM

Some things can be explained better with a picture.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:28:46 PM

Well Done!
 Smiley

Soepkip

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:36:28 PM

That's pretty awesome haha

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
robboman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:36:52 PM

29   ShadowCash ShadowCash   $ 796,971   $ 0.123617   6,447,100 SDC *   $ 2,912   18.62 %   

This is what a successful coin is all about, If you build it they will come. Slowly but surely our price moves upward, Which is a reflection of the quality of the coin, its community, its tech, and its dev's.

I agree slow but steady growth is a good sign!
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:43:49 PM

That's pretty awesome haha

yeah I was trying to think of a way to sneak a rocket pic in here.
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:02:09 PM

something for the kids here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

One day, overnight, the world turned shadow. Just about everything turned shadow from the sky and ocean and mountains to the trees and animals and people and from the tallest skyscrapers to the tiniest ant. People sat around looking at one another wondering if they were dreaming. But nobody woke up and things stayed shadow...

...to be continued

Grin
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:10:41 PM

I absolutely agree with you. Actually, the best brands usually don't make so much PR. They are recognized for the quality of their work and the quality of the social circle adopting it. People are gonna come... no need to worry.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: