Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:01:13 PM

Note to Rynomster:

Mate, you may not like it and may not have committed to it in your head yet. But you are the leader of this project, you are the figurehead of it. Laymans, and the professionals in this, and other industries are looking to you now. If you cannot handle that pressure then please, i encourage you to speak about it in your circles and hire or delegate someone from your existing team; competent enough to lead it. The majority want a face, its what most are used to. And to be honest you are one of very few people right now, that can really convey the brilliance and hard work that has gone into this project, so far.
ShadowCash has a massive educating phase to handle and we need you or someone fitting to handle it here soon.

Enjoy your break with your friends. I believe everyone can agree; you deserve it and much more. Despite my opinions, the people want a face. If you cant be it then delegate or hire specifically. Don't be afraid to talk about it within your circles or even here. You actually have plenty of resource at your fingertips here. So i believe you, now, need to start either owning your role, delegating or using funds to hire someone who can. My advice is to look through Satoshi's posts Smiley

As you know, but for people who read this and are inclined to ride my coattails and throw yet another shiv into your side.. i.e skip. I'm not thinking about PR i'm thinking about your technical minded peers, primarily.

I really think that someone from coreteam has benefits of low sdc price...and that is why we have that artificial communication, PR problems

Maybe doesnt have enough sdc, and tries to buy more...or trying to push some big holders to sell

I personally dont sell a single sdc whatever the price is, but definitaley will not buy a single sdc more.before, i was planning to double my sdc

There is someone who dumps when he sees big buy orders, hundreds of sdc non stop he is dumping, who had that much sdc
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:13:57 PM

Note to Rynomster:

Mate, you may not like it and may not have committed to it in your head yet. But you are the leader of this project, you are the figurehead of it. Laymans, and the professionals in this, and other industries are looking to you now. If you cannot handle that pressure then please, i encourage you to speak about it in your circles and hire or delegate someone from your existing team; competent enough to lead it. The majority want a face, its what most are used to. And to be honest you are one of very few people right now, that can really convey the brilliance and hard work that has gone into this project, so far.
ShadowCash has a massive educating phase to handle and we need you or someone fitting to handle it here soon.

Enjoy your break with your friends. I believe everyone can agree; you deserve it and much more. Despite my opinions, the people want a face. If you cant be it then delegate or hire specifically. Don't be afraid to talk about it within your circles or even here. You actually have plenty of resource at your fingertips here. So i believe you, now, need to start either owning your role, delegating or using funds to hire someone who can. My advice is to look through Satoshi's posts Smiley

As you know, but for people who read this and are inclined to ride my coattails and throw yet another shiv into your side.. i.e skip. I'm not thinking about PR i'm thinking about your technical minded peers, primarily.

I really think that someone from coreteam has benefits of low sdc price...and that is why we have that artificial communication, PR problems

Maybe doesnt have enough sdc, and tries to buy more...or trying to push some big holders to sell

I personally dont sell a single sdc whatever the price is, but definitaley will not buy a single sdc more.before, i was planning to double my sdc

There is someone who dumps when he sees big buy orders, hundreds of sdc non stop he is dumping, who had that much sdc

Are you not pushing it a bit far ? Let's wait and see ! If one dev is a traitor, who cares ? We, the community, will drive this coin to new heights !

Agreed, for the most part of this, the buck stops at our feet.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:28:30 PM

Note to Rynomster:

Are you not pushing it a bit far ? Let's wait and see ! If one dev is a traitor, who cares ? We, the community, will drive this coin to new heigths !

You came to community 2 days ago, and now telling me about new heights without ryno/techno

How will you do it, are you funny or something
peppo13

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:41:03 PM

Excellent Idea ! Grin (says the interested newcomer Wink)

do you have any SDC now, TheMightyKnight?

open an account at shadowtalk.org , introduce yourself and write some questions in your mind at the FAQ thread which TrollsRoyce started

i will send you 100 sdc tonight

Was that exclusive to themightyknight or any newcomer? (referring to myself   Wink)

For just 2 of you

Hey id like 100 too SVCfUfUnFFyjktt6vg2RmEtCxmm7E8WgFu  cheers

Sent you a hundred atv.  Happy new year.   Smiley

I registered but wasnt sure who to give my address, anyway hope its not too late, its SY4b4jL6oGs4W8Z9gPoA2Qyty6nmSYFBaj
Btw, I created a new address and the other first one disappeared? Not possible to have multiple?
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:16:45 AM

Screw communications. In the end it's all about the tech. I'm glad the developer of this project understands that. Please keep focusing on developing, I don't need communications. Communications are only important for scams.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:16:22 AM

Screw communications. In the end it's all about the tech. I'm glad the developer of this project understands that. Please keep focusing on developing, I don't need communications. Communications are only important for scams.

We don't need PR either. The sooner people start realizing this, the better. The older the coin is before word starts to seriously spread, the better. The more time we've had to experiment with the network, the better. The longer we go without being noticed, the better.

The technology will speak for itself. We don't need to be marketed. Marketing is for pumps. How long did it take for bitcoin to get noticed? That's the patience we need for this project.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:05:14 AM

Note to Rynomster:

I don't agree. Surely the devs have some coins, and if the coin gets broad acceptance they can make a lot of money by being devs and writing custom apps, rather than just by selling coins.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:10:05 AM

We don't need PR either. The sooner people start realizing this, the better. The older the coin is before word starts to seriously spread, the better. The more time we've had to experiment with the network, the better. The longer we go without being noticed, the better.

The technology will speak for itself. We don't need to be marketed. Marketing is for pumps. How long did it take for bitcoin to get noticed? That's the patience we need for this project.

Yes I agree. The coin will speak for itself through its merits. If it doesn't have those merits, there is nothing else to say.

Personally I am not a fan of devs coming onto these boards and rolling around in the mud with the likes of us. They already have the bully pulpit and the power to get a message out. This is a place where trolls, antis, serious investors and the merely curious are all equal, and in reality we are not equals. When they have something valuable to say, I'll expect a press release.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:50:36 AM

Wolong: 'It is usually the people without patience that lost in the end game.'  (http://cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf) Not that I'm that fond of P&D schemers BUT they have certainly played out the psychological aspects of crypto markets .

After what must now surely count as some time in crypto land playing, being played, panic this/panic that I have to agree: Patience is a virtue. That and what the coin brings. This one brings a lot so far and has yet a long way to go. My guess: quiet accumulation phase. Anybody watching the rich list ?

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:55:19 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 08:06:59 AM by dadon

OK! number one Rhyno owes us nothing he is developing like a demon communication IS for scams if rhyno was in here everyday talking it up and not releasing updates like he is i would be getting nervous and you should also, talk is cheap, and he deserves a break so get of his back before you piss him off.
Number two we are speculators not investors so once again rhyno owes you nothing you either believe in his skills and capability's or you don't not his problem or anybody else who relises we are speculators not investors.
Number three the driving force behind a crypto coin is development not the community( except for coins like doge which is a bit different and it will never gain real world adoption)  sorry but without development there is no coin, with no coin no community once again we are all speculators, if we all piss off and stop supporting with good development others will always take our place, it is not the community that will drive SDC to new heights it's the development and innovation because we are NOT a P&D!! understand..
number four please tell me why you would Advertise an unfinished product....please tell me why ..advertising a product that is not only unfinished but the tech so fresh that vulnerability's and weaknesses are yet unknown is a good idea? nope it's not just in case you were wondering..wouldn't it be smarter to perfect the product first?.
number five this is a long term project once again it is not a P&D if you want profit over night your in the wrong place, try to remember how long it was before BTC hit 10c it was a long time and it didn't die so chill out please.
oh and btw I have over 200k of SDC and currently have a loan pending approval and i plan on at least doubling  if not tripling my holdings i mined none and bought early in i do not plan on dumping anytime soon so if you plan on stacking up better do it soon because supply is about to dry up, why do I tell you this you ask your self because im cocky and love to brag and don't care who i tell because im going to be mega rich one day whether you support this project or not because I have complete faith in SDC.
rygamble

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:57:40 AM

im cocky and love to brag and don't care who i tell because im going to be mega rich one day

Seems like somebody I should listen to about investing.
wizardee

Activity: 666

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:03:36 AM

you calling new tech as trustless without an audit  Huh

when is audit proposed of this new tech  Huh
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 10:08:35 AM

im cocky and love to brag and don't care who i tell because im going to be mega rich one day

If you don't like my opinion don't comment on it, btw people do usually invest to make money just saying, im just honest about it instead of saying some shit like im here for the tech which we all know is bullshit, sorry for being honest, next time maybe i should just spill some bullshit about how yeah i invested my money but i don't care if i lose it i'm here because i believe in privacy and freedom, which i do, but if i only cared about that i would just follow the tech and not invest large sums of money, sorry but no sugar coated shit from me just honesty, your all here to make money every single one of you,  and thanks for cherry picking the one bit where i was talking  shit, and ignoring the legitimate points i made, well done.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 10:18:19 AM

Oh and i never tried to give you investment advice i gave the whole community advice on how not to piss your dev off by bitching and moaning at him constantly when he is working his ass off to deliver never before seen tech, any other smart ass things you have to say to me?
p4ch1nk0

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:07:25 AM

Anyone know why Shadow is disabled at Bittrex and Excoin?

Why has nobody noticed yet

Poloniex has frozen deposits and withdrawals as well
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 11:22:37 AM

Because there all too worried about the lack of advertisement, my wallet is synced, staking and running fine so no idea.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:23:22 AM

Because there all too worried about the lack of advertisement, my wallet is synced, staking and running fine so no idea.

Trex wallets appear OK
Polo will reopen soon i expect

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 11:27:22 AM

Trex wallets appear OK

I'm on block 272741 what you on?
child_harold

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:31:41 AM

Trex wallets appear OK

I'm on block 272741 what you on?

syncing up now to 272743… so all good

child_harold

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:32:44 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: