Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:04:24 PM

Shadowcoin to the moon  Smiley
I remember buying at 1k satoshi and mining because i had a slight feeling who made it.
So i held ever since.
It needs to pass 40k to go up i am serious...
Even if there is resistance while going there or around that price. its ok you have alot of btc come on!

Was there a time that sdc is at 1k sat ea?

c-cex i got dumped on by miners 800-1200 satoshi a few hundred k
also i bought between 1.5k and 5k satoshi more when i confirmed my feelings by checking github source. i found in initial commit things about encrypted messaging so i confirmed who made it so that told me to buy even more. also long time ago rynomster tweeted about it alot so i was 100% sure also checking the irc i saw people and that confirmed my feeling 110%. also that is the ones i bought, i mined also on minerpools had few gh/s on it most of the time and after the renameing from sdcoin to shadowcoin i put 5-8 gh/s most of the time. chickenpool or something like that i forgot the name i mined also.
its nice coin but from a long time ago i said if it pass 40k it will skyrocket but they are scared. they shouldnt be! i mean so what they buy few hundreds btc more. they have thousands of btc!
i think instead of being stingy they should do it.

So you have something like between 20% and 40% of the coin? And want people to spend a few hundred BTC to buy from you at 40k satoshi? Smiley

No he does not, he will say whatever is in his best interest at the time. He will either make up something to fud or try and hype depending on if he needs a buy or sell. I've seen him do it in multiple coins, UTC and cinni among others. I'd say with the fact that this is the first time i've seen him post in any sdc thread that hes is a rather recent arrival.

And it never reached 800 sats on c-cex, My 972 sat buy was the lowest according to the chart.

What are you talking about? I remember first days of SDC very clearly. At these prices were sold very very small amounts of coins, i'd said tiny amounts like tens and hundreds of coins. Most trading volume with thousands of coins was started from 8-16 ksat.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:41:51 PM

I remember buying at 1k satoshi and mining because i had a slight feeling who made it.
So i held ever since.
Even if there is resistance while going there or around that price. its ok you have alot of btc come on!

also i bought between 1.5k and 5k satoshi more when i confirmed my feelings by checking github source. i found in initial commit things about encrypted messaging so i confirmed who made it so that told me to buy even more. also long time ago rynomster tweeted about it alot so i was 100% sure also checking the irc i saw people and that confirmed my feeling 110%. also that is the ones i bought, i mined also on minerpools had few gh/s on it most of the time and after the renameing from sdcoin to shadowcoin i put 5-8 gh/s most of the time. chickenpool or something like that i forgot the name i mined also.
its nice coin but from a long time ago i said if it pass 40k it will skyrocket but they are scared. they shouldnt be! i mean so what they buy few hundreds btc more. they have thousands of btc!

So you have something like between 20% and 40% of the coin? And want people to spend a few hundred BTC to buy from you at 40k satoshi? Smiley

No he does not, he will say whatever is in his best interest at the time. He will either make up something to fud or try and hype depending on if he needs a buy or sell. I've seen him do it in multiple coins, UTC and cinni among others. I'd say with the fact that this is the first time i've seen him post in any sdc thread that hes is a rather recent arrival.

And it never reached 800 sats on c-cex, My 972 sat buy was the lowest according to the chart.

What are you talking about? I remember first days of SDC very clearly. At these prices were sold very very small amounts of coins, i'd said tiny amounts like tens and hundreds of coins. Most trading volume with thousands of coins was started from 8-16 ksat.

Actually I think I bought my first blocks of SDC at 1100sats-1400sats,  it was being mega dumped by miners in a race to the bottom.  I know it dipped lower but I wasn't on the ball enough I bought at least 30k under 1400.  After that I chased it with small buys all the way up to 36k.

My point being this coin has be so,  incredibly, insanely cheap, for a very very very long time.  Even know its crazy cheap. 

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:57:19 PM

So i held ever since.

Actually I think I bought my first blocks of SDC at 1100sats-1400sats,  it was being mega dumped by miners in a race to the bottom.  I know it dipped lower but I wasn't on the ball enough I bought at least 30k under 1400.  After that I chased it with small buys all the way up to 36k.

My point being this coin has be so,  incredibly, insanely cheap, for a very very very long time.  Even know its crazy cheap. 

Wow, you're lucky guy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:59:19 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 08:11:12 PM by child_harold

Hey wow! I'm sure new investors would love nothing more than to read bragging about how cheaply you bought Shadow in the past.
Like who gives a sh*t?

Could we raise the level of conversation a tad?

Investors should rather consider the current price, namely 5 cents a coin.

For those that bought crazy cheap or mined a bunch you'll be happy to know that I and many others are backing your investment (albeit by proxy). My entry at 15k-20k was a bargain, as is the current price.

Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:07:56 PM

For anyone interested, here is the original merger document for when Darkcoin and Evan Duffield tried to acquire ShadowCash: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HrGDKKtr5cKKE8Iu7aOw1vXbVTGk9078sQaWlprZYrs/edit?pli=1

Here was the ShadowCash response: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/252/darkcoin-proposal-statement

I thought it was pretty interesting that a more established project like DRK would be so interested to buy off the ShadowCash project.  Do they feel threatened?  There obviously must be something of value here if they wanted a merger.  Then I wonder why in this video Evan Duffield the DRK developer didn't even acknowledge the value of zero knowldge coins, or trustless solutions like SDC (8:26 mark): http://youtu.be/lzu_02-lp7o?t=8m26s

Instead he only criticized zero knowledge, even after he had seen the potential of ShadowCash enough to offer a merger deal?  It just doesn't seem very honorable, and its slightly embarrassing for the DRK team.  I bet they are happy that it was never widely publicized.

One part of the merger details that I found kind of funny was part 2 on the proposal conditions:
2.) We're looking for some kind of commitment from the core team that they'd work on darkcoin for at least a year beyond this. They could work on whatever they like, at the pace they're working now.

Really weird that they thought this would work out.  What if the devs were not working as hard as Evan had hoped?  Its like the ShadowCash team would have become subserviant to Duffield, but don't worry Duffield will allow them the privilege to work on whatever they want, as long as they keep the same pace as now, lol.  Seems so amateurish and desperate by the DRK team.

Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:08:39 PM

Hey wow! I'm sure new investors would love nothing more than to read bragging about how cheaply you bought Shadow in the past.
Like who gives a sh*t?

For those that bought crazy cheap or mined a bunch you'll be happy to know that I and many others are backing your investment (albeit by proxy). My entry at 15k-20k was a bargain, as is the current price.

You sound very desperate. People can converse however they want.
child_harold

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:10:50 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 09:43:23 PM by child_harold

Like who gives a sh*t?

And I exercise the right to do exactly f*ing that right now Wheatclove!  Angry

utclover

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:24:53 PM

Like who gives a sh*t?

And I exercise the right to do exactly f*ing that right now Wheatclove!  Angry

p.s. thanks utclover for starting this (fud?)… where the f*ck have you been lately?

I didn't start fud...
also i was drinking last night.
I reread what i wrote i don't see any fud. In fact I like sdc and my friends all have sdc. I wouldn't fud it. Alright?
You don't want me to post on the thread so sure i wont post.
child_harold

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:28:58 PM

I didn't start fud...
I reread what i wrote i don't see any fud. In fact I like sdc and my friends all have sdc. I wouldn't fud it. Alright?

You do what you want. You say what you want. Im not a censor here.

All Im saying is:

What is the point of you coming in here (after an absence) only to go on about how cheap you bought the coin? Who's interest does that serve? Do you think new investors will be impressed?

Wheatclove

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:11:07 PM

I didn't start fud...

You do what you want. You say what you want. Im not a censor here.

All Im saying is:

What is the point of you coming in here (after an absence) only to go on about how cheap you bought the coin? Who's interest does that serve? Do you think new investors will be impressed?

This isn't about new investors. This is about the current community. I believe he was discussing the obvious resistance at 40k on the market.
child_harold

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:04:36 PM

the obvious resistance at 40k on the market.

40k is the SDC all-time high iirc.
How does this equate to "obvious resistance" (besides the fact it was obviously resisted at this price before)?

Presumably mentioning sub-1k buys wont encourage things much.

Not that Im worried. just perplexed.

Wheatclove

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:31:00 PM

the obvious resistance at 40k on the market.

40k is the SDC all-time high iirc.
How does this equate to "obvious resistance" (besides the fact it was obviously resisted at this price before)?

Presumably mentioning sub-1k buys wont encourage things much.

Not that Im worried. just perplexed.

You speak about investors but have no idea about technical analysis? This is what many investors and/or day traders  will base their buys/sells on.

40k is a double top right now with a very long period of accumulation in between. The double top marks a resistance level. We have been lucky so far as the price hasnt tanked yet. If we hit 40k again and do not break it (triple top), the price could very likely plummet to below this accumulation price.
Pline

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:45:32 PM

Technical analysis doesn't matter much in a market as small as this.  Price here is moved too easily by one large buyer or one large seller.

Also nobody would be able to buy much at the price of 1K satoshi when it was there.  If they wanted to buy 100K SDC at that time, then probably it would make the price go up very significantly.  So don't worry, probably nobody accumulated millions of SDC at such a cheap price.  Also those that did accumulate at cheaper prices tend to sell off as the price goes up.  Notice the distribution on bittrex has become more evenly distributed since the recent price rise: https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SDC

Only 2 accounts hold more than 60,000 SDC now.  It used to be more, and now only 7 or 8 accounts hold more than 50,000.  As price goes up it gets more evenly distributed.  Luckily price is so low now, its not too late for anyone to get a nice chunk of SDC.
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:29:30 PM

It's worth noting that ~65,000 coins represents 1% of total coins. Having a number of wallets on an exchange with similar amounts means that price can easily be manipulated by even just 1 or 2 of those traders. Imo price should be closer to $1 per coin with the type of tech Shadow represents. But clearly distribution is still being stifled by large active traders. Hence the crazy low ATH we've hit twice and the sideways trend the coin has seen for the majority of it's short life.

I'm not sure I've seen such a long accumulation phase with such a disruptive coin in all my years of trading crypto. I'll take this slow and steady cycle over crazy peaks and valleys any day. This project will be the prize of many collector's holdings soon enough.
child_harold

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:38:04 PM

You speak about investors but have no idea about technical analysis?
I am an investor, not a technical analyst.
This is what many investors and/or day traders  will base their buys/sells on.
Don't care for day traders. Investors should look at the work/technology, not just the numbers.
40k is a double top right now with a very long period of accumulation in between. The double top marks a resistance level.
A resistance level at an arbitrary number (perhaps in part set by whales). Could just as easily have been 80k+ (or less than 40k) IMO. Anyway… moving on…
We have been lucky so far as the price hasnt tanked yet.
Despite the REMARKABLE DEVELOPMENT of Shadow? For Real? C'mon man!
If we hit 40k again and do not break it (triple top), the price could very likely plummet to below this accumulation price.
Plummet? Thats a powerful word for a tech analyst.
my analysis: hyperbolic & highly speculative. Disregarded.

The obvious increase in community activity points to soaring rather than plummeting.
I think we both agree that a positive review will blow away the "40k resistance"?

The Zeuner Review IS coming…

Pline

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:36:38 AM

Few questions: 

I tried to get my friend to download ShadowGo for android.  Wondering if it comes automatic in lite or thin mode? Or you have to switch to thin mode?  Couldn't find the option.

Also, I am wondering, if you send coins from Shadow to a stealth address, does that mean you can't stake those coins that reside in stealth address?  Do you have to send them to a regular address before you can stake them?

Also is there any privacy advantage or disadvantage to using more than one stealth address for receiving shadow transactions?  Or for when sending from Shadow back to SDC?
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:55:42 AM

For anyone interested, here is the original merger document for when Darkcoin and Evan Duffield tried to acquire ShadowCash: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HrGDKKtr5cKKE8Iu7aOw1vXbVTGk9078sQaWlprZYrs/edit?pli=1

Here was the ShadowCash response: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/252/darkcoin-proposal-statement

I thought it was pretty interesting that a more established project like DRK would be so interested to buy off the ShadowCash project.  Do they feel threatened?  There obviously must be something of value here if they wanted a merger.  Then I wonder why in this video Evan Duffield the DRK developer didn't even acknowledge the value of zero knowldge coins, or trustless solutions like SDC (8:26 mark): http://youtu.be/lzu_02-lp7o?t=8m26s

Instead he only criticized zero knowledge, even after he had seen the potential of ShadowCash enough to offer a merger deal?  It just doesn't seem very honorable, and its slightly embarrassing for the DRK team.  I bet they are happy that it was never widely publicized.

One part of the merger details that I found kind of funny was part 2 on the proposal conditions:
2.) We're looking for some kind of commitment from the core team that they'd work on darkcoin for at least a year beyond this. They could work on whatever they like, at the pace they're working now.

Really weird that they thought this would work out.  What if the devs were not working as hard as Evan had hoped?  Its like the ShadowCash team would have become subserviant to Duffield, but don't worry Duffield will allow them the privilege to work on whatever they want, as long as they keep the same pace as now, lol.  Seems so amateurish and desperate by the DRK team.

The purpose of the proposal was to increase the number of people working on the DRK dev team, nothing about the tech.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg9459644#msg9459644
We're currently in talks with the ShadowCash developers to join the teams together and become the second largest team in crypto. As the twitter states , it's not about their technology, we already have a working anonymity implementation. It's about the team itself, their programmers and designers are top-notch and we could go far together.
This should greatly benefit both teams. It's hard to survive in crypto and there's a great cleanup that's happening right now. Darkcoin will survive and through a merger they'll come out ahead too.
For anyone who wants to read the proposal as it stands:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HrGDKKtr5cKKE8Iu7aOw1vXbVTGk9078sQaWlprZYrs/edit?usp=sharing

It was confidential but Cryptoboh leaked it, then the DRK community was against it so Eduffield took it down.
Later a lot of monster devs joined the DRK team (https://www.darkcoin.io/about/team-contact/) , I believe no way they are gonna ask SDC for a merger again.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Pline

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:06:03 AM

The purpose of the proposal was to increase the number of people working on the DRK dev team, nothing about the tech.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg9459644#msg9459644
We're currently in talks with the ShadowCash developers to join the teams together and become the second largest team in crypto. As the twitter states , it's not about their technology, we already have a working anonymity implementation. It's about the team itself, their programmers and designers are top-notch and we could go far together.
This should greatly benefit both teams. It's hard to survive in crypto and there's a great cleanup that's happening right now. Darkcoin will survive and through a merger they'll come out ahead too.
For anyone who wants to read the proposal as it stands:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HrGDKKtr5cKKE8Iu7aOw1vXbVTGk9078sQaWlprZYrs/edit?usp=sharing

It was confidential but Cryptoboh leaked it, then the DRK community was against it so Eduffield took it down.
Later a lot of monster devs joined the DRK team (https://www.darkcoin.io/about/team-contact/) , I believe no way they are gonna ask SDC for a merger again.

It sounds like an attempt by Duffield to save face after the leaked info threatened an embarrassment.  "Its not about the tech" he says because he doesn't want people to lose faith in his project, or go to Shadow for their tech.  He admits the devs are top notch, yet they don't have valuable tech?

I really don't like how some of the DRK fanboys and other coins try to bash the Shadow project.  Look at this post from illodin:

Yes, I feel like more dev power would definitely be good. There are so many cool features waiting to get implemented, but Evan has only 24 hours in a day. Problem is, most capable crypto devs already have their own coin(s). Smiley  Merger with an emerging coin would be a very good way to gain motivated dev(s) to the team.

That proposal is a few months old, so dunno if the resource situation is still the same. Why to bring it up now is obvious however, SDC is owned by a few whales who need massive liquidity to offload their millions of coins. They believe they are closing in a release so namedropping XC and DRK close to a version release is an attempt to max out the hype and get that liquidity to materialize. It's going to get busy around here very soon. They are very experienced at this, and have a lot at stake.

So its all a massive conspiracy from the Shadow Scam team to increase liquidity to sell their millions of coins??  LOL, these people are really pathetic, why not just unite around the idea of anonymity and privacy?  If DRK actually had a feasible solution rather than their inherently flawed master node scheme, I could get behind them, but give me a break.
whocares

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:15:34 AM

........ low quality FUD .............

Buddy, why are you so boring ?  Grin

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 02:39:22 AM

........ low quality FUD .............

Buddy, why are you so boring ?  Grin

Why are you so rude? he brought up legitimate points get off his case.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: