Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:02:42 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 08:13:37 AM by Schild_

I don't need to acknowledge anything. Your interpretation of my words is yours and only yours. My message is SIMPLE : a whale is trading at the moment and pushing the price up, which means one should NOT daily trade. Point!

One whale, or many? How many sharks? I am joking of course.
C'mon! At any given moment of the day DRK and XMR r herded by whales…

I ask u again… are we overpriced at 12 cents a coin? If not then chill.

n.b u acknowledged it Wink

Shadow would also not be overpriced in my eyes at 1$ or 2$... doesn't mean i'm gonna buy it at this price now!

If someone wanna buy in he'll make a good deal anyway in the long term, BUT if you want to use rational trading tool to ride de waves, just forget about it.

Here is my original post. Usually I tend to ignore remarks when they lack education, but I really had to do this.

I don't need to acknowledge anything. Your interpretation of my words is yours and only yours. My message is SIMPLE : a whale is trading at the moment and pushing the price up, which means one should NOT daily trade. Point!

One whale, or many? How many sharks? I am joking of course.
C'mon! At any given moment of the day DRK and XMR r herded by whales…

I ask u again… are we overpriced at 12 cents a coin? If not then chill.

n.b u acknowledged it Wink

I sold at 30k, want to buy more

You have the right to an opinion, but you are very boring. Go to howl somewhere in the woods!

It's absolutely disgusting to MODIFY someone's post without mentioning it. And just to let you know, a correction of more than 7k occurred 10 minutes after and guess what, I was talking about daily trading..
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:38:19 AM

The coin creator has set this up to be the perfect pump coin.

All coins mined in 11 days. So most people missed out. A few probably mined the most with their mining farms. Over the last couple months price didn't move much because a small group hold almost all the coin. They do some self buys / sells to make the coin look active and shake out the remaining people that they can.

Now they slowly raise the price so the profit takers can get out. Once that's done it's time to go up again.

People start buying so they don't miss out on the pump.

Then give everyone else a reason to buy and use the coin. That's the big one. Easiest way is to get the drug users that have lost bitcoins due to centralized markets.

Other coins always say, "blah and blah has such and such and we'll just add it." That's good and all but it's the users that keep coming back to buy the coin is what you want. That's why people are buying so many different coins. You buy 10 coins and hope 1 coin makes you a millionaire.

Come on mate, pump coins are designed with some fluff hype and they die out in weeks with no delivery on anything or some copy/paste bullshit. Sdc has been here since july of last year with unique and consistent development and a small and active community.
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:44:08 AM

All coins mined in 11 days. So most people missed out. A few probably mined the most with their mining farms. Over the last couple months price didn't move much because a small group hold almost all the coin. They do some self buys / sells to make the coin look active and shake out the remaining people that they can.

Now they slowly raise the price so the profit takers can get out. Once that's done it's time to go up again.

Then give everyone else a reason to buy and use the coin. That's the big one. Easiest way is to get the drug users that have lost bitcoins due to centralized markets.

Other coins always say, "blah and blah has such and such and we'll just add it." That's good and all but it's the users that keep coming back to buy the coin is what you want. That's why people are buying so many different coins. You buy 10 coins and hope 1 coin makes you a millionaire.

Come on mate, pump coins are designed with some fluff hype and they die out in weeks with no delivery on anything or some copy/paste bullshit. Sdc has been here since july of last year with unique and consistent development and a small and active community.
Your analysis is right for the 99% other coins, unfortunately or fortunately, shadow is the exception. Team is passionated, and honest. Shadow is underpriced since way too long and is just starting to get under the spotlights.
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:47:22 AM

"All" would be happy to SDC go down. Then start to appear trolls with the story, "I knew it would be so"
When going up, then again not good, scam, pump, blah blah

it is hard to make both happy,  buyer and seller in crypto currencies.

The market will decide.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:32:15 AM

Shadowcoin is better now,and please don't need to re-branding name  Smiley
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:40:08 AM

Shadowcoin is better now,and please don't need to re-branding name  Smiley

This is not a coin. This is shadow cash, using in shadow economy

http://wiki.dickinson.edu/index.php/The_Shadow_Economy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_market

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:56:32 AM

this is gonna dump sooooooooo hard by the top 10-25% owning this coin lol.

watching and waiting for it.

Shadow's price has been stable since it's launch July 19th of 2014. It's innovated numerous cryptocurrency firsts everything from lite, mobile wallets and stealth addresses to Html5 browser based framework integrated into a single crypto application. Even more, it is the first true anonymous coin for the Satoshi codebase. In the last 10 months, it has effectively received zero press from a publication with over 100k daily uniques. All that has changed. Shadow effectively bypassed the traditional cryptocurrency gatekeepers of coindesk and cointelegraph and went straight to the top tier press. That is unheard of and because of that fact it's more impressive than Darkcoin's original Wired article; which by the way was the precursor to it's massive pump to almost $20 a coin.

The developers are still here actively working on the project and for their efforts the coin is still sitting in shitcoin marketcap territory according to http://coinmarketcap.com.

Any top tier traders with a clue will be inhaling any dumps from the top 25%'ers and be laughing at them when the coin is in the top 5 market caps. This is a transitional period for SDC traders. Some of those who have been holding on to the coin for the last 10 or so months will pass their coins on to real market movers who will take this coin into the top five caps. Those that do sell off will continue to trade in the lower tier coin brackets, while Shadow will become a top tier coin as far as marketcap is concerned. There's nothing wrong with taking profit after holding for so many months but in doing so they will lose in the long run. I've seen it happen over and over again. While some people might look at it negatively; its an accumulation period for the heavy traders that hold 100s and 1000s of BTC.

Besides profit takers, the only dips I see happening is due to the lack of Bitcoin liquidity on the weekend. Banks are closed and it's near impossible to move large funds into BTC.

In my experience asking and promoting dumps is done by people looking to catch them. The real traders that move markets literally move in the Shadows and let the charts speak for themselves. If you can read charts then you can see by the buying trend that someone or some group is buying up the sell side and letting it build up again and then rinsing and repeating the same process. That is textbook whale accumulation. 8 cents to 15 cents is nothing for the work here and whales know this coin is going to the top. Shadow should be on par or higher than Darkcoin's marketcap and that means we are talking about dollars not cents. Marketplace aside, ShadowSend is the best Bitcoin privacy tech to-date and is working right now.

Those who have BTC are at an advantage over those who still are converting fiat into BTC. Come the Monday when the traditional financial markets open up again, that advantage will be over.

Recap:

A) Declined Darkcoin buyout offer

B) Declined XC Buy out offer

C) Declined Blocknet inclusion

D) Declined Supernet inclusion

E) Declined offers from pump groups to trade tech for pumps

The bullet points are the foundation of a top tier cryptocurrency that can stand on its own legs. Anyone new to the project should understand what this coin has been through to get here. It's survived attacks by hired Bitcointalk trolls, the offers from pump groups and competing coins. All this and Shadow remains stronger than ever. It's all a recipe for success.

I cant agree more.   Smiley
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 11:46:02 AM

If you are interested in the Shadow Project, you can now join our Slack Group.

Especially if you have ideas for the project and if you would like to help (communication / dev / ...)

For that, send me your email by PM here or on ShadowTalk

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jahl

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:34:20 PM

Recap:

out of curiousity:

D) where and by who were you asked to join superNET ?
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:10:02 PM

Hey guys, let's get some donations rolling to Isidor Zeuner for working on an in-depth audit of SDC's code.  

More info:
http://shadowtalk.org/topic/321/shadowcash-whitepaper-review-and-code-audit

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC
@systh 0.3BTC

What happened to that webpage for Isidor's review?  vvvvv

/topic/321/shadowcash-whitepaper-review-and-code-audit Not Found
You seem to have stumbled upon a page that does not exist. Return to the home page.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:13:25 PM

Hey guys, let's get some donations rolling to Isidor Zeuner for working on an in-depth audit of SDC's code.  

More info:

Isidor Zeuner's BTC donation address: 1GGzBQXnouv2LvSvBLcT9vR8CZ3X1sQi6y

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC
@systh 0.3BTC

You seem to have stumbled upon a page that does not exist. Return to the home page.

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/321/shadowcash-whitepaper-peer-review
Last update on the subject from sdcdev was about a month ago
@Blazin604 I can’t be certain, as we not sure what’s happening on that end.
I will get in touch today though, I believe there are some questions that need answering

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:14:38 PM

Thanks !!
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:15:32 PM

Recap:

out of curiousity:

off hand i don't recall a supernet offer.
Blazin604

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:19:26 PM

More info:

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC
@systh 0.3BTC

I will get in touch today though, I believe there are some questions that need answering

Yep and I never heard back. This is from over a month ago.

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:21:23 PM

More info:

Donation list:

@battbot 1BTC
@systh 0.3BTC

Yep and I never heard back. This is from over a month ago.

So that means Isidor might just run away with the btc?  Huh

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:23:14 PM

So that means Isidor might just run away with the btc?  Huh

Or found a major flaw Cheesy

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:24:11 PM

I don't think he even started to review it though.

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:26:21 PM

Maybe yes

If so,  I don't see why he wouldn't have reported it.  Stop spreading fud, until knowing the facts.

Maybe he's sick,  maybe he died.. maybe he's in jail,  who the hell knows.

DudeWheresMyCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:29:53 PM

Recap:

out of curiousity:

SDCDev was messaged by a member of the SuperNet community on the sdcoin account. He briefly brought it up in IRC after that it was then shot down by the community. This happened around the same time SDC declined the BlockNet offer. There was also a post made on shadowtalk.org from someone from SuperNet but it seems ffmad might of deleted the post or the category it was under during his forum clean up because I don't see it anywhere there.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:32:31 PM

Anyone know why Cryptsy volume is next to nothing? This coin isn't going to match the likes of DRK only trading on bittrex and polo alone...

Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: