Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:18:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:43:42 AM

Tech question about the function of the wallet, switching from Scrypt to SHA-256, for anyone who knows the answer.

What's going on during this block minting? Are the wallets actually hashing, as if we were mining from the wallet? And if so, what would make SHA better than Scrypt, but not better than all the other hashing options, Skein, Qubit, etc?
Sha would be the most efficient, less memory hungry, algorithm. Scrypt et al came to fight asics by using more memory and using algorithm s which can't be easily ported to parallel computation. Makes perfect sense as we are not pow anymore and don't need to hedge against massive computing power getting close to a 51% attack. Good call IMHO. Will make the wallet snappier for sure. Devs are thinking well. Very well...(;-)

OK, I was under the impression that some of the newer hashing algorithms were even more efficient.

Now let's say the wallets are hashing, are they hashing in proportion to the number of mature coins in the wallet, and that's what gives you your PoS? And let's say I have a bunch of wallets open on a machine, all with a large stake. Would it be possible for the wallets to require more hash than the CPU can provide, and I would lose stake?

That is an interesting question. Not sure if stake network weight results in more 'mining slots' which could be bottlenecked by a CPU.the code should reveal that or..buy a few hundred k SDC and try. Might even be able to point wallet calc to cheap and plentiful early generation sha asic.

Sure, that would be a great use of a little USB miner. Eventually motherboards might even come with an ASIC chip on them, to deal with hashing so the CPU doesn't have to.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Gibbs187x

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Moon

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:30:02 AM

so how is staking take place? some how someone sent me 5 sdc? idk how but how much would i need in order to start staking

erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:32:07 AM

so how is staking take place? some how someone sent me 5 sdc? idk how but how much would i need in order to start staking
Effectively around 20k? But I am running off around 8k right now and it seems to be getting me around 1 sdc per day. I might be doing it wrong. This is the first coin I have ever POS'ed.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Gibbs187x

Moon

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:32:56 AM

Effectively around 20k? But I am running off around 8k right now and it seems to be getting me around 1 sdc per day. I might be doing it wrong. This is the first coin I have ever POS'ed.
yea same here im about to buy a couple k soon

erok

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:35:50 AM

Hey I am not complaining about 1 sdc per day. Smiley That is 365 per year that I didn't have before. I think I, also, will be picking up a couple thousand more just to get things into a different gear.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Gibbs187x

Moon

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:37:06 AM

Hey I am not complaining about 1 sdc per day. Smiley That is 365 per year that I didn't have before. I think I, also, will be picking up a couple thousand more just to get things into a different gear.
dam wish i had 4 BTC for this looks like i will soon! hopefully just had a new baby girl and can only have such a budget you know?

ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:56:55 AM

thanks to MedUSA, who made this FANTASTIC signature ! He didn't had time to post for contest, so he gave it afterwards
(you can see a good version of it as my signature)

I invite you to send him some SDCs to his address :

You can send ShadowCash here:
SQPqxSjD9tdHbkXopS8QeptyLQbvmWX9D8

Thank you very much!
medUSA

Quote from: Hero Member Signature

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=2pt].[/size]
[right][url=http://shadow.cash][size=8pt][glow=red,177]  [color=white][b]True Anonymous Platform[/b][/color]  [/glow][/size]
[size=8pt][color=black][b]Encrypted Messaging[/b] ✔
[b]Financial Anonymity[/b] ✔[/color][/size][/url][/right][/td][td]  [/td][td][size=26pt][glow=black,177] [url=http://shadow.cash][color=white][b]Shadow[/b][/color][color=red]PROJECT[/color][/url]  [/glow][/size][/td][td]  [/td][td][right][url=http://shadow.cash][color=black][size=9pt][b][size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=brown]CASH[/color] ●
[size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=orange]CORE[/color] ● 
[size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=#4FC8EB]GO[/color] ●[/b][/size][/color][/url][/right][/td][td] [/td][td][center][font=courier][size=2pt][url=http://shadow.cash][color=#F1F2F4][color=red]████
██████████████
██████[/color]██████████[color=red]██████[/color]
[color=red]█████[/color]████████[color=red]████[/color]████████[color=red]█████[/color]
[color=#B82439]██[/color][color=red]████[/color]██████[color=red]█████[/color]████[color=red]█████[/color]██████[color=red]██████[/color]
[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]██████████████[color=red]██[/color][color=#B82439]██[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]
[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=#B82439]████[/color][color=red]██████[/color]████████[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]
[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=red]██████[/color]████[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]
[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=#B82439]████[/color]████████[color=red]██████[/color][color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]
[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=#B82439]██[/color][color=#810B3A]██[/color]██████████████[color=#810B3A]████[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]
[color=#B82439]██[/color][color=#810B3A]████[/color]██████[color=#810B3A]█████[/color]████[color=#810B3A]█████[/color]██████[color=#810B3A]████[/color][color=red]██[/color]
[color=#810B3A]█████[/color]████████[color=#810B3A]████[/color]████████[color=#810B3A]█████[/color]
[color=#810B3A]██████[/color]██████████[color=#810B3A]██████
██████████████
████[/color][/color][/url][/size][/font][/center][/td][td] [/td][td][url=http://shadow.cash][color=black][size=9pt][b]● [size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=#2BD9AE]SEND[/color]
  ● [size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=#A83EDA]MARKET[/color]
● [size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=#75D634]CHAT[/color][/b][/size][/color][/url][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Quote from: Senior Member Signature

Code:
[right][url=http://shadow.cash][size=8pt][color=red][b][u]True Anonymous Platform[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[b]Financial Anonymity[/b] ✔[/color][/size][/url][/right][/td][td]  [/td][td][size=26pt][color=black][[/color] [url=http://shadow.cash][color=black][b]Shadow[/b][/color][color=red]PROJECT[/color][/url] [color=black]][/color][/size][/td][td]  [/td][td][right][url=http://shadow.cash][color=black][size=9pt][b][size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=brown]CASH[/color] ●
[size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=#4FC8EB]GO[/color] ●[/b][/size][/color][/url][/right][/td][td] [/td][td][center][font=courier][size=2pt][url=http://shadow.cash][color=#F1F2F4][color=red]████
██████████████
[color=red]█████[/color]████████[color=red]████[/color]████████[color=red]█████[/color]
[color=#B82439]██[/color][color=red]████[/color]██████[color=red]█████[/color]████[color=red]█████[/color]██████[color=red]██████[/color]
[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]██████████████[color=red]██[/color][color=#B82439]██[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]
[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=#B82439]████[/color][color=red]██████[/color]████████[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]
[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=red]██████[/color]████[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]
[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=#B82439]████[/color]████████[color=red]██████[/color][color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]
[color=#B82439]████[/color]████[color=#B82439]██[/color][color=#810B3A]██[/color]██████████████[color=#810B3A]████[/color]████[color=red]████[/color]
[color=#B82439]██[/color][color=#810B3A]████[/color]██████[color=#810B3A]█████[/color]████[color=#810B3A]█████[/color]██████[color=#810B3A]████[/color][color=red]██[/color]
[color=#810B3A]█████[/color]████████[color=#810B3A]████[/color]████████[color=#810B3A]█████[/color]
██████████████
████[/color][/color][/url][/size][/font][/center][/td][td] [/td][td][url=http://shadow.cash][color=black][size=9pt][b]● [size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=#2BD9AE]SEND[/color]
● [size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=#75D634]CHAT[/color][/b][/size][/color][/url][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

[/quote]

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:07:33 AM

I've got 16K. 2% is a little less than 1 SDC per day. But there are fees added into that.

Just remember you don't really make any money on the 2% PoS. That's inflation not interest because everyone gets it. Well, almost everyone, Shadow tokens don't get it, and I don't know if it makes a difference if the wallet is open or closed.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
robboman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:29:47 AM

Hello everybody,

It’s good to see you all so actively supporting Shadow and staying positive as we work towards the release of our decentralized market. As some of you may have noticed, we’ve been a bit quiet on these forums lately when it comes to actively reaching out to all of you with development updates. This doesn’t mean we’ve been sitting still though, because we have a fun week ahead of us. We'll come back to that later.

First of all we are very happy to announce that both Tecnovert and I will be working full-time on Shadow from now on! We're setting our main jobs aside for the upcoming months so that we can really focus on the job at hand. This will obviously result in quicker progress when it comes to releasing new features. Going forward we are also going to post a lot more in terms of development reports. Our team has been working with Shadow community members who are setting up a new website with a development blog to keep you all up to date. So expect regular updates from now on - this one being the first.

The weeks ahead of us are all about ShadowMarket so we are pleased to announce that we have started integrating it into Shadowcore’s back end. We're currently switching from scrypt to SHA-256 so that staking requires less cpu cycles, updating to PoS v2 to improve network stability and working on BIP32 and BIP44 support so that we can support hierarchical / tree categories for the market. Once we are finished with these enhancements, things should start moving significantly faster. We will be making radical changes to the Secure Messaging (ShadowChat), to support Pub/Sub messages, so that people could subscribe to certain categories for the market, where we will then move towards our first round of public alpha/beta testing. We’ve noticed there are lots of questions about how ShadowMarket will work so we have begun gathering them and will answer them in an overview later this week. So much about the upcoming Shadowmarket for now.

We are all still waiting for Isidor Zeuner’s review of our ShadowSend anonymity system in comparison to other anonymous cryptocurrencies. It is still ongoing and we are currently writing more documentation, which is currently our weakest point. We’ve been in contact with Isidor and are trying to give him a helping hand where needed. Please note that it’s quite a task seeing as he will not only study our system but also compare it to the alternatives out there.

As said earlier, we have a fun week ahead of us. We will try to give more specific details on that later this week.

Thank you all for your support!

Nice! Thanks for the update, shadow is doing great  Smiley
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:35:33 AM

Hello everybody,

It’s good to see you all so actively supporting Shadow and staying positive as we work towards the release of our decentralized market. As some of you may have noticed, we’ve been a bit quiet on these forums lately when it comes to actively reaching out to all of you with development updates. This doesn’t mean we’ve been sitting still though, because we have a fun week ahead of us. We'll come back to that later.

First of all we are very happy to announce that both Tecnovert and I will be working full-time on Shadow from now on! We're setting our main jobs aside for the upcoming months so that we can really focus on the job at hand. This will obviously result in quicker progress when it comes to releasing new features. Going forward we are also going to post a lot more in terms of development reports. Our team has been working with Shadow community members who are setting up a new website with a development blog to keep you all up to date. So expect regular updates from now on - this one being the first.

The weeks ahead of us are all about ShadowMarket so we are pleased to announce that we have started integrating it into Shadowcore’s back end. We're currently switching from scrypt to SHA-256 so that staking requires less cpu cycles, updating to PoS v2 to improve network stability and working on BIP32 and BIP44 support so that we can support hierarchical / tree categories for the market. Once we are finished with these enhancements, things should start moving significantly faster. We will be making radical changes to the Secure Messaging (ShadowChat), to support Pub/Sub messages, so that people could subscribe to certain categories for the market, where we will then move towards our first round of public alpha/beta testing. We’ve noticed there are lots of questions about how ShadowMarket will work so we have begun gathering them and will answer them in an overview later this week. So much about the upcoming Shadowmarket for now.

We are all still waiting for Isidor Zeuner’s review of our ShadowSend anonymity system in comparison to other anonymous cryptocurrencies. It is still ongoing and we are currently writing more documentation, which is currently our weakest point. We’ve been in contact with Isidor and are trying to give him a helping hand where needed. Please note that it’s quite a task seeing as he will not only study our system but also compare it to the alternatives out there.

As said earlier, we have a fun week ahead of us. We will try to give more specific details on that later this week.

Thank you all for your support!

Wow.  This is just great news.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:37:56 AM

I've got 16K. 2% is a little less than 1 SDC per day. But there are fees added into that.

Just remember you don't really make any money on the 2% PoS. That's inflation not interest because everyone gets it. Well, almost everyone, Shadow tokens don't get it, and I don't know if it makes a difference if the wallet is open or closed.

This is true, but I want to point out that I personally suspect 'coin loss' to far exceed 2% per year.  While everyone gets the 2%, If there was some easy way to quantify it I suspect we'd see the 'actual' spending/sellable SDC to be a smaller number than we suspect.  We already have a couple hundred thousand less coins due to a hot wallet for a tip-bot being lost.   I bet there is way under 6M total SDC in actual existence.

erok

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:11:56 AM

The more transactions I see, the more I realize it is less than 1 sdc per day. I am going through them now and I get about 2-3 rewards a day and they are between .2 and .08 sdc.... So, i need MORE! Smiley

QNaka

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:27:30 AM

The more transactions I see, the more I realize it is less than 1 sdc per day. I am going through them now and I get about 2-3 rewards a day and they are between .2 and .08 sdc.... So, i need MORE! Smiley

Shouldn't the amount increase significantly once the network will get more traffic (more transactions + SDMarket fees for miners). 
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:37:04 AM

We build a TechRynoVert!   Full-time!!   Unstoppable!!!
ffmad
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 07:50:20 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 10:00:17 AM by ffmad

thanks to MedUSA, who made this FANTASTIC signature ! He didn't had time to post for contest, so he gave it afterwards
(you can see a good version of it as my signature)

I invite you to send him some SDCs to his address :

You can send ShadowCash here:
SQPqxSjD9tdHbkXopS8QeptyLQbvmWX9D8

Thank you very much!
medUSA

Code:
[right][url=http://shadow.cash][size=8pt][glow=red,177]  [color=white][b]True Anonymous Platform[/b][/color]  [/glow][/size]
[b]Financial Anonymity[/b] ✔[/color][/size][/url][/right][/td][td]  [/td][td][size=26pt][glow=black,177] [url=http://shadow.cash][color=white][b]Shadow[/b][/color][color=red]PROJECT[/color][/url]  [/glow][/size][/td][td]  [/td][td][right][url=http://shadow.cash][color=black][size=9pt][b][size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=brown]CASH[/color] ●
██████████████
██████████████

Code:
[right][url=http://shadow.cash][size=8pt][color=red][b][u]True Anonymous Platform[/u][/b][/color][/size]
[b]Financial Anonymity[/b] ✔[/color][/size][/url][/right][/td][td]  [/td][td][size=26pt][color=black][[/color] [url=http://shadow.cash][color=black][b]Shadow[/b][/color][color=red]PROJECT[/color][/url] [color=black]][/color][/size][/td][td]  [/td][td][right][url=http://shadow.cash][color=black][size=9pt][b][size=6pt]SHADOW[/size][color=brown]CASH[/color] ●
██████████████
██████████████

And for the other ranks (from Roslinpl) :

BBCodes:
Member Design:

Code:
SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈ 
[url=http://shadow.cash]SHADOW[/url] ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
[url=http://shadow.cash]SHADOW[/url] ◈ [url=http://shadow.cash]HOME PAGE[/url] ◈ [url=http://shadowtalk.org]FORUM[/url] ◈ [url=http://shadowcash.info]WIKI[/url] ◈

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI

Full Member Design:

Code:
[font=Arial Black][b][url=http://shadow.cash/][color=#454545]S[color=#575757]H[color=#666666]A[color=#666666]D[color=#575757]O[color=#454545]W[color=#e41c39] ◈◈ [color=#31080e]An[color=#570d18]on[color=#791120]y[color=#9b1428]m[color=#791120]ou[color=#570d18]s P[color=#31080e]OS[color=#e41c39] ◈ [color=#31080e]Ri[color=#510b15]ng [color=#740f1e]Si[color=#9b1428]gn[color=#740f1e]at[color=#510b15]ur[color=#31080e]es[color=#e41c39] ◈ [color=#31080e]En[color=#510b15]cr[color=#740f1e]yp[color=#9b1428]te[color=#b8172f]d M[color=#9b1428]es[color=#740f1e]sa[color=#510b15]gi[color=#31080e]ng[color=#e41c39] ◈[/url] 
[url=http://shadow.cash/][color=#bcbcc1]SHADOW[color=#981d2d] ◈◈ [color=#061b33]Op[color=#092b50]en [color=#0c3c70]So[color=#104c8e]ur[color=#125baa]c[color=#104c8e]e P[color=#0c3c70]ro[color=#092b50]je[color=#061b33]ct[color=#981d2d] ◈ [color=#061b33]Us[color=#092b50]er [color=#0c3c70]Fr[color=#104c8e]ie[color=#125baa]nd[color=#104c8e]ly [color=#0c3c70]Wa[color=#092b50]ll[color=#061b33]et[color=#981d2d] ◈ [color=#061b33]Bu[color=#092b50]il[color=#0c3c70]t-[color=#104c8e]in [color=#125baa]An[color=#1370d5]ony[color=#125baa]mo[color=#104c8e]us [color=#0c3c70]Ma[color=#092b50]rk[color=#061b33]et[color=#981d2d] ◈ [/url]
[url=http://shadow.cash/][color=#d7d8dc]SHADOW[/url][color=#67082b] ◈◈ [url=http://shadow.cash][color=#e41c39]HOME PAGE[/color][/url][color=#67082b] ◈[url=http://shadowtalk.org/] [color=#e41c39]FORUM[/color][/url][color=#67082b] ◈ [url=http://shadowcash.info/][color=#e41c39]WIKI[/color][/url][color=#67082b] ◈

SHADOW ◈◈ Anonymous POSRing SignaturesEncrypted Messaging
SHADOW ◈◈ Open Source ProjectUser Friendly WalletBuilt-in Anonymous Market
SHADOW ◈◈ HOME PAGE FORUMWIKI

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
.Infinite .
.Markets.
.Public or..
.Private  ...
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:19:24 AM

is it to high too buy now?
pro's tell me

drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:31:35 AM

pro's tell me

Probably is better to buy at 20k , or 40k , if you look that way.
In a month, 200k or 400k can be low, who can know that.
But thing is, Shadow isn't "pumped" yet. In my eyes, we are on 3$ now and 10$ is not enough for Shadow,
so we are late..  Smiley

deliveryman

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:49:18 AM

pro's tell me

Lets just say its still very cheap long term.
Short term i dont know. I think it will go a lil higher if they say upcoming week will be a fun week Cheesy
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:08:31 AM

pro's tell me

Lets just say its still very cheap long term.
Short term i dont know. I think it will go a lil higher if they say upcoming week will be a fun week Cheesy

Agree. Shadow has the best vision and the best disruptive strategy.  Even Dark wanted to merge with the Shadow Team. Of course the price is not longer at 1-2k (I miss those days!) but this is perhaps also the reason why Ryno and Technovert can now afford to work full time for the coin. Correct price for the coin is at least 1$ now....
ffmad
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 11:15:18 AM

If you are interested in the Shadow Project, you can now join our Slack Group.

Especially if you have ideas for the project and if you would like to help (communication / dev / ...)

For that, send me your email by PM here or on ShadowTalk

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
.Infinite .
.Markets.
.Public or..
.Private  ...
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: