Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:46:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289613 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:11:23 PM

whats a thunderclap campaign?

deliveryman

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:16:04 PM

whats a thunderclap campaign?

https://www.thunderclap.it

watch the video on top and you have a better understanding i think
child_harold

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:39:24 PM

localhost

go lick the feet of ur XMR paymasters u total shill scumbag!

erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:41:16 PM

stupid things
I am happy to be grouped with educated gentleman such as DaSource and Child_Harold.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
shadowdasher

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:47:47 PM

Hi guys. I spend a couple of nights doing some research, decided to buy myself some ShadowCash and play around with your wallet. I'm very impressed with what you have managed to accomplish so far. I Look forward to meeting you all, will be joining the Slack discussions sooner then later. I can't wait to hear more about the decentralized market you have been working on!
child_harold

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:24:23 PM

Hi guys. I spend a couple of nights doing some research, decided to buy myself some ShadowCash and play around with your wallet. I'm very impressed with what you have managed to accomplish so far. I Look forward to meeting you all, will be joining the Slack discussions sooner then later. I can't wait to hear more about the decentralized market you have been working on!

r u connected with user "The Dasher"?
irregardless Welcome to Shadow!

dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:28:19 PM

Hello everybody,

While most of Shadow's developers are busy doing what they do best, some of us have been working hard on a publicity strategy intended to create greater awareness of The Shadow Project.

As mentioned in rynomster's update, up until quite recently we haven't been as active as we could have been in keeping the community informed about development, or in publicizing the project outside the forums. One effect the recent Vice article had was to bring in a host of new users (including some developers) who'd like to learn more about - and to contribute to - the project. It's been inspiring to meet so many people who share our enthusiasm for the project's goals! The community is absolutely vital to Shadow and we wouldn't have achieved nearly so much without your help.

So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on.

Over the coming days we will:

- Start a thunderclap campaign to create more awareness for Shadow.

- Launch a new landing website for newcomers with the help of some community members.

- Release a promotional video to help people better understand how Shadow works.

With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still. This will be far greater in scope than any previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing.

All Shadow holders are equal and all have a say in the direction the project is heading. You are all invited to join Slack and discuss all ongoing projects. If you are a developer, you can use your powers to do good and contribute!

^ I am with STUPID!
child_harold

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:31:51 PM

Fresh after my BCT ban just got another ban in the Poloniex trollbox of all places for doing nothing bad at all except promoting Shadow. Nobody knows why i got the ban… tehy went and messed with the wrong guy.

As i told Schild the other day the POLO trollbox is the lion's den of XMR…

I DID NOT CALL XMR a scam. somebody said we were scam and i said as long as we r paying the "scam game", Monero could equally be a scam.

snipped

BAN LIFTED Wink

child_harold

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:57:39 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 08:38:05 PM by child_harold

GET ACTIVE SHADOWERS.

To Devs: The team is looking for talented devs to join The Shadow Project. Contact them. If you dont know how then PM me.

To non-devs: There is so much you can do.

-join the conversation
-get on twitter, reddit, google+ and fb.spread the word.
-tell friends
-write an article
-have a go at PR and marketing
-artists get arting (graffiti welcome)
-accept it as a method of payment if u have a shop or an e-store
-if u run a gambling site what r u waiting for? accept Shadow
-tell those worried about internet privacy about ShadowChat an Shadowsend
-play with the tech. learn how it works.
-teach others
-DL the shadow media pack and get creative
http://shadowtalk.org/topic/74/new-branding-wallet-logo-icons-visuals-infographics-media/19
-grow a guy fawkes moustache
-grown thick skin, trolls might hate. ignore them
-if your well-equipped get a shadow logo tatoo and run around the streets naked screaming I LOVE SHADOW (on 2nd thought dont do that, just go for the tatoo)
-never be afraid. together we are stronger
-join us on irc, slack or shadowtalk

"Live Life with Fire, Hope and Love"
-Ben Okri (when he signed his book for me two decades ago)

Ask not what your network can do for you--Ask what you can do for your network.

ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 09:03:24 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 09:21:49 PM by ffmad

Hello everybody,

While most of Shadow's developers are busy doing what they do best, some of us have been working hard on a publicity strategy intended to create greater awareness of The Shadow Project.

As mentioned in rynomster's update, up until quite recently we haven't been as active as we could have been in keeping the community informed about development, or in publicizing the project outside the forums. One effect the recent Vice article had was to bring in a host of new users (including some developers) who'd like to learn more about - and to contribute to - the project. It's been inspiring to meet so many people who share our enthusiasm for the project's goals! The community is absolutely vital to Shadow and we wouldn't have achieved nearly so much without your help.

So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on.

- Launch a new landing website for newcomers with the help of some community members.

- Release a promotional video to help people better understand how Shadow works.

With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still. This will be far greater in scope than any previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing.

All Shadow holders are equal and all have a say in the direction the project is heading. You are all invited to join Slack and discuss all ongoing projects. If you are a developer, you can use your powers to do good and contribute!

Community is now invited to join Slack, to discuss, develop and share about Shadow  Smiley

NEW : Join us directly at https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
deliveryman

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:06:45 PM

Hello everybody,

This is great news Smiley)
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:22:52 PM

Hello everybody,

This is great news, thanks for the update guys.  It will be nice to see thunderclap used to promote freedom, and something honorable rather than being used to promote government propaganda Smiley  I think the promotional video could also really be helpful for teaching newer people how Shadow works.  One problem with Shadow is its a little complex and very different from other coins.  It takes a while before people get that "ah ha" moment and realize how the SDC and SDT tokens work.

Looking forward to seeing that video, thanks guys and keep up the good work, it is much appreciated Smiley
shadowdasher

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:37:07 PM

r u connected with user "The Dasher"?
irregardless Welcome to Shadow!

Not related, I used to be a huge Dash fan but dindn't feel like explaining myself to my ex Dash cryptobuddies when i left and sold w/e Dash I had left. After that I figured i'd just create a new account. Fresh start I guess, i'm loving the decentralized, open source community vibe in here already. It feels like the whole team is very capable but still open to suggestions, not very common.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:27:28 PM

Not related, I used to be a huge Dash fan but dindn't feel like explaining myself to my ex Dash cryptobuddies when i left and sold w/e Dash I had left. After that I figured i'd just create a new account. Fresh start I guess, i'm loving the decentralized, open source community vibe in here already. It feels like the whole team is very capable but still open to suggestions, not very common.

Yes, each individual is their own decentralized node in the ShadowProject network!
MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251

Bitties

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:44:49 PM

If you truly want a LOTTT of new adapters to this coin then we NEED to make that decentralized market priority #1! If that is successfully done then this coin would be very big! That's the big seller for this coin, and it would easily attract DNM users - which has to be in the area of a few hundred thousand people by now.
Blazin604

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:54:00 PM

Hello everybody,

This is great news, thanks for the update guys.  It will be nice to see thunderclap used to promote freedom, and something honorable rather than being used to promote government propaganda Smiley  I think the promotional video could also really be helpful for teaching newer people how Shadow works.  One problem with Shadow is its a little complex and very different from other coins.  It takes a while before people get that "ah ha" moment and realize how the SDC and SDT tokens work.

Looking forward to seeing that video, thanks guys and keep up the good work, it is much appreciated Smiley

Loving slack and I encourage anyone who hasn't signed up to make there way over

child_harold

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:25:53 PM

If you truly want a LOTTT of new adapters to this coin then we NEED to make that decentralized market priority #1! If that is successfully done then this coin would be very big! That's the big seller for this coin, and it would easily attract DNM users - which has to be in the area of a few hundred thousand people by now.

True. ALtho I hasten to add that what we have already in ShadowSend v2 is amazing. I have no idea why the price does not reflect this more accurately.

TBH once word gets out and Zeuner finally weighs in others will be bending over backward to make their own markets.

MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251

Bitties

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:33:26 PM

True. ALtho I hasten to add that what we have already in ShadowSend v2 is amazing. I have no idea why the price does not reflect this more accurately.

TBH once word gets out and Zeuner finally weighs in others will be bending over backward to make their own markets.

Righttt, price should be higher, will be picking up as many shadowcoins as I can a for the time being.
ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:56:48 PM

Righttt, price should be higher, will be picking up as many shadowcoins as I can a for the time being.

The price IMO is what it is because we are not a scam. Time, patience, honesty have given us organic growth which is obviously gaining momentum and will soon reach critical mass. So we didn't 'enjoy' the support of major pump and dump artists like bobsurplus and his henchmen. That is why I am here still after all this time with loads of doldrums but amazing stability. Again because of the absence of major scammers. This is one of very few alts worth supporting.

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:02:06 AM

It's pretty obvious were organic and we will keep rising. Those who dumped form 60k down keep their buy walls at a range they want to accumulate giving them 15-30% more coins. Hold and keep your sdc if you want to see it rise faster Smiley

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: