Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 [610] 611 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:39:14 AM

This is the only clear info available, and it reeks:
https://blog.shadowproject.io/2017/03/17/particl-a-new-platform/

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nellz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:10:32 AM

Will the prize raise again.. lol lol.. i keep on buying their coin even know this might be silly. How they will convert the old coin to the part. Just watch
krile

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:29:54 AM

Wondering if I should send my coins to the swap now or leave them staking until the last day?

Considering that the difficulty will drop with everyone sending the coins to the swap...I might get more stakes and get a better deal than the BTC 15% bonus...

Other than that, reading through all the critique, I like that this coin is rebranding.

It is similar to DarkCoin --> DASH rebranding.

If this project wants to reach a wider audience I think the work Shadow might be too shady Wink

Starting a fresh chain is also a good idea imho, do you realize how long SDC syncs at the moment lol Cheesy

What matters are the people, and this team has the knowledge to make good working code, so I am sticking with this long term.

halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:36:35 AM

what 's your plan about of collecting 3.32 million (cap) which is 50% of SDC in circulation based on coinmarketcap. What will happen to remaining SDC? And ShadowCash project itself ?will it be abandoned?

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

krile

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:36:51 AM

I held this coin for 2 years and absolutely nothing was worked on,,,, there is your evidence clown

I bought shadow in January 2016, the price was approx 0.1 $. Today it is 2$ (nevermind the crazy pump to 5$, the "real" price is 2$)

If you held this coin for 2 years you also got in at a similar price or maybe even lower.

What part of the 20x price increase you do not like?

Someone had to work on making the coin better to gain the markets trust to increase this much...

systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:44:03 AM

To everybody who doesn't completely understand what's going on OR think this is all a scam => please read this blogpost.

If you have any questions, you can participate in the official AMA tomorrow (more info in the blogpost ^)

---

You guys still fail to realize that this is good news. Or maybe you're just trying to shout "scam" and troll this so you can buy in at lower prices - whatever.

Think of this simply as a rebrand Shadow => Particl. The team is the same + new faces came along. Now Particl will have much needed funding, so the devs and work fulltime (and not rely on almost non-existent donations - looking towards all you guys that just scream about missing updates and features, doing absolutely nothing to help the cause).

Regarding your concerns about "failing long-term supporters" - this is obviously BS. Please read the announcements and understand it before shouting and accusing. Owning SDC is the only way to get into Particl. If you hold long-term (like many of you claim, even though I haven't seen your nick here, ever), you can swap you SDC to PART. Moreover, you have the opportunity to buy up to 15% of how much SDC you own now at a discount price. You don't have to, you can if you want. I don't know what your issues are if you think this is bad.

Oh and did any of you trolls mentioned that out of the unconverted coins 20% goes to devs and 80% goes to community that participated in the swap? SDC won't exist anymore, all coins will become PART in the future. So it goes like this:

• You like the project, you swap SDC for PART and have the opportunity to buy 15% more with discount. Also, you'll get a proportional part of the 80% unconverted SDC.
  • You don't like this, you think it's a scam and dev dump or whatever, so you sell + by extension contributing to the "dump" you're complaining about. lol

It's your call. I'm more than 2 years in this project as well, participating. I can't understand how anyone can think this is a bad thing - the project goes mainstream, legit and backed by newly founded foundation. To all you trolls, please explain me how is this bad exactly?

IOW I converted my SDC to PART immediately. I'm not gonna miss out. See ya at Particl, to those who are interested.

Wondering if I should send my coins to the swap now or leave them staking until the last day?

Considering that the difficulty will drop with everyone sending the coins to the swap...I might get more stakes and get a better deal than the BTC 15% bonus...

Other than that, reading through all the critique, I like that this coin is rebranding.

If this project wants to reach a wider audience I think the work Shadow might be too shady Wink

Starting a fresh chain is also a good idea imho, do you realize how long SDC syncs at the moment lol Cheesy

What matters are the people, and this team has the knowledge to make good working code, so I am sticking with this long term.

If I were you, convert now. Yes, the diff will be lower, but the collected SDC will stake eventually to keep the network secure. So it's better to take the bonus instead of stakes (well that might not be true if you'd hold some significant amount of SDC, like 300k's).

what 's your plan about of collecting 3.32 million (cap) which is 50% of SDC in circulation based on coinmarketcap. What will happen to remaining SDC? And ShadowCash project itself ?will it be abandoned?

From particl.io website - uncollected coins will be transformed to PART as well and divided to devs (20%) and community members that participated in the swap (80%). That's free money for you.

I held this coin for 2 years and absolutely nothing was worked on,,,, there is your evidence clown

You held this coin for 2 years? Sure mate. Nothing was worked on? Huh, one would say if you were here for 2 years you knew about the features we have. It's a shame, do your homework.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
krile

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:09:54 AM

If I were you, convert now. Yes, the diff will be lower, but the collected SDC will stake eventually to keep the network secure. So it's better to take the bonus instead of stakes (well that might not be true if you'd hold some significant amount of SDC, like 300k's).

Done. Sent SDC + BTC.

So many swaps recently. Another staking node shutting down.

systh

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

yeah mate , I got burned on a day trade 2 years ago so I left the garbage in a wallet on a exchange ,,,, there has been no work done on this project for 2 years ,,,, and im suppose to buy the garbage that there gonna whip up a market/wallet in 2 months after I hand them my SDC ,,, gotta be FN kidding me

Haha, nice one! You left your SDC on exchange and claim nothing has been done? No wonder, how could you know, if you weren't using it? Geez :]

If this project wants to reach a wider audience I think the work Shadow might be too shady ;)

Starting a fresh chain is also a good idea imho, do you realize how long SDC syncs at the moment lol :D

Done. Sent SDC + BTC.

So many swaps recently. Another staking node shutting down.

Keep 'em fired up! When PART comes, you'll need them again ;)

vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:19:16 AM

WOOOOOOOW just caught up on this insider traders scam coin and i see YET AGAIN they've pulled more SHIT....and you're an idiot if you don't think the sdc insider traders/pumps KNEW this was coming! lol.

sorry to fucking say it but....

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vtr99 - see even you bailed after shilling away while it was pumping away!  wtf.  had ppl listened to me they wouldn't be bagholding right now!!!

I think most of us were expecting the market would be released as promised. So yeah, I was very excited about the coming news. I was also in denial for a short amount of time afterwards. This sellout of investor's trust is a big issue for me. I had already taken some profit, so this news was enough to make me bail.

I can't be involved in something that was this deceptive to investors. Essentially they are saying "We can change the rules at any time without notice".
This new project isn't what the majority signed up for, and it obviously rewards those on top far more than those taking the risks...

I had previously been critical of Spectre, but now I see it as sort of a miracle in timing. Spectre will become what SDC was originally meant to be.

All that matters is you are having fun, and I'm certainly doing that.  Smiley
systh

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:24:50 AM

(...)

This new project isn't what the majority signed up for, and it obviously rewards those on top far more than those taking the risks...

(...)

Just curious.. What do you mean by this?
All the core principles remain - anonymity, decentralized marketplace, everything.. I wouldn't call "name rebrand" some huge deception.

And how it rewards those on top more than those who take the risks (whoever that's supposed to be..)?

Sums_Phoenix

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

I hate to bring this up , But one of my major concerns is about getting listed on Polo.
What makes people so sure that PART would be listed on Polo immediately post launch?

stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

Congrats guys, some crazy lucky people you all investing

Quite honestly it has nothing to do with luck. Anyone paying even moderate attention could see this coming.

What SDC is about to unleash is the most advanced coin on the planet. Period!

The naysayers are about to begin eating crow.

To all those who tried to rain on this parade, I'm glad you didn't listen. You haven't seen anything yet!

To those who did listen, invest, and see SDC's potential, and especially to every one on the team that made it happen, My SINCERE thanks! Enjoy your well deserved success!!!

I never doubted for a moment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64

OMG what's happened to you guys? Why the dump?

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:33:35 PM

(...)

(...)

Just curious.. What do you mean by this?
All the core principles remain - anonymity, decentralized marketplace, everything.. I wouldn't call "name rebrand" some huge deception.

And how it rewards those on top more than those who take the risks (whoever that's supposed to be..)?

Do'nt bother. Vtr99 is probably the dumbest idiot here. No need to convince anyone how this i s a good idea. People either see it or they don't. They walk away or they stay. Its of no concern to anyone who actually sees how good this is.

If they want to abuse the development team who put blood sweat and tears in this then they can live with being toxic, unnecessarily bitter, ungrateful, and stupid people for the rest of their lives.
sparksi

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:36:20 PM

I'd like to ask that how many people of those who dumped their coins on news release had patience to watch this video from last summer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUuk3W4tSzo
Ryno states already on that video that Silk Road isn't a target of Shadow market and there will be some kind of censorship. It seems that dark market hype was created by those people who were dissappointed on news release. But yeah what I understood from Friday is that legally devs has to say that they are doing utmost to censor dark market items, but what can day do, if users decide to vote for allowing dark market items as market is decentralized.

If something is dissappointing, it's slow progress on stuff where we can actually witness the progression. But I don't mind, if SAME PROJECT continues under a new name and get's some funding. But I'd like to see statement that those SDC's collected for swap won't be used under any circumstances. That would be fair for users donating.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:37:26 PM

Don't bother, if people want to be idiots then they can walk away losers.
systh

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

I'd like to ask that how many people of those who dumped their coins on news release had patience to watch this video from last summer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUuk3W4tSzo
Ryno states already on that video that Silk Road isn't a target of Shadow market and there will be some kind of censorship. It seems that dark market hype was created by those people who were dissappointed on news release. But yeah what I understood from Friday is that legally devs has to say that they are doing utmost to censor dark market items, but what can day do, if users decide to vote for allowing dark market items as market is decentralized.

If something is dissappointing, it's slow progress on stuff where we can actually witness the progression. But I don't mind, if SAME PROJECT continues under a new name and get's some funding. But I'd like to see statement that those SDC's collected for swap won't be used under any circumstances. That would be fair for users donating.

Here are the addresses where SDC and BTC are sent:

Anyone can follow up on those, as you definitely should.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:09:36 PM

About time these devs were paid like any other real world developer. Its about time the project was funded so it can survive. Congratulations to all who stick by them and their new project. Screw you to those who don't and wont. Its just that simple.
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

I have lost a half btc with shadow  Undecided
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

Can somebody tell me why the price had decrease about 60 percent?
TW28

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:16:13 PM

Can somebody tell me why the price had decrease about 60 percent?
In part because not all SDC owners are as flat-minded as users like LaS would like them to be
Pages: « 1 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 [610] 611 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: