Bitcoin Forum
January 25, 2020, 07:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582127 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zsp

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:36:05 PM

Any new development updates? Do you get the first 250BTC fund? If you get, plz set more buy orders. Cry The price looks so bad

If you get some funds, you can hire more PR, hope syscoin will have a huge gain like Blackcoin in April.

Why do you encourage hype making PR instead of development?

No, I don't encourage hype making PR instead of development, I think they are both important Cheesy More fans mean more buy orders, like dogecoin, it is still top 10 but in the previous months, dogecoin were often forked. It means bad development and technology. It can't prevent doge rocketing.

Good points and of course PR is important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:44:48 PM

Any new development updates? Do you get the first 250BTC fund? If you get, plz set more buy orders. Cry The price looks so bad

If you get some funds, you can hire more PR, hope syscoin will have a huge gain like Blackcoin in April.

No, I don't encourage hype making PR instead of development, I think they are both important Cheesy More fans mean more buy orders, like dogecoin, it is still top 10 but in the previous months, dogecoin were often forked. It means bad development and technology. It can't prevent doge rocketing.

Biggest problem - total lack of PR.
Trust me, few infographics with clear statement what is planned on which date would be more beneficial to this coin than all the coding. This coin seems to be run by programmers and not by marketers. That's why it is so unsuccesfull - good features but no clue on how to market them.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:46:16 PM

Trust me, few infographics with clear statement what is planned on which date would be more beneficial to this coin than all the coding. This coin seems to be run by programmers and not by marketers. That's why it is so unsuccesfull - good features but no clue on how to market them.

That has to change.
It is really rare in crypto that mayority of the community is against their own devs and it seems to be the case here.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:48:00 PM

I think it would be best to market this coin to people who might use it to build on top of the services or set up as a merchant, rather than to speculators, so waiting until all the templates and stuff are done to show how it can be used before doing any marketing is probably a good idea.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:52:46 PM

I completely agree with you. However, it might not be a bad idea for them to begin preparations for that marketing in advance. That way, as soon as they have everything ready and in place, the marketing can be implemented - instead of getting the work done first and then starting to prepare the marketing.

I think it would be best to market this coin to people who might use it to build on top of the services or set up as a merchant, rather than to speculators, so waiting until all the templates and stuff are done to show how it can be used before doing any marketing is probably a good idea.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
josephliton

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:03:18 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 01:47:41 PM by josephliton

you got the point, and you know why? 1500BTC worth of disappointed investors.....don't get me wrong i bought IPO also bought at 600 and buying everyday, so i support sys besause i have to, for me there is no exit and many people are trapped and disappointed right now

edit. my wish is devs using IPO btc to hire well known dev like jl777, that would be AWESOME

jl777 or James is one of the best DEV in crypto currency,it will be really good if you could hire him.

snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:21:35 PM

Okay at this stage we are going to start moderating your posts.
You clearly have not got a clue about what Syscoin is all about and what features ARE WORKING and ACTIVE.
Stop posting in this thread as all you are spreading is FUD..
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 01:29:18 PM

So another 3 posts deleted, no FUD but serious qestions. Where did You actually proved that promised SYS features works? You pissed me off badly so I WILL post this qestion with counter of deleted post everytime I get notice from BCT. I am no NB FUDer, but sr member with 1Y+ and 500+ posts history.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1075

CryptoBE.com - cheap and reliable block explorers

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:31:10 PM

Where do we claim the items that came with the ICO?

CryptoBE   
Cheap and Reliable
Altcoin Block Explorers
     PM Me
  or 
#IRC
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 01:32:57 PM

So another 3 posts deleted, no FUD but serious qestions. Where did You actually proved that promised SYS features works? You pissed me off badly so I WILL post this qestion with counter of deleted post everytime I get notice from BCT. I am no NB FUDer, but sr member with 1Y+ and 500+ posts history.

If you want proof of the features why don't you just download the wallet? What proof do you want other than the fact that you can actually use them if you want to?
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:37:41 PM

Here is the thing, this is a moderated thread.. I could not care less if you have 500+ posts or are on BCT for one year.. When you can not be bothered to actually have a real look at Syscoin and the features that is already implemented and working  and are then going "bla bla bla" etc, then I don't consider anything you say constructive. And yes, some BCT rules do apply to moderated threads. If you have constructive and valid questions then sure we can talk.. If not just go away.
g0re79

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 01:40:39 PM

If you want proof of the features why don't you just download the wallet? What proof do you want other than the fact that you can actually use them if you want to?
I did, there are no special features promised during IPO, just plain copy paste qtwallet. And if that features are hidden and accesible only via shell, its something against IPO promises.

Here is the thing, this is a moderated thread.. I could not care less if you have 500+ posts or are on BCT for one year.. When you can not be bothered to actually have a real look at Syscoin and the features that is already implemented and working  and are then going "bla bla bla" etc, then I don't consider anything you say constructive. And yes, some BCT rules do apply to moderated threads. If you have constructive and valid questions then sure we can talk.. If not just go away.

Where actually are these "features"? Anyting You can´t do with any other copy paste crapcoin? I have to miss something..

[/url]
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:41:58 PM

I did, there are no special features promised during IPO, just plain copy paste qtwallet. And if that features are hidden and accesible only via shell, its something against IPO promises.

Here is the thing, this is a moderated thread.. I could not care less if you have 500+ posts or are on BCT for one year.. When you can not be bothered to actually have a real look at Syscoin and the features that is already implemented and working  and are then going "bla bla bla" etc, then I don't consider anything you say constructive. And yes, some BCT rules do apply to moderated threads. If you have constructive and valid questions then sure we can talk.. If not just go away.

Where actually are theese "features"? Anyting You can´t do with any other copy paste crapcoin? I have to miss something..

Yep
g0re79

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 01:43:49 PM

Where actually are theese "features"? Anyting You can´t do with any other copy paste crapcoin? I have to miss something..

Yep

So?

[/url]
newguy12

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:06:13 PM

Hello I am unable to install the new wallet (1.4) on mac OSX 10.9.4

Error: SysCoin-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem.

Check with the developer to make sure SysCoin-Qt works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and OS X.

Anyone able to give a hand?

Thanks.

snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:09:43 PM

Here is the thing, this is a moderated thread.. I could not care less if you have 500+ posts or are on BCT for one year.. When you can not be bothered to actually have a real look at Syscoin and the features that is already implemented and working  and are then going "bla bla bla" etc, then I don't consider anything you say constructive. And yes, some BCT rules do apply to moderated threads. If you have constructive and valid questions then sure we can talk.. If not just go away.

Yep

So?

There added some nice graphics for you to the OP. And yes, they all work. And yes, I am going to keep deleting your posts. 
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 02:45:43 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 02:58:09 PM by danosphere

Yep

So?

1. Read the code. 40% of it is entirely new for the new services. Explain how this is in any way a clone. Also please explain how you missed this in your ranting?
2. Read all the other posts where people are talking about actively using the features you claim don't exist.
3. In QT Wallet->Help->Debug Window->Console. Type "help". Note commands. Go to Litecoin or any other clone of it. Type "help" note lack of Syscoin service commands- no aliases, no data, no offers, no certs. The Syscoin features are all there in Syscoin.

This is not a clone, I have no idea where you're getting your very inaccurate/false information.

Check with the developer to make sure SysCoin-Qt works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and OS X.

Thanks.

Definitely- you are trying to run 0.1.4c? Can you please PM me for further help? I'm running 0.1.4c on 10.9.4 without issue but maybe something with your local environment is different. PM and I'll help ya get this figured out.

Noticed several questions on roadmap in the coming weeks and the situation with Moolah. To be clear we do not have the 1500btc from the presale nor any SYS purchased with it as buy support (250btc worth at presale prices). We were given a portion of the fund to allow SYS operations to continue while we wait for Moolah to get back to us- at this stage we are looking for a response from them by the end of the week and are looking to issue a joint public statement at that point now that all promised features and services are fully delivered and functional.

We will have more detailed information regarding the roadmap over the next weeks/months later tonight. We have a team call regarding this tonight, we've posted it previously in the old thread, and we will update it and repost it here/OP once we speak as a team later tonight as a few small things have shifted since the last time we posted the roadmap plans.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 02:49:09 PM

Dev, ARE u hiring someone. Marketing and Code Dev ? Pleas use community.., what are u doing to make situation better for HOlder and Belieever in u!

ty !  Smiley

We are hiring professionals to do spotlight marketing and development initiatives around Syscoin services and development examples on top of the Syscoin APIs. The marketplace will be our first big marketing push in that regard. We have already communicated this, and we will communicate it again in more concrete fashion later tonight in the aforementioned roadmap update post.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:02:43 PM

Yep

So?

1. Read the code. 40% of it is entirely new for the new services. Explain how this is in any way a clone. Also please explain how you missed this in your ranting?
2. Read all the other posts where people are talking about actively using the features you claim don't exist.
3. In QT Wallet->Help->Debug Window->Console. Type "help". Note commands. Go to Litecoin or any other clone of it. Type "help" note lack of Syscoin service commands- no aliases, no data, no offers, no certs. The Syscoin features are all there in Syscoin.

This is not a clone, I have no idea where you're getting your very inaccurate/false information.

Thanks.

Definitely- you are trying to run 0.1.4c? Can you please PM me for further help? I'm running 0.1.4c on 10.9.4 without issue but maybe something with your local environment is different. PM and I'll help ya get this figured out.

Noticed several questions on roadmap in the coming weeks and the situation with Moolah. To be clear we do not have the 1500btc from the presale nor any SYS purchased with it as buy support (250btc worth at presale prices). We were given a portion of the fund to allow SYS operations to continue while we wait for Moolah to get back to us- at this stage we are looking for a response from them by the end of the week and are looking to issue a joint public statement at that point now that all promised features and services are fully delivered and functional.

We will have more detailed information regarding the roadmap over the next weeks/months later tonight. We have a team call regarding this tonight, we've posted it previously in the old thread, and we will update it and repost it here/OP once we speak as a team later tonight as a few small things have shifted since the last time we posted the roadmap plans.

THIS is what you should concentrate on now!
We don't need new features, we need more professional PR because currently it is handled horribly and is a bottleneck of this coin.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:24:01 PM

He's deliberately exaggerating, scaring people to drive the price down on a certain exchange so he can buy more for cheaper. And it is working. Just moderate him out entirely. Please. For every FUD that gets out in the wild, regard for the coin gets permanently lower.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.