Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:12:11 AM

I have a 'feeling' Syscoin is ahead here... but I agree... that marketing they have ( and notice in articles like that one ) we don't have.... so perhaps, besides smart Devs, Syscoin needs a marketing guru to step in....

I have a 'feeling' Syscoin is ahead here... but I agree... that marketing they have ( and notice in articles like that one ) we don't have.... so perhaps, besides smart Devs, Syscoin needs a marketing guru to step in....

We're very aware of this but also that we need to make sure our offering / distinction from SDC is clear when we put out those marketing materials. SDC does NOT store offers on the blockchain, you have to have your node up and running at all times to sell your goods. SYS stores offers on the chain, so long as ANY Syscoin node is up, your items can be purchased. MAJOR DIFFERENCE.

Also, because SYS offers are backed by the chain they are also more secure in that they are harder to fake, forge, etc. There are other advantages to using SYS that I can't disclose yet due to ongoing partnership discussions but you're right- we do need to step up marketing now that "the race is on" but I still feel our tech is well ahead of the competition (decentralized-market wise).

I'm working on rolling out the Blockmarket Beta3 web UI right now, give me a few hrs and I'll have it and the blog post about it up Smiley

Also something to point out is that SDC is clearly targeting the 1% of the global market that wants to use their platform for (lets be honest)- "Darknet" purchases. While the SYS team makes no stipulations on what you can and can't sell on the SYS blockchain, nor do we have any control over it- we are really thinking and targeting SYS towards more mainstream use cases (the 99%)- thus integrations with Magento, Press2Shop, etc. Challenging eBay and Craigslist. Acting as a redundancy mechanism for mainstream merchants like Amazon- we WILL be approaching these parties when the time is right. These are the type of players you approach once you have a complete and holistic offering which Blockmarket is evolving into being along with the syscoin-api already publicly available in our GitHub repo.

While it is inevitable that SYS will probably materialize in a DNM fashion in one form or another [first], that's not our main target. That being said, the flexibility the SYS decentralized market implementation offers through public, private, and curated markets is another value-add that the competition's implementation does not support. We're watching the competition closely; SDC has good marketing, but I think other competitors that store their offers on-chain are a much bigger threat... and there aren't that many of them out there Wink

We'll be reaching out to journos very soon now that beta 3 is more tightly integrated with the wallet, sorry but to me that motherboard article read like a paid plug piece for SDC. Good marketing for sure though! We're taking note, the value of marketing like that is not lost on us  Wink

%100 AGREE WITH YOU DAN!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:43:00 AM

Any pr and marketing strategy for this coin?

Did you just skip the above intentionally?

Why is that a pr or marketing strategy for more people to know about sys?

So pushing a unique Blockmarket and selling items via the blockchain and having those transactions pushed out to all social media networks and news agencies about the purchase flow - isnt marketing in some sort? It'll hit the new audience you speak of too as people will see this material and investigate further.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:45:23 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 07:13:02 AM by danosphere

Long, and sorry for the delay but:

Development Update

Syscoin Blockmarket Beta 3 Now Available!

New Beta 3 Payflow Demo Video!

Viewing the demo video requires flash; we'll get something uploaded in MP4 format to YouTube ASAP. In the interim check it out for yourselves!  Grin

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:00:16 PM

We're very aware of this but also that we need to make sure our offering / distinction from SDC is clear when we put out those marketing materials. SDC does NOT store offers on the blockchain, you have to have your node up and running at all times to sell your goods. SYS stores offers on the chain, so long as ANY Syscoin node is up, your items can be purchased. MAJOR DIFFERENCE.

Also, because SYS offers are backed by the chain they are also more secure in that they are harder to fake, forge, etc. There are other advantages to using SYS that I can't disclose yet due to ongoing partnership discussions but you're right- we do need to step up marketing now that "the race is on" but I still feel our tech is well ahead of the competition (decentralized-market wise).

I'm working on rolling out the Blockmarket Beta3 web UI right now, give me a few hrs and I'll have it and the blog post about it up Smiley

Also something to point out is that SDC is clearly targeting the 1% of the global market that wants to use their platform for (lets be honest)- "Darknet" purchases. While the SYS team makes no stipulations on what you can and can't sell on the SYS blockchain, nor do we have any control over it- we are really thinking and targeting SYS towards more mainstream use cases (the 99%)- thus integrations with Magento, Press2Shop, etc. Challenging eBay and Craigslist. Acting as a redundancy mechanism for mainstream merchants like Amazon- we WILL be approaching these parties when the time is right. These are the type of players you approach once you have a complete and holistic offering which Blockmarket is evolving into being along with the syscoin-api already publicly available in our GitHub repo.

While it is inevitable that SYS will probably materialize in a DNM fashion in one form or another [first], that's not our main target. That being said, the flexibility the SYS decentralized market implementation offers through public, private, and curated markets is another value-add that the competition's implementation does not support. We're watching the competition closely; SDC has good marketing, but I think other competitors that store their offers on-chain are a much bigger threat... and there aren't that many of them out there Wink

We'll be reaching out to journos very soon now that beta 3 is more tightly integrated with the wallet, sorry but to me that motherboard article read like a paid plug piece for SDC. Good marketing for sure though! We're taking note, the value of marketing like that is not lost on us  Wink

You are, of course, 100 percent correct... I wasn't factoring in the whole 'darknet' aspect, and, like you, could care less about that.... it will exist without syscoin anyway... I would LOVE to see a small company give SYS a shot ( I am pretty sure we can't take on 'Home Depot' to start, but how about some small computer supply company? Or even a company that sells replacement glass for all those broken cell phones..... These are the kinds of specialty items that could be easily listed and WILL be searched for by our audience ( computer folks ) to begin with.... When syscoin marketplace goes live you guys should literally offer to one 'small' company free consulting to bring them online as a real example of how it is all to work....  and make it a company that the crypto audience will use...

vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:14:06 PM

You are, of course, 100 percent correct... I wasn't factoring in the whole 'darknet' aspect, and, like you, could care less about that.... it will exist without syscoin anyway... I would LOVE to see a small company give SYS a shot ( I am pretty sure we can't take on 'Home Depot' to start, but how about some small computer supply company? Or even a company that sells replacement glass for all those broken cell phones..... These are the kinds of specialty items that could be easily listed and WILL be searched for by our audience ( computer folks ) to begin with.... When syscoin marketplace goes live you guys should literally offer to one 'small' company free consulting to bring them online as a real example of how it is all to work....  and make it a company that the crypto audience will use...

+1. sys market should target small business owners first. or even individuals. We have a successful buy and sell website here. we can post 2nd hand stuffs brand new stuffs or even ads for services and jobs. the website became really big that olx bought it. maybe you guys can target that first.

sorry i just thought of this while writing so i wont check it on the op. was this coin an ICO or by any chance have a premine for the devs? maybe you can use a little of that funds for better PR
sorry but i really believe this coin should be above 1k sats  it has a beta market place already. i just dont know if the security of sys can be compared to sdc. so surely this must be AT LEAST 500sat with the beta market if this coin had better marketing and PR.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:33:41 PM

Good idea..

cryptothrift.com? First step is to create a nice demo nice and polished.. then show businesses
josephliton

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:58:29 PM

Long, and sorry for the delay but:

Development Update

Syscoin Blockmarket Beta 3 Now Available!

New Beta 3 Payflow Demo Video!

Viewing the demo video requires flash; we'll get something uploaded in MP4 format to YouTube ASAP. In the interim check it out for yourselves!  Grin

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:07:26 PM

Edit2:  By the way...  is the Accept Offer window supposed to appear in the browser like in the video?...  I had to switch to the client window (where it had appeared) in order to accept...  Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1.

I think it is OS-dependent and we can't control that portion of it. On Mac, as you saw in the video it does seem to bring "focus" to the accept window even if the wallet is in the background, on Windows [7] it sounds like the behavior is different. And knowing Windows, i wouldn't be surprised if there are additional variants in XP/Vista/etc. Users, let us know! Smiley

PGP Public key has been added to Blockmarket Beta3 so you can secure your data! It's exposed within the "Buy Now" window, click any of the PGP/Encrypt links to open a new tab with the PGP public key.

Thanks @mauriek from Slack for the excellent suggestion. Please note PGP encryption will be native (built in) to Blockmarket in the final release.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:59:57 PM

+1. sys market should target small business owners first. or even individuals. We have a successful buy and sell website here. we can post 2nd hand stuffs brand new stuffs or even ads for services and jobs. the website became really big that olx bought it. maybe you guys can target that first.

sorry i just thought of this while writing so i wont check it on the op. was this coin an ICO or by any chance have a premine for the devs? maybe you can use a little of that funds for better PR
sorry but i really believe this coin should be above 1k sats  it has a beta market place already. i just dont know if the security of sys can be compared to sdc. so surely this must be AT LEAST 500sat with the beta market if this coin had better marketing and PR.

"was this coin an ICO or by any chance have a premine for the devs? maybe you can use a little of that funds for better PR
sorry but i really believe this coin should be above 1k sats  it has a beta market place already. i just dont know if the security of sys can be compared to sdc. so surely this must be AT LEAST 500sat with the beta market if this coin had better marketing and PR."

I think you have some very interesting reading ahead of you Wink

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/syscoin-threatens-moolah-legal-action-missing-funds/

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:34:35 PM

Quote from: vince232 link=topic=757255.msg10892815#msg10892815 date=1427379246
[snip
was this coin an ICO or by any chance have a premine for the devs? maybe you can use a little of that funds for better PR

Yes and no. We were robbed, we're pursuing the funds via legal action. That said we do have the premine, untouched which we will start using to pay devs (internal or external) once Blockmarket v0.1 and Syscoin QT 1.5.2 are officially released, and continued development and marketing will be supported using this fund. We have a separate fund for bounties with a few million SYS in it as well (~3mil).

Once we reach the end of the legal battle (it will take a while) we will have additional funding assuming a favorable outcome for us (the evidence is very strong) but at the moment, our operating fund is purely the 40mil SYS held in the dev wallet. As you suggested, this will be used for marketing and for development but we don't need to "dump SYS" to pay for marketing, we just need to revamp our marketing strategy a bit - which is in the works, the marketing team is having a call Friday to discuss now that this pretty-fully-functional beta of Blockmarket is live in the wild Wink

The last thing we want to do is pay "promoters" millions of SYS when its at this undervalued price just for them to dump it and forever hold the price down. Instead we'll invest in the team, development, and our internal marketing expertise (we do have it! Just need a strategy) and pay internally since the team knows where this coin is going, and won't be dumping like some third party promoter would (or would be more likely to as they don't know the internal plans we have going on).

If there are marketing opportunities that do cost money, that are worth it - of course we're willing to spend some money out of our own pocket, but paying something 0.5btc or more to post tweets for a week is not a solid investment. We've tried that. Would rather use the dev premine to incentivize the marketing team when paired with a solid strategy to reach out to journalists, manage the social media channels, and also hang around Slack/BCT and reply to people to keep the conversation going. You can already see our social media strategy has improved immensely in the past weeks, that's just the start.

These are great suggestions and ideas, please keep them coming Smiley

mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:45:05 PM

We've amended the screencast to now be via youtube for more compatibility, you can watch the new payflow here:

mario012

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:17:47 PM

Quote from: vince232 link=topic=757255.msg10892815#msg10892815 date=1427379246
[snip
was this coin an ICO or by any chance have a premine for the devs? maybe you can use a little of that funds for better PR

Yes and no. We were robbed, we're pursuing the funds via legal action. That said we do have the premine, untouched which we will start using to pay devs (internal or external) once Blockmarket v0.1 and Syscoin QT 1.5.2 are officially released, and continued development and marketing will be supported using this fund. We have a separate fund for bounties with a few million SYS in it as well (~3mil).

Once we reach the end of the legal battle (it will take a while) we will have additional funding assuming a favorable outcome for us (the evidence is very strong) but at the moment, our operating fund is purely the 40mil SYS held in the dev wallet. As you suggested, this will be used for marketing and for development but we don't need to "dump SYS" to pay for marketing, we just need to revamp our marketing strategy a bit - which is in the works, the marketing team is having a call Friday to discuss now that this pretty-fully-functional beta of Blockmarket is live in the wild Wink

The last thing we want to do is pay "promoters" millions of SYS when its at this undervalued price just for them to dump it and forever hold the price down. Instead we'll invest in the team, development, and our internal marketing expertise (we do have it! Just need a strategy) and pay internally since the team knows where this coin is going, and won't be dumping like some third party promoter would (or would be more likely to as they don't know the internal plans we have going on).

If there are marketing opportunities that do cost money, that are worth it - of course we're willing to spend some money out of our own pocket, but paying something 0.5btc or more to post tweets for a week is not a solid investment. We've tried that. Would rather use the dev premine to incentivize the marketing team when paired with a solid strategy to reach out to journalists, manage the social media channels, and also hang around Slack/BCT and reply to people to keep the conversation going. You can already see our social media strategy has improved immensely in the past weeks, that's just the start.

These are great suggestions and ideas, please keep them coming Smiley

PERFECT ANSWER DAN, %100 AGREE WITH YOU!
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 10:17:52 PM

Thanks again everyone for the awesome support- we noticed a small issue between beta2 and beta3 today and because of the chain-state of beta2 we may need to recreate the chain using beta3 clients (this DOES NOT impact mainnet). If you close your Syscoin QT 1.5.2b3 wallet and upon reopening get a "blockchain corrupt, rebuild now?" message please post here. That is an indicator that a parameter change between beta2 -> beta3 created a situation where there may be old beta2 clients running and creating blocks that are not valid per the new beta3 client causing them to call out of sync.

If you experience this error, please contact us via Slack/IRC or BCT PM ASAP and we'll coordinate cleaning the test chain. Please make sure to stop using any beta2 clients ASAP. If you are running the beta2 client on a VM somewhere, please stop it and rebuild the beta3 client from the GitHub repository tag 0.1.5.2b3. Thank you.

We have also posted this information to our blog  Wink

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:28:44 PM

Willing to buy around 1.5btc worth of sys, pm if interested Smiley

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
vince232

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:39:15 PM

Willing to buy around 1.5btc worth of sys, pm if interested Smiley

Why dont you just buy at trex.  This coin will go up anyway. 
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 12:15:23 AM

Just to be safe we're rebuilding the cakenet chain- it'll take a while (overnight) until its long enough to be "the" leading cakenet chain as the current chain is 57k blocks. Once we've established the longest chain we'll switch syscoin.market over to that chain and we'll happily reimburse anyone who loses tSYS (cakenet SYS) in the cutover process. After the new chain is ready you'll need to delete your chain data (and cakenet wallet.dat, sorry). And then restart the beta 3 wallet. If you are mining on the current cakenet, we'd appreciate if you stopped so that we can get the NEW chain up sooner, you can resume mining on the new chain!

Sorry for the mixup, just want to make sure this is being properly used in beta form- for now continue with beta3 as is, if you have syncing issues or blockchain (cakenet blockchain) corrupt issues don't worry, they'll be solved tomorrow. Make sure you delete the beta2 client! Grin

If you purchased any of the USB sticks from http://syscoin.market during this lil mixup have no fear! Your purchase will be honored. We're going to copy all those purchases from the "old" chain and make sure they are properly shipped before reposting the USB item on the new chain.

^^ If you find the above overly technical... the simple version is to ensure proper testing results from public beta we're creating a new cakenet chain, it'll be ready tomorrow. You'll need to delete your current cakenet data (and wallet) and then resync the beta3 wallet with the new chain. Delete the beta2 wallet- it cannot be used with the new chain. Will keep the community posted!

The cakenet is a decentralized network just like the mainnet, and (as we discovered today) there are still numerous people connecting to cakenet with beta2 wallets which contain/can produce blocks (when a specific combination of services are used, which we identified today) that the beta3 wallet refuses mine due to some rule changes made between beta2 and beta3. Once we have the chain ready we'll make sure we have several nodes available for you to connect to, all running the beta3 wallet.

Thanks for your patience in all this! Paving new ground ain't easy but we respond quickly Cool

sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:02:09 AM

I'd like to open up this marketing dialogue with the community.

What, in your opinion is required via marketing to ensure adoption in the long run (not as a pump and dump)?

Bitcoin is highly criticized for not having good marketing to promote itself and many people have millions of dollars worth of bitcoin and yet no one really markets it, no investor has reached out of their pocket to really push adoption. The marketing that IS done for bitcoin is the one that comes from adoption from end-users and merchants.

We, like bitcoin, want even more adoption than what bitcoin already has, we want to go worldwide and compete with ebay, amazon, aliexpress, etc! in a sense, our main target is merchants but attracting merchants right now would not be wise while we are still in Beta; we want a finished product to be able to gain adoption; something that is plug-and-play, easy to use. Once that is done, we can certainly target merchants. IMO if you target merchants right now they will come with interest and leave with thinking it's too complex or buggy and never come back, wouldn't that be an investment in time and money wasted?

There seems to be a lot of talk/comparison about SDC; I'll say it right now, IMO it's all hype but DYOR. Dark Markets are really a big thing specifically in crypto right now; we are here for justice and we want to attract the whole world but certainly not Dark Markets-- we want to be able to continue to develop Syscoin and not end up in jail because we facilitated that type of cause; jail=no development..

Don't get me wrong, I believe we do need some extra marketing and lately our social accounts have been much more active, trying to gain more interest via various communities IE: tech, bitcoin/altcoins, opensource, merchants, etc; but I would love your input on what specific actions you believe should be taken.

So please, if yourself or anyone else can give clear suggestions on what should be done, our ears are certainly open!

And don't forget, to vote for Syscoin to get on CEX.IO .. Please upvote that post and post a comment! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up for an account if you haven't already --- it's owned by GHASH.IO so if you have mined there before, you already have an account! https://support.cex.io/hc/communities/public/questions/203280507-Please-add-Syscoin-A-revolutionary-cryptocurrency-that-fights-for-justice-

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:49:45 AM

I need some need to sync the wallet please!
Cheers

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
mario012

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:11:35 AM

What, in your opinion is required via marketing to ensure adoption in the long run (not as a pump and dump)?

Bitcoin is highly criticized for not having good marketing to promote itself and many people have millions of dollars worth of bitcoin and yet no one really markets it, no investor has reached out of their pocket to really push adoption. The marketing that IS done for bitcoin is the one that comes from adoption from end-users and merchants.

We, like bitcoin, want even more adoption than what bitcoin already has, we want to go worldwide and compete with ebay, amazon, aliexpress, etc! in a sense, our main target is merchants but attracting merchants right now would not be wise while we are still in Beta; we want a finished product to be able to gain adoption; something that is plug-and-play, easy to use. Once that is done, we can certainly target merchants. IMO if you target merchants right now they will come with interest and leave with thinking it's too complex or buggy and never come back, wouldn't that be an investment in time and money wasted?

There seems to be a lot of talk/comparison about SDC; I'll say it right now, IMO it's all hype but DYOR. Dark Markets are really a big thing specifically in crypto right now; we are here for justice and we want to attract the whole world but certainly not Dark Markets-- we want to be able to continue to develop Syscoin and not end up in jail because we facilitated that type of cause; jail=no development..

Don't get me wrong, I believe we do need some extra marketing and lately our social accounts have been much more active, trying to gain more interest via various communities IE: tech, bitcoin/altcoins, opensource, merchants, etc; but I would love your input on what specific actions you believe should be taken.

So please, if yourself or anyone else can give clear suggestions on what should be done, our ears are certainly open!

And don't forget, to vote for Syscoin to get on CEX.IO .. Please upvote that post and post a comment! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up for an account if you haven't already --- it's owned by GHASH.IO so if you have mined there before, you already have an account! https://support.cex.io/hc/communities/public/questions/203280507-Please-add-Syscoin-A-revolutionary-cryptocurrency-that-fights-for-justice-

Damn I honestly don't know what to say about the marketing because I've been happily surprised with the Syscoin Twitter and Facebook pages and the insightful blogs. I just think we need to get the word about Syscoin out there some how. Because honestly this coin is super undervalued right now and I have no idea why. The way I see it is Syscoin being that nice genious kid that is trying to fit in with the other kids but for no reason gets shut down every time. But they all grow up and Syscoin becomes the boss of all of them. And I think you're right, I would rather start pushing Syscoin hard after its more developed and ready to steam roll! In the meantime I'll try to keep buying more Sys Cheesy
vince232

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:02:51 AM

Definitely before you guys do extreme marketing you should first finish the sysmarket and every other things you can develop.  Android wallet ios etc etc. 

Maybe if you guys manage to win the court or maybe you can spend some from the premine. I think having ad spaces with websites are gonna be helpful. Not only crypto websites but others as well.  I also think having a better visuals with the wallet can help
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: