Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Keyare

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:50:41 PM

Like any coin it still has to confirm 6 times on the blockchain but the buying experience is down to nanoseconds. It's rediculously fast. During some testing I had two computers side by side trying to simultaneously purchase the same item to stress test it!

Yo can try it yourself by downloading the Beta4(it's locked to the Cakenet test-net, so don't use it on a main net wallet) and then go to Syscoin.market and buy a test item.  If you need test SYS just tweet, email, irc, or post here and somebody will help you out. Or you can mine them in about fifteen minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:46:02 PM

Hey guys, any progress with the mintpal case ?
Keyare

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:50:12 PM

Yep. Lots.

They won their case and Ryan's asset's are in liquidation phase.

http://www.ewsllp.co.uk/cms/content/view/1071?utm_content=buffer7f69f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:23:33 PM

The release of the blockmarket code is imminent and we'll be having this to the Syscoin community within a 48 hour period. You, the contribution to this community will be able to create your very own decentralised marketplace running directly on the Syscoin Blockchain.

This release, is something that is not only making history in a technological stance but Syscoin is going to be a driving factor on that statement.
Follow developments on Syscoin, via our Slack channel. Slack is a real-time messaging service which is incorporated with IRC, send a request via one of the marketing partners for Syscoin via michael@syscoin.org for an invitation and we'll bring you within this channel.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:39:26 PM

Yep. Lots.

http://www.ewsllp.co.uk/cms/content/view/1071?utm_content=buffer7f69f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

How do you liquidate a company who's assets were all stolen?

CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:25:33 PM

Yep. Lots.

Probably not a complete list but they can sell:

- business equipment, such as computers, phones, cash registers, and credit card machines
- office furniture, art, and supplies
- vehicles
- real estate
- security deposits with landlords, utilities, or taxing agencies, and
- prepaid insurance premiums you can get refunded to you.

Unless they have a lot of physical assets to sell I doubt Syscoin will get everything owed to them. But it's better than Ryan/Moopay getting away scott-free.

<Insert favorite coin here>
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:11:31 PM

Yep. Lots.

- business equipment, such as computers, phones, cash registers, and credit card machines
- vehicles
- real estate

Unless they have a lot of physical assets to sell I doubt Syscoin will get everything owed to them. But it's better than Ryan/Moopay getting away scott-free.
Well ,that's mean that SYSCOIN should climb to 0.01 BTC per coin.Not bad at all .It's great

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:27:43 PM

Yep. Lots.

- vehicles
- real estate

Have you ever been to an office liquidation?  The stuff goes for next to nothing.  Unless criminal charges are brought up against Ryan, he did get away scott free!!  He has the BTC!!

magnebit

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:06:45 PM

Aliases – Already active on main net but receiving even more improvements in 1.5.2 Syscoin aliases are 100% interchangeable with any Syscoin address. Instead of asking people to send funds to a long, nondescript string of characters you can have them send it directly to an address which you own. Addresses are case-insensitive and do have a fixed expiration (approx 1month). Purchasing an alias does incur a fee. As we’ve begun using aliases more and more in 1.5.2 beta4 because it makes sending and receiving coins as well as operating all of the services much easier. Please be aware that aliases must be updated in order to keep them active or other users on the network can purchase them, much like domain names.

Questions.  Can we setup alias to auto-renew?  Also, what happens if someone creates an alias to someone else's syscoin address (does syscoin address have higher priority over an alias name)?

Thanks
Possumtosser

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:08:50 PM

Yep. Lots.

- vehicles
- real estate

Have you ever been to an office liquidation?  The stuff goes for next to nothing.  Unless criminal charges are brought up against Ryan, he did get away scott free!!  He has the BTC!!
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:05:03 AM

Aliases – Already active on main net but receiving even more improvements in 1.5.2 Syscoin aliases are 100% interchangeable with any Syscoin address. Instead of asking people to send funds to a long, nondescript string of characters you can have them send it directly to an address which you own. Addresses are case-insensitive and do have a fixed expiration (approx 1month). Purchasing an alias does incur a fee. As we’ve begun using aliases more and more in 1.5.2 beta4 because it makes sending and receiving coins as well as operating all of the services much easier. Please be aware that aliases must be updated in order to keep them active or other users on the network can purchase them, much like domain names.

Questions.  Can we setup alias to auto-renew?  Also, what happens if someone creates an alias to someone else's syscoin address (does syscoin address have higher priority over an alias name)?

Thanks
The alias you create is always yours and will send you coins unless you transfer the alias explicetly
Keyare

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:49:05 AM

Thanks

Good questions!

Aliases do not auto renew (yet) but you can extend an alias at any time to however long you want.

Right now an alias has higher priority than the syscoin address. The "value" field is just a string and the alias is actually linked to an address generated by your wallet. 

When your question hit Syscoin.Slack, it generated a LOT of discussion and some changes are planned shortly.

Thanks Magnebit!

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:28:07 AM

I apologize for saying bad things about Syscoin last year. Apparently, Syscoin devs are in this for the long haul. Congratulations for building a good product.

Forgive my overly zealousness because I'm kind of allergic to over-hyping when nothing is done yet.

By the way, I still don't hold any. I'll probably buy when it dips.

Still waiting for that Syscoin hat  Grin

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:39:12 AM

I apologize for saying bad things about Syscoin last year. Apparently, Syscoin devs are in this for the long haul. Congratulations for building a good product.

Forgive my overly zealousness because I'm kind of allergic to over-hyping when nothing is done yet.

Where I can download newest wallet?Thank you

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:57:13 AM

Questions.  Can we setup alias to auto-renew?  Also, what happens if someone creates an alias to someone else's syscoin address (does syscoin address have higher priority over an alias name)?

Thanks

Good questions!

Aliases do not auto renew (yet) but you can extend an alias at any time to however long you want.

Right now an alias has higher priority than the syscoin address. The "value" field is just a string and the alias is actually linked to an address generated by your wallet.  

When your question hit Syscoin.Slack, it generated a LOT of discussion and some changes are planned shortly.

Thanks Magnebit!

Will check code this weekend
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:19:22 AM

Questions.  Can we setup alias to auto-renew?  Also, what happens if someone creates an alias to someone else's syscoin address (does syscoin address have higher priority over an alias name)?

Thanks

Good questions!

Thanks Magnebit!

My wallet not syncing .Any help???I got two nodes included in conf .Here is my conf .Could you correct if I have wrong?? Thank you
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
gen=0
rpcuser=my user
rpcpassword=mypassword
rpcport=any port ??
port=any port??
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=107.170.119.95
addnode=107.170.185.5

Keyare

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:21:38 AM

Where I can download newest wallet?Thank you

BETA WALLET: This is LOCKED TO TESTNET (DO NOT USE ON THE LIVE CHAIN)
https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin/releases/tag/1.5.2b4

Latest Main Chain Release:
https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin/releases/tag/0.1.5.1

Beta 2 works on the main chain just fine too.
Keyare

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:25:32 AM

Thanks

Good questions!

Thanks Magnebit!

My wallet not syncing .Any help???I got two nodes included in conf .Here is my conf .Could you correct if I have wrong?? Thank you
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
gen=0
rpcuser=my user
rpcpassword=mypassword
rpcport=any port ??
port=any port??
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=107.170.119.95
addnode=107.170.185.5

What wallet version is this on?
You might try changing your syscoin.conf to syscoin.old and see if the hardcoded nodes work.
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:36:08 AM

Thanks

Good questions!

Thanks Magnebit!

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
gen=0
rpcuser=my user
rpcpassword=mypassword
rpcport=any port ??
port=any port??
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=107.170.119.95
addnode=107.170.185.5

What wallet version is this on?
You might try changing your syscoin.conf to syscoin.old and see if the hardcoded nodes work.

Changed to old version  0.1.5.1 and now is syncing.Is that mean that I can't use yet newest 1.5.2b4 beta? Sorry for stupid questions but this is my first SYS wallet .And newest wallet have market cart .Older don't have . Thank you

Keyare

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:05:47 AM

Changed to old version  0.1.5.1 and now is syncing.Is that mean that I can't use yet newest 1.5.2b4 beta? Sorry for stupid questions but this is my first SYS wallet .And newest wallet have market cart .Older don't have . Thank you

You can't use the newest 1.5.2b4 on the main Syscoin chain because it is locked to the test net - it has a lot of awesome changes in it that won't work on the main chain yet.

You can use 1.5.2b2 on the main Syscoin chain, it has the marketplace tab. But B4 definitely not - that's when instant transactions came in.
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: