Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:38:12 PM

You guys might want to check over what XC is currently doing with their BlockNet project.

They are trying to bend coins together trough their XBridge API with an income stream in the near future.

They need a coin exchange of sort to facilitate the conversion between different coins when a service is required and I think you guys could be a good addition to this project.

Seriously please consider this. Dan is probably one of the most legit dev out there.

+1. I'd love to see SYS involved with Blocknet.

+1000  This would be AWESOME and I would think VERY helpful in seeing Sys get past this latest debacle!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:38:59 PM

How would everyone feel if pot was to be sold on the syscoin marketplace?

Thinking in 2g and 7g increments to begin with, nothing major, just to begin to piggyback "attention grabbing info" on top of the existing momentum with moolah/syscoin, and to showcase the functionality/benefits of a truly decentralized marketplace (don't even need the Tor browser).

Thoughts?

It would mean the customer wouldn't have to buy a coin named pot/cannabis/maryjane or ganja.
Good idea.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:44:53 PM

Buying up all the cheap coins as way under value 200 satoshi incoming and 300 and beyond soon so dont say didnt warn you as going to buy some big amounts up Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
7V3RD

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:55:56 PM

For the safety of the dev's, I'd like to rephrase myself.

The community's support is very important to me, as I'd like to be an empowering contributor to it, but support from dev's is not required.

I was asking for two reasons:

1. I would like the community's support
2. I would like to make sure I'm not going to be working against the dev's here. With or without their support, there is no point if I will be censored from the marketplace. With my understanding of syscoin though, I do not see how they would be able to stop me.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:30:44 PM

How would everyone feel if pot was to be sold on the syscoin marketplace?

Thinking in 2g and 7g increments to begin with, nothing major, just to begin to piggyback "attention grabbing info" on top of the existing momentum with moolah/syscoin, and to showcase the functionality/benefits of a truly decentralized marketplace (don't even need the Tor browser).

Thoughts?
looking forward to see dev's reaction, darkSYS  Grin

Care to take this to PM please? All I'll say here  Lips sealed I will say we do like what MaryJ and CANN are doing in regards to tying in their coins to real world value. And if we can facilitate some of that real-world-business through the technology Syscoin provides we would certainly not be against it!

For the safety of the dev's, I'd like to rephrase myself.

The community's support is very important to me, as I'd like to be an empowering contributor to it, but support from dev's is not required.

I was asking for two reasons:

1. I would like the community's support
2. I would like to make sure I'm not going to be working against the dev's here. With or without their support, there is no point if I will be censored from the marketplace. With my understanding of syscoin though, I do not see how they would be able to stop me.

Appreciate that clarification and I just wanted to clarify the point I bolded in that you are right- we have no power to censor the market. It is truely decentralized, although we do very much appreciate the considerations you're making here in terms of working with us and within a certain vision that's been outlined for Syscoin.

Let's talk via PM for sure. We already have another effort on the precipice of launching for selling gaming serials and electronic goods of that nature via the SYS Blockmarket. A physical goods marketplace is an easy extension of that concept.  Wink

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:45:05 PM

devs the best thing to do is find a investor give the investor 20million syscoin ..make a marketplace on the wallet a proper 1 not 1 that looks like it cost 10 cents to do..then ask the investor to fill the market place with goods and charge 10cents for 1 syscoin on an item Wink ;)the miners will go crazy for syscoin then syscoin will be in high demand

Devs shouldn't need money to continue and make progress with their coin. In some ways I agree to the current status with their BTC loss but am sure they will able to recover it and their latest report saying are going to continue should put people off buying and trading back and forth.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
j4ce1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:57:05 PM

There's a lot of effort by many involved parties in getting to the bottom of the slex fiasco whether it be the Dogecoin community, PIE investors, Mintpal users, etc. But the fact of the matter is it's the SYS team initiating legal action. You have to to give them credit for that, and it could well be them who get slex held responsible. That would place SYS in a whole new light and is an outcome that I hope occurs, second to receiving the withheld funds.

It would be good see the marketplaces going and fees should be small, as they get dumped by miners anyways, so that it encourages adoption. I am not familiar with BLOCKNET but if an alliance would raise awareness, and is fair and equitable, maybe it is worth consideration. 

Picture this headline: "SYSCOIN TEAM INSTRUMENTAL IN BRINGING NOTORIOUS SCAMMER MOOLAH TO JUSTICE"

Then look at the price Wink
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 11:03:33 PM

Picture this headline: "SYSCOIN TEAM INSTRUMENTAL IN BRINGING NOTORIOUS SCAMMER MOOLAH TO JUSTICE"

I know legally I can say this- we are the first to action (literally) and won't be the last. But we are the tip of the spear here. Waiting for legal counsel to allow us to release some of the paperwork for public consumption... soon.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
sphericon

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:10:18 PM

gobble gobble gobble! Keep selling me those SYS, thx!

vssa

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:40:20 AM

Hi all, In the light of resent events I think it will be grate idea to join this project:
[ANN][Blocknet] The internet of blockchains / XBridge / true cross-chain P2P
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9269803#msg9269803
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:46:57 AM

gobble gobble gobble! Keep selling me those SYS, thx!

Sure turkey.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:02:38 AM

There's a lot of effort by many involved parties in getting to the bottom of the slex fiasco whether it be the Dogecoin community, PIE investors, Mintpal users, etc. But the fact of the matter is it's the SYS team initiating legal action. You have to to give them credit for that, and it could well be them who get slex held responsible. That would place SYS in a whole new light and is an outcome that I hope occurs, second to receiving the withheld funds.

It would be good see the marketplaces going and fees should be small, as they get dumped by miners anyways, so that it encourages adoption. I am not familiar with BLOCKNET but if an alliance would raise awareness, and is fair and equitable, maybe it is worth consideration. 

how many companies do you know that as been scammed of money..and the company that scammed them.. dont forget they have gone bankrupt..how many companies have now turned a profit around because of the news..with no money...see best thing to do is get a good working marketplace and escrow running ..filled with loads of goodies ..now see that guy that wants to sell his weed in 2g 7g bags? say a 2g bag cost 10 dollars he can say each syscoin is worth 5cents give me 200 syscoin for a 10 dollar bag then the price of syscoin would rise but dont forget devs you would have to give this guy free syscoin for him to do that for you then he wins so he will drive the price up..any idea  like that ..when some 1 as a product that every 1 wants you can turn tulips into money..its been done..DEVS should of concentrated on the marketplace on the wallet and  the escrow..then syscoin would of been usable..then they called of been coding the certs and what ever else .in a up grade wallet..you called of called it syscoin turbo 2 wallet because now you can put certs and stuff on the block chain as well as our marketplace and escrow..that way you would of been the kings of crypto...YOU DONE ALL THE HARD BIT AND FELL AT THE EASY BIT...clever but stupid..i am stupid but clever Wink ..certs and documents mean jack bleeb to me you can photo copy certs and  document and up load them on the net for proof of what ever for free..it was the marketplace and escrow what i liked kerching kerching..10 fold 2 months 30 fold next year easy..but as some 1 said with the syscoin the devs hold maybe it is better for us investors because now they need syscoin to go up really badly now...yer maybe its an omen..you are going to have to raise the price and the only way is a product of some sort that every 1 wants..please dont say them syscoin ties and syscoin hat are your products  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DNO DONT SAY IT..nike trainers jeans and ipads that type of product even beer ..you have been concentrating to hard on coding certs and alias for the blockchain..and missed all the heavenly glory..and while all the trading was going on then you should been building certs and alias on a test wallet ...i have always been saying it needs to be usable..dont say it syscoin ties and hat and chips Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..see you said business on a blockchain? escrow marketplace that is the business ..not your certs and alias that was the bonus for syscoin buyers..the fact that they could put certs and documents on the blockchain..if your business is so important you need solicitors to sign for proof to make sure its all above board.. which will still cost you a penny..so get it out your heads that certs alias documents will make syscoin its money well it wont..PRODUCTS WILL END OF

paragraphs please
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:09:10 AM

Hi Devs,

I'm an old investor. I'm considering coming back in as the price is ridiculously low considering you're delivering something as ambitious as Ethereum. I'm about to buy a few BTC's worth but, before I do, would it be possible to get the cliff notes on what's coming up/what's happened?

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about the Moolah events and FUD - you guy's are a citadel of a team!

g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:42:48 AM

how many companies do you know that as been scammed of money..and the company that scammed them.. dont forget they have gone bankrupt..how many companies have now turned a profit around because of the news..with no money...see best thing to do is get a good working marketplace and escrow running ..filled with loads of goodies ..now see that guy that wants to sell his weed in 2g 7g bags? say a 2g bag cost 10 dollars he can say each syscoin is worth 5cents give me 200 syscoin for a 10 dollar bag then the price of syscoin would rise but dont forget devs you would have to give this guy free syscoin for him to do that for you then he wins so he will drive the price up..any idea  like that ..when some 1 as a product that every 1 wants you can turn tulips into money..its been done..DEVS should of concentrated on the marketplace on the wallet and  the escrow..then syscoin would of been usable..then they called of been coding the certs and what ever else .in a up grade wallet..you called of called it syscoin turbo 2 wallet because now you can put certs and stuff on the block chain as well as our marketplace and escrow..that way you would of been the kings of crypto...YOU DONE ALL THE HARD BIT AND FELL AT THE EASY BIT...clever but stupid..i am stupid but clever Wink ..certs and documents mean jack bleeb to me you can photo copy certs and  document and up load them on the net for proof of what ever for free..it was the marketplace and escrow what i liked kerching kerching..10 fold 2 months 30 fold next year easy..but as some 1 said with the syscoin the devs hold maybe it is better for us investors because now they need syscoin to go up really badly now...yer maybe its an omen..you are going to have to raise the price and the only way is a product of some sort that every 1 wants..please dont say them syscoin ties and syscoin hat are your products  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DNO DONT SAY IT..nike trainers jeans and ipads that type of product even beer ..you have been concentrating to hard on coding certs and alias for the blockchain..and missed all the heavenly glory..and while all the trading was going on then you should been building certs and alias on a test wallet ...i have always been saying it needs to be usable..dont say it syscoin ties and hat and chips Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..see you said business on a blockchain? escrow marketplace that is the business ..not your certs and alias that was the bonus for syscoin buyers..the fact that they could put certs and documents on the blockchain..if your business is so important you need solicitors to sign for proof to make sure its all above board.. which will still cost you a penny..so get it out your heads that certs alias documents will make syscoin its money well it wont..PRODUCTS WILL END OF

paragraphs please
sorry my friend i am not very good as you can see with spelling or full stops not been educated very well i am a builder not a thinker good with maths tho and i dont know how to space the words out..sorry..and by the time you read what i have posted it should be next summer and the devs might of finished the wallet  by then:D Cheesy Cheesy i am off ..fingers crossed all will be good

Sorry pal, neither I am so good in english, but Your posts are totally unreadable

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:43:44 AM

Hi Devs,

I'm an old investor. I'm considering coming back in as the price is ridiculously low considering you're delivering something as ambitious as Ethereum. I'm about to buy a few BTC's worth but, before I do, would it be possible to get the cliff notes on what's coming up/what's happened?

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about the Moolah events and FUD - you guy's are a citadel of a team!

Hi there and welcome back! Here are the cliff notes, I'm waiting for a reply form legal counsel on what more we can publish at which point there will be more docs to share with all. The cliff notes:

- Syscoin working without issues, we were about to get our 10/14 payment as agreed from Moopay LTD escrow
- Moopay LTD (Moolah) randomly declares bankruptcy while still holding 750BTC of Syscoin escrow funds- the Syscoin team immediately initiates legal action via Selachii LLP solicitors located in the United Kingdom, where Moolah is registered.
- More and more news about the Moolah situation continues to come out, employees have come out with statements as well
- The Syscoin team remains committed to developing Syscoin- there is too much potential here to squander. We have several ideas about how this could work, but all of them depend highly on what goes on with the legal case. We are committed to really pushing forward blockchain tech, and Syscoin investors and holders will be coming with us. I expect the price to be in a lull for a bit as we work through this legal case. Syscoin is the first party to take action aginst Moopay LTD.
- Syscoin 0.1.5 RC4 released last night, removes the last technical dependency on any Moolah technical infrastructure (DNS Seed)
- We remain committed to the Syscoin vision, but we also respect how much this issue with Moolah impacts all of crypto. It is our highest priority to catch the person responsible for the stolen bitcoins. We are going to pursue parallel development on Syscoin while we deal with the legal and we're scaling back our spending to focus our funds on the legal battle.

There is a lot I cannot say because of legal. And we are open to an investor interested in and securing a large amount of Syscoin to ensure market growth or working with a group of investors to help further leverage Syscoin's blockchain technology enhancements to grow its value. These larger investors could have input and insight into Syscoin feature development and even serve to help network Syscoin with the right people. Just an idea, our team certainly has the skills and with the price so low, its a good time to get into crypto2.0 on the cheap.

We're still here doing our best, but we also want to catch the guy that did this to us, Syscoin investors, and the crypto community at large. As I've mentioned before Syscoin ain't stopping.

j4ce1

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:45:37 AM

As I've mentioned before Syscoin ain't stopping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkp3v9YjfR4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SybgWaQy7_c
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:05:39 AM

I know legally I can say this- we are the first to action (literally) and won't be the last. But we are the tip of the spear here. Waiting for legal counsel to allow us to release some of the paperwork for public consumption... soon.

Legal system only works in the court room if you are willing to "buy" justice, outside it is a different game and you will get farther with plane tickets and a few Louisville Sluggers.

-Just sayin...
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:41:12 AM

can anyone confirm or give more information on Bitstamp freezing account tracked to moolah funds with potentially 3700 BTCs in!?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:02:21 AM

Maybe Roger's service could play a part here.....  http://bitcoinbountyhunter.com/
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:15:48 AM

@DEV, we will back you guys up.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: