Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:40:44 PM

in brittex the price is not looking good....and I dont get who are dumping at this price?
Devs?

This coin has been in a downtrend for two months, why are we all of the sudden surprised?
no not really, its been in a downtrend for no more than 3 weeks and really mostly after the moolah scandel

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:43:04 PM

at this price u cant go wrong. And all that inconvenient sell pressure has miraculously disappeared after that last crazy dump to 110

The bots on Bittrex are very aggressive. Almost like on BTC-e..

What do the bots do on an exchange and why? Is it common on most exchanges?
Sorry for all the questions just not real familiar with them.
mostly used to manipulate price up or down by putting loadsa small orders to lead the price or bigger orders to temp someone to buy then they are quickly removed in the hope that the order will be left, and repeat

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 07:02:17 PM

How can you be sure an exchange has a bot working?
Do they do it on a coin with little activity or on a "hot" coin.....isn't this kind of deceptive?
ie. Creating trading when there really isn't any.
Are a lot of small repetitive orders an indication?
Or are certain exchanges know to use them.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:04:53 PM

How can you be sure an exchange has a bot working?
Do they do it on a coin with little activity or on a "hot" coin.....isn't this kind of deceptive?
ie. Creating trading when there really isn't any.
Are a lot of small repetitive orders an indication?
Or are certain exchanges know to use them.
Its customers of exchanges who use the bots , not the exchanges. As far as i know all major exchanges now allow bots. Generally loadsa small repetitive orders and/or very quick orders, ie: dissapears very quick

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Wow, I finally figured out how to make the price of SYS drop like a stone.  If it want it to drop to 110, I have to buy in a 140.  Sad

Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 08:31:20 PM

Its customers of exchanges who use the bots , not the exchanges. As far as i know all major exchanges now allow bots. Generally loadsa small repetitive orders and/or very quick orders, ie: dissapears very quick
Ah, thanks for clearing that up! I've seen buy orders flashing quickly before
 and wondered how someone was doing that so fast.
Makes sense now.

Elokane

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 08:31:46 PM

What the legal proceedings for, anyway? Wasn't the escrowed money just used up for Moolah's/"Alex"'s purposes? Does it even exist?

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:31:50 PM

in brittex the price is not looking good....and I dont get who are dumping at this price?
Devs?

This coin has been in a downtrend for two months, why are we all of the sudden surprised?
no not really, its been in a downtrend for no more than 3 weeks and really mostly after the moolah scandel

Really?  Seems to have been on a constant downtrend since launch.  I regret not selling right after the presale.  Has been a case of one disaster after another and I think now with hindsight that the massive number of coins is just too much for people to psychologically accept and give value to.  I doubt any coin with supply that is greater than Bitcoin can survive no matter how much development it has.  SYS unfortunately starts with about 20 times more coins and will eventually have 100 times as many coins.  The economics just can't work given what has been going on in the alt markets in general.  It will be a miracle if it reaches the presale price again which is sad given the potential.  I don't see any resolution to the Alex Green/stolen BTC issue soon either and no matter what the development team say it's impossible for the loss of those funds not to have an impact on morale and further development.  Very sad all round.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:43:49 PM

Devs?

Really?  Seems to have been on a constant downtrend since launch.  I regret not selling right after the presale.  Has been a case of one disaster after another and I think now with hindsight that the massive number of coins is just too much for people to psychologically accept and give value to.  I doubt any coin with supply that is greater than Bitcoin can survive no matter how much development it has.  SYS unfortunately starts with about 20 times more coins and will eventually have 100 times as many coins.  The economics just can't work given what has been going on in the alt markets in general.  It will be a miracle if it reaches the presale price again which is sad given the potential.  I don't see any resolution to the Alex Green/stolen BTC issue soon either and no matter what the development team say it's impossible for the loss of those funds not to have an impact on morale and further development.  Very sad all round.

Just hold your coins and accumulate.. you won't be sorry.
systim

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:20:01 PM

holy fuck what happened to price? my 25 btc is now 5.
sphericon

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:30:36 PM

Glad to know that the trolls are out. You know that the reason trolls come out is because they are trying to scare you into selling low.  Clearly the dev team isn't stopping.  

You must realize that no matter what has happened in the last few days, there is no way that the team can make a huge wallet update or features just materialize into being.  There is skill and motivation behind this coin, but we can't expect to see it in a couple days.

I continue to accumulate and I don't think that it will be in vain.  I have seen it time and time again where the doomsayers are out and about and I put the wallet away. In a few weeks/month I look at it again and it has doubled, tripled, or 10x in value.  It's because time is required for any real features to be put forward. I intend to give Syscoin that time.

Remember,

Development Update

We Will Carry On.

and

There is a lot I cannot say because of legal. And we are open to an investor interested in and securing a large amount of Syscoin to ensure market growth or working with a group of investors to help further leverage Syscoin's blockchain technology enhancements to grow its value. These larger investors could have input and insight into Syscoin feature development and even serve to help network Syscoin with the right people. Just an idea, our team certainly has the skills and with the price so low, its a good time to get into crypto2.0 on the cheap.

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:43:40 PM

Glad to know that the trolls are out. You know that the reason trolls come out is because they are trying to scare you into selling low.  Clearly the dev team isn't stopping.  

You must realize that no matter what has happened in the last few days, there is no way that the team can make a huge wallet update or features just materialize into being.  There is skill and motivation behind this coin, but we can't expect to see it in a couple days.

I continue to accumulate and I don't think that it will be in vain.  I have seen it time and time again where the doomsayers are out and about and I put the wallet away. In a few weeks/month I look at it again and it has doubled, tripled, or 10x in value.  It's because time is required for any real features to be put forward. I intend to give Syscoin that time.

Remember,

Development Update

We Will Carry On.

and

There is a lot I cannot say because of legal. And we are open to an investor interested in and securing a large amount of Syscoin to ensure market growth or working with a group of investors to help further leverage Syscoin's blockchain technology enhancements to grow its value. These larger investors could have input and insight into Syscoin feature development and even serve to help network Syscoin with the right people. Just an idea, our team certainly has the skills and with the price so low, its a good time to get into crypto2.0 on the cheap.

When people talk about the facts you just call them trolls? hahaha you will be very successful.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:58:16 PM

There is absolutely no reason...other than getting shaky legs.... for anyone to sell at these low prices.
It's called supply and demand....if you don't put up a low sell order or sell to a low buy order...it doesn't trade.
There is plenty of demand at low prices....and you lose.
Why in the wide, wide world of sports do some of these people sell?
Especially those that have BtC in syscoin that also took a hit from the value of BtC.......you only incur a loss if you sell.

Read that again....you only incur a loss if you sell NOW.
If you do, so be it, but this coin will sustain....its not just another crypto.

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:11:34 PM

There is absolutely no reason...other than getting shaky legs.... for anyone to sell at these low prices.
It's called supply and demand....if you don't put up a low sell order or sell to a low buy order...it doesn't trade.
Especially those that have BtC in syscoin that also took a hit from the value of BtC.......you only incur a loss if you sell.

You can also sell now at current prices, or sell later at lower prices. This goes both ways.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

sphericon

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:16:36 PM

When people talk about the facts you just call them trolls? hahaha you will be very successful.

I've seen your type again and again, they always show up in these threads to try to convince people to sell. I'm sure you'll respond telling me the same stuff you've been spouting off. Someone says something good about the coin? You argue it regardless. That's fine, you're entitled to your opinion.

This coin won't make you rich in a few days, or even a week, but it will likely increase in value once the shock of the morale hit has worn off and people start seeing the plans that the Syscoin team will lay out.

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:17:03 PM

Exactly. It surely boggles my mind how fast people give up on a coin, that has a development team still going full speed ahead, following through on legal actions, and best of all, has most innovative coin out there. The tech build into this coin is far is the best out there. Name one other coin that has this much tech built into it, and forward thinking real world use? I cannot think of one (ETH is not a coin just in case anyone wants to mention that one.)
coin. Sure some other coins are good, and worth buying, mining or holding, but giving up on this coin is just plain silly to be honest.

Your taking a hit/loss and for no good reason. If your that upset and cannot handle prices cause of recent news, best just close your wallet, back it up, and forget about this coin for now, cause this coin has always been a long term coin.

Amazes me people at this moment have more faith in hobonickels than syscoin. That is just plain silly.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:18:30 PM

Taking a loss now is much better than taking a bigger loss later.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

sphericon

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:23:32 PM

That's true, but you don't know that is the trajectory of this coin.  I can conjecture as well; taking a loss now is worse than taking profit later.

Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:53:20 PM

Then sell and GTFO

sphericon

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:58:04 PM

Hi all,  $SYS lead developer here. As Dan has said, this has not been an easy time for any of us.  The Moolah debacle has cost us dearly - both in terms of negative association as well as in basic financial terms - I dedicated myself 100% to syscoin some time back because our ICO gave us the means to do that, and not receiving that funding now is putting me and my family in direct financial jeopardy.

Nonetheless, I remain as committed to Syscoin as ever, because I know that the technology within Syscoin is stronger than ever and NOW is the time to push harder than we ever have before. This team has more skills and potential than most, and I'll be damned if I see that get destroyed because of this situation.

Just my $0.02..

Coderboo, thanks for all your hard work.  I have faith that you all will do a great job launching these coming services well.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: