Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582881 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sphericon

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:51:13 PM

SysCoin's price is rocking, but we knew it would do that. It's the features in the tech that are getting me excited. Once more people find out about the features, price will rise naturally, which will get more people looking into the coin, etc. Just wait, the next couple months are going to be quite a ride.

Hit the nail on the head. We're focusing on building out more demo-able use cases of Syscoin's tech while we hash out this legal situation and on that front things are still moving along quickly (legal). There are some big things coming just in terms of "Did you know Syscoin could do that?".  Smiley Price is looking healthier today too- I rarely look at it but when I saw it in the 100s yesterday I knew it was a time to buy  Roll Eyes

Some user friendly YouTube videos would be nice to in detail explain to the non techy person how exactly to use all the features in the wallet. I understand all this coin has to offer but as someone who didn't grow up around computers and coding and who isn't familar with the terminology a video library of sorts would be nice since this is such a new technology. Maybe just a release of one video per week walking users through a different feature as to not get overwhelming. Thanks

Perhaps someone could post a list of the features and then people may be more inclined to make videos? A lot of newer people may not know all the groundbreaking things this coin can do, but could make a great video.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:27:01 PM

SysCoin's price is rocking, but we knew it would do that. It's the features in the tech that are getting me excited. Once more people find out about the features, price will rise naturally, which will get more people looking into the coin, etc. Just wait, the next couple months are going to be quite a ride.

Hit the nail on the head. We're focusing on building out more demo-able use cases of Syscoin's tech while we hash out this legal situation and on that front things are still moving along quickly (legal). There are some big things coming just in terms of "Did you know Syscoin could do that?".  Smiley Price is looking healthier today too- I rarely look at it but when I saw it in the 100s yesterday I knew it was a time to buy  Roll Eyes

Some user friendly YouTube videos would be nice to in detail explain to the non techy person how exactly to use all the features in the wallet. I understand all this coin has to offer but as someone who didn't grow up around computers and coding and who isn't familar with the terminology a video library of sorts would be nice since this is such a new technology. Maybe just a release of one video per week walking users through a different feature as to not get overwhelming. Thanks

Perhaps someone could post a list of the features and then people may be more inclined to make videos? A lot of newer people may not know all the groundbreaking things this coin can do, but could make a great video.

We have a few guides and videos already done which can be for reference,

Marketplace
http://syscoin.org/board/discussion/12/guide-listing-selling-buying-on-the-syscoin-marketplace

Alias
http://syscoin.org/board/discussion/60/guide-creating-an-alias-v0-1-5

Certificates
http://syscoin.org/board/discussion/16/guide-certificates

Of couse as development goes along these features will be added within the UI

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 01:41:50 AM

We have a few guides and videos already done which can be for reference,

Marketplace
http://syscoin.org/board/discussion/12/guide-listing-selling-buying-on-the-syscoin-marketplace

Alias
http://syscoin.org/board/discussion/60/guide-creating-an-alias-v0-1-5

Certificates
http://syscoin.org/board/discussion/16/guide-certificates

Of couse as development goes along these features will be added within the UI

Precisely, we are still at the infancy stage of something that has HUGE potential, as when Bitcoin first started, no one understood it or knew how to use it, this is just the reality of this new technology. Despite anything happening currently we are keeping calm and carrying on, this is just the beginning!!

albert_mt

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:01:37 AM

Marketplace? Is it operational and released or still under development?
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:02:31 AM

Anyone with coins in Cryptsy, seriously think about getting them out. There is a lawsuit http://www.marketwatch.com/story/silver-law-group-files-lawsuits-against-cryptocurrency-exchanges-bitcoin-savings-trust-and-cryptsy-2014-10-23

Also i Just tried to withdraw 300,000 CRAIG's and cryptsy would only send a fraction of the coins requested in withdraw. I managed to withdraw all coins after a few goes but looks like they may have problems!?? Bare in mind this only happened with CRAIG , not other coins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:32:18 AM

great watch you will enjoy   www.youtube.com/watch?v=89WPoLbrgyA  RAT ALEX GREEN
song 4 alex green  https://soundcloud.com/120proofofwork/cancer

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:01:31 AM

Its all there on the blockchain, you can sell and buy items already - We just havent got it via a UI within the wallet at present, but thats a roadmap item

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kamronk

Activity: 297

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 01:04:41 PM

Its all there on the blockchain, you can sell and buy items already - We just havent got it via a UI within the wallet at present, but thats a roadmap item

At one time one was able to browse through the listings on the marketplace from the wallet. Is that option still available some how right now?

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:00:11 PM

It'll be nice when this coin hits at least 2x its IPO......when who knows, but ONE day? lol

good work by the dev team dealing with the moolah fiasco, hoping it works out for the best asap.

***Whale watching***
kamronk

Activity: 297

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 03:01:37 PM

It'll be nice when this coin hits at least 2x its IPO......when who knows, but ONE day? lol

good work by the dev team dealing with the moolah fiasco, hoping it works out for the best asap.

I do agree, it will be nice, but I feel the value of syscoin will go nowhere as long as we keep focusing on the price.

"A watched pot, never boils"

If we all can focus on utilizing the newest features put out by the dev team, and bragging to peers about the new features, that is what will cause sys to skyrocket. Then while it is in a skyrocket, we keep our discussion on the value extremely subtle, and continue to brag about features and how we can use it for things bitcoin can't do, that's when we approach leading market cap levels.

The feature set for syscoin is very practical. Atleast as practical (if not more so) than the current arms race towards anonymity (i think it's more practical but that's my opinion, not fact). The main features I'm thinking of as I say this are the marketplace (#1) and aliases (#2).

Very well done and managed by the dev team, yes. But I feel it's about time we (investors and stake holders in syscoin) start discussing what we can do in conjunction with dev efforts.

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 03:07:44 PM

I do agree, it will be nice, but I feel the value of syscoin will go nowhere as long as we keep focusing on the price.

"A watched pot, never boils"

If we all can focus on utilizing the newest features put out by the dev team, and bragging to peers about the new features, that is what will cause sys to skyrocket. Then while it is in a skyrocket, we keep our discussion on the value extremely subtle, and continue to brag about features and how we can use it for things bitcoin can't do, that's when we approach leading market cap levels.

The feature set for syscoin is very practical. Atleast as practical (if not more so) than the current arms race towards anonymity (i think it's more practical but that's my opinion, not fact). The main features I'm thinking of as I say this is the marketplace (#1) and aliases (#2).

Very well done and managed by the dev team, yes. But I feel it's about time we (investors and stake holders in syscoin) start discussing what we can do in conjunction with dev efforts.

I don't believe this coin will go up in significant value anytime soon. It will turn in the wake of the many mistakes and drama that ensued with this coin since its release for some time...

The developers is the only thing that can save this coin and here is why I believe that: They have put up with some amazing shitstorm haha. If they continue to be professional, and can fight this fight for the long haul, it may just turn around. I unfortunately don;t have the time to wait so I sold at a loss and moved into something else.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 03:22:17 PM

At one time one was able to browse through the listings on the marketplace from the wallet. Is that option still available some how right now?

^^ Exactly and its a top priority for us while we're hashing out this legal stuff to try and get a user-friendly UI up for the marketplace and get some vendors using it- we're actively working on this right now!

In the interim, small legal update- would appreciate if the community could RT this tweet from our law firm @Selachii_LLP - https://twitter.com/selachii_llp/status/525659447650443264

Sorry to be so brief, busy with legal this morning.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
Ganrom

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:08:46 PM

Anyone with coins in Cryptsy, seriously think about getting them out. There is a lawsuit http://www.marketwatch.com/story/silver-law-group-files-lawsuits-against-cryptocurrency-exchanges-bitcoin-savings-trust-and-cryptsy-2014-10-23

Also i Just tried to withdraw 300,000 CRAIG's and cryptsy would only send a fraction of the coins requested in withdraw. I managed to withdraw all coins after a few goes but looks like they may have problems!?? Bare in mind this only happened with CRAIG , not other coins.

Is anyone else hearing that Cryptsy is in trouble?

I haven't heard anything on this and it doesn't seem to be getting much attention anywhere else?
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:10:52 PM

Vern did email me saying they accept dirext deposits from bank accounts now so maybe accounts are frozen because of that since we know regulators are always freeze now ask later
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:18:16 PM

I haven't heard anything on this and it doesn't seem to be getting much attention anywhere else?

Fuck Cryptsy is down, not sure 4 how long but atleast40 mins. Hope this isnt what i was on about!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:27:55 PM

Fuck Cryptsy is down, not sure 4 how long but atleast40 mins. Hope this isnt what i was on about!
Cryptsy problems/outage https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826341.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:29:27 PM

Cryptsy problems/outage https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826341.0

I was just able to log on to Criptsy.  Before It wasn't sending the text.  This time it came and I was able to login.

depboy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:16:01 PM

Just a quick post to say that SYS is one of the merged coins that can be mined on http://myriad.p2pool.geek.nz, with MYR as the the parent coin. 

I'm trying to kickstart a new mining initiative by donating my mining this weekend, starting less than 5 hours from now (midnight tonight, until midnight Sunday, UK time).  Basically the proceeds of my mining will be shared out across the whole pool, which should make for some profitable mining.  Full details can be found at http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2k51nr.
cryptochris88

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:41:43 PM

Better withdraw your funds from Cryptsy, we don't want another 'moolah' incident happening... tsk...

@devs
By the way, any update on syscoin roadmap?
sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:42:36 PM

Better withdraw your funds from Cryptsy, we don't want another 'moolah' incident happening... tsk...

@devs
By the way, any update on syscoin roadmap?

I took almost all my funds out a few hours ago. Better safe than sorry.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: