Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 09:29:34 PM

Just wanted to quickly pop in here since its been a VERY busy day for the team from a legal perspective. There is a lot going on- we've received a response from Ryan Kennedy and are working through the next legal steps. Will have a post tonight after I have a chance to speak with our solicitor on Skype to determine what is fair for me to disclose. Very busy working the legal stuff right now.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 09:39:04 PM

Best of luck Dan, our fingers are crossed for you all.
We all appreciate your diligence in providing updates but you take care of Syscoin business first.
We all know you have the best interests of the coin and its community at heart.
We'll all wait for a good (hopefully) outcome.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:13:03 PM

Just wanted to quickly pop in here since its been a VERY busy day for the team from a legal perspective. There is a lot going on- we've received a response from Ryan Kennedy and are working through the next legal steps. Will have a post tonight after I have a chance to speak with our solicitor on Skype to determine what is fair for me to disclose. Very busy working the legal stuff right now.

Great news its sound danosphere. Thanks from all of us that you guys are not letting this go. It's important that this guys behavior stops throughout whole community.
minecoinseveryday

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:11:46 PM

God damnit, WTF.........is HE in here again?!  

Do we need to ask him to leave again so he can get banned again?!  

Dude, you are EXTREMELY rude.  THAT has nothing to do with your inability to type or your level of education......you are disrespectful and UTTERLY fucking WRONG in how you communicate to people.  The names you so easily throw out there at people, DISGUSTING and makes YOU a disgusting fucking person!!!

Please dev, once again ask him to leave and remove him again!  This is SOOOOOOOO unprofessional to have in our thread!
I have read a few of your post and you have the cheek to call me DISGUSTING..
WOW..now after reading what you post i know what type of person you are

now who is full of shit you little worm that is all you are to me a little worm .
oh boy would i like to get hold of you...people look at what he post please before you judge me.

our thread Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your on 20 threads talking shit and your manners are terrible
now as i have been saying all along alex green as NOT acknowledged to syscoins injunction he has not even acknowledge the final injunction OK you little worm.
 PLUS if you know ryan kennedy tell him he is going down for years and when he does go down is life will be hell in jail
 you horrible little WORM
and just before i go come back on here shouting about me trying to get me banned i dont think it will work so av a shitty life you little worm bye

As community member I'm asking you nicely to please just stop posting. Your very negative, use lots of cursing, inprofessional, come off as very immature. If you are truly invested in this coin, you'd see the logic here of your posts being counterproductive.

If you invest in a coin and do things to turn people off to not invest, that seems just plain like you wanna loose $$$.
if everything was ok i would be saying good things about syscoin but when people are posting lies about court cases and the fact alex green is going to pay up because he as assets i will not have it..

you are no diffrent than alex green if your trying to bullshit people to invest in your coin when bad things are going on
i face the fact that the btc coin as gone you all seem to think you will get it back

now for me to be counterproductive does that not mean the devs have to be productive?
well how can they be if all the bitcoin been robbed and there busy with a court case that is going to go on for god knows

as some 1 posted that alex green had acknowledged syscoins injunction he had not so why spread lies that makes you no different than alex green.
alex green solicitors needed to contact syscoin solicitors to acknowledged the served injunction ..
now because you asked me nicely i will never post again so bye

just hope you will put your hands in your pocket to help the devs out because there going to need funding some how so good luck syscoin the road is LONG but young man DANO will get threw it 1 day i am sure of that

good luck and good bye

manbot1 your new posts have been much better thank you

just want to post this from alex green, maybe this is why the confusion between some people

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/526053741750136833

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:43:58 PM

[/quote]

just want to post this from alex green, maybe this is why the confusion between some people

[/quote]

just put this alex character in a federal pound you in the ass nigerian prison already. i fucking hate thieves.

gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:57:32 PM

Bring back manbot1, all is forgiven!

just put this alex character in a federal pound you in the ass nigerian prison already. i fucking hate thieves.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 01:41:55 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 04:31:30 AM by danosphere

Hey everyone want to thank you again for your patience as we get our statement together. Interesting turn of events today to say the least- in a positive way. As we've stated before, these types of nefarious activities in the crypto space impact us all - Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin, CloneCoin, you name it. Even though the Syscoin team is the one out the funds and out there fighting the fight, the blowback from this fight impacts EVERYONE and EVERYTHING in crypto. It's important to appreciate that and the precedent's this case will set.

That being said we really need a nice pool operator to help us test out 0.1.5 RC4 on a pool. Any kind pool ops want to hop into #syspools to do a bit of testing at scale with 0.1.5 RC4 so we can promote this to "production" and move it up into the master branch?

Thanks again to all!

Update:
Based on legal counsel we are going to hold on a blog post with updated news on the legal proceedings until after tomorrow's hearing. https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/527315906213732352 . Sorry to make everyone wait- I would disclose more but don't want to blow our case and thus I must keep  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed until after the hearing tomorrow. Much news.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:25:51 AM

Please state the time of the hearing and the location.  Also, provide the case number.  Is the hearing on this list: http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-commercial.  Who is the party working on behalf of Syscoin?  Is there a corporation or some kind of company that is the named petitioner/claimant in the dispute?
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:02:17 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 08:36:14 AM by Zebedee23

God damnit, WTF.........is HE in here again?!  

Do we need to ask him to leave again so he can get banned again?!  

Dude, you are EXTREMELY rude.  THAT has nothing to do with your inability to type or your level of education......you are disrespectful and UTTERLY fucking WRONG in how you communicate to people.  The names you so easily throw out there at people, DISGUSTING and makes YOU a disgusting fucking person!!!

Please dev, once again ask him to leave and remove him again!  This is SOOOOOOOO unprofessional to have in our thread!
I have read a few of your post and you have the cheek to call me DISGUSTING..
WOW..now after reading what you post i know what type of person you are

now who is full of shit you little worm that is all you are to me a little worm .
oh boy would i like to get hold of you...people look at what he post please before you judge me.

our thread Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your on 20 threads talking shit and your manners are terrible
now as i have been saying all along alex green as NOT acknowledged to syscoins injunction he has not even acknowledge the final injunction OK you little worm.
 PLUS if you know ryan kennedy tell him he is going down for years and when he does go down is life will be hell in jail
 you horrible little WORM
and just before i go come back on here shouting about me trying to get me banned i dont think it will work so av a shitty life you little worm bye

As community member I'm asking you nicely to please just stop posting. Your very negative, use lots of cursing, inprofessional, come off as very immature. If you are truly invested in this coin, you'd see the logic here of your posts being counterproductive.

If you invest in a coin and do things to turn people off to not invest, that seems just plain like you wanna loose $$$.
if everything was ok i would be saying good things about syscoin but when people are posting lies about court cases and the fact alex green is going to pay up because he as assets i will not have it..

you are no diffrent than alex green if your trying to bullshit people to invest in your coin when bad things are going on
i face the fact that the btc coin as gone you all seem to think you will get it back

now for me to be counterproductive does that not mean the devs have to be productive?
well how can they be if all the bitcoin been robbed and there busy with a court case that is going to go on for god knows

as some 1 posted that alex green had acknowledged syscoins injunction he had not so why spread lies that makes you no different than alex green.
alex green solicitors needed to contact syscoin solicitors to acknowledged the served injunction ..
now because you asked me nicely i will never post again so bye

just hope you will put your hands in your pocket to help the devs out because there going to need funding some how so good luck syscoin the road is LONG but young man DANO will get threw it 1 day i am sure of that

good luck and good bye

I showed very young man manbot that tweet days ago yet he is still here spreading lies and disinformation , saying moolah hasnt aknowledged injunction, hoping to keep the price down. manbot shut up or get banned again.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:19:28 AM

Please, can we just drop this now..?

I showed very young man manbot that tweet days ago yet he is still here spreading lies and disinformation , saying moolah hasnt aknowledged injunction, hoping to keep the price down. manbot shut up or get banned again.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:23:31 PM

Please, can we just drop this now..?

ok

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 12:58:13 PM

enjoy the peace and quiet.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 01:28:49 PM

Not a big article, but still, keeping an eye on things Smiley

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/ryan-kennedy-responds-to-syscoins-final-injunction
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:24:30 PM

I don't know about the UK, here in the US that would all be public record.

peekay6969

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:21:30 PM

All the press releases and articles in the world won't prove that any of this is really happening.  Syscoin partnered with a known scammer (alleged  Tongue), not sure why anybody would necessarily believe this injunction story without actual proof.  

Again, Syscoin people, please provide a case number for this matter.  

Holy shit. Are you seriously doubting this? So you think @Selachii_LLP is in on the scam as well? Holy numfucks you take the cake for paranoid delusional of the week.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:44:47 PM

All the press releases and articles in the world won't prove that any of this is really happening.  Syscoin partnered with a known scammer (alleged  Tongue), not sure why anybody would necessarily believe this injunction story without actual proof.  

Again, Syscoin people, please provide a case number for this matter.  

Holy shit. Are you seriously doubting this? So you think @Selachii_LLP is in on the scam as well? Holy numfucks you take the cake for paranoid delusional of the week.

I have serious doubts.  I appreciate your response, its very similar to the response the Moolah proponents gave for months when they were approached w/ simple questions.
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 03:51:03 PM

Mr Felt,
Since your first posts have to do with this.....what is your interest in Syscoin and the whole situation?

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:00:56 PM

Okay,

To the above posts, this should help.

https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/527489685841805312

j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:13:36 PM

I have serious doubts.  I appreciate your response, its very similar to the response the Moolah proponents gave for months when they were approached w/ simple questions.

So you are stating that Selachii LLP is not a legitimate legal organization?
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:22:52 PM

So you are stating that Selachii LLP is not a legitimate legal organization?

We are VERY Limited to information we can put out, we keep advising of this.

Anyway - Thankyou to all supporting over the past weeks in all of this, we are getting information / documents we can now put public for you all to read through and all will become clear. I hope it'll then become clear to you all on the information we can disclose at this present time, this is a very fast moving case at the moment so im sure you can understand it it appears we are been a little limited.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: