Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582901 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:10:06 PM

SYS Team when is this update on legal actions gonna happen. Feels WELL overdue now!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:34:32 PM

seems moolah killed great project Sad
Why is one after the other FUDder coming here to comment on SYS without any substance?
Apparently someone likes to see SYS go down, but just posting nonsense does not impact people who think...
However, it *does* expose all those accounts who like to FUD - even bringing the same message over and over again.
Maybe time to see if all those accounts are the same person?
About the only thing that put SYS in danger was Green returning 5M SYS to DEV's that didn't have any money and held the BTC, DEV's had to dump some coin in order to make ends meet which created a surplus of SYS in turn lowering the price.  Green tried to kill the coin and screw the IPO investors likely to prevent blowback of his actions.
As far as I can judge, Ryan "Alex Green" Kennedy could care less about SYS.
Since he kept both SYS and BTC from the Syscoin devt team and they were getting mad at him, he tried to calm them by returning
the Sys that he could not do much with anyway (if he tried to sell the SYS for BTC or dollars, then he would crash the market completely
and not get much value as well as even more angry people). He kept the BTC because those are easy to sell - he has apparently been
selling the heck out of them on Localbitcoin, because it reports that he has sold more than 1500 BTC and has access to 4000 more for
large sales. Care to guess where they are coming from? Anyone wonder why he tries to declare the company "Bankrupt" and he has to
close shop and walk away (with the money, of course). Oh and of course, MintPal got "hacked". (the money flowing into one address that has a balance equal to the BTC that he is able to sell on LBC) Coincidence?

Within the context of the SYS funds, what you describe, if correct, is theft. The fact it occurred on a verifiable public record, will show how deluded and misguided Ryan has been.
If a spotty fat kid, with form, thought he could just declare bankruptcy and walk away free of any consequences, im sure his legal rep is educating him that he cant do that without him receiving a visit from the UK police/court enforcement. Put it another way, if SYS does not get all, or nearly all of the funds back without consequence to Ryan, then we all need to delete our crypto bookmarks and find other interests, and this space really would be the wild west.
I'm not legal, but I'm sure escrowed money cannot form part of a companies collateral......unless it can be argued its not escrowed, of course. And that would be dependent on what a liar is telling his own legal counsel!

In any event, lets see what the next few days brings. Remember also, the SYS legal team has a huge interest/incentive in getting a resolution here.  

Sadly, I do not share your faith in our judicial system.  Getting justice depends on how much the SYS team puts down on purchase of justice in a system that buys and sells just that.  Being that SYS is already down the BTC Green stole they might be hard pressed to abandon the plight with Green holding upwards of $1.4M for legal defenses.  Thus is why our banking system world wide is so f'd up and continues to be.  Very sure the banking industry would love to see us all delete our bookmarks and find another hobby as adopting another currency is about the only thing that threatens their power structure and would threaten their ability to perpetuate the problem.  The only other thing they might be concerned about is counterfeit currency which obviously crypto does eliminate, but they have the secret service responsible for that situation.
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:27:46 PM

RIP this coin. No code update in about 2-3 weeks.

You guys are coder not lawyers, why aren't you coding ?
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 09:38:20 PM

Dude, when you retain an attorney for most any kind of legal action , he gives you plenty to do so he can do HIS job.
Why are you coming here making comments like this?
Wanting to drive the price down so you can buy some cheap?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:48:05 PM

Why are people so impatient? What time pressure do they have? Crypto world is so young that it still needs years for mass adoption. So why complaining about a delay of some weeks?

RIP and DEAD are words i can't hear anymore.

j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:51:38 PM

The High Court may well be ultra-secretive and I would never want Syscoin or anyone to forfeit their rights.  I've tried to inquire about things I have presumed to be in the public record by looking at daily courts lists and such.  I do not know whether the current explanation about the absence of a case number is true or not - I haven't tried to look up the answer. I may have some time for that tonight or tomorrow.  In any case, I accept the possibility of 'no case numbers exist at this stage' being an adequate explanation. In such a situation, it would mean that I asked a question w/o proper foundational knowledge. If that were to be true, I can't say it won't happen again - I cannot bear to accept a world without case numbers (that's supposed to be a joke, btw).  

Hey look at that.

HQ14X04481

https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/529041261173694466
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 12:01:44 AM

The High Court may well be ultra-secretive and I would never want Syscoin or anyone to forfeit their rights.  I've tried to inquire about things I have presumed to be in the public record by looking at daily courts lists and such.  I do not know whether the current explanation about the absence of a case number is true or not - I haven't tried to look up the answer. I may have some time for that tonight or tomorrow.  In any case, I accept the possibility of 'no case numbers exist at this stage' being an adequate explanation. In such a situation, it would mean that I asked a question w/o proper foundational knowledge. If that were to be true, I can't say it won't happen again - I cannot bear to accept a world without case numbers (that's supposed to be a joke, btw).  

Hey look at that.

HQ14X04481

https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/529041261173694466

That was "much ado about nothing" ....lol.
Did everything including accusing the devs of being in cahoots with "Alex Green" ....SMH

j4ce1

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:28:53 AM

people babble on about people spreading FUD
 if a newcomer ask questions and if they sound bad stop shouting fud fud fud

new investors will hold no coins they will ask all sorts of questions good or bad
so prove them wrong with proof not slander

then the newcomer just might invest if you prove him wrong
he will not invest for sure if your calling him all sorts of names and saying there fudding

so beachguy get ur nose out of the devs butt holes coz your face smells of pooooo Wink Wink Grin

There is a big difference between asking "Hey, why is the price still below IPO levels?". That might be a newcomer question who hasn't been following the news.

Saying "Aren't you guys coders? Why aren't you coding? LOL RIP SYS" is very clearly not a "new" person but someone who is putting down the coin/dev team intentionally.
WORE

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:55:01 AM

Probably since some of them quit their jobs to make this project possible, they are likely a bit on the busy side between figuring out how they are going to feed/cloth/house their family, with a close second priority of making certain Green gets his backside pounded for this and I for one am all for permanent removal of a scammer and repeat offender.
WORE

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:52:39 AM

Probably since some of them quit their jobs to make this project possible, they are likely a bit on the busy side between figuring out how they are going to feed/cloth/house their family, with a close second priority of making certain Green gets his backside pounded for this and I for one am all for permanent removal of a scammer and repeat offender.
they never gave up there JOBS
good job they never tho and why would you give up your job for something that might not work to risky.

we all know now there legit the devs
just a case of waiting now how long who knows the devs dont even know because of alex green the thief YES YOU THIEF.
MONEY SHOULD STILL BE THERE BECAUSE OF ESCROW there is no excuse its gone out of escrow

so its been stolen by alex green syscoin used your escrow service
so when the ipo ico price was on offer you where stealing the bitcoin as it was coming in because if it was in escrow how on earth did you get it out when its suppose to take 2 people to agree the release the funds ...

you have no case alex green none what so ever THIEF YOU ARE 100% A THIEF

We should kidnap Green and duct tape his naked ass to a fire hydrant in west Hollywood.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 06:16:34 AM

As always appreciate all the support here just been very busy writing and getting this approved by legal:

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE:

Major Update In Syscoin Case Against Ryan Kennedy/Moopay LTD

Lot to read. Please read it all  Smiley

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
cryptochris88

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:02:46 AM

Thank you for the info Dano!
With that, will Ryan still honor the monthly distribution of BTC to sys,
or will dev have to wait for next update with regards to the court order on November 28?
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:12:20 AM

Thank you for the info Dano!
With that, will Ryan still honor the monthly distribution of BTC to sys,
or will dev have to wait for next update with regards to the court order on November 28?

Hi,

The whole reason for the court case is because he didn't honour the payments  Wink.

cryptochris88

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:32:16 AM

Ahhh I see, I thought that the last payment was sent... tsk...
Thank you for that. Hopefully sys will recover them!
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:47:09 AM

This might seem like a controversial idea but we could at least discuss it. We all agree that Syscoin has great technology and even more potential. The dev team is solid and did not run away in the light of recent scam. However, the team lacks their funds now, Syscoin is tainted by the Moolah scandal, there are plenty of bagholders and there is a risk that Moolah will kill the coin easily by dumping all the stolen Sys (it could easily collapse the market down to 0).

Current situation is not dev's fault. People might be mad that they lost money on this by investing in Syscoin at prices higher than 200 satoshi but the outcome was not the dev's fault. Should we start a new coin + bring all the Syscoin technology there + give old Syscoin holders discount at the ICO? There is no other way to fix current situation. Bagholders are bagholding (or selling when the price slightly goes up), new people won't be attracted by the coin (they have plenty of fresh coins to chose from that bring similar technology and are not tainted) and Syscoin brand does not bring good connotations.

So main question is: should we restart as a new coin?
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:05:35 AM

As always appreciate all the support here just been very busy writing and getting this approved by legal:

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE:

Lot to read. Please read it all  Smiley

I've read it briefly..

So Ryan first says that the SYScoin Bitcoins were never in his possession, but then he says they were stolen because of a "bug".
So if they were stolen due to this "bug" it means that the SYS IPO bitcoins were stored in the HOT WALLET on the platform(mintpal v2 ??) ?

What were they doing on the Hot wallet ?

So many lies, what do I miss ?
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:13:55 AM

This might seem like a controversial idea but we could at least discuss it. We all agree that Syscoin has great technology and even more potential. The dev team is solid and did not run away in the light of recent scam. However, the team lacks their funds now, Syscoin is tainted by the Moolah scandal, there are plenty of bagholders and there is a risk that Moolah will kill the coin easily by dumping all the stolen Sys (it could easily collapse the market down to 0).

Current situation is not dev's fault. People might be mad that they lost money on this by investing in Syscoin at prices higher than 200 satoshi but the outcome was not the dev's fault. Should we start a new coin + bring all the Syscoin technology there + give old Syscoin holders discount at the ICO? There is no other way to fix current situation. Bagholders are bagholding (or selling when the price slightly goes up), new people won't be attracted by the coin (they have plenty of fresh coins to chose from that bring similar technology and are not tainted) and Syscoin brand does not bring good connotations.

I think moolah has returned the sys they had from the buy walls to the devs. Syscoin could also be withdrawn from mintpal without problems. What stolen sys do you mean?

The situation is not great, but I can guarantee you starting a new ICO will be a disaster. Syscoin has a fail-image right now, it is irrelevant that it's not all the devs fault.

I would like to read the blog post, but it says the text is password-protected. Thats not intended, right?
Jedelqu

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

I could really do without it.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:26:33 AM

What happened to the road ? Syscoin wallet is still version 0.1.4c .
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:28:58 AM

What happened to the road ? Syscoin wallet is still version 0.1.4c .

The roadmap will be updated shortly and we'll bring you up to speed with the Syscoin Development.

mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:31:40 AM

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE:

Lot to read. Please read it all  Smiley

I've read it briefly..

So Ryan first says that the SYScoin Bitcoins were never in his possession, but then he says they were stolen because of a "bug".
So if they were stolen due to this "bug" it means that the SYS IPO bitcoins were stored in the HOT WALLET on the platform(mintpal v2 ??) ?

What were they doing on the Hot wallet ?

So many lies, what do I miss ?

So many questions that all need answering, hence taking it to court so those questions can be rectified. You could go on for ages, but by making this paperwork public you can see what the Syscoin team (And people with money locked in Mintpal) is up against.

"Bitcoins were never in his possession" Cracks me up.

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: