Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582896 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:29:12 AM

Syscoin Devs, Thanks for posting those documents today. 

I took a look at them and threw up a few comments here: https://network23.org/dogecoin/2014/11/04/signature-moves/.  Will continue to think about this.  Good luck, sincerely.

Over the weekend I posted a short tracing of Moolah's dogecoin wallet from the Prelude exchange.  Some of you might fight that post interesting as well. https://network23.org/dogecoin/2014/11/02/trail-of-doges/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMilkman

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:53:37 AM

What some people are missing is that Alex Green / Moolah issue is not the reason of Syscoin's collapse. Even before the whole Mintpal scandal the coin's price was way below ICO price. So even if we manage to go throught the court issues we will be back to square one (which means being way below ICO price with bagholders preventing the price from going anywhere beyond 300-'s). I am also one of the bagholders (paid over 300 satoshi for my coins) and I understand that starting from scratch would make me lose some money but still this can be regained with the new coin. If we don't start a new coin instead of Sys then we won't ever attract new investors. Just ask your selves: how eager would you be to invest in a coin that has flawed reputation? Even if the coin is now better than it used to be, you wouldn't probably invest a dollar in it. And this is the main problem os Sycoin now - people automatically skip it while thinkin about their next pick, because for them it is just "this coin that failed at the beginning price wise and has been tanking since August now". Sorry for the harsh words but we have to understand that we - the bagholders - are probably the only ones who are still optimistic about the coin. Devs have proven to be solid and shouldn't waste their talents on this coin. By starting a new coin they will finally make their dream come true and you, the investors, will be happy too.
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:32:42 AM

What some people are missing is that Alex Green / Moolah issue is not the reason of Syscoin's collapse. Even before the whole Mintpal scandal the coin's price was way below ICO price. So even if we manage to go throught the court issues we will be back to square one (which means being way below ICO price with bagholders preventing the price from going anywhere beyond 300-'s). I am also one of the bagholders (paid over 300 satoshi for my coins) and I understand that starting from scratch would make me lose some money but still this can be regained with the new coin. If we don't start a new coin instead of Sys then we won't ever attract new investors. Just ask your selves: how eager would you be to invest in a coin that has flawed reputation? Even if the coin is now better than it used to be, you wouldn't probably invest a dollar in it. And this is the main problem os Sycoin now - people automatically skip it while thinkin about their next pick, because for them it is just "this coin that failed at the beginning price wise and has been tanking since August now". Sorry for the harsh words but we have to understand that we - the bagholders - are probably the only ones who are still optimistic about the coin. Devs have proven to be solid and shouldn't waste their talents on this coin. By starting a new coin they will finally make their dream come true and you, the investors, will be happy too.

If they make a new coin, I would never ever invest in the team again because how do I know they wont create a third coin or fourth coin?

please stop trying to make it sound like launching a new coin will do anything good.. it's a terrible decision and makes no sense. I can't even understand why you would want to? if you want to invest in syscoin just go buy on an exchange, it's cheap right now.

What you newbies don't realize is that in a few months or a year from now nobody will even care about this.
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:42:09 AM

I dont get this new coin thing. A new ICO is senseless, and if you dont want to screw the current investors you will have the excat same distribution and the same bagholders. Just a new name, Alex Green - Ryan Kennedy anyone?

I am not a bagholder. I bought low and sold high all the time. And I am still slightly optimistic. Slightly because the altmarkets are terrible right now.

I dont want to sound harsh, but the new coin discussion looks stupid to me and will actually hurt this coin.
cryptochris88

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:17:27 AM

Nice read: http://www.coindesk.com/lawsky-non-financial-block-chain-projects-exempt-current-bitlicense/
Too bad syscoin was not included in the write up though its just matter of time...  Roll Eyes
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:52:08 PM

I dont get this new coin thing. A new ICO is senseless, and if you dont want to screw the current investors you will have the excat same distribution and the same bagholders. Just a new name, Alex Green - Ryan Kennedy anyone?

I am not a bagholder. I bought low and sold high all the time. And I am still slightly optimistic. Slightly because the altmarkets are terrible right now.

I dont want to sound harsh, but the new coin discussion looks stupid to me and will actually hurt this coin.

Obviously it can't be 1:1. For example for every 200 satoshi of Sys you would get 70 satoshi of the new sys. It's still better than losing it all. It's just impossible to sell the ICO coins now because there are basically no buyers. From time to time some person that is feeling lucky emerges and throws a buy wall and then the price goes below the buy wall anyway. Giving some of the money away is the only thing that could fix the situation. I also paid more than 300 satoshi for Sys and would be losing on this but it's still better than current situation. And I don't mean Moolah because there were the same problems even before Moolah.
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:23:54 PM

Obviously it can't be 1:1. For example for every 200 satoshi of Sys you would get 70 satoshi of the new sys. It's still better than losing it all. It's just impossible to sell the ICO coins now because there are basically no buyers. From time to time some person that is feeling lucky emerges and throws a buy wall and then the price goes below the buy wall anyway. Giving some of the money away is the only thing that could fix the situation. I also paid more than 300 satoshi for Sys and would be losing on this but it's still better than current situation. And I don't mean Moolah because there were the same problems even before Moolah.

I see really no sense in making a new coin. It changes nothing, they were different reasons for the unlucky start, so if all would have worked well in the beginning, the sys team would have now the full development funds (there were an attack to the network, problems with the wallet, a lot of FUD and so on), luckily they got the sys-coins from moolah (from the buy-wall they set up in the beginning), so even if they don't get back the full funds, they have a lot of syscoins, they already delivered a big amount of fresh code, most features are working and i personally have high expectations for the Sys developers.
Lol hope i'm right, but i think its a good time to buy, its only a personal evaluation so DYOR Smiley

..and it was my first IPO i bought in and yes i bought therefore my initial syscoins at ~500 Satoshis  Cheesy
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:24:48 PM

It is completely irrelevant if you change 1:1, 1:10 or 1:10000, the marketcap stays the same. The only way to "give money away" is by asking people to burn their coins. And thats laughable.

And if you change coins then magically somehow buyers appear? And the problems before moolah are somehow irrelevant then, too?

Also, why are we losing everything? It is completely impossible to sell all via, drk, whatever right now. That is normal in markets with low liquidity.

Sorry, that makes absolutely no sense at all.
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:31:17 PM

I see really no sense in making a new coin. It changes nothing, they were different reasons for the unlucky start, so if all would have worked well in the beginning, the sys team would have now the full development funds (there were an attack to the network, problems with the wallet, a lot of FUD and so on), luckily they got the sys-coins from moolah (from the buy-wall they set up in the beginning), so even if they don't get back the full funds, they have a lot of syscoins, they already delivered a big amount of fresh code, most features are working and i personally have high expectations for the Sys developers.
Lol hope i'm right, but i think its a good time to buy, its only a personal evaluation so DYOR Smiley

..and it was my first IPO i bought in and yes i bought therefore my initial syscoins at ~500 Satoshis  Cheesy

I know that and you know that. But the coin will grow only if it can attract new people. And those people won't invest in Sys because there are hundreds of other coins and everyday there is a new launch. People just skip this coin. You can either lose some money now on the new ICO or lose everything when Syscoin gets delisted. Mark my words.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:35:59 PM

I totally support syscoin, but unfortunately if new coin was made with ICO, i would not be involved.

This would be more problems than just fixing imagine of this coin. As the imagine can be fixed with results and successful lawsuit and press from that.

There is no need for a new coin. Starting over too could very well produce few BTC to even be worth it. Really to fix image of coin is more hard work from developers and mostly just getting the business on blockchain out for people to use.

Once that happens people will finally see what is behind the cool tech syscoin has created.

TO be clear haven't announced we're making any new coin. Currently we are focused on the legal issues. We fully intend on continuing with Syscoin (1) development but we must address the missing funds in the interests of investors, coin development itself, and crypto in general.

I want to reiterate - we are not creating a new coin. We are focusing on legal and internal development processes and initiatives - as posted in recent blog posts.

The post yesterday was intended to be password protected with the password disseminated to CURRENT Syscoin investors. Right now the blog is having issues [again]; we'll have this resolved shortly and then release the password as initially intended.
hope the legal issues will go well about syscoin.
the Moolah owe you!

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 02:34:38 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 03:47:54 PM by danosphere

Although we are working on setting up a more "elegant" solution for donation as we would like to repay everyone who donates- if you'd like to assist the the legal funding before we have the donation website setup we've created a wallet specifically for that purpose:

17DoGVyLwWQBwmCYUn14QXQowvoAKXqBpE

This is the "official" Syscoin Legal donation address and we'll have something more elegant up this weekend. These funds are purely used toward legal and will always be fully transparent. Needed to setup a real address to avoid any "scammers" trying to "collect funds for SYS legal" on other channels. The above is the only official address for Syscoin legal funds, this is independent from the Mintpal fund but we're working on coordinating with the Mintpal legal effort as well.

If there is an excess of funds we will refund users. Our goal with the more elegant portal is a way for people to donate so that when this is all over those that helped can be refunded if possible. We aren't in dire need of these but wanted to give users who'd like to donate a route to do so without getting scammed. We appreciate all contributions.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:21:05 PM

Although we are working on setting up a more "elegant" solution for donation as we would like to repay everyone who donates- if you'd like to assist the the legal funding before we have the donation website setup we've created a wallet specifically for that purpose:

This is the "official" Syscoin Legal donation address and we'll have something more elegant up this weekend. These funds are purely used toward legal and will always be fully transparent. Needed to setup a real address to avoid any "scammers" trying to "collect funds for SYS legal" on other channels. The above is the only official address for Syscoin legal funds, this is independent from the Mintpal fund but we're working on coordinating with the Mintpal legal effort as well.

If there is an excess of funds we will donate to charity or refund users. Our goal with the more elegant portal is a way for people to donate so that when this is all over those that helped can be refunded if possible. We aren't in dire need of these but wanted to give users who'd like to donate a route to do so without getting scammed. We appreciate all contributions.

Is that BTC or SYS address?
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 03:34:32 PM

If there is an excess of funds we will donate to charity or refund users. Our goal with the more elegant portal is a way for people to donate so that when this is all over those that helped can be refunded if possible. We aren't in dire need of these but wanted to give users who'd like to donate a route to do so without getting scammed. We appreciate all contributions.

BTC - we'd prefer to avoid dumping SYS to fund legal donations.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:59:45 PM

Donation sent, all my trading profit today, not much but i hope it help and SYS team can push this case so it can be an example for crypto community to fight against scammer that plague our community and threaten our income source.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:17:57 PM

I totally support syscoin, but unfortunately if new coin was made with ICO, i would not be involved.

This would be more problems than just fixing imagine of this coin. As the imagine can be fixed with results and successful lawsuit and press from that.

There is no need for a new coin. Starting over too could very well produce few BTC to even be worth it. Really to fix image of coin is more hard work from developers and mostly just getting the business on blockchain out for people to use.

Once that happens people will finally see what is behind the cool tech syscoin has created.

TO be clear haven't announced we're making any new coin. Currently we are focused on the legal issues. We fully intend on continuing with Syscoin (1) development but we must address the missing funds in the interests of investors, coin development itself, and crypto in general.

I want to reiterate - we are not creating a new coin. We are focusing on legal and internal development processes and initiatives - as posted in recent blog posts.

The post yesterday was intended to be password protected with the password disseminated to CURRENT Syscoin investors. Right now the blog is having issues [again]; we'll have this resolved shortly and then release the password as initially intended.

Please let this put a stop to this going on about a new coin. If this did abandon Syscoin and all their investors just to make Sys 2.0 for IPO then they would be no better than Ryan Kennedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:20:11 PM

Donation sent, all my trading profit today, not much but i hope it help and SYS team can push this case so it can be an example for crypto community to fight against scammer that plague our community and threaten our income source.

THANK YOU. We really appreciate the support and the recognition of how important this case is to this entire crypto space.

@mauriek I'm keeping a ledger with donations and have added you to it. If others donate please PM me the amt and tx id and I will add you to this ledger as well. When we win (or if we get over-funding) we really want to refund all those that helped with this. Thanks again @mauriek.

Please let this put a stop to this going on about a new coin. If this did abandon Syscoin and all their investors just to make Sys 2.0 for IPO then they would be no better than Ryan Kennedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ Yep - that's why I made the font so big, breaking my own rules!

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:25:49 PM

What the fuck are you talking about??? If they make a new coin its still Syscoin, wont change a thing. If you have any coins donate them to the team and move on and find a 'new coin', you obviously dont have many!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:26:41 PM

If they make a new coin, I would never ever invest in the team again because how do I know they wont create a third coin or fourth coin?

please stop trying to make it sound like launching a new coin will do anything good.. it's a terrible decision and makes no sense. I can't even understand why you would want to? if you want to invest in syscoin just go buy on an exchange, it's cheap right now.

What you newbies don't realize is that in a few months or a year from now nobody will even care about this.
+1000

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:30:37 PM

I know that and you know that. But the coin will grow only if it can attract new people. And those people won't invest in Sys because there are hundreds of other coins and everyday there is a new launch. People just skip this coin. You can either lose some money now on the new ICO or lose everything when Syscoin gets delisted. Mark my words.

Just stop it already if you think Sys is gonna get delisted fuck off and give up yr coins. THERE IS NO NEW COIN GET IT?Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:39:24 PM

devs hold such premine + ICO , investors are in huge loss and still they have nerves to ask money from people..... nice Smiley

Where do all these trolls come from???

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: