Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:21:24 AM

Hey folks,

I wanted to ask your opinion of FrozenBit if you've heard of them or not - because I was recently contacted by them.  The idea sounds pretty cool, but I don't want to pull the trigger unless you all think it'll be worthwhile for Neos.  FrozenBit - in case you read this, I think your project sounds pretty cool but I generally don't consider integration with other projects or features unless my community gives the thumb's up or wants it.

Best regards,

syntaks

I think, it would be good. Everything that gives the User more choice in a simple way is good in my opinion. And it could help to spread Neos. But I don't know much about FrozenBit. Looks like a "Bank-Account" for Cryptos, right?
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:28:22 AM

actually looks very interesting! i think it only adds to neos and doesn't take away anything from twoturtles incredible work. its a great option ppl can have imo

pls correct me if I'm mistaken Smiley

its one thing about using adopted technologies (sms, pgp, ftp, pop3, imap, xmpp, html etc) its another trusting a "company" that apparently can't even get their domain name right (its http://frozenb.it/ yet their video and all the articles about them point to http://frozenbit.io which doesn't even work) . their webpage is just a video talking about technology that they use that is widely available from what i can see.

Yes I agree, when you're talking about wallets there's an enormous amount of trust and responsibility involved. Coins can be killed by alliances that lead to theft or anything else that compromises the integrity of the coin. Probably better to wait until it is 100 sure they have their act together.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:45:44 AM

actually looks very interesting! i think it only adds to neos and doesn't take away anything from twoturtles incredible work. its a great option ppl can have imo

pls correct me if I'm mistaken Smiley

its one thing about using adopted technologies (sms, pgp, ftp, pop3, imap, xmpp, html etc) its another trusting a "company" that apparently can't even get their domain name right (its http://frozenb.it/ yet their video and all the articles about them point to http://frozenbit.io which doesn't even work) . their webpage is just a video talking about technology that they use that is widely available from what i can see.

Yes I agree, when you're talking about wallets there's an enormous amount of trust and responsibility involved. Coins can be killed by alliances that lead to theft or anything else that compromises the integrity of the coin. Probably better to wait until it is 100 sure they have their act together.

ya u guys r right... so i think the right plan is for syntaks and all of us to look into them more , and then we reassess.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:27:33 AM

Frozenbit would seem to have huge potential as the biggest crypto scam yet...... I'd wait and see, I certainly won't be using the them any time soon.
ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:29:44 AM

Frozenbit would seem to have huge potential as the biggest crypto scam yet...... I'd wait and see, I certainly won't be using the them any time soon.
agreed , we need to be very careful with what we choose to dip our feet in... neos has too much potential to put at risk imo

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:35:26 AM

Thank you guys.  This is exactly one of the reasons I'm so transparent.  I want to know your thoughts on what I'm doing with your coin.  As per the feedback, we will not be working with FrozenBit.  Thanks again, it's really appreciated! =)  FrozenBit - thank you for the opportunity and best of luck with your venture.

Best regards,

syntaks

ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:38:49 AM

Thank you guys.  This is exactly one of the reasons I'm so transparent.  I want to know your thoughts on what I'm doing with your coin.  As per the feedback, we will not be working with FrozenBit.  Thanks again, it's really appreciated! =)  FrozenBit - thank you for the opportunity and best of luck with your venture.

Best regards,

syntaks
Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 03:58:38 AM

x11 pool is up at http://neos-x11.kickasspools.net/

sony87

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:40:34 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

I have seen such attitude only from "kosmost", the DEV of Karmacoin. I see only good things to happen here and want to wish luck of the coin. Also, as it was discussed, 10% steady increase of the price per week is the truth, we don't want pump-and-dumps.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:15:11 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

I have seen such attitude only from "kosmost", the DEV of Karmacoin. I see only good things to happen here and want to wish luck of the coin. Also, as it was discussed, 10% steady increase of the price per week is the truth, we don't want pump-and-dumps.

thats a great compliment! and your right this is no pump n dump... nice smooth rise with a good exchange of hands is perfect Wink
+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:48:22 AM

Since we were talking about gambling the other day - I found this article on Coinbase about the potential of Gambling and Bitcoin (or NEOS Coin).

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-gambling-boom-just-getting-started/

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:30:06 AM

Who's selling now?I don't see why the price is driven low.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:42:58 AM

its not that low ..its healthy for other people (buyers) to get in at these prices (dips) while letting the sellers take profit... it fortifies our floor and solidifies a healthy rise, were in great hands with neos(twoturtles/syntaks) V2 on its way... unique anon (arbitrush) , future is looking bright!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:43:34 AM

Only thing i can think about now is panic selling , or people who expected 100% each day , anyway its nice for the spreading.

Also what is possible someone try to keep the price low to buy more cheap , anyway im totally not worried about the price atm.

Cause as soon as Wallet v2 commes out people will realise that this is the thing.
ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:46:06 AM

Since we were talking about gambling the other day - I found this article on Coinbase about the potential of Gambling and Bitcoin (or NEOS Coin).

we should open a NEOSpoker site with side games like dice black jack... exclusive for neos coins. Would be really cool if u can buy neos from the site with btc Wink

just a side project Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Fraxinus
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:47:30 AM

Yeah,maybe it has something to do with panic selling and people trying to get in cheap.Anyways,I truly support the coin.We're a great community with a great dev.The coin's potential is huge.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:54:03 AM

we should open a NEOSpoker site with side games like dice black jack... exclusive for neos coins. Would be really cool if u can buy neos from the site with btc Wink

just a side project Wink

Yea that would be awesome, was thinking about that before, but here some issues.

1) how you gonna make it ? webbrowser based, software, what programm language ?
    Cause the players need to be connected with each other. (maybe websockets)
2) law's , for the country were people are and the base will take place.
3) Security , when a lot money go around ppl will see it as a oppertunity to take money.
4) Buying a system is possible but its hard to make it crypto based.

But the idea is really awesome i was thinking about it a lot , cause i love poker a lot.

But if anyone is around knowing how to make this they are allowed to contact me, maybe we can make a deal Cheesy.

Kind regards,
Bacobob

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:57:30 AM

Often ppl sell because they get impatient and want to use the BTC for another Train. Twitter says for example: "In 5 Minutes xyz-Coin will start to rise 300% and thats never absolutely not a ScamCoin".... and some think: Oh yeah, I should sell my Neos. Cheesy

But, it's good for later. One of the biggest problems in every Crypto (including BTC) is a lack of distribution. Selling is distribution and the price is nevertheless stable.
Fraxinus
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:00:01 AM

Yes.But in my opinion people'd rather start buying now because that's a great entry point.If anyone's doubting,you'd better get in now.Long term potential here  Wink

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:01:28 AM

Often ppl sell because they get impatient and want to use the BTC for another Train. Twitter says for example: "In 5 Minutes xyz-Coin will start to rise 300% and thats never absolutely not a ScamCoin".... and some think: Oh yeah, I should sell my Neos. Cheesy

But, it's good for later. One of the biggest problems in every Crypto (including BTC) is a lack of distribution. Selling is distribution and the price is nevertheless stable.
Yes.But in my opinion people'd rather start buying now because that's a great entry point.If anyone's doubting,you'd better get in now.Long term potential here  Wink

Deff. true both , but cause it go down people get scared and selling thats another problem.
Not strong enough hands, yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: