Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:02:51 AM

New bottom is corrected to 17k, you guys are having a great support Wink
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:05:39 AM

Let them FUD, let them dump, let other coin devs with deep pockets who wish to see Neos fail - manipulate the market.  V2 is coming and this community never left - so good luck moving forward to those who oppose.

Sincerely,

syntaks
The charts is showing it, not even going to share it.  Do you know how to read it? So you can show me a positive one? It is going down no matter how

The coin's ultimate value will be based on its usability, security, and widespread acceptance. What it is worth on an exchange a few weeks after launch is irrelevant. I am not mining it to exchange for BTC, I already mine BTC.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
CryptoMan2014

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:14:49 AM

Good to see nobody here can read charts, the dev can't clearly. I love this coin but the bottom of the chart hasn't been reach yet. Not a great time to buy for now. It is going back to 15k, sorry to say Undecided
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:20:46 AM

These dumps are the normal case in crypto. Watch the via chart. It was also down to 15k before it exploded. No need to worry  Cool

yak

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 05:22:41 AM

Good to see nobody here can read charts, the dev can't clearly. I love this coin but the bottom of the chart hasn't been reach yet. Not a great time to buy for now. It went back to 15k, sorry to say Undecided

I don't know about you, but as any person who bought into the ico (who has seen a doubling of their money in roughly 2 weeks time), and with the actual interaction the dev has had with the community i would be extremely happy and positive about this coin.

its obvious from your twitter you don't know much about investments in general, so let me explain to you that even at its (ridiculously called) "deflated price", it is about 90% more return than a 'real' investor would expect in a years time.

luckily school starts soon so you will be using your computer for homework instead of trying to be a 'forum warrior'

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
CryptoMan2014

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:25:43 AM

Good to see nobody here can read charts, the dev can't clearly. I love this coin but the bottom of the chart hasn't been reach yet. Not a great time to buy for now. It went back to 15k, sorry to say Undecided

I don't know about you, but as any person who bought into the ico (who has seen a doubling of their money in roughly 2 weeks time), and with the actual interaction the dev has had with the community i would be extremely happy and positive about this coin.

its obvious from your twitter you don't know much about investments in general, so let me explain to you that even at its (ridiculously called) "deflated price", it is about 90% more return than a 'real' investor would expect in a years time.

luckily school starts soon so you will be using your computer for homework instead of trying to be a 'forum warrior'

I don't do twitter, you could use somebody else to represent me. Share it
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 05:26:06 AM

Good to see nobody here can read charts, the dev can't clearly. I love this coin but the bottom of the chart hasn't been reach yet. Not a great time to buy for now. It is going back to 15k, sorry to say Undecided

You're not the first SFR person to come into a Neos thread posting, and I'm sure you won't be the last.  Talking down about Neos in this thread won't get you too far, because your efforts and motives are transparent. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

CryptoMan2014

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:29:16 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:39:37 AM by CryptoMan2014

You're not the first SFR person to come into a Neos thread posting, and I'm sure you won't be the last.  Talking down about Neos in this thread won't get you too far, because your efforts and motives are transparent. =)

Best regards,

syntaks
You are spot on Grin and by the way, there are no SFR persons. We are all crypto people. Don't discriminate Smiley
yak

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 05:30:19 AM

These dumps are the normal case in crypto. Watch the via chart. It was also down to 15k before it exploded. No need to worry  Cool

i'm not sure anyone whos actually invested in this is worried... at least i would hope they aren't.. the community i've talked to has been extremely positive, even the nay sayers that were trying to get under syntaks' skin at the start have almost all ended up being supporters of his now. a lot of the people i personally know who hold neos have actually already sold for profit and reinvested, so are now operating completely from that, so they have no feelings of worry or anything.

if someone is worried about a crypto coin, that has been out for about 2 weeks, that has a active devs that are 1) more skilled 2) more open 3) more helpful, than pretty much any other coin dev out there, then that person needs their head checked Tongue

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:43:27 AM

I really think that's someone trying to manipulate tha market somehow.But this doesn't change the greatness of neos and what is ahead of the coin.It's place is much more higher than that and with our support I'm sure it will reach it.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 05:46:33 AM

I really think that's someone trying to manipulate tha market somehow.But this doesn't change the greatness of neos and what is ahead of the coin.It's place is much more higher than that and with our support I'm sure it will reach it.

That's why from the start I said I didn't pay as much attention to the market as I do the code.  I'm not the best trader you'll meet, but it doesn't take trade skills to notice when the market's taken a huge hit with intention behind it.  My focus is on the quality of what I'm putting out there, not on trying to thwart dumpers.  The reason is, when those dumpers are all gone all that's left is quality - both supporter and product alike.

Sincerely,

syntaks

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:07:16 AM

That's why from the start I said I didn't pay as much attention to the market as I do the code.  I'm not the best trader you'll meet, but it doesn't take trade skills to notice when the market's taken a huge hit with intention behind it.  My focus is on the quality of what I'm putting out there, not on trying to thwart dumpers.  The reason is, when those dumpers are all gone all that's left is quality - both supporter and product alike.

Sincerely,

syntaks
Well said my man!

Im not worried one bit in fact I'm selfishly hoping it drops to 15k so i can pick up some more Wink

I got a buy order at 17002 and a bigger order at 15k... let the good times roll baby!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:10:22 AM

Awesome with a price fall that, it will keep the pesky multipools away from our blockchain for a while and let all people of sane nature accumulate more cheap NEOS.
Like a NEOS special black sunday, get your NEOS super cheap!

To be honest i think some people think they waited to long on V2 and want to invest in superNET IPO..
Many coins have sell pressure at the moment because of superNET IPO.

And i dont think the person playing cat n mouse with the blockchains difficulty at p2pool is holding any coins longer then it takes for them to mature..

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
ereborltc

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:15:42 AM

BUT seriously... that dump missed my buy order by 100 satoshis!!! fml ...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:17:30 AM

Awesome with a price fall that, it will keep the pesky multipools away from our blockchain for a while and let all people of sane nature accumulate more cheap NEOS.

To be honest i think some people think they waited to long on V2 and want to invest in superNET IPO..

I can understand the wait, but believe me we didn't rush on this and it's new compared to v1.  Working towards getting this released sooner than later though and doing our best.

Regards,

syntaks

RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:25:19 AM

I can understand the wait, but believe me we didn't rush on this and it's new compared to v1.  Working towards getting this released sooner than later though and doing our best.

Regards,

syntaks

Yes i know NEOS was pre-released due to popular demand so from my point of view im not even waiting at the moment im accumulating.
The longer the "wait" the better the end result will be. Time consumed "waiting" is in fact protecting my investment.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
ereborltc

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:25:54 AM

Regards,

syntaks
twoturtles are you gonna pull a ninjaturtles lol Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:55:29 AM

I have many neos,but no need to panic i belive in v2 and dev Grin

joetothphoto

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:01:03 AM

Power of NEOS. I went to take my wife to work and it was 18k, get back 5 minutes later and it's on the rebound at 23k.
b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:07:55 AM

Thanks guys for cheap neos,i will buy them all Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: