Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169235 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:28:05 PM

can we get some sneaky screen shots ?
komakino

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:51:34 PM

The only feeling I have by seeing this price drop is that of a lost chance to buy more Neos.
Wish I had more btc...
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:53:35 PM

You have my faith..

MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:11:58 PM

Wow trolls should stop asking question which have answer already ! SuperNet was discussed and it's not going to have out participation and no ETA for v2. So stop asking the same question every 5 posts, please. Just have the faith, get some cheap NEOS while they are....
People who invest +20BTC in some project wount to know any ETA.I think that will be nice Roll Eyes

If you had invested +20 BTC in this project there would have been buy support at the higher levels. That didn't happen as there was less than 5 BTC support at best.

Just sayin'.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
MinerMario

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:14:15 PM

Just to say the thing was with the market's manipulation and kinda panic that was going on.Noone was saying anything about profit.But if you've been scammed once and have been a part of something like this before,you see every little detail.

I wasn't referring to the sane people in here...

Just the few idiots that seemed to pop up today and start asking stupid questions and getting pissy because they assumed they'd be rich by now. I think a majority of us are in this for the long haul and are happy to pick up cheap coin when we can and hold it.

Joe, saying "long haul" and "pick up cheap coins" are pumper terminology as well. That's what all the pumpers say before they dump into you.

magaura
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:20:06 PM

Wow trolls should stop asking question which have answer already ! SuperNet was discussed and it's not going to have out participation and no ETA for v2. So stop asking the same question every 5 posts, please. Just have the faith, get some cheap NEOS while they are....
People who invest +20BTC in some project wount to know any ETA.I think that will be nice Roll Eyes

If you had invested +20 BTC in this project there would have been buy support at the higher levels. That didn't happen as there was less than 5 BTC support at best.

Just sayin'.

MinerMario

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:40:22 PM

Just sayin'.

Nice graphic. And where was the buy support after that? Or was it all dump all the time after the pump until we find ourselves at the low end of your graphic, the part you failed to circle with MS-Paint?

suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:45:01 PM

Just sayin'.

Nice graphic. And where was the buy support after that? Or was it all dump all the time after the pump until we find ourselves at the low end of your graphic, the part you failed to circle with MS-Paint?

Shh your irrelvant. I personally have 7btc invested and have not dumped a bit at all. There was around 50btc of buys all the way up. Go back to school.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
magaura
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:48:57 PM

Just sayin'.

He invested...and others.. so we do not talking about buy support.. oh my.. after v2 you will see not just buy support... Wink

awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:11:59 PM

i like ninja feature launches with no timelines. because on a fixed time schedule. a little delay and everyone starts to get scared and trolls show up and price plummets and investors get panic attacks. and even if it does launch on time and has little problem. same fud. trolls.

better that its launched ninja so no one has a clue when its coming. it also gives us relief that not everyone will try to dump at the best price (because most traders have all day to sit at pc.)

plus these are cryptocurrencies. not some microsoft like organisation which tends to make million on their software releases. thats why they have teams of developers and pr. dont expect nothing here.
the only thing that matters is delivery within a given timeframe. lets say 2 weeks or months. there cannot be a timeline here. I have worked with softwares before and setting a time frame only makes these individul panic. cheers

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MinerMario

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:21:40 PM

Just sayin'.

Shh your irrelvant. I personally have 7btc invested and have not dumped a bit at all. There was around 50btc of buys all the way up. Go back to school.

No problem. I am obviously too stupid for the pumpers so I will let this coin go.

Be good all.

suchnekky

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:27:35 PM

No your just spewing absolute shit, saying uneducated shit. Like saying not even 5btc has been invested? Even tho it had like a 320btc market cap up from 100... do you even know what your saying? Sort your shit out at least learn how to fud properly.

Pumpers and whles?  We just normal traders here bud.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

No your just spewing absolute shit, saying uneducated shit. Like saying not even 5btc has been invested? Even tho it had like a 320btc market cap up from 100... do you even know what your saying? Sort your shit out at least learn how to fud properly.

My God, in a year or two these conversations about how many satoshis we went up or down today are going to look so silly!

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:46:05 PM

My God, in a year or two these conversations about how many satoshis we went up or down today are going to look so silly!

I would say a week or a month. ;-)
suchnekky

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:57:18 PM

I would say a week or a month. ;-)

Id say a day Wink

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:47:14 PM

so mad i woke up to see the price dipped and again missed my 15000 buy order!! at least my 17002 went through.

well its still there at 15k hopefully i can catch it before the releases...

keep the great work syntaks, don't rush it ,but don't take too long either Wink

thanx!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:50:20 PM

so mad i woke up to see the price dipped and again missed my 15000 buy order!! at least my 17002 went through.

thanx!

I'm working on an improved version of arbitrush now and that's my task for the night basically.  When yak wakes up I'll see where he's at in terms of design progress and what we can start integrating possibly.  I'll keep everyone posted throughout.

Best regards,

syntaks

ereborltc

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:31:22 PM

thanx!

I'm working on an improved version of arbitrush now and that's my task for the night basically.  When yak wakes up I'll see where he's at in terms of design progress and what we can start integrating possibly.  I'll keep everyone posted throughout.

Best regards,

syntaks
sounds great !  I'm excited about arbitrush !

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:42:38 PM

If we can get V2 out by friday that would be great. I think it would break my heart to see Neos go though another Monday. People are starting to lose a little faith, which is fine to a point, but if we have too much of our base supporters give up, I don't see them buying back in once we hit 100.

With no screencasts and screenshots, it will be one BIG update, which I agree with, let it all come out at once. Instead of a little bit at a time, it just loses it's effect. So I support the devs plan.

But it's been awhile now, and too much longer will cause damage to the coin. The whole thing with this coin is big promises made, and big promises kept. I just don't want to lose too many people along the way. We will pick up more, but it's best if we continue to build the base, and not just replace what we lost.

My main point is a little urgency is necessary at this stage, but of course not at the expense of the quality.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ereborltc

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:53:29 PM

If we can get V2 out by friday that would be great. I think it would break my heart to see Neos go though another Monday. People are starting to lose a little faith, which is fine to a point, but if we have too much of our base supporters give up, I don't see them buying back in once we hit 100.

With no screencasts and screenshots, it will be one BIG update, which I agree with, let it all come out at once. Instead of a little bit at a time, it just loses it's effect. So I support the devs plan.

But it's been awhile now, and too much longer will cause damage to the coin. The whole thing with this coin is big promises made, and big promises kept. I just don't want to lose too many people along the way. We will pick up more, but it's best if we continue to build the base, and not just replace what we lost.

My main point is a little urgency is necessary at this stage, but of course not at the expense of the quality.
well said ... my thoughts exactly Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: