Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122889 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:33:27 AM

Still waiting on 2 moderate size withdrawals from Sunday.

Sector, since one of your servers is working and paying out properly, can you cancel our stuck withdrawals and credit them back to our accounts so that we can withdraw from the working BTC server? This would solve the problem in the near term.

+1. It would also mean that funds aren't just sitting dormant and can earn interest. For people to have their withdrawals locked up almost a week is a long time considering they could have just as easily held off on withdrawing and they'd have more funds when the issue is fixed.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:49:32 AM

Not really sure what to make of all this, but for what it's worth, I was able to make an okay-sized withdrawal (0.0275 BTC) on the 12th.
Strange how some people are still waiting on withdrawals that were made long before mine. ._.

Well 11bucks cant be considered an ok size withdrawal imho. An okay size would be 0.1 and above.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 04:53:02 AM

Out of curiosity since there's a lot of people posting here about an issue, I made a withdrawal with ore-mine but it's a small (very small) withdrawal with the amount of only 0.003BTC and after an hour I see the funds in my wallet. I'ts a small transaction compared to those that are still in pending. I hope you guys still get your money or investment back.
polter

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:45:25 AM

Well 11bucks cant be considered an ok size withdrawal imho. An okay size would be 0.1 and above.

It's not work for me, James.
0.06945947 BTC   12rhCemHbwFQpPPveTeeDAywdVnJj71xBb   SENDING   2016-01-14 02:39:38
james.lent

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:48:08 AM

0.06945947 BTC   12rhCemHbwFQpPPveTeeDAywdVnJj71xBb   SENDING   2016-01-14 02:39:38

Might just be paying out small amouts to keep it running. Why would anyone use 2 servers to store btc anyways? Even if there are 5, they should all be linked for withdrawals. Just my  2 cents.  Roll Eyes
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:34:24 AM

Might just be paying out small amouts to keep it running. Why would anyone use 2 servers to store btc anyways? Even if there are 5, they should all be linked for withdrawals. Just my  2 cents.  Roll Eyes

Believers or clones will log in to worship and cry that it's legit.. cause the site has been running for 1 yr+.  Roll Eyes
And guess what.. even if the 2 servers are not linked.. magically all the small withdrawal can be withdrew out by the operating 1.. but all the bigger amount cant be withdraw out... oh talk about bad luck all of them encountered the 'problem'  server...

It's no brainer actually cause if small withdrawal can't be withdraw.. many will post and soon all will know this site is a scam.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:24:04 AM

Believers or clones will log in to worship and cry that it's legit.. cause the site has been running for 1 yr+.  Roll Eyes
And guess what.. even if the 2 servers are not linked.. magically all the small withdrawal can be withdrew out by the operating 1.. but all the bigger amount cant be withdraw out... oh talk about bad luck all of them encountered the 'problem'  server...

It's no brainer actually cause if small withdrawal can't be withdraw.. many will post and soon all will know this site is a scam.

Tы пpocтo нe yчилcя в шкoлe,вы нe coблюдaeтe пpaвилa инвecтициoннoгo пpoeктa !ceгoдня влoжили a зaвтpa вывoд ?!? Paзбepиcь в ceбe и в cвoём пoнимaнии инвecтиций!тoт ктo этo пoнимaeт мaтeмaтичecким пyтём для ниx нeт пpoблeм , вaши инвecтиции дoлжны быть нe тpoнyтыми в тeчeнии 110 днeй!бeз вывoдa!ктo этo coблюдaeт тoт и пoлyчaeт пo иcтичeнии 110 днeй вecь cвoй вывoд в тeчeнии 40 минyт ! Bы нeдaётe вpeмeни cвoим биткoинaм paбoтaть-идyт тopги вaши биткoины в oбopoтe нa тopгoвыx плoщaдкax , фьючepcы,aкции,фиaтныe вaлюты! Этo тpyднo пoнять ? Toгдa мyчaйтecь и coздoвaйтe интpиги для тaкиx жe кaк и вы.
You simply didnt study at school, you dont follow the rule of the investment project! today enclosed and tomorrow a conclusion?!? Understand yourself and the understanding of investments! that who understands it in the mathematical way for them there are no problems, your investments have to be not touched within 110 days! without conclusion! who observes it that and receives after the expiration of 110 days all the conclusion within 40 minutes! You dont give time to the bitcoins there is auction your bitcoins in a turn on trading floors, futures, stocks, fiatny currencies! It is difficult to understand it? Then suffer and create intrigues for same as well as you.

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:54:24 AM

Their server excuse is hilarious at least and dumb at the worst. "Ooo boys, something happened to the server(which for some reason, didn't have a backup server) nor the private key so that if the server does crash etc, poof goes the BTC" but in the meanwhile "We will let some guys withdraw 10s of bucks so that they vouch on the thread that its still legit". Doesn't seem different than any cloudmining ponzi or any ponzi for that matter.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:54:58 AM

You simply didnt study at school, you dont follow the rule of the investment project! today enclosed and tomorrow a conclusion?!? Understand yourself and the understanding of investments! that who understands it in the mathematical way for them there are no problems, your investments have to be not touched within 110 days! without conclusion! who observes it that and receives after the expiration of 110 days all the conclusion within 40 minutes! You dont give time to the bitcoins there is auction your bitcoins in a turn on trading floors, futures, stocks, fiatny currencies! It is difficult to understand it? Then suffer and create intrigues for same as well as you.
Love ya too, random hilarious Russian shill
james.lent

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:03:03 AM

Love ya too, random hilarious Russian shill

Winter is coming... and the cult followers are rising
Noonian

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:36:44 AM

Things don't add up. I'd like to believe that everything is going to be fine, but that's because I just invested a major sum and just started cashing out from that, and I don't want to admit to myself I was stupid to invest to something that could me a scam. The server problem I don't understand. Maybe if you're unable to reach the server that would be a temporary problem, but why not shut down the use of that server all together? Futhermore, Sector reported that half if payments are getting through, but 3 out of 3 of my withdrawals are stuck. With 50% of odds I'd expect at least one of them coming through. And then it's the communication. Why is Sector posting on a forum while he could reach more users on Ore-mine.org itself? And then te reviews on Ore-mine.org, only positive reviews come through. No questions about delayed withdrawels are posted while new posts are added daily. Futhermore, no problems with deposits at all, hard to believe they wheren't tied in to the faulty server. So Sector, if you're really sincere, explain yourself to all your users on Ore-mine.org, not on a forum most of your users probably don't know. Block all deposites and block the ability to buy new mines. This not some trivial problem we should wait on, we need some visible steps made!!!!
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:54:15 AM

Things don't add up. I'd like to believe that everything is going to be fine, but that's because I just invested a major sum and just started cashing out from that, and I don't want to admit to myself I was stupid to invest to something that could me a scam. The server problem I don't understand. Maybe if you're unable to reach the server that would be a temporary problem, but why not shut down the use of that server all together? Futhermore, Sector reported that half if payments are getting through, but 3 out of 3 of my withdrawals are stuck. With 50% of odds I'd expect at least one of them coming through. And then it's the communication. Why is Sector posting on a forum while he could reach more users on Ore-mine.org itself? And then te reviews on Ore-mine.org, only positive reviews come through. No questions about delayed withdrawels are posted while new posts are added daily. Futhermore, no problems with deposits at all, hard to believe they wheren't tied in to the faulty server. So Sector, if you're really sincere, explain yourself to all your users on Ore-mine.org, not on a forum most of your users probably don't know. Block all deposites and block the ability to buy new mines. This not some trivial problem we should wait on, we need some visible steps made!!!!

Well, first of all, sorry to know that you invested a major sum on it..
Lastly, I think the answer is quite clear with what's is going on with the site atm.
Only clones or blind supporters will come in and to post their worship or boot licking/bullsht post.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

Stoil

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:20:02 AM

... or people that can keep it real, are mature enough not to flame and troll regardlessly, and say "ok, thx for the info" because then at least it looks like somethings happening. Since I ask myself, Why bother replying at all just for some extra breadcrumbs(Satoshi) if the site is going down. If this keeps going its not like there will be any new users.

In the end, if we continue winning, we win, if we lose, we lose. That simple.

But if anyone here is an IT-expert and knows exactly how their serversstructure looks like, then I am happy for every bit of info if this is plausible or not. But not like that would change anything either way. So I guess why not argue pointlessly some more just to pass the time. Tongue Let the games begin.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:25:07 AM

But if anyone here is an IT-expert and knows exactly how their serversstructure looks like, then I am happy for every bit of info if this is plausible or not. But not like that would change anything either way. So I guess why not argue pointlessly some more just to pass the time. Tongue Let the games begin.
Seriously, try at least covering your posts if you do want to shill, all of your posts here are about "thanking" the site.. I'd love to know how/why a site would not have a backup of a wallet and simply reinstall the "payment server" into another one?
Go for it, keep others doubtful if the site has scammed by shilling and delay the warning, and get as much as you can out of it.
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:34:52 AM

Just requested a 0.10 BTC withdrawal to test the server that is working. I'll let you know if I receive the transfer.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:35:42 AM

Seriously, try at least covering your posts if you do want to shill, all of your posts here are about "thanking" the site.. I'd love to know how/why a site would not have a backup of a wallet and simply reinstall the "payment server" into another one?
Go for it, keep others doubtful if the site has scammed by shilling and delay the warning, and get as much as you can out of it.

Ya.. already foresee this.. magically a low post count account will log in to defend.. and if u look at all their postcounts.. is just thanking or saying how good the site is... typically scammer tactic.  Roll Eyes

A scam will be a scam.

Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:44:49 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 10:28:25 AM by Sector

Might just be paying out small amouts to keep it running. Why would anyone use 2 servers to store btc anyways? Even if there are 5, they should all be linked for withdrawals. Just my  2 cents.  Roll Eyes

2 servers are because one server cannot serve all the wallets. It takes 100% of memory accessing time even when all bitcoin data are stored in the RAM.

Please try to create 200 000+ wallets and you will see how your Bitcoin Core dying.
Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:47:40 AM

Their server excuse is hilarious at least and dumb at the worst. "Ooo boys, something happened to the server(which for some reason, didn't have a backup server) nor the private key so that if the server does crash etc, poof goes the BTC" but in the meanwhile "We will let some guys withdraw 10s of bucks so that they vouch on the thread that its still legit". Doesn't seem different than any cloudmining ponzi or any ponzi for that matter.

You can think absolutely what you want.
If you will think that our site is a scam, it is your decision. I said about our problems and asked not to invest while we are solving it.

I am working for all users and it is not for me I am doing something.
dorik

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:58:13 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 10:10:58 AM by dorik

Hello Sector! How much time solving problems with the server? If all the detainees will be paid fees and then be paid income on New Year's mines - this will be the best proof that the site is not a scam!
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:58:41 AM

Well, I am not saying that ore-mine is not turning scam right now, I simply don't have the knowledge to do so. But a comment to the request of cancelling all stucking payouts (given that Sector tells the truth):

To cancel the withdraw you need to have access to the server in order to actually prevent the transaction going to the blockchain. Just imagine the server gets eventually restarted and continues making transactions before the cancel command gets processed.

But I am skeptical: Which provider lets you down for so long? Were is this server running? It would really not surprise me to hear this "We have been hacked"-Story soon. But the still payout small withdrawals and telling people not to deposit any more money does not really fit to the scam-hypothesis. What would be the point of that? It would be easier and bring more profit to just not pay anything, not showing up in the form and put an auto reply to the support forum: "We apologize for the inconvenience, the problem is known and our technicians are working on it.". So I have reason to doubt Sectors story, but I also have reason to doubt the scam-hypothesis. In any case (scam or not scam), Sectors advice is good and it is the only thing you can do right now: DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MORE MONEY UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED.
I see it as a good sign, that Sector is still showing up here!

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: