Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122889 times)
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:05:27 AM

Well, I am not saying that ore-mine is not turning scam right now, I simply don't have the knowledge to do so. But a comment to the request of cancelling all stucking payouts (given that Sectors tells the truth):

To cancel the withdraw you need to have access to the server in order to actually prevent the transaction going to the blockchain. Just imagine the server gets eventually restarted and continues making transactions before the cancel command gets processed.

But I am skeptical: Which provider lets you down for so long? Were is this server running? It would really not surprise me to hear this "We have been hacked"-Story soon. But the still payout small withdrawals and telling people not to deposit any more money does not really fit to the scam-hypothesis. What would be the point of that? It would be easier and bring more profit to just not pay anything, not showing up in the forum and put an auto reply to the support forum: "We apologize for the inconvenience, the problem is known and our technicians are working on it.". So I have reason to doubt Sectors story, but I also have reason to doubt the scam-hypothesis. In any case (scam or not scam), Sectors advice is good and it is the only thing you can do right now: DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MORE MONEY UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED.
I see it as a good sign, that Sector is still showing up here!

Hi, he ONLY posted it after 3 to 4 days after people can't withdrawal.. he ONLY posted HERE, and people might not SEE that POST.
There is NO OFFICIAL post or NEWS about DO NOT DEPOSIT your coin in his main website at ALL.. He is just trying to bid his time and do a show here.. THIS IS VERY VERY OBVIOUS already...

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:08:30 AM

I have more information now: our servers are arrested!

We took 2 different hosting providers to make the risks lower, but something is wrong.
We still did not receive any reply from our first hosting provider, but our second hosting provider wrote us that our servers are arrested.

What does it mean:

We cannot login as administrator to our own servers!
The reason is: "Illegal banking" and "Illegal financial operations".

Why is it illegal and who control it?

I am disappointed. I am from Germany, our company is from Germany, one our support manager is from India, another from Germany, both of our hosting providers are from Ukraine, our domain registrant is from Russia.

And our servers are arrested by "Global Illicit Financial team" which is from a country in North America.

Why is it possible? I am totally disagreed and I already hired a team of lawyers.

DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MONEY DEFINITELY until we will solve this problem.

Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:10:20 AM

I have more information now: our servers are arrested!

We took 2 different hosting providers to make the risks lower, but something is wrong.
We still did not receive any reply from our first hosting provider, but our second hosting provider wrote us that our servers are arrested.

What does it mean:

We cannot login as administrator to our own servers!
The reason is: "Illegal banking" and "Illegal financial operations".

Why is it illegal and who control it?

I am disappointed. I am from Germany, our company is from Germany, one our support manager is from India, another from Germany, both of our hosting providers are from Ukraine, our domain registrant is from Russia.

And our servers are arrested by "Global Illicit Financial team" which is from a country in North America.

Why is it possible? I am totally disagreed and I already hired a team of lawyers.

DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MONEY DEFINITELY until we will solve this problem.

CSB.. why never put 'DO NOT DEPOSIT MONEY' on website, and u EXPECT your investor to see it here? Seriously?
Ya next all your server will be busted or hacked...

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:12:07 AM

Well, I am not saying that ore-mine is not turning scam right now, I simply don't have the knowledge to do so. But a comment to the request of cancelling all stucking payouts (given that Sectors tells the truth):

To cancel the withdraw you need to have access to the server in order to actually prevent the transaction going to the blockchain. Just imagine the server gets eventually restarted and continues making transactions before the cancel command gets processed.

But I am skeptical: Which provider lets you down for so long? Were is this server running? It would really not surprise me to hear this "We have been hacked"-Story soon. But the still payout small withdrawals and telling people not to deposit any more money does not really fit to the scam-hypothesis. What would be the point of that? It would be easier and bring more profit to just not pay anything, not showing up in the forum and put an auto reply to the support forum: "We apologize for the inconvenience, the problem is known and our technicians are working on it.". So I have reason to doubt Sectors story, but I also have reason to doubt the scam-hypothesis. In any case (scam or not scam), Sectors advice is good and it is the only thing you can do right now: DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MORE MONEY UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED.
I see it as a good sign, that Sector is still showing up here!

Hi, he ONLY posted it after 3 to 4 days after people can't withdrawal.. he ONLY posted HERE, and people might not SEE that POST.
There is NO OFFICIAL post or NEWS about DO NOT DEPOSIT your coin in his main website at ALL.. He is just trying to bid his time and do a show here.. THIS IS VERY VERY OBVIOUS already...

You can send a comment to ore-mine that users should not deposit now, and I will approve this. I can do this because it is controlled by scripts, but I cannot change the view of a site directly now without accessing servers.

I am not going to prove you here that we are legit. I am awaiting the conclusion from lawyers.
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:15:32 AM

@Sector: For situations like this you encrypt your wallet and keep a backup somewhere save. If you tell me you did not do this, I will finally call this a definite scam.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:17:15 AM

You better tell your updates to yahoo (campaign manager) so he can tell those who signed up to participate on your campaign to pack it up while your site is under investigation or what ever it is  Undecided
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:34:37 AM

By the way, small payouts still seem to come trough:

0.02145781 BTC   1DMLMpfa5M4kwChD2cAWf9KAGkaQvvpazj   SENT   2016-01-15 13:30:13
0.06911538 BTC   1DMLMpfa5M4kwChD2cAWf9KAGkaQvvpazj   SENDING   2016-01-13 15:42:06

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:36:46 AM

1 hour and 0.10 BTC withdrawal not executed.

So, now what we are being told is that the US government has confiscated our Bitcoins?  Servers "arrested".

Sector, as far as I can tell, you invest the BTC we pay in trading, mining, and other pursuits. If that is the case, you have the majority of our BTC in your control.
How much time will it take for you to set up servers in a country that won't have issues and begin sending our payouts (or sending refunds)?

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:41:41 AM

*cough*bullshit*cough* ...of cause  it's confiscated, because its nearing the 2x payouts for those who have bought those promo mines  Cheesy Roll Eyes
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:48:34 AM

*cough*bullshit*cough* ...of cause  it's confiscated, because its nearing the 2x payouts for those who have bought those promo mines  Cheesy Roll Eyes

Haha.. Quote for truth...
And those who bought high lv mine and can't withdraw out big amount as well..

A scam will be a scam.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:51:30 AM

Still wondering about the guy

Well I'm just guessing what happened to this guy:
Lol while everyone is thanking the site for the payments I'm just wondering how long until it goes into "Scam exit" mode
Listen the dude, you are a dude or the chick? this site and the ore-mine team worked, works and will work! more than one year! you who? instigator? intrigant? competitor? my opinion on you - you are an ordinary piece of shit, a cheap bug. watch an exhaust from the mouth, from your mouth shit climbs! stop! or you will be stopped!
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:56:17 AM

Still wondering about the guy

Well I'm just guessing what happened to this guy:
Lol while everyone is thanking the site for the payments I'm just wondering how long until it goes into "Scam exit" mode
Listen the dude, you are a dude or the chick? this site and the ore-mine team worked, works and will work! more than one year! you who? instigator? intrigant? competitor? my opinion on you - you are an ordinary piece of shit, a cheap bug. watch an exhaust from the mouth, from your mouth shit climbs! stop! or you will be stopped!

Pretty sure he will lose big. Now Sector is just playing with cool story.. but main thing is just bid time and make a sob story and byeeee
People like him even if ROI or profit from this site will reinvest to get more... and in end lose all of it.

A scam will be a scam.

knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:02:34 AM

I truly hope this works out. Tired of the usual end of crypto ventures..

There are dozens of exchanges that send and receive large amounts of crypto every day and they don't get their servers taken over by a government.
It could be that they are in a big trade and the majority of our funds are wrapped up until they exit. That could be what they are using the New Years Mine
money for. It's one of the few things that I thought was a legitimate way to more than double an investment in 30 days.
If so, I hope they are on the right side of the market. 

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:08:07 AM

My post would be explaining that the shitty hosting providers got a problem and my 2 servers this would be a wonderful explanation for fools and clowns to deposit more.

I would also create newbie accounts to shill for my thread and suggest for a donation button, this seems would be a great addition to steal more money.

Sector explicitly said not to deposit until issues are resolved. I suggest that you read properly next time.

STFU, clearly you're a shill of Sector. Its the same scenario for most of HYIP's and ponzis. They would come up the lamest and dumbest excuse to entice or squeeze out fools and clowns.
Stoil

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:50:03 AM

But if anyone here is an IT-expert and knows exactly how their serversstructure looks like, then I am happy for every bit of info if this is plausible or not. But not like that would change anything either way. So I guess why not argue pointlessly some more just to pass the time. Tongue Let the games begin.
Seriously, try at least covering your posts if you do want to shill, all of your posts here are about "thanking" the site.. I'd love to know how/why a site would not have a backup of a wallet and simply reinstall the "payment server" into another one?
Go for it, keep others doubtful if the site has scammed by shilling and delay the warning, and get as much as you can out of it.

Okay, first I only said it as an example, second I really don't appreciate being accused of being a shill or whatever just because in some geniuses mind low post count=fraudulent person. I have been a member in ore mine since August, I found this forum only later on, and I havent felt the Need to post anything since everything was running smooth, and I just bought two lvl 7 mines two days BEFORE the 45% Discount, so imagine how I feel about my investment.
However the difference between you and me is that I dont need to jack off by throwing a tantrum in forums that wont change anything and accuse people of being part of a ponzi.
Where we utterly agree is that this current situation sucks big time, and it looks bad enough to get comfi with idea that we might not ever see any payouts ever. That would suck, but thats life, how you deal with shows what kind of Person you are. So if you want to direct your blind rage further towards People who are in the same boat but just Keep calm, fine, it really is rather demeaning to yourself though.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:54:32 AM

Anyone who thinks this site will payout is smoking some strong stuff.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:58:42 AM

Anyone who thinks this site will payout is smoking some strong stuff.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Agree

A scam will be a scam.

Noonian

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:59:52 AM

Ok I posted a warning not to invest for the time being in the reviews section of Ore-mine.org. Your move Sector...
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:01:25 PM

Okay, first I only said it as an example
You still haven't "proved" nor answered my question
second I really don't appreciate being accused of being a shill or whatever just because in some geniuses mind low post count=fraudulent person.
No, low post count!= shill, but low post count+"thanking" constantly, without having any concerns of this being a ponzi/complicated scheme=a shill
I have been a member in ore mine since August, I found this forum only later on, and I havent felt the Need to post anything since everything was running smooth
Yeah but you have to post to encourage others to invest  Roll Eyes
and I just bought two lvl 7 mines two days BEFORE the 45% Discount, so imagine how I feel about my investment.
Don't give a crap, try keeping other people off such schemes but if they wanna throw their money away, let them have a lesson.
However the difference between you and me is that I dont need to jack off by throwing a tantrum in forums that wont change anything and accuse people of being part of a ponzi.
Tantrums? Lol.
Where we utterly agree is that this current situation sucks big time, and it looks bad enough to get comfi with idea that we might not ever see any payouts ever. That would suck, but thats life, how you deal with shows what kind of Person you are. So if you want to direct your blind rage further towards People who are in the same boat but just Keep calm, fine, it really is rather demeaning to yourself though.
Yeah, as I said I have no problem with people throwing away their money when explicitly warned, they'll just learn the lesson a hard way. As for "deal with it" , you mean I can take 10s of BTC , make a dumb excuse without any proofs and get away no-strings attached. Something might be wrong with your logic
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:03:20 PM

Ok I posted a warning not to invest for the time being in the reviews section of Ore-mine.org. Your move Sector...
Aand those will:
-snip-
Why is Sector posting on a forum while he could reach more users on Ore-mine.org itself? And then te reviews on Ore-mine.org, only positive reviews come through. No questions about delayed withdrawels are posted while new posts are added daily.
-snip-
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: