Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:35:06 AM

When and were did DEV say anything about a bounty for the job you did... Please notice me ?

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:37:24 AM

the troll martibg who keeps putting down the coin
i know that you want a dildo only this will satisfy you!

That has got to be the world-record for the least helpful comment posted on BTCTalk.

nope dude that's a World Record https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg8651782#msg8651782   Grin Grin Grin
i just wanted to have my bounty for the hard work i did... but the greedy DeV/s don't appreciate how much the community did for them... Till now no bounties was give to the community...
don't you see new fresh accounts attacking everyone who say something negative for the coin...
this coin just popup after the XDE died... in XDE was also mention in the beginning that only one is doing the work, after while come the second person, than they start talking about offices... what the fuck.... Grin Grin Grin Grin same scenario but this time we have PoD.

You are completely out of bound.... This is a new DEV team and first coin release ever.
Havent you been doing your homework ?
Actually I think you have another coin that is taking big hits by the LTCD, so you try with what ever means to hammer the LTCD.
You have been crying for days now, get a glass of milk and a biscuiet and get over it... :-)

another jumper, i like it, in the end you will need the milk Wink

Why don't you respond to the facts and keep on Fudding... Trolling... Scamming ?

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:38:41 AM

That has got to be the world-record for the least helpful comment posted on BTCTalk.

nope dude that's a World Record https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg8651782#msg8651782   Grin Grin Grin
i just wanted to have my bounty for the hard work i did... but the greedy DeV/s don't appreciate how much the community did for them... Till now no bounties was give to the community...
don't you see new fresh accounts attacking everyone who say something negative for the coin...
this coin just popup after the XDE died... in XDE was also mention in the beginning that only one is doing the work, after while come the second person, than they start talking about offices... what the fuck.... Grin Grin Grin Grin same scenario but this time we have PoD.
Well you should pay the bounty to your self as you are the one that said there is bounty for what you did, not the devs!
stop crying dude

Don't try to be lawyer to every coin dude, just take care your stuff..
Sending me PM, why, what do you think you can get from it, stop waisting your time asking for what you shouldn't have and start being more productive if you like this coin, if not just move on to the next, lol
martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:39:15 AM

When and were did DEV say anything about a bounty for the job you did... Please notice me ?

read over the hole Topic and come again..  Wink Wink

Wink   Wink
martibg

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:41:25 AM

Well you should pay the bounty to your self as you are the one that said there is bounty for what you did, not the devs!
stop crying dude

Sending me PM, why, what do you think you can get from it, stop waisting your time asking for what you shouldn't have and start being more productive if you like this coin, if not just move on to the next, lol

you said you're bulgarian, you should have understand what i have pm you Cheesy

Wink   Wink
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:42:12 AM

Martibg must bee really desperate. since he sends you PM.
Move on to the next coin Martibg and hopefully you will be ready for launch this time... LOL

silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:46:01 AM

Can anyone else access http://ltcd.best-pool.com or is it just my shit computer being a little bitch?
It working fine on my computer maybe try again clearing cache...

is working fine for me too.

now you bought in so no fud ? haha
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:48:54 AM

I knew it, he was just waiting for the right time to buy in and jump on the rocket....
People never learns

martibg

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:50:10 AM

I knew it, he was just waiting for the right time to buy in and jump on the rocket....
People never learns

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wink   Wink
IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:52:28 AM

stop crying dude

i did understand, and i think you are stupid, but i can't help you anyway, sorry
martibg

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:57:47 AM

stop crying dude

i did understand, and i think you are stupid, but i can't help you anyway, sorry
yeah, i know you understand, a potter, but not what i told you.. lol
shame on you that you do not understand your mother tongue !!

Wink   Wink
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:58:42 AM

So Martibg, welcome to the community of LTCD and let us all get a freaking nice coin out of this...
DEV is working their buts out at the moment to bring goodies to us.....
I hope you got enough coins out of your Fudding to help the coin instead of hammering it.

bl4ck_

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:05:01 AM

How much coins is mined actually?
martibg

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:05:57 AM

So Martibg, welcome to the community of LTCD and let us all get a freaking nice coin out of this...
I hope you got enough coins out of your Fudding to help the coin instead of hammering it.

Ok boss, nope i didn't get nothing, and honestly i don't want...
the Coin is good, just the DEV/s are greedy... but you will see, it will not take long time.

Wink   Wink
sponone

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:10:31 AM

Holy my God....I just miss another good coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:11:01 AM

stop crying dude

I am better of without it and the country also, now stop this the thread is not about languages and your stupid shit, if you have something smart to say good, if not STFU
Targetbit

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:15:45 AM

I have a problem with LTCD windows wallet. I encrypted wallet and now it says wallet is lock but I can see all tabs and info. What is the difference when It is lock and unlock?

Also how to unlock wallet?

Any answer to my help request?  Undecided
martibg

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:20:12 AM

stop crying dude

I am better of without it and the country also, now stop this the thread is not about languages and your stupid shit, if you have something smart to say good, if not STFU

Homeland betrayer, don't tell me what to do!!
"Bъpви ce чyкaй, във вcякa тeмa къдeтo ce зaвpeш винaги cтaвa БOБ"

Wink   Wink
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:21:01 AM

Ok boss, nope i didn't get nothing, and honestly i don't want...
the Coin is good, just the DEV/s are greedy... but you will see, it will not take long time.

apparently not enough....
We will see when DEV brings the road map how Greedy you think they are..

travis72682

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:21:14 AM

Can anyone else access http://ltcd.best-pool.com or is it just my shit computer being a little bitch?
It working fine on my computer maybe try again clearing cache...

is working fine for me too.

now you bought in so no fud ? haha

lmao... indeed.  douchebag. . . (not you silverduck)

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: