Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368503 times)
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:28:34 PM

I take exception to the tone of your post. To me, this time you are just FUD.

Who the HELL are you to preach about lessons?

Tired of you P&D shits coming in here and stinking the place up.

The remainder of your message is based on what?!?! Are you here in my house? Do you see no white-board, files and contact sheets, Skype, 4 VoIP lines, 3 live monitors, etc etc? NO?!?!
Right. Because you aren't here and you don't know shit.

Just lies you make up to manipulate price.

GTFO.

I hope some of you have learned a valuable lesson here.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rastuss

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:37:40 PM

The remainder of your message is based on what?!?! Are you here in my house? Do you see no white-board, files and contact sheets, Skype, 4 VoIP lines, 3 live monitors, etc etc? NO?!?!

GTFO.

Please rise above this in your new role. You need to show professionalism and not even give negativity like this airtime.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:56:42 PM

@rastuss,

I believe it is the responsibility of all of us, me included, to run these pump and dump preachers out of here. Identify them and call them out on the bullshit.

They come here for one reason. To fraud you and everybody else out of coins.

GTFO.

Please rise above this in your new role. You need to show professionalism and not even give negativity like this airtime.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:41:12 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 12:54:33 AM by mikeymillie

@rastuss,

I believe it is the responsibility of all of us, me included, to run these pump and dump preachers out of here. Identify them and call them out on the bullshit.

GTFO.

The problem with that plan is that you are wrong and they are right.  Not even P&D people touch this coin, that's how limp and lifeless it is.  Those "pumps" and "dumps" that have happened the past 2 weeks (assuming that's what they are, and its not just bagholders trying to wriggle out of their positions with the least amount suffering), are going to net someone at most a thousand bucks, if they did every single thing right.  This isn't even worth their time.  The gloating you point to is typical twitter self-promotion from idiots who like to act as if they can predict the future by "calling" pumps after they already start, and then claiming they knew it was a scam all along, after they peak and crash.   They do this to lots of coins in order to convince scam their drooling, gullible followers into believing they have special insider info, which they do not.  LTCD isn't some special snowflake getting extra nasty treatment, it's getting the usual nasty treatment and it frankly deserves it.     

Jesus H Christ every goddamn thread on every shitcoin, ever.   Same stupid "it's not our half assed coin it's the critics who are killing us" conversations and accusations when the music stops.  

News flash 1:  99% of coins get 15 minutes of fame, and then disappear.  
News flash 2:  Hopium causes cancer of the wallet.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:42:03 AM

@rastuss,

GTFO.

agree, the airtime is not good for us.
do something real.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:58:42 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 05:11:08 AM by vicvelcro

Not sure what exactly you are agreeing with. Not sure what you mean by your generic reference to doing something real.

Be more specific, then put some money in the pool to help cover the bill for whatever it is you are about to constructively suggest.

do something real.

voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:59:53 AM

Seems when ltcd  is down people pop in the forum run thirt  two cent mouths  about how bitcoin dark is so whatever . News flash this is the ltcd forum so go pump your con coin some where else . Now for the people that hold ltcd don't worry things will get  better in time if people come in here to trash us then we still are doing something that makes them nervous. Keep up the great effort team we all support you and thanks again .  Grin
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:11:44 AM

Not sure what exactly you are agreeing with. Not sure what you mean by your generic reference to doing something real.

Be more specific, then put some money in the pool to help cover the bill for whatever it is you are about to constructively suggest.

do something real.

DEV team, could you do the community a favor. Stop reacting to those negative nancies, and break their FUD by releasing something real. We have patience, but after the break down and build up, the only thing that's gonna stop this negative spiral is actual improvements. Not saying today, not saying tomorrow, but the sooner the better.

LitecoinDark has awesome potential, especially if the coders really realease 2ng gen.
I mean look at the name, look at the community, the only thing that's holding us back now is FUD, no updates and a Image problem.

Come-on, we can fix this, and let everyone who sold of their stash and dumped the price feel sorry Smiley. Also this low price isn't all that bad, IF the new code gets released, alot of mini investors could get in on it, so that's good.

I will support the build with proofreading and dutch translation if need be

Show m what you're made of!!! Litecoindark 2nd gen!

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:12:25 AM

Seems when ltcd  is down people pop in the forum run thirt  two cent mouths  about how bitcoin dark is so whatever . News flash this is the ltcd forum so go pump your con coin some where else . Now for the people that hold ltcd don't worry things will get  better in time if people come in here to trash us then we still are doing something that makes them nervous. Keep up the great effort team we all support you and thanks again .  Grin

Then there's that we are a threath, act like it DEV team Grin

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:30:16 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 08:13:06 AM by vicvelcro

@Furio,

I'll ask you (nicely though) the same thing I challenge the P&D'ers with. What specific "something real" do you suggest?

For me, I'm thinking to raise the block reward just a bit, for the miners. It is currently 0.5 LTCD per block - which is way too low. It was lowered a while back, but my opinion the halving was a problem.

Also, looking into a MAC wallet. People have been left out.

Another thing is Proof of Stake. It's on my list.

Another thing is I2P (fuck TOR).

I've been asking around and pre-interviewing people for these things and more. I've been doing it quietly and not posting about it because I have no desire for the community to start hounding me to hurry up with it.

So, nobody start hounding me about it. My efforts are volunteer time on my end and I am doing it because I take it seriously. Gonna do it right, not in haste and half-assed.

Suggestions for specific Gen 2 ideas are welcome. Suggestions for WHO are not needed. Empty suggestions of "do something real" that do not include WHAT specifically are not helpful.

do something real.

DEV team, could you do the community a favor. Stop reacting to those negative nancies, and break their FUD by releasing something real. We have patience, but after the break down and build up, the only thing that's gonna stop this negative spiral is actual improvements. Not saying today, not saying tomorrow, but the sooner the better.

LitecoinDark has awesome potential, especially if the coders really realease 2ng gen.
I mean look at the name, look at the community, the only thing that's holding us back now is FUD, no updates and a Image problem.

Come-on, we can fix this, and let everyone who sold of their stash and dumped the price feel sorry Smiley. Also this low price isn't all that bad, IF the new code gets released, alot of mini investors could get in on it, so that's good.

rastuss

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:06:42 AM

@Furio,

I'll ask you (nicely though) the same thing I challenge the P&D'ers with. What specific "something real" do you suggest?

For me, I'm thinking to raise the block reward just a bit, for the miners. It is currently 0.5 LTCD per block - which is way too low. It was lowered a while back, but my opinion the halving was a problem.

Also, looking into a MAC wallet. People have been left out.

Another thing is Proof of Stake. It's on my list.

Another thing is I2P (fuck TOR).

I've been asking around and pre-interviewing people for these things and more. I've been doing it quietly and not posting about it because I have no desire for the community to start hounding me to hurry up with it.

So, nobody start hounding me about it. I'm not getting paid for this, it is all volunteer time on my end and I am doing it because I take it seriously. Gonna do it right, not in haste and half-assed.

Suggestions for specific Gen 2 ideas are welcome. Suggestions for WHO are not needed. Empty suggestions of "do something real" that do not include WHAT specifically are not helpful.

do something real.

I see a massive amount of positivity on these last few pages. As long as people like Vic don't get hacked off with being chased about developments, and the FUD sayers don't get a grip in here, then I think the coin has a really bright future. When people come together with the right attitude to fix something, it takes a lot to knock that down. Keep going guys, you've got a lot of support.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:23:07 AM

Yes, call me a FUDer because I am stating the facts. The price has already took a hit since I posted, and it will continue to devalue as per my previous post unless certain developments come into fruition on time.

With that said, if you guys are so afraid of criticism (which as bagholders, is understanable), why dont you guys just create a moderated thread and only talk amongst yourselves?
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:28:42 AM

I didn't see you post any facts. I saw you post things you have absolutely no way of knowing anything about. And you were wrong, at that. I also saw you post about some vague lesson you think people should have learned.

I asked you to backup your insinuations with proof. You come back here with the quote I include below.

Perfect example of FUD.

Please leave the topic and do not return.

Yes, call me a FUDer because I am stating the facts. The price has already took a hit since I posted, and it will continue to devalue as per my previous post unless certain developments come into fruition on time.

With that said, if you guys are so afraid of criticism (which as bagholders, is understanable), why dont you guys just create a moderated thread and only talk amongst yourselves?

xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:36:14 AM

Looks to me, few whales cutting loses, which they still maybe holding some. But as fast as they sell, new investor are buying them back up. That's good news to me. New hands.
J9901

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:50:42 AM

I didn't see you post any facts. I saw you post things you have absolutely no way of knowing anything about. And you were wrong, at that. I also saw you post about some vague lesson you think people should have learned.

I asked you to backup your insinuations with proof. You come back here with the quote I include below.

Perfect example of FUD.

Says the same guy who heeded my warning about the downward price movements due to involvement of FortressCrypto. So sad that even though you acknowledged my warning, it seems you ignored it overall. I have been giving out warning about LTCDs value taking a major hit even when the price was over 1000 sats. I was clearly interested on hopping on-board but decided not to every time due to concerns I raised at the time. That obviously was a wise choice. Too bad you didnt listen to me after all or else you wouldnt be so uptight about any form of criticism that you think may hurt the value of the coin you're bagholding.

Listen, its not what you call 'FUD' that was hurting LTCD. If thats what you think until now, then you clearly need some reevaluating in your logic.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:55:32 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 01:57:44 PM by vicvelcro

Again, FALSE. I didn't heed any warning from you. I did not acknowledge any warning from you. I completely dismissed your warning as being propaganda. I will continue to dismiss your posts and hold you in very low regard. I don't trust you.

You were asked to leave the topic and not to return. In accordance with the site rules, you are now subject to punitive remedy.

If you do post in here again, I will submit for your permanent removal. I might do it anyhow, since you are already in violation.

Perfect example of FUD.

Says the same guy who heeded my warning about the downward price movements due to involvement of FortressCrypto. So sad that even though you acknowledged my warning, it seems you ignored it overall. I have been giving out warning about LTCDs value taking a major hit even when the price was over 1000 sats. I was clearly interested on hopping on-board but decided not to every time due to concerns I raised at the time. That obviously was a wise choice. Too bad you didnt listen to me after all or else you wouldnt be so uptight about any form of criticism that you think may hurt the value of the coin you're bagholding.

Listen, its not what you call 'FUD' that was hurting LTCD. If thats what you think until now, then you clearly need some reevaluating in your logic.

xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:17:11 AM

Looks like the pump and dump crews. are putting up wall to get there buy orders in. After watching for few days seeing ppl pop in and out making comments. And over the holidays, it may back fire once ppl start waking up and seeing large amounts of coin available to pick up.
J9901

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:27:48 AM

You were asked to leave the topic and not to return. In accordance with the site rules, you are now subject to punitive remedy.

If you do post in here again, I will submit for your permanent removal. I might do it anyhow, since you are already in violation.

Perfect example of FUD.

seriously? lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

violation of what? pray tell?   Roll Eyes

you just confirmed that you are in fact deluded.  Smiley
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:34:42 AM

Looks like the pump and dump crews. are putting up wall to get there buy orders in. After watching for few days seeing ppl pop in and out making comments. And over the holidays, it may back fire once ppl start waking up and seeing large amounts of coin available to pick up.

otto you are right someone will be crying all this
and for sure at least 1 P&D group Wink

(development is everything but seems only P&D group mentality has the best over anyone)

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:38:23 AM

Perfect example of FUD.

seriously? lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

violation of what? pray tell?   Roll Eyes

you just confirmed that you are in fact deluded.  Smiley

Some people would kill mother for a few coins. Relax man. Enjoy the life  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: