Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:43:47 PM

eh? I think you're overestimating their popularity. These guys werent that popular. They started off in Twitter, and even with a spiffy looking website, they just remained there. The same 5-6 Twitter accounts posting the same FortressCrypto advertisements with the same obvious scam jargon every 10-15 mins. It was a poor PR move and actually lost them more followers and potential followers/investors than anything.  These guys were only small-time therefore CoinDesk and other crypto news site most likely didnt even knew they existed. and if they did, they probably quickly realized it was just a scam and ignored it.

Ok :-)

I'm glad they are out of their scam then
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:07:02 PM

I can't speak for Fortress or what happened with them but they paid me for advertisement in BTC. If anything they mentioned what a great coin LTCD is. Looking around at the LTCD charts I really don't see any major pumps and dumps. I seriously don't think because they "dumped" it pushed the price down. Almost all alts are down since yesterday.

No coin should ever fear pumps and dumps. If it has a strong team. The more it happens, the stronger the coin gets, the higher the price maintains after corrections and it attracts investors. Once a coin greats strong it's on the dev team. One of the biggest examples I can give is Blackcoin.
aleckloss

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:24:37 PM

Oh what interesting news on a Friday.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:14:31 PM

Like to hear News or Updates on Features, almost November now. Do we have some good News or we still many months away from that. And what about the latest TOR News, is it Malware, and can it hurt this coin. Is PoS going to help and what percentage has everyone agreed on. It was starting to be discussed and now it seems to be drop, things need to be done in a timely manner LitecoindarkDev ( who's job is it to make sure we keep moving forward, Why is PoS percentage not been decided. ) And i see other members offering to help that knows C++, any contacts with them. The coin has steadily decline in the last months. Is there anything the Dev can do to bring stably to the coin, or are we going to watch it bottom out and lose everyone hope and interest in this coin and community.

There is a very very good explantion to why POS has not been inplementet in 1 gen. If we release POS on the 1 gen we will stick with the code even when we release 2 gen since blocks has been generated and the clients will always end up with a rest of code for POS on the 1 gen.
We will go into deeper explanation when we are making the live interview and when we release the 2 gen white paper that we have to cook down from 50 pages to around 25 pages.
The new 2 gen IS a complete new crypto and so many many new things are now possible that we have to think very deep what to release first.
Just to give you an idea about what is possible,  it could in theory run a blockchain without hashrate,  since we would be able to use the whole network hashrate as LTCD hashrate…
Its not because we are not working,  we are working like maniacs and we just have to be extremely careful and rethink all possibilities 2-3 times.
And I can't apparently tell many many times that we are not worrried about the price for the time being,  since it will payoff later on..
Xircom

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:28:24 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 06:45:01 PM by Ghost55

Not sure if anyone remembers discussion about participating in BLOCKNET (and SUPERNET).

Consider this.
https://ounce.me/blog/the-current-state-scum-of-alt-coin-development/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0
And then reconsider.

BTW - sorry I haven't been around much for the past week. :>

Well I'd say that narrows down our choices!! Good find!! One thing to consider when looking at joining a group of coins is to look at all the other coins in the group... If they are good coins with good dev teams and communities then that's where we should be looking but if the coins are scam coins to begin with then we should touch it with a ten foot poll!!

The other option is to consider not joining any groups and just do our own thing... If LTCD is as revolutionary as we all think it will be it can and perhaps should stand on its own... Just saying that when the time comes to make that choice that its part of the options list... As always the community will have its way!

Cheers,

Ghosty
jahl

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:17:33 PM

Not sure if anyone remembers discussion about participating in BLOCKNET (and SUPERNET).

Consider this.
https://ounce.me/blog/the-current-state-scum-of-alt-coin-development/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0
And then reconsider.

BTW - sorry I haven't been around much for the past week. :>

Well I'd say that narrows down our choices!! Good find!! One thing to consider when looking at joining a group of coins is to look at all the other coins in the group... If they are good coins with good dev teams and communities then that's where we should be looking but if the coins are scam coins to begin with then we should touch it with a ten foot poll!!

The other option is to consider not joining any groups and just do our own thing... If LTCD is as revolutionary as we all think it will be it can and perhaps should stand on its own... Just saying that when the time comes to make that choice that its part of the options list... As always the community will have its way!

Cheers,

Ghosty

we might want to sit it out and see if those claims are actually true, scam or not, we'll eventually know the outcome.
There is no rush in joining anything atm.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:23:35 PM

Waiting and seeing sounds good to me. I'm still tracking down more info at the present time. It isn't looking good at all. I am happy that no hasty decisions have been made for LTCD to be a part of any groups already. I'm not against participating in a group, per se. Just happy that no decisions have been made in a hurry.

we might want to sit it out and see if those claims are actually true, scam or not, we'll eventually know the outcome.
There is no rush in joining anything atm.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:03:17 AM

Looks like the new website is up  Grin
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:03:51 AM

Hey guys... The new website is live so go have a look!!

http://litecoindark.com/

Cheers,

Ghosty
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:40:59 AM

I like it. Could use a spell check  in a couple of places, but otherwise it looks good at first glance.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 10:10:33 AM

I like it. Could use a spell check  in a couple of places, but otherwise it looks good at first glance.

There are still some things to do like mobile website view and seo. Also I will improve the design more but it is much beter as the old website so far.   

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
jahl

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:16:53 AM

Announcement:

Wallet mandatory update:
Dear community, first I will say sorry on the behalf of the dev team that we haven't been super online for the past week, but we needed to be offline for a while when debugging, coding and updating.
We are now almost finished with the new mandatory wallet update. Schedule for release is Wednesday morning EU time. New webpage is under its way, see teaser below.
The coin is very active and more and more new investors are on the coin. We are able to see that 60% of all traffic on the webpage are Newbies from all over the world.... The community is growing rapidly and the LTCD community has turned out to be very strong. LitecoinDark is in for the long run and things we would love to bring out now, have to wait for the right moment.

- This Wednesday morning EU time the wallet will have a mandatory update.
- New Website will be launched during next weekend (please tell what you miss on webpage today)
- Wall Of Fame will have its own special place on the Website.
- POS has switched place with TOR on the Roadmap.
- Prepare you self for Video Contest. We need an awesome video to present the coin, remember to bring it down to earth.
- Whitepaper for 2 GEN is under its way. Needs some adjustments and proof reading before release.

Keep up the spirit and thank you all for this unbelievable community and support.

Xircom

whatever happened to the design above? change in plans?
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 10:47:18 AM

Announcement:

Wallet mandatory update:
Dear community, first I will say sorry on the behalf of the dev team that we haven't been super online for the past week, but we needed to be offline for a while when debugging, coding and updating.
We are now almost finished with the new mandatory wallet update. Schedule for release is Wednesday morning EU time. New webpage is under its way, see teaser below.
The coin is very active and more and more new investors are on the coin. We are able to see that 60% of all traffic on the webpage are Newbies from all over the world.... The community is growing rapidly and the LTCD community has turned out to be very strong. LitecoinDark is in for the long run and things we would love to bring out now, have to wait for the right moment.

- This Wednesday morning EU time the wallet will have a mandatory update.
- New Website will be launched during next weekend (please tell what you miss on webpage today)
- Wall Of Fame will have its own special place on the Website.
- POS has switched place with TOR on the Roadmap.
- Prepare you self for Video Contest. We need an awesome video to present the coin, remember to bring it down to earth.
- Whitepaper for 2 GEN is under its way. Needs some adjustments and proof reading before release.

Keep up the spirit and thank you all for this unbelievable community and support.

Xircom

whatever happened to the design above? change in plans?

Yes, we didn't like the colors. The module what you see above is switched off but when necessarily it can be easily switched on again. 

Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 05:21:53 PM

Cloudflare has again a problem regarding our website. Host is online but Cloudflare doesn't show it. Just a small update since the community is super fast here.

BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:23:14 PM

Quick Cryptsy update.
Exactly after 14 days they have finally sent me my LTCD today :-)
jahl

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:28:07 PM

Quick Cryptsy update.
Exactly after 14 days they have finally sent me my LTCD today :-)

nice !  Cheesy
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:33:50 AM

The latest thing posted on Litecoindark website reads, "Next week the hole team will have a interview regarding the 2nd gen!" Whole* not hole. Not a big deal I guess, but I thought I'd point that out. Also it says the you could win 50,000 Ltcd for the contest? Is that the first place prize and is the 2nd and 3rd place as well. Three prizes?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KMN

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:50:54 PM

nice pupm up.

great news will show all next week
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

The latest thing posted on Litecoindark website reads, "Next week the hole team will have a interview regarding the 2nd gen!" Whole* not hole. Not a big deal I guess, but I thought I'd point that out. Also it says the you could win 50,000 Ltcd for the contest? Is that the first place prize and is the 2nd and 3rd place as well. Three prizes?

If video qualifies and it's not crapthen:

1st place 30k

2nd place 10k

3rd place also 10k

If there isnt any decent video for 2nd or 3rd place, then 10k bounty goes as extra for 1st place ;-)
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:10:03 PM

If video qualifies and it's not crapthen:

1st place 30k

2nd place 10k

3rd place also 10k

If there isnt any decent video for 2nd or 3rd place, then 10k bounty goes as extra for 1st place ;-)

So for instance, if only one person wins due to no other videos being turned in, they win all three prizes by default?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: