Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:18:51 AM

with ltcd being so low at this time in price I wouldn't be worried about the pre mine lol . Its not like its a fortune lol like the missing btc on mintpal lol. Iam sure they will be up front about it. Instead of taking the time to worry about pre mine try putting that time into doing some thing for the coin and community. This is a long term investment all crypto is down. Smiley

I agree with voodoo here. But I Will explain where pre mine is used for no problem. Multipool, blockexplorer, website, domain, vps, modules, paper wallet, bounties. 300.000 + was spend before POD on bounties regarding Pools, exchanges and wallets. I think its strange to say that the devs are holding the price low. We work like maniacs and we prefur also to see higher prices but this is up to the market. Also all devs knowing there wallets so there is something like control.

Someone is intentionally keeping LTCD at this price, other devs, enemies on a more personal note, who know.... But it's a fact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:18:13 AM

I suspect it might be the remnants of that defunct P&D group, consolidated and re-formed, manipulating the price low while they accumulate a new stash, with the intention of pumping then dumping again. Misplaced hope of recovering some of their lost funds. They should consider that it didn't work out well for them the last couple of times they tried it here, and that maybe they should move on to some other coin. Perhaps one of the SCAM coins would be a good target?

Someone is intentionally keeping LTCD at this price, other devs, enemies on a more personal note, who know.... But it's a fact.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:03:29 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 02:30:33 PM by BitCoin Operated Boy

I still think that full transaprency is important. It means full transparency of every community member's conversations (PMs, Skype, video conference) related to development of LTCD. That includes devs, especially.
Otherwise it's not a democratic community but community controlled by authority.

Also, from now on, to avoid misunderstandings, evey next amount of pre-mine spent should be transparently, exactly listed. What it was spent for and how much etc.

These are just my opinions/ideas, of course..

PS

As a parent. Yes, the CREEPY KID HAS TO GO ASAP!

And WTF does these green hats mean on the wallet?!

What we need is an editor\auditor for QC(Quality Control)!

"Safe securly your LitecoinDarks at the paper wallet"
"Safely and Securely Store LTCD with OUR paper wallet"

AND!!!

http://www.litecoindark.com/images/fast6.png

He's GOTTA GO! Makes us look like Scammers :-/

The page looks good in general but I have to admit that it looks very simplistic and generic. Like from 2004 not 2014.
Also, it was said that someone was supposed to do proof reading but the site still contains major typos. It makes it look even more generic.
There was a different page concept posted once by the dev which graphically looked much nicer. The page has been designed for couple of weeks already so I thought it would come up something better than this.

Maybe it would be a good idea to use some of the pre-mine to hire someone to design the page.

One of the bugs:

Another bug. Stretched YT video.

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:12:35 PM

Aside from dev's pre-mine dump, the other culprit of the dropping price is the website.

dont get me wrong, good concept & info on it. Its just the layout is fucking terrible. Its like something made in a Middle School HTML elective class.

Dev has talent, but obviously only in developing and not as a web designer.

Instead of having used the premine on whatever the hell you bought with it after you dumped on investors, you should've forked up the $50-80 and hired a competent web designer.

Looking at that website makes me want to dump my coins...if I had any. But good thing I've remained patient and haven't bought into this yet, and after the premine dumps & shitty website, i dont think i ever will.

Buy orders pulled.
JCJr222

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:15:00 PM

Aside from dev's pre-mine dump, the other culprit of the dropping price is the website.

dont get me wrong, good concept & info on it. Its just the layout is fucking terrible. Its like something made in a Middle School HTML elective class.

Dev has talent, but obviously only in developing and not as a web designer.

Instead of having used the premine on whatever the hell you bought with it after you dumped on investors, you should've forked up the $50-80 and hired a competent web designer.

Looking at that website makes me want to dump my coins...if I had any. But good thing I've remained patient and haven't bought into this yet, and after the premine dumps & shitty website, i dont think i ever will.

Buy orders pulled.

Wow... Open mouth, insert foot.
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:25:12 PM

and after the premine dumps

There were no dumps. There is still about 75% of pre-mine left and the remaining has been spent within last few wekks on different things. It all has been mentioned. It's just been a bit of misunderstanding/unclear about how much, when and where.
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:04:13 PM

If pre-mine coins are being used for the development of the coin then everything is fine, but it needs to be listed. 3% of 82,003,200.00 is 2,460,096.00. It shows that there is 1,800,000.00 left, so 660,096.00 not counting the donation, thats needs to be accounted for.
aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:05:17 PM

I won't lie either, I feel like dumping my coins beacuse of the website too. Of course I won't but it is unresponsive and quite honestly embarassing.

I design websites for part of my living, would you like me to take on that project? I would be more than happy to design a responsive and informational site for us all. It wouldn't look like a high school project anymore lol.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:14:18 PM

I won't lie either, I feel like dumping my coins beacuse of the website too. Of course I won't but it is unresponsive and quite honestly embarassing.

I design websites for part of my living, would you like me to take on that project? I would be more than happy to design a responsive and informational site for us all. It wouldn't look like a high school project anymore lol.

Can you put up something on a server some wheres and let us look at it, and what are you wanting for your services
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:15:01 PM

If pre-mine coins are being used for the development of the coin then everything is fine,

Indeed!

but it needs to be listed.

Why?

3% of 82,003,200.00 is 2,460,096.00. It shows that there is 1,800,000.00 left, so 660,096.00 not counting the donation, thats needs to be accounted for.

Do the premine coins belong to you? I don't think so - thus, I fail to comprehend why you feel compelled to demand anyone answer to you regarding the disposition of the premine.

What exactly is your interest and concern regarding the premine balance?

Maybe your choice of words is due to english not being your primary language. You come across as hostile and unpleasant. Why?

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:40:18 PM

If pre-mine coins are being used for the development of the coin then everything is fine,

Indeed!

Why?

Transparent! Nothing to hide right. Why is it a big deal if there nothing to hide.

3% of 82,003,200.00 is 2,460,096.00. It shows that there is 1,800,000.00 left, so 660,096.00 not counting the donation, thats needs to be accounted for.

Do the premine coins belong to you? I don't think so - thus, I fail to comprehend why you feel compelled to demand anyone answer to you regarding the disposition of the premine.

Community Coin! The pre-mine belongs to development of the coin. Community has the right to know.

The features, the hiring of development of the coin. And anything else that it take to make the coin what it should be, and so on.

Maybe your choice of words is due to english not being your primary language. You come across as hostile and unpleasant. Why?

I apologize for coming across as hostile and unpleasant. I guess I'm just very forward. And I have invested in this coin and would like to know where the funds are being used and for what.
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:42:09 PM

I suspect it might be the remnants of that defunct P&D group, consolidated and re-formed, manipulating the price low while they accumulate a new stash, with the intention of pumping then dumping again. Misplaced hope of recovering some of their lost funds. They should consider that it didn't work out well for them the last couple of times they tried it here, and that maybe they should move on to some other coin. Perhaps one of the SCAM coins would be a good target?

Looks like basic market games combined with a little greed and hopium smoke from people who have time to waste trying to turn $100 into $120.  Nothing more.

They are just managing the price down hoping to build up the sell book and hope someone just gives up and this happens:

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:05:17 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 04:26:03 PM by vicvelcro

Hmmm... Red was not a good choice for your text color. Very obnoxious to the eye.

I don't agree with you that the premine belongs to development of the coin. If the devs choose to use it that way, it's up to them. If they buy beer and hookers with it, that's up to them as well.

I never said it was a big deal if they share the information about how they spend the premine. I am saying I disagree that you are ENTITLED to DEMAND those answers. Instead, perhaps you should ask for the answers instead of being aggressive about it.

In regard to your "nothing to hide" assertion - you presume too much. For example, I don't upload photos of me wiping my ass after I drop a deuce. I'm not hiding the fact that I wipe my ass or that I occassionally drop a deuce, and if you like, you are welcome to come over and watch me every time I do so. But by me not uploading the photos, I am neither sharing nor hiding. Completely neutral. By the same principle, devs aren't hiding anything when they neglect to disclose every single expenditure.

Community does not have a RIGHT to know where the premine goes. Devs have a right to share the information - or not - the choice is theirs. Perhaps they have no problem with the information being shared and maybe they've just been too busy doing work and not kissing your ass.

You have not invested in this coin. You misuse the word "invest" and choose the wrong target of the word. Did you take money out of your pocket before LTCD existed and pay the devs to create LTCD? Simply buying LTCD from an exchange or a private transfer does NOT make you an investor. You get that part figured out and you will be doing yourself the favor of educating yourself in a manner that will help you trade cryptos better. You buying coins from an exchange is equal to you buying a hamburger at a drive through. You buy a burger, you don't own stock in the franchise and thus you are not an investor of burgers - just a consumer. If you take the burger you bought, and put it in your refridgerator expecting two burgers tomorrow, you have invested (your burger) in the fridge. The fridge is what you have INVESTED in. The return you are hoping for is more product (burgers) which would be the PAYOUT. Good luck getting two burgers. Putting your LTCD on an exchange is you investing in the exchange, not you investing in LTCD.

"Wanting to know" is understandable. But demanding to know and commanding anyone to answer to you is not understandable. You don't own the intellectual property that *is* LTCD and the premine does not belong to you. You did not contribute to the development of LTCD and you did not purchase any LTCD from ICO or prepurchase from IPO, and therefore you are not an investor.

Mellow out, calm down, lighten up, have a Coke and a Smile and be cool, bro.

Indeed!

Why?

Transparent! Nothing to hide right. Why is it a big deal if there nothing to hide.

Community Coin! The pre-mine belongs to development of the coin. Community has the right to know.

The features, the hiring of development of the coin. And anything else that it take to make the coin what it should be, and so on.

I apologize for coming across as hostile and unpleasant. I guess I'm just very forward. And I have invested in this coin and would like to know where the funds are being used and for what.

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:19:50 PM

Hmmm... Red was not a good choice for your text color. Very obnoxious to the eye.

I don't agree with you that the premine belongs to development of the coin. If the devs choose to use it that way, it's up to them. If they buy beer and hookers with it, that's up to them as well.

I never said it was a big deal if they share the information about how they spend the premine. I am saying I disagree that you are ENTITLED to DEMAND those answers. Instead, perhaps you should ask for the answers instead of being aggressive about it.

In regard to your "nothing to hide" assertion - you presume too much. For example, I don't upload photos of me wiping my ass after I drop a deuce. I'm not hiding the fact that I wipe my ass or that I occassionally drop a deuce, and if you like, you are welcome to come over and watch me every time I do so. But by me not uploading the photos, I am neither sharing nor hiding. Completely neutral. By the same principle, devs aren't hiding anything when they neglect to disclose every single expenditure.

Community does not have a RIGHT to know where the premine goes. Devs have a right to share the information - or not - the choice is theirs. Perhaps they have no problem with the information being shared and maybe they've just been too busy doing work and not kissing your ass.

You have not invested in this coin. You misuse the word "invest" and choose the wrong target of the word. Did you take money out of your pocket before LTCD existed and pay the devs to create LTCD? Simply buying LTCD from an exchange or a private transfer does NOT make you an investor. You get that part figured out and you will be doing yourself the favor of educating yourself in a manner that will help you trade cryptos better. You buying coins from an exchange is equal to you buying a hamburger at a drive through. You buy a burger, you don't own stock in the franchise and thus you are not an investor of burgers - just a consumer. If you take the burger you bought, and put it in your refridgerator expect two burgers tomorrow, you have invested (your burger) in the fridge. The fridge is what you have INVESTED in. The return you are hoping for is more product (burgers) which would be the PAYOUT. Good luck getting two burgers.

"Wanting to know" is understandable. But demanding to know and commanding anyone to answer to you is not understandable.

Mellow out, calm down, lighten up, have a Coke and a Smile and be cool, bro.

Indeed!

Why?

Your something else dude, your just so freakin funny, why do I waste my time discussing with you. You say what you want on this forum and I ask my Question and Question what I feel that needs to be Question. Take care dude have fun with your freakin mind games.
aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:23:24 PM

Can you put up something on a server some wheres and let us look at it, and what are you wanting for your services

Before I get to work I would probably be looking at a price of 100k LTCD from the Dev fund. I would do it right and keep it updated for us all.

I would say my design skills would be on par with that of the BlackCoin website. If you like that one than you would like what I can do.

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:27:16 PM

Not a very effective counter-argument.

FUD foiled!

Your something else dude, your just so freakin funny, why do I waste my time discussing with you. You say what you want on this forum and I ask my Question and Question what I feel that needs to be Question. Take care dude have fun with your freakin mind games.

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:28:20 PM

Before I get to work I would probably be looking at a price of 100k LTCD from the Dev fund. I would do it right and keep it updated for us all.

I would say my design skills would be on par with that of the BlackCoin website. If you like that one than you would like what I can do.

You would probably need to PM the Litecoindark Dev on that. He's the lead man here.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:32:36 PM

You asked him to do it, you should pay for it. If you didn't intend to foot the tab, you should not have spoken on behalf of the devs or made the inquiry of aleckloss.

I think you need to sit back, shut up, or move off.

You would probably need to PM the Litecoindark Dev on that. He's the lead man here.

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:36:55 PM

Not a very effective counter-argument.

FUD foiled!

I dont play mind game Vic, I'm forward and to the point. Just let it go! I rather see the coin successed and get the features in place and the coin moving up in price. Laying everything on the table will be good for all.
This is a Community Coin, everyone has a voice and everyone should know what is going on (With everything, Yes everything is everyones business).
aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:37:04 PM

Woah now, no need to get mad. I'll pm the dev. No worries Gentlemen.

Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: