Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:25:58 PM

Not bad cover

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:31:15 PM

a cover can be a good way to take new talents under LTCD wings  Cheesy

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:29:54 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 12:42:10 PM by BitCoin Operated Boy

I have spoken to Robbert on Skype.

I will just briefly write down what I remember from our conversation.

1. Robbert and Xircom are considering leaving the project for now.

2. They will asign new devs.

Atm, Alec Kloss is a candidate and I also mentioned VicVelcro as 2nd dev, because he seems to have good management skills and he rapidly and coherently pushes things through once he arrives at decision.

Robbert agrees with me that both Alec and Vic should be candidates.
Of course, if Vic agrees.

(Also, in my opinion it would be great if Vic made himself more transaprent like Alec did (Twitter, Google info etc ) )

3. Robbert will sign a contract with new dev to make sure that the project will keep flourishing and not be abandoned.
Robbert and Xircom have put a lot of their work and time in this project, experienced a lot of stress, because of Troll and they wouldn't like this project to go down.

4. Robbert will provide new devs with full access to the code, website, contacts etc

5. We are still waiting for reply from Dogedarkdev regarding POS and TOR. We are not sure if he agrees yet. He only mentioned that he can help with some other features but may not be able to help with POS. We will see.

(I, personally think that Dogedarkdev would benefit a lot for his coin by helping us. We have got massive and strong community and he has got the skills we require atm. We could support and PR each other's communities. It would be a very nice co-operation between DogeDark and LitecoinDark. That's just my opinion...)

Robbert also contacted some other dev about POS (so if you guys know some devs capable of doing POS then bring up ideas).

6. Current, promised features are supposed to be added by tomorrow but the hired dev said that he had a problem with adding one of the features because of some difficulty with the code he encountered after Troll made few alterations.
He agreed to give back a full refund if he won't be able to finish these features by tomorrow.
Then we can use the refund to re-invest it again.

7. The winners of the video contest will be announced tomorrow morning.

I might have missed something...
Mick666

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:37:47 PM

Maybe we can find someone here for POS   http://www.toptal.com/
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:44:44 PM

Thanks for an idea.
You could find out if they have devs experineced in crypto...
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:49:11 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 11:15:16 PM by vicvelcro

I accept the nomination to be a dev.
A reminder, I have also been nominated to hold at least the dev wallet and be a signer.

I bought a laptop, some RAM, and an SSD today - specifically to hold the wallet completely separate from anything else. I also bought a couple of USB sticks to keep backup wallet copies in case of hardware failure. I will make a video of the laptop getting the upgrades installed, the installation of Bitcoin wallet, and installation of LTCD wallet.

I propose that Armory be used for creating the address for Bitcoin and for the multisig support. If this is fine, I will install Armory, create the address, encrypt it (copies of password will be provided to devs once these have been finalized), and the wallet will be immediately backed up in a manner that allows for perpetual recovery (read about it on Armory webpage, it's very cool, I use this for my own wallets), copies of the backup will be provided to devs once they have been selected.

If another person is chosen to hold the wallets, I will immediately transfer everything to the new designee and will provide video proof that any remaining backups or paper copies in my possession are destroyed. In such a situation, allow a small window of time for me to record, encode, and upload any video.

--EDIT-- - I should have stated more clearly - The laptop and hardware stay with me because I paid out of my own pocket. The data, paper wallets, USBs, etc will be transferred if the situation ever arises that I am unchosen to hold the wallet(s) - the hardware will be wiped but I keep the laptop, RAM, and SSD.

Regarding your opinion about transparency - I wholly agree. I intend to post some verifiable information shortly. I will also privately provide my geographic address and direct telephone number to devs and committee members with the provision that those NEVER get posted publicly.

I don't have much in the way of social media. I was a MySpace junkie back in the day. I do have a Facebook that I use, but only a few times a month. I've got a long history in several forums. I can be found using Google search, but I've been careful about maintaining my privacy over the years, so you'll see I've been around and have not changed my online identity but you won't likely find many photos or my phone number spread all over the place. But I've been me for decades.

Atm, Alec Kloss is a candidate and I also mentioned VicVelcro as 2nd dev, because he seems to have good management skills and he rapidly and coherently pushes things through once he arrives at decision.

(Also, in my opinion it would be great if Vic made himself more transaprent like Alec did (Twitter, Google info etc ) )

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mick666

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:54:27 PM

Thanks for an idea.
You could find out if they have devs experineced in crypto...

see here
http://www.toptal.com/pos 
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:59:48 PM

I accept the nomination to be a dev.
A reminder, I have also been nominated to hold at least the dev wallet and be a signer.

I bought a laptop, some RAM, and an SSD today - specifically to hold the wallet completely separate from anything else. I also bought a couple of USB sticks to keep backup wallet copies in case of hardware failure. I will make a video of the laptop getting the upgrades installed, the installation of Bitcoin wallet, and installation of LTCD wallet.

I propose that Armory be used for creating the address for Bitcoin and for the multisig support. If this is fine, I will install Armory, create the address, encrypt it (copies of password will be provided to devs once these have been finalized), and the wallet will be immediately backed up in a manner that allows for perpetual recovery (read about it on Armory webpage, it's very cool, I use this for my own wallets), copies of the backup will be provided to devs once they have been selected.

If another person is chosen to hold the wallets, I will immediately transfer everything to the new designee and will provide video proof that any remaining backups or paper copies in my possession are destroyed. In such a situation, allow a small window of time for me to record, encode, and upload any video.

Regarding your opinion about transparency - I wholly agree. I intend to post some verifiable information shortly. I will also privately provide my geographic address and direct telephone number to devs and committee members with the provision that those NEVER get posted publicly.

I don't have much in the way of social media. I was a MySpace junkie back in the day. I do have a Facebook that I use, but only a few times a month. I've got a long history in several forums. I can be found using Google search, but I've been careful about maintaining my privacy over the years, so you'll see I've been around and have not changed my online identity but you won't likely find many photos or my phone number spread all over the place. But I've been me for decades.

Sounds great and super organised. Thanks for sacrificing your own resources to keep it all secure

Alec has got me on Twatter if you need it.

Thanks for an idea.
You could find out if they have devs experienced in crypto...

see here
http://www.toptal.com/pos 

I see. It may be a solution. Lets wait for responses from other devs first and then we will see ;-)
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:17:14 PM

ok the world is moving again thanks , bitcoin operated guy
a place in the PR or in any position of the board must be
for you , my gratitute for everything you have done.
thanks ,
this is an idea proposed to me for the community to evaluate:

have you thought about possibly putting
the premine/wallet with funds into an escrow?

i lost contacts with some of my escrow so i can't do nothing
but with multisig we are covered at least .

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:36:32 PM

thanks ,

Thanks for thinking about me

I don't think I have done that much.
Also I don't think I have skills required for such postion.
I am utterly disorganised person, although I enjoy supporting others...
I rather stay and enjoy the position of support I have got now ;-)

Certainly, you have already proved to have good PR and organization skills. You coulb be a member of committee with Alec and Vic
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:38:42 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 07:33:35 AM by vicvelcro

WHO'S WHO

If anybody sees any errors or omissions they can provide info about, please let me know and I will update this post.

Currently Recognized on Wall of Fame
------------------------------------
TrollbyFire - Dev - in absentia and incommunicado
LitecoinDark - Dev and Chairman - RESIGNING Chairman (this is confirmed pending finalized handover to successor (vicvelcro appointed successor))
Xircom - Dev - Huh resigning Huh
TonyHill - Forum - disposition and status currently unknown
Ghost55 - Reddit - current
voodoo1967 - Reddit - current
aleckloss - Reddit - current
Mothermole1 - nothing specified
FireRabbit - nothing specified

Not on Wall of Fame
-------------------
vicvelcro - Appointed Dev Chairman (currently in process of being finalized), Reddit, ChangeOver co-ordinator - current

Litecoindark has and currently will retain ultimate control of git, blockchain, website but will make them available to the team for the continuance of LTCD

Current Nominations
-------------------
(in this order)
(nominee - position(s) - nominated by who)
aleckloss - PR Manager / Web Dev - Bitcoin Operated Boy
aleckloss - Website and Forum Admin - Ghost55
aleckloss - Wallet Signer - vicvelcro
vicvelcro - Wallet Holder - Ghost55 and Bitcoin Operated Boy
vicvelcro - Wallet Signer - aleckloss
Ghost55 - Thread Moderator - Bitcoin Operated Boy
Bitcoin Operated Boy - Wallet Signer - vicvelcro

Nominations to be NULL and VOID
--------------------------------
Bitcoin Operated Boy - PR / Committee - because he respectully declines due to personal time constraints

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:40:18 PM

Will you be accepting or declining nomination for the following? :
PR - by mamamae
Board - by mamamae
Wallet Signer - by vicvelcro

thanks ,

Thanks for thinking about me

I don't think I have done that much.
Also I don't think I have skills required for such postion.
I am utterly disorganised person, although I enjoy supporting others...
I rather stay and enjoy the position of support I have got now ;-)

Certainly, you have already proved to have good PR and organization skills. You coulb be a member of committee with Alec and Vic

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:46:23 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 01:53:10 AM by vicvelcro

I have sent an email to get an affirmation or disaffirmation of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9606976#msg9606976

When I receive a response, I will post about the status.

--EDIT--

Litecoindark has responded directly in the forum instead of private email to me. Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9607614#msg9607614

Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:48:27 PM

Sorry I'm a bit late to the recent party but to clarify can we safely say that:

1) The pre-mine has all been sold off? (Hence the sell walls for the past month).

2) The devs are all now strangely deciding to disappear soon afterwards?

Or is it something completely unrelated?
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:51:54 PM

1. The premine is missing and APPEARS to have been sold. No proof yet, but strong suspicion.

2. Troll is in absentia and incommunicado, Xircom and Robbert are reportedly resigning - I am waiting for confirmation directly from them.

1) The pre-mine has all been sold off? (Hence the sell walls for the past month).

Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:57:08 PM

1. The premine is missing and APPEARS to have been sold. No proof yet, but strong suspicion.

2. Troll is in absentia and incommunicado, Xircom and Robbert are reportedly resigning - I am waiting for confirmation directly from them.

"IF" this turns out to be an elaborate scam of some kind, I'm all for following up with some kind of court action over fraud.

Not accusing yet, but people aren't doing much to allay suspicions.
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 11:58:51 PM

Dear Community,

I can confirm that I will step back as main dev and handle it over to the new team. At this point I Will like to see that Litecoindark comes in good hands. I will keep helping the new team where is needed.

The new team can use the existing webserver, domain, cloudflare, irc, contacts and social media. In order to keep the POD5+ I Will keep in control of the Github and Litecoindark btct account. Updates om the code can be done by a github pull request.

First I think it is immportant to have a new main dev who is managing the project. I Will
Handle all information over to this person. Also I Will make a silence partner contract with the new main dev in order to secur the future of LitecoinDark.

When the community have decided the new main dev I Will make a call by Skype with him to discus Some point.

Regards,

Robbert

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:03:24 AM

Indeed. Way too soon to be throwing accusations of FRAUD around. Please everyone take a deep breath and let this move forward instead of backward and sideways.

"IF" this turns out to be an elaborate scam of some kind, I'm all for following up with some kind of court action over fraud.

Not accusing yet, but people aren't doing much to allay suspicions.

BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:04:12 AM

WHO'S WHO

TrollbyFire - Dev - in absentia
LitecoinDark - Dev - ?resigning?
Xircon - Dev - resigning
TonyHill - Forum
Ghost55 - Reddit
voodoo1967 - Reddit
aleckloss - Reddit

Not on Wall of Fame
-------------------
vicvelcro - Reddit

I do not know who has the following: git, blockchain, website

If anybody sees any errors or omissions they can provide info about, please let me know and I will update this post.

There are empty seats that need nominees. Please review below.

Current Nominations
-------------------
(in this order)
aleckloss - Website and Forum Admin / PR - Ghost55
vicvelcro - Dev Team / Wallet Holder (but not yet nominated as signer) - Ghost55 and Bitcoin Operated Boy
Bitcoin Operated Boy - PR / Committee - mamamae
*I am unclear if DEV and COMMITTEE mean the same thing or if they are different things entirely - somebody clarify this please

Xircom - PR - because he is allegedly resigning
Robbert - Committee Chairman / Core Dev - because he is allegedly resigning

It seems all correct to me.

What I meant by committee was the temporary committee idea you came up with (board?)

PR - by mamamae
Board - by mamamae

I'm sorry but I have to decline first and second. Of course it doean't mean that I won't try my best to come up and help with ideas for PR.

About Wallet Signer. I thought you already offered this position to Alec?
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:07:48 AM

*NOTED*
Committee refers to temporary appointments.
Dev refers to permanent appointments.

In regard to Wallet Signer - there should be several signers. There are several open positions still to be filled.

I will update my previous post which lists the nominees when you have decided to accept or decline as a Signer. I will remove your nominations for the other two.

WHO'S WHO

TrollbyFire - Dev - in absentia
LitecoinDark - Dev - ?resigning?
Xircon - Dev - resigning
TonyHill - Forum
Ghost55 - Reddit
voodoo1967 - Reddit
aleckloss - Reddit

Not on Wall of Fame
-------------------
vicvelcro - Reddit

I do not know who has the following: git, blockchain, website

There are empty seats that need nominees. Please review below.

Current Nominations
-------------------
(in this order)
aleckloss - Website and Forum Admin / PR - Ghost55
vicvelcro - Dev Team / Wallet Holder (but not yet nominated as signer) - Ghost55 and Bitcoin Operated Boy
Bitcoin Operated Boy - PR / Committee - mamamae
*I am unclear if DEV and COMMITTEE mean the same thing or if they are different things entirely - somebody clarify this please

Xircom - PR - because he is allegedly resigning
Robbert - Committee Chairman / Core Dev - because he is allegedly resigning

It seems all correct to me.

What I meant by committee was the temporary committee idea you came up with (board?)

PR - by mamamae
Board - by mamamae

I'm sorry but I have to decline first and second. Of course it doean't mean that I won't try my best to come up and help with ideas for PR.

About Wallet Signer. I thought you already offered this position to Alec?

Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: