Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736734 times)
NASdaq

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:43:40 AM

What is the difference between EasyDEX and InstantDEX? I only recently heard of EasyDEX, so I'm unsure which asset covers it?

Where does EasyDEX get revenue from, and how is it distributed (i.e. which assets).
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:21:00 AM

What is the difference between EasyDEX and InstantDEX? I only recently heard of EasyDEX, so I'm unsure which asset covers it?

Where does EasyDEX get revenue from, and how is it distributed (i.e. which assets).

As i understand it, EasyDEX is a shapeshift. I dont know if any assets cover that, potentially crypto777? James would know.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NASdaq

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:35:08 AM

As i understand it, EasyDEX is a shapeshift. I dont know if any assets cover that, potentially crypto777? James would know.

ok, so EasyDEX is like ShapeShift, thanks! I'm hoping its revenues fall under the InstantDEX asset, as that's what I own. I thought crypto777 asset was Iguana ... supernet  needs an appendix to define what everything is, and how the revenues will be distributed. Maybe one exists already ...
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:30:46 PM

SuperNET Weekly No. 21

CORE Media Token issued on the NXT blockchain
https://www.mynxt.info/asset/1584198250936051677
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 06:04:10 PM

ok, so EasyDEX is like ShapeShift, thanks! I'm hoping its revenues fall under the InstantDEX asset, as that's what I own. I thought crypto777 asset was Iguana ... supernet  needs an appendix to define what everything is, and how the revenues will be distributed. Maybe one exists already ...
easyDEX revs are for InstantDEX

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:19:56 AM

SuperNET: Iguana, GUI, EasyDEX Updates

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:39:32 AM

iguana status - debugging for GUI, block explorer and a bit of basilisk network topology

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iguana status - 1 hour BTC sync, from scratch
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:59:26 PM

Anybody looking to buy DEX?  I own a large amount.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:03:26 AM

Hi SuperNet team,

i have a question. What is the status of SuperNET asset in NXT? Will the asset move to other blockchain or will my asset there safe. Do I need to do anything there? Thanks
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:09:44 AM

Assets on NXT are safe. Eventually there will be a way to migrate assets to assets chains in Komodo.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

sweet bird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:24:42 AM

Warching with interest..
Marked this thread and now waiting for something awesome
peggy2jj

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:15:18 PM

"Future SuperNET revenue dividends

SuperNET will make revenues from the fees its core assets receive, as well as advertising revenue and shared fees with third parties. Targeted advertising similar to Google’s AdWords will allow website administrators to serve relevant adverts directly to the cryptocurrency community, with revenue being returned to SuperNET participants.

50% will be distributed as follows:
10 percent for overhead
20 percent for coin communities, according to their proportional contribution
5 percent for Nxt core development
5 percent for BTCD stakers
10 percent unallocated, for discretionary spending to maximise the market cap of SuperNET

The other 50% will go to SuperNET assetholders using the NXT dividend mechanism.

James:

SuperNET/UNITY is a very diversified asset that is the sum of all its parts. Keep in mind that these are mostly independent projects and different ones will come online at different times, so there won’t be a switch that just starts a flood of dividends. It will start with a small trickle and as the dozens of dividend sources all combine and grow, the SuperNET dividend will eventually become quite substantial.

With SuperNET, we have financial ties with the core coins and this will be needed to ensure continued cooperation, especially if we are in a prolonged bear market. What is easy to join, is easy to unjoin and I much rather have few coins with long term commitment to build upon. Only the coins that want to be featured in the SuperNET GUI and getting the cross promotion and technical integration, need to let us buy 10%. If they just want to use the SuperNET services, any coin can do this. Coins without redeeming features wont benefit from being part of SuperNET as nobody will use them. Still, any coin or website is free to connect to SuperNET and make its services available to its communities. "

I copies and pasted the above from OP. Is this still up today? I am holding a lot SuperNet assets since day one
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:20:33 PM

Bought some

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:47:28 PM

SuperNET will make revenues from the fees its core assets receive, as well as advertising revenue and shared fees with third parties. Targeted advertising similar to Google’s AdWords will allow website administrators to serve relevant adverts directly to the cryptocurrency community, with revenue being returned to SuperNET participants.

10 percent for overhead
10 percent unallocated, for discretionary spending to maximise the market cap of SuperNET

The other 50% will go to SuperNET assetholders using the NXT dividend mechanism.

James:

SuperNET/UNITY is a very diversified asset that is the sum of all its parts. Keep in mind that these are mostly independent projects and different ones will come online at different times, so there won’t be a switch that just starts a flood of dividends. It will start with a small trickle and as the dozens of dividend sources all combine and grow, the SuperNET dividend will eventually become quite substantial.

With SuperNET, we have financial ties with the core coins and this will be needed to ensure continued cooperation, especially if we are in a prolonged bear market. What is easy to join, is easy to unjoin and I much rather have few coins with long term commitment to build upon. Only the coins that want to be featured in the SuperNET GUI and getting the cross promotion and technical integration, need to let us buy 10%. If they just want to use the SuperNET services, any coin can do this. Coins without redeeming features wont benefit from being part of SuperNET as nobody will use them. Still, any coin or website is free to connect to SuperNET and make its services available to its communities. "

I copies and pasted the above from OP. Is this still up today? I am holding a lot SuperNet assets since day one

I'm pretty sure you can scratch the 5% for NXT core development.

Cheers Jon  Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
peggy2jj

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:13:37 PM

10 percent for overhead

James:

I'm pretty sure you can scratch the 5% for NXT core development.

Cheers Jon  Wink
I found answer there post #315 from JL777   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.300
Thx
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 07:51:29 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 09:53:24 AM by jl777

10 percent for overhead

James:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16171231#msg16171231 explains things a bit better than that graphic. Looking for someone to translate the reality into a graphic

Over time some of the details are changed, but the overall goal is still the same. What couldnt be done to unite all the coin communities via cooperating agreements, iguana does via technology. Currently over a dozen coins are iguana compatible and there could well be quite a few more.

GUI is now in beta testing for iguana, I think you will like it
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16173430#msg16173430

1blockologist

Activity: 505

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:36:16 AM

Hey jl777, my organization is the new steward of Boolberry

At one point in time SuperNet owned a 3.7% stake in Boolberry, and it was up for integration into the SuperNet DEX

I would like to talk about resuming this project.

One of our main goals is a robust OTC market, and Supernet would be in line with that goal

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:29:05 AM

Hey jl777, my organization is the new steward of Boolberry

At one point in time SuperNet owned a 3.7% stake in Boolberry, and it was up for integration into the SuperNet DEX

I would like to talk about resuming this project.

One of our main goals is a robust OTC market, and Supernet would be in line with that goal

If BBR can support a 2of2 multisig using secp256k1 pubkeys, then it will fit into the DEX atomic swap protocol. Not sure the feasibility of this, but that would be the easiest way to add non-bitcoin protocol coins

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 07:55:44 AM

komodo technical updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16245305#msg16245305

bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:44:40 AM

How many KMD will supernet get? Will any of the other nxt assets get an allocation, jl777hodl, nxtventure, sharkfund etc ?
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: