Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191645 times)
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:12:53 AM

ah now its totally clear to me how all this works. I hope the revshare asset will be on some exchange for trading. So my KMD share will be decided by how much total BTC is raised in ICO. Thanks for making all this clear. I hope this works for all of us.

Regarding the notorization of KMD block hash into bitcoin blockchain, how will notory nodes calculate correct fees to get into next block? Also will this not be seen as spam by BTC devs like Luke-jr who are strictly against such piggybacking and are willing to attack a chain for doing so? Have you talked to BTC devs regarding this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:17:34 AM

Maybe it's better he's anonyous. Peaople trust less unknown faces. -> ICO will take less -> BTCD holders will get better share? maybe ...

Do not buy into this ICO! jl777 is an evil reptilian. It doesn't take a genius to see this, using names such as Iguana and now Komodo exposes their draconian agenda. Unlike mammals they have no sense of empathy. Did jl777 think of BTCDholders feelings when launching a new coin? Hell no! Only a lizardman would not have empathy for their investors like that. But what really grinds my gears is the fact that jl777 hides their identity while asking for such a large amount of new capital. Neither Ethereum nor Waves ICO were launched by an anonymous person and they both got 30k BTC investments. Now jl777 also wants 30k but does not want to tell us their real name.

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1109

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:19:42 AM

ah now its totally clear to me how all this works. I hope the revshare asset will be on some exchange for trading. So my KMD share will be decided by how much total BTC is raised in ICO. Thanks for making all this clear. I hope this works for all of us.

Regarding the notorization of KMD block hash into bitcoin blockchain, how will notory nodes calculate correct fees to get into next block? Also will this not be seen as spam by BTC devs like Luke-jr who are strictly against such piggybacking and are willing to attack a chain for doing so? Have you talked to BTC devs regarding this?
Even if no exchange lists the revshare coin, since it will be a bitcoin compatible coin, iguana's easyDEX can be used to directly do atomic swaps. komodo has all the bases covered.

The fees will be calibrated according to prevailing conditions. The notaries will be able to change the fee used.

The notary nodes will use a normal transaction. so if this is made illegal then a large percentage of normal bitcoin transactions will also become illegal. Since I am working with the btcfork project, I doubt I will have any useful conversations with the existing BTC devs.

Short of an illegal DDOS attack, I dont see how Luke-jr could attack the notary nodes as it isnt doing SHA256. All the bitcoin hashrate wont do anything to attack komodo.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:21:46 AM

Even if no exchange lists the revshare coin, since it will be a bitcoin compatible coin, iguana's easyDEX can be used to directly do atomic swaps. komodo has all the bases covered.

The fees will be calibrated according to prevailing conditions. The notaries will be able to change the fee used.

The notary nodes will use a normal transaction. so if this is made illegal then a large percentage of normal bitcoin transactions will also become illegal. Since I am working with the btcfork project, I doubt I will have any useful conversations with the existing BTC devs.

Short of an illegal DDOS attack, I dont see how Luke-jr could attack the notary nodes as it isnt doing SHA256. All the bitcoin hashrate wont do anything to attack komodo.

Ok, thanks for your time & All the best Smiley
BitcoinOnFire

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:45:50 AM

1. "The new features of Komodo required capital. There is no way to have these features without having a new ICO."

BTCD price rise could not get the capital for that? It could if was not killed like we saw recently ...

Maybe even current BTCD holders would drop some money for additional dev, this could be seen better then just being screwd - because it looks like that.

2. "We had to think a way to make the new ICO fair to both new investors as well as the BTCD holders"

You mean between investors and .. investors right? Or more pricesely old investors that are screwed now, and new that will be screwed in the future maybe ? Smiley

Answere this baby: what is unfair for new ICO investors in buing BTCD which they could later exchage for KMD! In fact this would be 100% fair same for new as for old invetors. Plus you could sell some yout BTCD and get BTC when price rise. Doing it the way is now - is only unfair for BTCD. Please do not bsht - it's only to get more money, not about being fair. I understand for new tech some additional money is needed. But the way it's done is a shame. 

PS. Saying you are doing good for BTCD holders is showing disrespect. If you want sth good for BTCD holders you would discuss things with them before I believe!

Komodo continues the path BTCD was on: anonymity. The price of BTCD was determinated by the average price in August, so no info were spread. Otherwise the price could have been artificially rised to make them worth more.

The new features of Komodo required capital. There is no way to have these features without having a new ICO.

We had to think a way to make the new ICO fair to both new investors as well as the BTCD holders. Of course we cannot please everyone, but we hope that everyone will begin to see what we are trying to achieve.

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
BitcoinOnFire

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:49:28 AM

Hands up who thinks BTCD price is too big?  Cool

Probably Komodo and few his friends who wanted to buy cheaper?

PS
Believe it to be fair "swap" rate? Ask people, do not have to believe in sth that is easy to check Smiley

The whole BTCD community was expecting an announcement, which of course drove the price up.

The actual Komodo team was put in place in the last second, when the price was around where it currently is.

Some of the people are unhappy that the price of BTCD was so low, while some will - I'm sure - say that the price of BTCD is too big. We believe this to be fair swap rate, from the perspective of both parties.

###
###
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 11:06:01 AM

Hands up who thinks BTCD price is too big?  Cool

Probably Komodo and few his friends who wanted to buy cheaper?

PS
Believe it to be fair "swap" rate? Ask people, do not have to believe in sth that is easy to check Smiley

The whole BTCD community was expecting an announcement, which of course drove the price up.

The actual Komodo team was put in place in the last second, when the price was around where it currently is.

Some of the people are unhappy that the price of BTCD was so low, while some will - I'm sure - say that the price of BTCD is too big. We believe this to be fair swap rate, from the perspective of both parties.

Coming up with an ideal swap rate is really challenging. No matter what is decided someone would be unhappy.

There was a lot of discussing regarding this as far as I know.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 11:19:11 AM

Right now the real BTCD price is near zero, it's worthless because it will be replaced by Komodo and the old BTCD will be left to die. The empty promise of a conversion from BTCD to KMD somewhere in the distant future does not actually give value to BTCD because anything can happen in 10 weeks. BTC might go to zero, zcash might not deliver, JL777 might vanish or die or whatever. An average BTCDholder right now has a lot of risk on their shoulders and while having all this risk, to make matters worse, they also will miss out on any new and potentially better investment opportunity. Since JL777 knew all this in advance and was also a big BTCDholder the whole thing has an awful stench of insider trading all over the place. Buying BTCD now is effectively the same as buying MtGoxCoins back in 2014 in hope of actually being able to withdraw them later on. Moderators should just lock and delete this thread or at least put a big red warning to it stating "BEWARE THE CREATOR OF THIS ICO IS ANONYMOUS AND BETRAYED THEIR PREVIOUS INVESTORS"

BTW, a guy working 16 hours a day on all these projects could not possibly have time to lurk in these forums and writing such long and tiring posts to defend their scam. It is obvious that jl777 is not one person.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:23:00 AM

Right now the real BTCD price is near zero, it's worthless because it will be replaced by Komodo and the old BTCD will be left to die. The empty promise of a conversion from BTCD to KMD somewhere in the distant future does not actually give value to BTCD because anything can happen in 10 weeks. BTC might go to zero, zcash might not deliver, JL777 might vanish or die or whatever. An average BTCDholder right now has a lot of risk on their shoulders and while having all this risk, to make matters worse, they also will miss out on any new and potentially better investment opportunity. Since JL777 knew all this in advance and was also a big BTCDholder the whole thing has an awful stench of insider trading all over the place. Buying BTCD now is effectively the same as buying MtGoxCoins back in 2014 in hope of actually being able to withdraw them later on. Moderators should just lock and delete this thread or at least put a big red warning to it stating "BEWARE THE CREATOR OF THIS ICO IS ANONYMOUS AND BETRAYED THEIR PREVIOUS INVESTORS"

BTW, a guy working 16 hours a day on all these projects could not possibly have time to lurk in these forums and writing such long and tiring posts to defend their scam. It is obvious that jl777 is not one person.

Very nice. Keep up the good work  Cool

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:28:57 AM

Jl buddies knew about Komodo so inside trading at its peak  Shocked IMO if devs are part of inside trading then its = Scam.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:41:02 AM

Hyena and co, the value of BTCD is 0.00532 each.

There is no point addressing your lies and misinformation.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:41:11 AM

jl777

It is obvious that you don't understand why people buy crypto.
It is like buying shares in company.
With known emission model, it was easy to count how big my share of total coins will be.
And it is no secret that people was attracted to BTCD because it was scarce coin.

Now you are changing rules during the game.

You are anonymous scammer, whose only intention is to suck people money in exchange for PROMISES.
I look forward to sell all my BTCD and UNITY and never buy any of your projects again.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:43:13 AM

Conqueror, what is BTCD without the tech? You can wait a year and BTCD 1.0 will still be there. So dont do the swap and you would have lost nothing.

Then all you need to do is hire a brilliant dev that will work for free for 2 years to give you the pump you want.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:46:17 AM

Its also obvious that you dont know Komodo Team is formed by a big team all of them respectable member of crypto for many years. Before you open your poisoned mouth make sure you go to the forum thread of bullsh*ting not here. This is a decent thread
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:49:08 AM

Conqueror, what is BTCD without the tech? You can wait a year and BTCD 1.0 will still be there. So dont do the swap and you would have lost nothing.

Then all you need to do is hire a brilliant dev that will work for free for 2 years to give you the pump you want.

This is not about the pump man.
This is about MORAL.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 11:54:05 AM

Komodo Team is formed by a big team all of them respectable member of crypto for many years

Respect? Based on what? Give me 30k BTC and I can develop you whatever you want for 2 years without actually delivering a finished product. Satoshi Nakamoto is respectable for providing us Bitcoin FOR FREE and IT WORKS. Now you tell me that Komodo team is respectable? Don't make me laugh, respect has to be earned. You don't exactly earn it with promises and many git commits. What JL777 does here is criminal and this ICO should be cancelled.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:55:41 AM

This is not about the pump man.
This is about MORAL.

I have a large position in BTCD, so i went through the same feelings as you mate.

There will be dilution to your position but you will get a smaller piece of a bigger pie. This funding injection will give Komodo a better chance of hiring devs and people to manage Komodo in a way that will get the tech out faster.

So this is a long term play. If you are not looking for a dump, this should be the best way moving forward to advance the tech and the liquidity.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:57:44 AM

Komodo Team is formed by a big team all of them respectable member of crypto for many years

Respect? Based on what? Give me 30k BTC and I can develop you whatever you want for 2 years without actually delivering a finished product. Satoshi Nakamoto is respectable for providing us Bitcoin FOR FREE and IT WORKS. Now you tell me that Komodo team is respectable? Don't make me laugh, respect has to be earned. You don't exactly earn it with promises and many git commits. What JL777 does here is criminal and this ICO should be cancelled.

You earn respect from technical peers like other innovative devs. Clearly you are no peer so have no right to judge who should have respect and who shouldnt.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

St.Stephan

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:00:00 PM

Readers of this thread should be well aware that large scale Fudding is very profitable for people who want to drive the BTCD price down during the next 5 weeks and build their BTCD  positions in advance of the ICO.
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:01:45 PM

You are a loser because you talk like a loser! Complaining is not profitable business and its all you do and if you develop anything nobody will invest in complaining business! The future is about tolerance, listening, respecting, you dont even respect yourself by having a mask on your face that you use not to smell all the bullsh*t you talk about!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: