Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:54:00 PM

What conditions need to be met b4 unity starts producing dividends? Else what is the point to hodl unity?

First we need to finish the platform/framework level of SuperNET, which includes Iguana & Komodo. Then we can continue to develop the reference applications we are making, such as InstantDEX and Pangea. EasyDEX is almost there, so it could start generating some revenue for its asset holders.

Komodo is the thing to follow right now. You can sign up to our newsletter on komodoplatform.com website.

How long do you expect will it take?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 07:28:24 PM

What conditions need to be met b4 unity starts producing dividends? Else what is the point to hodl unity?

First we need to finish the platform/framework level of SuperNET, which includes Iguana & Komodo. Then we can continue to develop the reference applications we are making, such as InstantDEX and Pangea. EasyDEX is almost there, so it could start generating some revenue for its asset holders.

Komodo is the thing to follow right now. You can sign up to our newsletter on komodoplatform.com website.

That it starts to pay dividends? Impossible to say at this point. I'm sure we will be a lot wiser in a few months.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:06:16 PM

What conditions need to be met b4 unity starts producing dividends?

First we need to finish the platform/framework level of SuperNET, which includes Iguana & Komodo.

Two More Years®

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:20:49 PM

First we need to finish the platform/framework level of SuperNET, which includes Iguana & Komodo.

Two More Years®

iCEBREAKER i am glad you are ok. We havent seen you in this thread and due to the downturn in your fav alt and it being obsoleted by Zcash, we thought the worst.

Happy new year to you if we dont see you before then.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:26:20 AM

Two More Years®

iCEBREAKER i am glad you are ok. We havent seen you in this thread and due to the downturn in your fav alt and it being obsoleted by Zcash, we thought the worst.

Happy new year to you if we dont see you before then.

A blockchain is like a good wine. How older the better. I like a nice Bitcoin 2008 for example, the best year ever. You should open it tonight.  Grin

Happy New Year!
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

All these people like me with SuperNET assets in the NXT asset exchange, how can we get to komodo?
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:45:13 PM

Is this project still alive? I mean SuperNet itself. I see some news on Komodo, but what about SuperNet? I haven't been following it for a while but still have some SuperNet tokens (Unity). Are they gonna have any value or I can forget about them?

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:02:46 AM

Is this project still alive? I mean SuperNet itself. I see some news on Komodo, but what about SuperNet? I haven't been following it for a while but still have some SuperNet tokens (Unity). Are they gonna have any value or I can forget about them?

Better keep them- and keep watching, SuperNET and the project assets it owns will migrate to KMD zcash based sidechains.
Also, SuperNET holds hefty amounts of high potential other coins, such as IOTA, Stratis, HEAT,  WAVES and others.
lanangejagat

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:18:54 AM

waiting for another good news  Wink

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

oh well, there is another info: The SuperNET asset will receive revshares from fees generated by various processes in the SuperNET ecosystem.

The codebase being associated with SuperNET has been rebranded to 'Iguana' now, but it still is the same basic middleware architecture as the one it was when it started 2 1/2 years ago.
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 08:59:57 AM

None of the official SuperNET projects are being abandoned. However there are some projects that people believe to be from jl777, but they infact got their own independend team and are thus 3rd party projects. We are not going to speak on behaf of those projects.

We are going to migrate the SuperNET Nxt assets into their own independent assetchains (with a blockchain) using the Komodo and Iguana technology.

Quote from: jl777
Here's what we have already created using our assetchains:

./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=SUPERNET -ac_supply=816061
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=DEX -ac_supply=1000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=PANGEA -ac_supply=1000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=JUMBLR -ac_supply=1000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=BET -ac_supply=1000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=CRYPTO -ac_supply=1000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=HODL -ac_supply=10000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=SHARK -ac_supply=1400
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=BOTS -ac_supply=10000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=MGW -ac_supply=10000000

These are 1:1 issued to match the corresponding NXT Assets:

SuperNET, InstantDEX, Pangea, NXTprivacy, Privatebet, crypto777, jl777hodl, sharkfund0, NXTcoinsco and MGW

These are all zcash forks with on-demand block generation and dPoW enabled. When we get the MGW setup to use assetchain coins, there will be an automated process to convert between the assetchain coins and the NXT assets using MGW

InstantDEX includes EasyDEX, which is soon released. Pangea will be developed after InstantDEX.

SuperNET is the organization that is behind Iguana and Komodo. I recommend this article for more info regarding the overall situation: https://steemit.com/supernet/@komodoplatform/komodo-marketing-update-building-the-groundwork

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:10:55 PM

l8orre, KomodoPlatform, thank you for the answers! Is there any difference if I keep Unity on Poloniex or SuperNET asset in my NXT address? I mean upcoming migration and other changes.

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:21:13 PM

l8orre, KomodoPlatform, thank you for the answers! Is there any difference if I keep Unity on Poloniex or SuperNET asset in my NXT address? I mean upcoming migration and other changes.

I don't think it matters.

We will use MGW (multigateway) to import the asset into assetchains SUPERNET asset. Poloniex should/could do this to their SuperNET holdings (at least at some point).

We will have more info when the process is about to start.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:15:55 PM

I don't think it matters.

We will use MGW (multigateway) to import the asset into assetchains SUPERNET asset. Poloniex should/could do this to their SuperNET holdings (at least at some point).

We will have more info when the process is about to start.

Great to know everything is on track and developing.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:47:59 PM

Some news from KMD thread about SuperNET

yesterday, there was a request to create a new coin. So I took an hour out to make WIRELESS coin as an assetchain. I found a few undocumented steps in the new asssetchain creation process, so I fixed that.

just made KV assetchain, will be added to list of coins
it will have the smart function of Key Value storage
took 15 minutes from concept to notaries funded with KV coin so they can dPoW

but it has no smart functionality yet, that will be added as I can, in order to solve some DEX and PAX issues, I need a KV storage, so I figured might as well make a decentralized KV to help out.

KV storage is a low level way a lot of things that need a database do things
KV chain will be a decentralized KV storage that can be used by anything that uses the KV API

decentralized data storage is relatively important as it allows for long term state to be securely created and modified, it will mimic an append only database, so changing data will be supported.

There are 1 million KV coins and its value will reflect the value of decentralized KV storage. Of course, KV is dPoW'ed and supports zcash shielded transactions. Record size will be limited to 8192 bytes, but multiple records can be combined to create larger sized storage. txfee is standard bitcoin txfee model, and if the capacity becomes an issue, a fee market will develop.

In order to reward the long time SuperNET investors, I will be sharedropping 20% of KV coin to SuperNET coin holders. We will need to create a migration path from the SuperNET NXT asset to the SUPERNET assetchain first,but that is already in the works for the migration of the various NXT assets. Once that is done, then we can do a KV sharedrop. You must hold the SUPERNET coin (not NXT asset) to get the sharedrop as there is no way to directly sharedrop a KMD assetchain coin in NXT.

If you are interested to be a part of KV coin team, please contact me, I certainly wont have time to do much with KV coin (other than technical) and I think it has a relatively large possibility for usage due to the popularity of KV storage. KV coin bounties and even some KMD will be made available

KV coin is an example of how I see the komodo ecosystem developing. As coins such as KV get established and succeed, KMD will gain value as the underlying coin.

GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:19:35 AM

Moon soon Wink Grin

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:58:09 AM

Moon soon Wink Grin

Any particular reason you said this?
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:28:08 AM

Help me pls.
I created the gmc seed with the version 0.1.1 of iguana, but the new version does not have this coin. In which version is this seed available?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

Help me pls.
I created the gmc seed with the version 0.1.1 of iguana, but the new version does not have this coin. In which version is this seed available?

All coin as of 0.1.1 should be showing there to add as full mode. Did you go over to the multiwallet side of things?

You could install the 0.1.1 version again and get your coins to safety.

We haven't tested the multiwallet yet in public, we are only testing EasyDEX side with Komodo. The multiwallet will be added in some later release.

tclo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:53:22 PM

If you haven't already done so, be sure to request that KMD be added to Poloniex:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Here are some answers to the questions on the form:

What is the name of the coin? *
Komodo

What is the coin's symbol? *
KMD

Please link to the announcement page. *
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.3100

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
https://komodoplatform.com/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
https://kpx.io/

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange.
KMD is a new anonymous crypto currency, partly built off of Zcash architecture and there is a great deal of interest in this coin.  Also there will be arbitrage between KMD and BTCD, so Poloniex will get double the commissions/fees.

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
Delayed Proof of work (DPow) is very innovative.

Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: