Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
CrimsonPermanentAssurance

Activity: 155
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:21:48 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 05:38:26 AM by CrimsonPermanentAssurance

SuperNet have very good chance to become popular now. Its time to be a part of this community!

As someone who bought into the ICO, my view is this project has been a total waste of money. What was promised years ago was never delivered, and as I recently sold my Unity during an INCREDIBLY RARE market spike, I ended up with roughly 1/3 of what I paid in the ICO. Had I sold today, that would have been closer to 1/4, YEARS after the ICO. So, all said and done, I want to warn the new batch of people who blessedly bought my crappy asset at a drastically inflated price that it never went ANYWHERE in YEARS. The joke of a batch of lame dividends that ever were paid to me holding Unity in my NXT account are utterly worthless. After spending thousands on Unity, I received dividends that now show a total worth in my NXT account of less than 100 NXT. Awesome! Thanks for catching me in the trap of this madness, and it's great to finally be free of it. Following selling, I immediately made more gains with the measly BTC I took than I ever did holding this asset, which I ultimately sold for a terrible loss in the end. There's really no excuse that could possibly make a difference, in the future or now, no matter what happens to the price, and from the looks of it, it still seems it has never been clearly defined what Unity will bring anyone in the end. Good luck, and good riddance.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:23:55 AM

SuperNet have very good chance to become popular now. Its time to be a part of this community!

As someone who bought into the ICO, my view is this project has been a total waste of money. What was promised years ago was never delivered, and as I recently sold my Unity during an INCREDIBLY RARE market spike, I ended up with roughly 1/3 of what I paid in the ICO. Had I sold today, that would have been closer to 1/4. So, all said and done, I want to warn the new batch of people who bought my crappy asset that it never went ANYWHERE in YEARS. The joke of a batch of lame dividends that ever were paid to me holding Unity in my NXT account are utterly worthless. After spending thousands on Unity, I received dividends that now show a total worth in my NXT account of less than 100 NXT. Awesome! Thanks for catching me in the trap of this madness, and it's great to finally be free of it. Following selling, I immediately made more gains with the BTC I took than I ever did holding this asset which I ultimately sold for a terrible loss in the end. There's really no excuse that could possibly make a difference, in the future or now, no matter what happens to the price, and from the looks of it, it still seems it has never been clearly defined what Unity will bring anyone in the end. Good luck, and good riddance.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?
CrimsonPermanentAssurance

Activity: 155
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:30:47 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 05:37:29 AM by CrimsonPermanentAssurance

lol. Just being honest. I really do wish the best for anyone holding this, but the wait has been epically, absurdly and inexcusably ridiculous. From my perspective, I will leave you with a bit of completely true humor (but it was never funny at the time)...

BTC goes up, Supernet goes down.

BTC goes down, Supernet goes down.

NXT goes up, Supernet goes down.

NXT goes down, Supernet goes down.

NXT stays the same, Supernet goes down.

BTCD goes up, Supernet stays the same (except in an EXTREMELY rare instance, thankfully) for an incredibly quick spike that was caused by people mistakenly believing the rise in BTCD would be followed by Supernet. It's a miracle I was paying super-close attention at the same time and could finally make my exit.

BTCD goes down, Supernet goes down.

Supernet's trading volume is perpetually such a joke, it takes days for an order to go through that isn't punched through immediately (unless you are crazy-low-ball buying), probably the biggest reason you will soon feel trapped.

That's been my exact experience for years, with exceptions rarer than finding gold when flushing the toilet, so hopefully things get better for everyone else. See if you find your experience to be any better, but I doubt you will.
1Hakuba

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:21:29 AM

lol. Just being honest. I really do wish the best for anyone holding this, but the wait has been epically, absurdly and inexcusably ridiculous. From my perspective, I will leave you with a bit of completely true humor (but it was never funny at the time)...

BTCD goes up, Supernet stays the same (except in an EXTREMELY rare instance, thankfully) for an incredibly quick spike that was caused by people mistakenly believing the rise in BTCD would be followed by Supernet. It's a miracle I was paying super-close attention at the same time and could finally make my exit.

Supernet's trading volume is perpetually such a joke, it takes days for an order to go through that isn't punched through immediately (unless you are crazy-low-ball buying), probably the biggest reason you will soon feel trapped.

That's been my exact experience for years, with exceptions rarer than finding gold when flushing the toilet, so hopefully things get better for everyone else. See if you find your experience to be any better, but I doubt you will.
You might be right.  After looking at the chart for Unity, almost no real gains.  Seems weird seeing that there is such a small amount of coins, but apparently no interest...not even a good pump once in awhile.  I will hold a little longer to see if anything materializes, but not holding my breath.
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:47:55 AM

You might be right.  After looking at the chart for Unity, almost no real gains.  Seems weird seeing that there is such a small amount of coins, but apparently no interest...not even a good pump once in awhile.  I will hold a little longer to see if anything materializes, but not holding my breath.

You are not getting the full picture if you don't hang around our Slack or follow Komodo announcements/thread.

I will just say this: many projects die off but we are still here, and stronger than ever. SuperNET has also hired a lot of people during the past few months and the technology is ready for marketing.

There has been no marketing during the SuperNET history, and still very few people know about this. We are now starting our marketing engines in 2017, and right now we are representing our platform in BlockShow2017 in Munich.

We will also start sending a new SuperNET newsletter, and you can subscribe to that on supernet.org

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:36:54 AM

Hello,
...first i have to say: sorry for my bad english Wink

I red that unity holds round about 50T IOTAS,....what wil happen with this fund?

...if I take the actual OffTopicMarketprice ( 1TI ~ 25BTC)
it's ~1250BTC oder 1.500.000 $  Shocked

Will there be a payout for Unity-Coin holder ?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 11:00:37 AM

As someone who bought into the ICO, my view is this project has been a total waste of money. What was promised years ago was never delivered, and as I recently sold my Unity during an INCREDIBLY RARE market spike, I ended up with roughly 1/3 of what I paid in the ICO. Had I sold today, that would have been closer to 1/4, YEARS after the ICO. So, all said and done, I want to warn the new batch of people who blessedly bought my crappy asset at a drastically inflated price that it never went ANYWHERE in YEARS. The joke of a batch of lame dividends that ever were paid to me holding Unity in my NXT account are utterly worthless. After spending thousands on Unity, I received dividends that now show a total worth in my NXT account of less than 100 NXT. Awesome! Thanks for catching me in the trap of this madness, and it's great to finally be free of it. Following selling, I immediately made more gains with the measly BTC I took than I ever did holding this asset, which I ultimately sold for a terrible loss in the end. There's really no excuse that could possibly make a difference, in the future or now, no matter what happens to the price, and from the looks of it, it still seems it has never been clearly defined what Unity will bring anyone in the end. Good luck, and good riddance.

Years ago, myself and others tried to warn you this is exactly what would happen.  You should have mentioned the multiple warnings and how you choose to ignore the red flags.

Regardless, thanks for warning the noobs about the SuperNet, NXT, and Unity scams.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Hello,

I red that unity holds round about 50T IOTAS,....what wil happen with this fund?

They are working capital that ensure development for the years to come. Once our platform and the DAPPs start to generate profit we will pay dividends.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:14:57 PM

Years ago, myself and others tried to warn you this is exactly what would happen.  You should have mentioned the multiple warnings and how you choose to ignore the red flags.

Regardless, thanks for warning the noobs about the SuperNet, NXT, and Unity scams.

What your facts together, he is not complaining at all about NXT. Stop selling your agenda with massive FUD.
Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:54:37 PM

Hello,

They are working capital that ensure development for the years to come. Once our platform and the DAPPs start to generate profit we will pay dividends.

So JL777 is speculating with the ICO-Fund,...if he win everything is good but he is sitting on the provid,....if he lose the money with his deals the Unity-Investors loose their money because he couldn't pay the other devs for the next month Sad

..btw,....how will you handle the IOTA-Fund ? ....sell in little parts to sell the devs? .....can you post the bills from the devs?  ....how much will the devs earn?   ....can you post a  monthly report what every dev has programmed?

....JL777 have many Projects,..actuall Komodo, but the 1.500.000 Dollar are only in the Unity-Fund.....it schould be public that this money don't goes to other projects!
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:43:00 AM

Supernet invested into iota, if Supernet requires funding it will draw down on investments to be able to fund itself.

What is so hard to understand?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:52:58 AM

Hello,

So JL777 is speculating with the ICO-Fund,...if he win everything is good but he is sitting on the provid,....if he lose the money with his deals the Unity-Investors loose their money because he couldn't pay the other devs for the next month Sad

..btw,....how will you handle the IOTA-Fund ? ....sell in little parts to sell the devs? .....can you post the bills from the devs?  ....how much will the devs earn?   ....can you post a  monthly report what every dev has programmed?

....JL777 have many Projects,..actuall Komodo, but the 1.500.000 Dollar are only in the Unity-Fund.....it schould be public that this money don't goes to other projects!

Look, Jl777 is a very smart guy. I trust any investments that he picks. The fund was abysmally low at one point. He was able to pick it up. As a trader for quite some time, I believe many of his picks are spot on but require time. For example, HEAT is doing some interesting stuff. Supernet is such a large holder that we may see nice dividends when HEAT enables staking. IOTA was another great pic. Waves, strat, etc. The guy knows his stuff. Also, the teams komodo work speaks for itself. This team is all about hodl. In jl777 we trust.

Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:04:05 PM

Is there a list who get a salary and how much it is?

With this big funds we have more than enough money to hire a few devs to speed up the development.
algreen

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:16:03 PM

Good time to start more SupernNet promotion now, after BlockShow2017!
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

SuperNET has found a new ally! @MobileGoIco could be the bridge between crypto and gamers. SuperNET is following!

1Hakuba

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:49:32 AM

Can someone explain the benefits of buying Unity?  I've read a bit about it and "possible" dividends, but don't really know much else.  I like that there is a very low float, but trading with on Poloniex has been pretty flat.  However, there has been a little action recently and hoping for a good run, sustained gains.  Will there be any marketing soon?   
1Hakuba

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:52:33 AM

Can someone explain the benefits of buying Unity?  I've read a bit about it and "possible" dividends, but don't really know much else.  I like that there is a very low float, but trading with on Poloniex has been pretty flat.  However, there has been a little action recently and hoping for a good run, sustained gains.  Will there be any marketing soon?  
Also, read the post on MobileGo, how does that affect me as a Unity holder?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

Can someone explain the benefits of buying Unity?  I've read a bit about it and "possible" dividends, but don't really know much else.  I like that there is a very low float, but trading with on Poloniex has been pretty flat.  However, there has been a little action recently and hoping for a good run, sustained gains.  Will there be any marketing soon?  

SuperNET is an organization, and by buying UNITY you invest to the people in the organization. If you believe we can deliver our products and gain adoption then it can turn into a great investment as we will start to generate revenue.

It all comes down to whatever we succeed as an organization.

So what is SuperNET?

"A decentralized organization committed to develop an open source platform and blockchain based infrastructure for cryptocurrencies."

We are not a registered business nor a corporation. We are quite horizontally structured open source project with anonymous people behind it. We are building a lot of different products and brands on top of our platform, and SuperNET is the big parent organization behind those.

Our current main products are:
 - Komodo
 - Agama

Up and coming products are (not yet really talked about)
 - Jumblr coin anonymizer
 - Pangea poker
 - InstantDEX trading software

Marketing

Marketing is slowly starting. It's not so easy process as it's a big platform with a lot of potential future products. There's a lot of groundwork to be done.

We are having marketing discussions in the coming weeks and our team is coming up with a action plan. Our number one goal is to focus on developers as that's what will benefit us the most in the long run.

The development package we can offer crosses over with Komodo Platform, so very likely the same entity (SuperNET) will also market the Komodo Developer possibilities, such as assetchains and dPoW.

History

- SuperNET ICO
- 2 years of quiet development
- platform matures, launch of Komodo
- rapid team expansion, marketing efforts begin

During the past months the team has grown from few people to dozens of people. The stance SuperNET took over the years was that marketing dollar is a wasted dollar without any working product. Now we have working products and the marketing can begin.

So everyone who has been hodling SuperNET should hodl a while longer Smiley

MobileGo

As a SuperNET holder you want to have a good team with capital. The more capital, the more the team can do.

We are a platform that believes to a future of connected blockchains with many cryptocurrencies each with a niche. We are really happy to follow and help other cryptocurrency projects, and MobileGo is a very promising one.

If we find more opportunities for collaboration we will take it.

algreen

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:40:47 AM

SuperNET is an organization, and by buying UNITY you invest to the people in the organization. If you believe we can deliver our products and gain adoption then it can turn into a great investment as we will start to generate revenue.

It all comes down to whatever we succeed as an organization.

So what is SuperNET?

"A decentralized organization committed to develop an open source platform and blockchain based infrastructure for cryptocurrencies."

We are not a registered business nor a corporation. We are quite horizontally structured open source project with anonymous people behind it. We are building a lot of different products and brands on top of our platform, and SuperNET is the big parent organization behind those.

Our current main products are:
 - Komodo
 - Agama

Up and coming products are (not yet really talked about)
 - Jumblr coin anonymizer
 - Pangea poker
 - InstantDEX trading software

Marketing

Marketing is slowly starting. It's not so easy process as it's a big platform with a lot of potential future products. There's a lot of groundwork to be done.

We are having marketing discussions in the coming weeks and our team is coming up with a action plan. Our number one goal is to focus on developers as that's what will benefit us the most in the long run.

The development package we can offer crosses over with Komodo Platform, so very likely the same entity (SuperNET) will also market the Komodo Developer possibilities, such as assetchains and dPoW.

History

- SuperNET ICO
- 2 years of quiet development
- platform matures, launch of Komodo
- rapid team expansion, marketing efforts begin

During the past months the team has grown from few people to dozens of people. The stance SuperNET took over the years was that marketing dollar is a wasted dollar without any working product. Now we have working products and the marketing can begin.

So everyone who has been hodling SuperNET should hodl a while longer Smiley

MobileGo

As a SuperNET holder you want to have a good team with capital. The more capital, the more the team can do.

We are a platform that believes to a future of connected blockchains with many cryptocurrencies each with a niche. We are really happy to follow and help other cryptocurrency projects, and MobileGo is a very promising one.

If we find more opportunities for collaboration we will take it.

Good plans, Supernet & Komodo! Now we meed to spread the world about it and find new investors and community members.
fkod

Activity: 594
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:59:17 AM

UNITY making good moves while in a week. UNITY seems will be provide nice opportUNITY Smiley will be follow pullbacks for an find entry point.
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: