Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
pvnamk19

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:04:37 PM

Until recently UNITY trading volumes have been at the low end of the poloniex spectrum, so that is likely the reason it is being delisted. But I did not receive any notice and was blindsided by this too. With dividends being planned for this summer, not being listed on poloniex solves the issue of dividends to exchange held UNITY. Of course, losing the liquid poloniex market is not any good news.

However, I have no control over what poloniex does. All I can do is to continue completing the SuperNET roadmap.

Current plan is to migrate the NXT asset to the SUPERNET assetchain this summer and then commence monthly dividends. Right now I am concentrating on getting the native DEX completed as that is a key component to many other parts of SuperNET.

A native DEX implemented in the Agama wallet would enable trading of SUPERNET along with all the other supported coins.

What kind of dividends you will divide for investors? KMD or other useless assets to trade on your ISDN (I Still DEX Nothing) platform?
The simple solution is that you just admit to all investors "I am always cheating all investors!". That's all.
The plan was to convert the revenues in different coins into KMD and dividend out as KMD. Not sure why you consider KMD useless. Is a top 40 coin with almost 300,000 blocks useless? If so, I think there will be a lot of surprised people who are holding coins with less marketcap, volume and track record as KMD

One possibility is to dividend out in BTC, but with the current fee market, doing that would eat up a large percentage of the dividend. I wonder if you consider BTC useless too?
I don't mean KMD as an asset as your reading comprehension. TBH, I'm afraid that you will create another asset like REVs for Supernet investors.
To conclude, what is exactly your plan on this issue? We all will monitor that.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:13:13 PM

Until recently UNITY trading volumes have been at the low end of the poloniex spectrum, so that is likely the reason it is being delisted. But I did not receive any notice and was blindsided by this too. With dividends being planned for this summer, not being listed on poloniex solves the issue of dividends to exchange held UNITY. Of course, losing the liquid poloniex market is not any good news.

However, I have no control over what poloniex does. All I can do is to continue completing the SuperNET roadmap.

Current plan is to migrate the NXT asset to the SUPERNET assetchain this summer and then commence monthly dividends. Right now I am concentrating on getting the native DEX completed as that is a key component to many other parts of SuperNET.

A native DEX implemented in the Agama wallet would enable trading of SUPERNET along with all the other supported coins.

What kind of dividends you will divide for investors? KMD or other useless assets to trade on your ISDN (I Still DEX Nothing) platform?
The simple solution is that you just admit to all investors "I am always cheating all investors!". That's all.
The plan was to convert the revenues in different coins into KMD and dividend out as KMD. Not sure why you consider KMD useless. Is a top 40 coin with almost 300,000 blocks useless? If so, I think there will be a lot of surprised people who are holding coins with less marketcap, volume and track record as KMD

One possibility is to dividend out in BTC, but with the current fee market, doing that would eat up a large percentage of the dividend. I wonder if you consider BTC useless too?
I don't mean KMD as an asset as your reading comprehension. TBH, I'm afraid that you will create another asset like REVs for Supernet investors.
To conclude, what is exactly your plan on this issue? We all will monitor that.
I dont understand what "issue" you are asking about.

I have described the plan to issue dividends in KMD after the NXT SuperNET asset is migrated to the SUPERNET assetchain this summer. with polo delisting UNITY, all the SuperNET will be in the form of NXT asset prior to this migration, simplifying the process

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

Since the situation between SuperNET and Komodo Platform seems to be confusing to many, I draw a simple chart to illustrate this.

SuperNET = the asset of SuperNET organization that will pay dividends generated from the platform level and the DAPPS
Komodo Platform = an important piece of the SuperNET platform, it is the source for all the blockchains the platform uses.
 - Komodo coin is the insfrastructure coin of the SuperNET Platform
 - Komodo Currencies are generated using the Komodo Platform, and they are in-fact also using Iguna Core.
 - Komodo Smart Contracts are the next thing coming on the roadmap

SuperNET is finishing up Agama which has:
 - EasyDEX decentralized Shapeshift like coin exchange
 - Jumblr coin anonymizer for KMD and BTC
 - Multi-Coin wallet

Next is Pangea and InstantDEX

SuperNET needs Komodo Platform; and Komodo Platform needs SuperNET.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:19:28 PM

What is the problem to add UNITY to an other market?
AFAIK the Bittrex is good enought for UNITY.
Dev? Could you do it?
bittrex doesnt list dividend issuing coins

HEAT inwallet trading volumes of $30K USD per day shows that an in-wallet market will have sufficient volumes.

Heat traded on C-Cex, can you add Unity to C-Cex?
gri0

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:26:22 PM

What is the problem to add UNITY to an other market?
AFAIK the Bittrex is good enought for UNITY.
Dev? Could you do it?
bittrex doesnt list dividend issuing coins

HEAT inwallet trading volumes of $30K USD per day shows that an in-wallet market will have sufficient volumes.

Heat traded on C-Cex, can you add Unity to C-Cex?

Yes, C-Cex is also good temporary solution. Agama can wait, but for now we need to send out our UNITY from Polo to an other market place, because just hold it at a wallet is not the way.

br,
Grio.
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:04:48 PM

P.S. SuperNET will be trading in Agama later this year.

Tweet the info: https://twitter.com/SuperNETorg/status/854723360428785665

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:28:58 PM

This is not "all you can do".  You can offer to follow a community decision on whether or not to sell off the Unity assets and refund Unity investors.

Did James say that if Polo delists us that the project is dead and will refund everyone as part of the ICO terms? Did you buy it from ICO or recently to be part of the pump/dump cycle on Polo? This is a long term project that without certain investments made by James, would have run out of funds due to NXT. So be thankful and stop being a greedy/selfish person. Supernet will go on.

There is no need for a vote because i could probably get enough people to block it.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:20:23 AM

HEY WHAT HAPPEN YESERDAY, DEV HIT WITH BUS?!

THIS IS HORSE$HIT
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

THIS IS HORSE$HIT

All that happened was a Polo delisting UNITY. The project itself is doing better than ever.

The SuperNET is trading in NXT Asset Exchange: http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/nxt-asset-exchange/

This summer the asset will be moved from NXT blockchain to it's own SuperNET blockchain, after that it will be trading in Agama's native decentralized exchange.

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:44:45 AM

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:45:04 AM

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:43:10 PM

i like NOVA would trade there
better is CRYPTOPIA (but so far they have no NXT platform integrated)
another is ALCUREX ... very high speed EX

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
apenzl

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

UNITY

Here's how to withdraw
https://youtu.be/YGZq8R5ljMc

scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Bittrex would be best since it's where everyone goes to buy KMD
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 03:08:06 AM

SuperNET Team joined lootz on Core Radio to talk about Agama and Komodo. The guests were marketing manager Polycryptoblog, Agama GUI developer Satinder Grewal, and security expert ca333.

The discussion starts with a basic description of what Agama is capable of and what the terminology the application use mean. In essence, it is a multi-coin wallet with many built-in features and thus has a slight learning curve.

Eventually, the discussion moves to Komodo smart contracts and the difference between SuperNET approach versus Ethereum's approach to smart contracts. Later on, ca333 joins the discussion to shed some light to his achievements in BlockShow2017.

gri0

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:04:32 AM

Voting for UNITY added to C-Cex
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
There is only 5 days left before they add a new coin.
All you need is to vote or donate.

Rules: You can vote for adding coin to our exchange here by depositing BTC to it's address. We are adding 1 winner coin each 7 days. All BTC votes are taking into account after 1 confirmation and rechecked at the moment of voting round finish. BTC sent to voting address are non-refundable. Coin dev must provide block explorer, website or forum thread with wallet links including source code link (github preferrable). Please, make sure coin is compatible with our existing interfaces.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Unity (SuperNET) NXT asset (UNITY)   1Dssh5n686MSCkk6e8yXLxQT1DKrsANEKL

br,
Grio.
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 05:02:47 AM

Announcement
The revenue generated by the decentralized exchange layer will be allocated in the following way:

DEX Revenues (EasyDEX & InstantDEX)
- 50 % to DEX assetholders
- 15 % to JUMBLR asset (NXTprivacy in NXT)
- 15 % to BOTS asset (NXTcoinsco in NXT)
- 5 % to REVS asset
- 5 % to MGW asset (MGW in NXT)
- 5 % to operating costs
- 5% to faucets/promotions

yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:28:11 AM

THIS IS HORSE$HIT

All that happened was a Polo delisting UNITY. The project itself is doing better than ever.

The SuperNET is trading in NXT Asset Exchange: http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/nxt-asset-exchange/

This summer the asset will be moved from NXT blockchain to it's own SuperNET blockchain, after that it will be trading in Agama's native decentralized exchange.

I feel very sad because UNITY will be delisted from poloniex very soon, we have to trade in Bittrex in the future. Bittrex will be the main battlefield, not poloniex any more.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 05:54:43 AM

THIS IS HORSE$HIT

I feel very sad because UNITY will be delisted from poloniex very soon, we have to trade in Bittrex in the future. Bittrex will be the main battlefield, not poloniex any more.

UNITY won't be trading in bittrex as it will pay dividends and they won't list any asset that pays dividend.

We are trading in Nxt Asset Exchange, and afterwards it will be trading in Agama's native decentralized exchange. So it will be possible to buy & sell Unity even if it's not listed on any centralized exchange.

Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: