Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659757 times)
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:07:52 PM

Their "efforts" of decentralization are bullshit. If they really wanted to point hashpower away from Antpool, why were the first few batches set up to go to Antpool directly? Why did Kano from Kano CKPool say that when set up with any other pool than Antpool, S9 machines would send jibberish random code that would cause trouble in the system? At first, it seemed like you had no choice but to mine with Antpool until Kano fixed the issue.

If you really think they care about decentralization then you're kidding yourself.

Here's what's really happening: They already have hundreds of S9 machines set up in China - but not for their cloudmining service Hashnest, no. They have them set up for themselves, mining in the BW pool. BW pool is part of Bitmain just as Antpool is part of Bitmain, they use the different pools to disguise their true hashpower - and to disguise they have already started using S9s themselves. Haven't you noticed the ridiculous increase in BW hashpower of the past months?

That's just the most profitable thing for them to do. Right now, you can make a decent amount of coins with S9s so why sell them on? They're just waiting for the S7 market to crash so everyone invested loses their money. Once that happens and S9s aren't as profitable anymore, they will just transfer the already used machines to their cloud mining operation and offer them for full price to the customers - and they're none the wiser. It's a win-win for Bitmain: They get to use the machines in the juicy first few months and then sell them on for full price once they've became less profitable. And there's proof for them already selling on used S9 machines to customers. How would a brand new S9 appear to be used if it was just released? How? Obviously because it was used for mining already - just google for this issue or look on the forum, there's hard evidence for this happening right now.

Bitmain doesn't deliver brand new hardware anymore, they use it themselves first. All of the "batches" being released right now are just sub-par or faulty machines that had already been running in China for months. When you buy at Bitmain, you buy second hand. Getting a machine that actually works, doesn't overheat and delivers hashpower in the realm of what was promised is a fucking gamble.

Bitmain are just being greedy fucks at this point. They have the machines set up to mine for themselves but withhold them from customers who had previously funded all of their R&D by buying inferior S3, S5 or S7 machines. They're basically going the KnC/Bitfury way, happily taking your money as long as it suits their needs but also withholding any new technologies funded by your money as long as it's profitable for them.

Shame on Bitmain, what they're doing is basically a big scam.

logical conclusion, i wouldn't be surprised if this were 100% true. probably goes deeper than that, but sadly this is the most legit cloudmining scam out there. i see they still have the "luckyhash" raffle that was supposed to run for a limited time, they must be making a killing on that considering recent BTC prices, they offer S7  at the shop for $450 and raffle them for 1 BTC/$650~  , but yeah even the most honest company wouldnt resist using those S9s right now...very shameful if this is the case.

lechatelier

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:20:57 PM

I am very sad about this as well. I was looking for a legit cloud mining service for a very long time, and people directed me towards Bitmain/Hashnest - and it looked like the real deal. But the more I read up on peoples' issues with them and what Bitmain was currently doing, the more evident it became that Bitmain might not be the holy grail of cloud mining services after all.

Saddest part is, there aren't really any alternatives left. Out of all the existing cloud mining services, Bitmain seemed to be the one that could actually be legit.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:20:01 PM

yea , they do use hashnest as there dumping grounds, its been like that since the beggining of hashnest.  we just got to know when to buy and when to sell. there still btc to be made ,but u got to follow the market on a daily basis.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:32:50 PM

having withdraw issues even after 3 hours my small amount is pending  wtf?
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:49:58 PM

having withdraw issues even after 3 hours my small amount is pending  wtf?

ive been waiting for now 24 hours. Support replys like this :

>The withrawel is still Pending.

effect515

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 03:42:51 AM

I am very sad about this as well. I was looking for a legit cloud mining service for a very long time, and people directed me towards Bitmain/Hashnest - and it looked like the real deal. But the more I read up on peoples' issues with them and what Bitmain was currently doing, the more evident it became that Bitmain might not be the holy grail of cloud mining services after all.

Saddest part is, there aren't really any alternatives left. Out of all the existing cloud mining services, Bitmain seemed to be the one that could actually be legit.

There's genesis mining
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 04:45:17 AM

There's genesis mining

GM? Please read what has been posted about them here.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 06:04:40 AM

What has S9 hashes got to do with decentralizing? The chinese have already controlled half the mining market. Are there more sinister reasons for their statement?

In my opinion, it's actually a good statement. Antpool already controls like ~1/4 of the total network. Any S9's on the Hashnest market would only enlarge Antpool's share, since everything on Hashnest is pointed towards mining on Antpool.

So if they would incorporate S9's on Hashnest right now, they would be moving more towards centralizing rather than decentralizing. So shipping off S9's outside of Bitmain's influence, is a rather good thing when it comes to (de)centralizing  Smiley

Their "efforts" of decentralization are bullshit. If they really wanted to point hashpower away from Antpool, why were the first few batches set up to go to Antpool directly? Why did Kano from Kano CKPool say that when set up with any other pool than Antpool, S9 machines would send jibberish random code that would cause trouble in the system? At first, it seemed like you had no choice but to mine with Antpool until Kano fixed the issue.

If you really think they care about decentralization then you're kidding yourself.

Here's what's really happening: They already have hundreds of S9 machines set up in China - but not for their cloudmining service Hashnest, no. They have them set up for themselves, mining in the BW pool. BW pool is part of Bitmain just as Antpool is part of Bitmain, they use the different pools to disguise their true hashpower - and to disguise they have already started using S9s themselves. Haven't you noticed the ridiculous increase in BW hashpower of the past months?

That's just the most profitable thing for them to do. Right now, you can make a decent amount of coins with S9s so why sell them on? They're just waiting for the S7 market to crash so everyone invested loses their money. Once that happens and S9s aren't as profitable anymore, they will just transfer the already used machines to their cloud mining operation and offer them for full price to the customers - and they're none the wiser. It's a win-win for Bitmain: They get to use the machines in the juicy first few months and then sell them on for full price once they've became less profitable. And there's proof for them already selling on used S9 machines to customers. How would a brand new S9 appear to be used if it was just released? How? Obviously because it was used for mining already - just google for this issue or look on the forum, there's hard evidence for this happening right now.

Bitmain doesn't deliver brand new hardware anymore, they use it themselves first. All of the "batches" being released right now are just sub-par or faulty machines that had already been running in China for months. When you buy at Bitmain, you buy second hand. Getting a machine that actually works, doesn't overheat and delivers hashpower in the realm of what was promised is a fucking gamble.

Bitmain are just being greedy fucks at this point. They have the machines set up to mine for themselves but withhold them from customers who had previously funded all of their R&D by buying inferior S3, S5 or S7 machines. They're basically going the KnC/Bitfury way, happily taking your money as long as it suits their needs but also withholding any new technologies funded by your money as long as it's profitable for them.

Shame on Bitmain, what they're doing is basically a big scam.

logical conclusion, i wouldn't be surprised if this were 100% true. probably goes deeper than that, but sadly this is the most legit cloudmining scam out there. i see they still have the "luckyhash" raffle that was supposed to run for a limited time, they must be making a killing on that considering recent BTC prices, they offer S7  at the shop for $450 and raffle them for 1 BTC/$650~  , but yeah even the most honest company wouldnt resist using those S9s right now...very shameful if this is the case.

I am a little doubtful when the chinese are concerned with decentralising or subscribe to those ideological tenets.

With experience in Asian societies, i believe they are more interested in maximizing profits and their own self interest.

lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:05:10 AM

Hashnest Withrawel locked??  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes

Whats going on over there?
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:58:36 AM

Here's what's really happening: They already have hundreds of S9 machines set up in China - but not for their cloudmining service Hashnest, no. They have them set up for themselves, mining in the BW pool. BW pool is part of Bitmain just as Antpool is part of Bitmain, they use the different pools to disguise their true hashpower - and to disguise they have already started using S9s themselves. Haven't you noticed the ridiculous increase in BW hashpower over the past months?

The increase in BW's hashpower is far more likely due to their newest 14nm chip, rather than Bitmain 'secretly' mining on their pool.

And FYI, it has been suggested by multiple experts that F2 and BTCC pools are also connected to Bitmain in some way, possibly to further the disguise of how much of the market they really control.

"Suggested", "experts"  Smiley

'Multiple experts' can 'suggest' all they like. Not so long ago Craig Wright Craig Wrong claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto, and his claim was supported by former director of the bitcoin foundation Jon Matonis and bitcoin developer Gavin Andresen. Just saying...

I am a little doubtful when the chinese are concerned with decentralising or subscribe to those ideological tenets.

With experience in Asian societies, i believe they are more interested in maximizing profits and their own self interest.

Of course they are interested in profits and have self interest. It's a business in the first place. Besides the mining fees they take for themselves, they also mine for themselves. Hashnest never claimed otherwise.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:56:38 PM

why withdraw system is not sending ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:43:05 PM

waiting for my withdrawal, why are they pending? more than 24 hours now are you guys turned in to scam as well?

🖤😏
lechatelier

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 06:27:45 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 07:13:02 PM by lechatelier

Some people in the Bitmain forum claim to have trouble withdrawing funds, too. It seems a lot of people are having issues with this right now, waiting 36 hours and more without their transfer going through. Some have even waited for DAYS without their transfers going through and support is just saying "it needs more time". WTF??

Curiously, this only seems to occur when withdrawing substantial amounts of bitcoins (0.5+)

Why is Hashnest out of funds or withholding them?? Have they turned full scam mode?
biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 12:55:34 AM

Some people in the Bitmain forum claim to have trouble withdrawing funds, too. It seems a lot of people are having issues with this right now, waiting 36 hours and more without their transfer going through. Some have even waited for DAYS without their transfers going through and support is just saying "it needs more time". WTF??

Curiously, this only seems to occur when withdrawing substantial amounts of bitcoins (0.5+)

Why is Hashnest out of funds or withholding them?? Have they turned full scam mode?

The chances of Hashnest scamming is relatively low. Such incidents have happened before and Hashnest will send an email to explain or clarify the situation. I hope this issue gets resolved soon.

sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:41:17 AM

The chances of Hashnest scamming is relatively low. Such incidents have happened before and Hashnest will send an email to explain or clarify the situation. I hope this issue gets resolved soon.

Yeah, I think them having the backing and access to Bitmain really adds to their credibility. Sometimes transactions and bitcoin blocks take a while. Patience is really all there is to it.
ps_jb

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:10:40 AM

Some people in the Bitmain forum claim to have trouble withdrawing funds, too.

3 persons

It seems a lot of people are having issues with this right now, waiting 36 hours and more without their transfer going through.

3 persons

Some have even waited for DAYS

3 persons

Bulshit

Bulshit
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:36:12 AM

Ive been paid out yesterday.
hashnest got Bitmain providing the Coins and pay them out. This is clear in any fact.

They missed something out, or invested instead the balance holded, maybe. And after this an incoming early withrawel maybe needs more "time" because they generate and pay you out from the new coins they have mind. This could also be potentiional reverse Mining. Be aware of Hashnest, its better to order the Antminer s9 directly over Bitmain and Do it on yourself i think Wink

biggbox

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 10:27:23 AM

Some people in the Bitmain forum claim to have trouble withdrawing funds, too.

3 persons

It seems a lot of people are having issues with this right now, waiting 36 hours and more without their transfer going through.

3 persons

Some have even waited for DAYS

3 persons

Bulshit

Bulshit

Haha. Chill. Bitcoin adopters tends to be cynical and untrusting. The bitcoin community and industry needs an image revamp.

ps_jb

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:28:13 PM

Haha. Chill. Bitcoin adopters tends to be cynical and untrusting. The bitcoin community and industry needs an image revamp.

I'm training my Zen on posts/users like this Smiley

I totally understood their untrusting behavior - I remember myself being 14 years old, no patient, aggression etc. Also for these guys from Philippines/India/Whatever investing $100 is a huge deal.

So - peace to everyone! Let's see $2000 per BTC July 9th Smiley
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:59:30 PM

I'm training my Zen on posts/users like this Smiley

I totally understood their untrusting behavior - I remember myself being 14 years old, no patient, aggression etc. Also for these guys from Philippines/India/Whatever investing $100 is a huge deal.

So - peace to everyone! Let's see $2000 per BTC July 9th Smiley

Patience is the big thing. People are too quick to throw out the word scam. Fueled by fear of so many collapsed websites. But one thing to remember is Bitmain has been pretty good to the community.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: