Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-Mining Review  (Read 126840 times)
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:11:40 PM

mmm i've a couple of emails of my tickets but they are not actually a proof... i can post  a screenshot of my account http://www.sleeat.com/genesis.jpg

first part is the proof of my 5th/s
second part is the expected payout
third part is the current payout (4 cent per day lol)

i've no reason to lie (and i wish had no reason for say that they are scammers  Grin )

but actually this is the true.

i'm too lazy for find tickets history but in few words the close my 99% of my contracts because bitcoin was too low (210$)

i hope this help someone.

Have you contacted them for this issue there may be some issue in your account because some time back this happened and solved by them

i personally would like to see YOUR proof of still making good coin here bapp.
NOONE survived the difficulty rise at genesis, proof you did?
hashbought 6-7 months ago, is not even 30% roi and i doubt your getting much pay

yes i not getting huge but small amount i have around 600GHs

http://prntscr.com/azt091

this payout ..

ya dude, you have way different contracts then the original users there.
your contracts i assume are of the 0.00045 maintence fee?
most of us got older contracts and are all unpaying ;(
i actually have the same as you 600ghs and heres what mine payes ;\
sorry i dint believe you haha but heres my payouts

and that's ya 610gh/s ;(

so thats why noone recommends here man, all the old custys got SCREWED ;(

yes my account have 3 type of maintenance  fee

as i have old account but not that much old ..so ia m right now getting ..but not sure till how much time it will survive ..

ya see my contracts are old maintence is more than double ;\
so dumb, since i never hit 40% roi even ;\
0.0015 per GH/s  is my maintence fee
ouch ;;(
idk, i stopped putting money there, but put it in hashnest, now i have over 20th there and genesis couldnt touch those kinda payouts lmao
plus if i need money i just sell some hash, spend my btc Wink
ill never go back to genesis myself, plain and simple

not sure about hashnest ..when i try to buy it show sold out ..or minim one Ths need to buy ..can't buy small ones ..if that possible

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 04:14:35 PM

mmm i've a couple of emails of my tickets but they are not actually a proof... i can post  a screenshot of my account http://www.sleeat.com/genesis.jpg

first part is the proof of my 5th/s
second part is the expected payout
third part is the current payout (4 cent per day lol)

i've no reason to lie (and i wish had no reason for say that they are scammers  Grin )

but actually this is the true.

i'm too lazy for find tickets history but in few words the close my 99% of my contracts because bitcoin was too low (210$)

i hope this help someone.

Have you contacted them for this issue there may be some issue in your account because some time back this happened and solved by them

i personally would like to see YOUR proof of still making good coin here bapp.
NOONE survived the difficulty rise at genesis, proof you did?
hashbought 6-7 months ago, is not even 30% roi and i doubt your getting much pay

yes i not getting huge but small amount i have around 600GHs

http://prntscr.com/azt091

this payout ..

ya dude, you have way different contracts then the original users there.
your contracts i assume are of the 0.00045 maintence fee?
most of us got older contracts and are all unpaying ;(
i actually have the same as you 600ghs and heres what mine payes ;\
sorry i dint believe you haha but heres my payouts

and that's ya 610gh/s ;(

so thats why noone recommends here man, all the old custys got SCREWED ;(

yes my account have 3 type of maintenance  fee

as i have old account but not that much old ..so ia m right now getting ..but not sure till how much time it will survive ..

ya see my contracts are old maintence is more than double ;\
so dumb, since i never hit 40% roi even ;\
0.0015 per GH/s  is my maintence fee
ouch ;;(
idk, i stopped putting money there, but put it in hashnest, now i have over 20th there and genesis couldnt touch those kinda payouts lmao
plus if i need money i just sell some hash, spend my btc Wink
ill never go back to genesis myself, plain and simple

not sure about hashnest ..when i try to buy it show sold out ..or minim one Ths need to buy ..can't buy small ones ..if that possible

haha your doing it wrong brosif Wink
as a matter of fact the mininum at genesis is 10gh/s where hashnest is ONE. 22k shatoshi a piece, and you can buy one at at time or 20th/s Wink
also nice is you can reinvest, as for me each block i hit buys like 6 free gh/s Wink and a block every hour. reinvest city Wink genesis, you have to save you payouts then re-buy ;(

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:31:55 AM

This is my Genesis Mining payment overview and mining settings :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doRAF2c-Rrk

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:51:05 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 02:11:42 AM by CjMapope

whaaa?  how have you earned over 3k from 9th/s SHA?  or am i reading that wrong?

i just checked and 10th/s costs 2400? and that's now?

you played it right there man, idk i gave up, nothing but loss there

where will their new miners come from i wonder now that spoondoolies is out of business ?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
QuestionQuest

Activity: 263
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:59:55 PM

whaaa?  how have you earned over 3k from 9th/s SHA?  or am i reading that wrong?

where will their new miners come from i wonder now that spoondoolies is out of business ?

Well, I invest in Scrypt since some weeks.
SHA256 is almost done on mining farms (for now, lets await next ASIC´s / 14-16nm chips).

Compare it in here:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/#/contracts

It does not matter if sha256, scrypt, ethereum, x11 or whatever. Payback and ROI are important to all of us.
The payback period with Genesis (ETH) is about 339 days (on a 12 month contract).
365 = 12 month => 26 days of winnings , BUT at the end the per day income will be reduced a lot.
The payback with Genesis (BTC) is 428 days on the lifetime contract, but --- will it reach this point? Nobody will know.

On Hashflare or Hashocean ... well ... I dont want to say that they are ponzi, scam or whatever --- but --- with Genesis Mining you wont get big earnings, but they are not hiding themself.
They are showing a lot internal things. You know where are the datacenters. And for big customers its even possible to visit.

Loosing or winning more is always possible in this contract. But this is chart luck Wink
The average and now is telling very small earnings, but seems to be stable.

For myself I decided not to invest in Genesis.
I have my own small farm (hardware) and I invested some small change in some risky things. (about USD 100,-)
If I loose it - nuts Smiley
If I dont loose it - fun - and I will report somewhere in here Smiley

### S9 13.5/14T (RIP) ### DragonMint 16T (DEVIL) --> Bitmain and Innosilicon (HAIL TO!) ###
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:12:10 PM

SHA256 is almost done on mining farms (for now, lets await next ASIC´s / 14-16nm chips).

Compare it in here:

It does not matter if sha256, scrypt, ethereum, x11 or whatever. Payback and ROI are important to all of us.
The payback period with Genesis (ETH) is about 339 days (on a 12 month contract).
365 = 12 month => 26 days of winnings , BUT at the end the per day income will be reduced a lot.
The payback with Genesis (BTC) is 428 days on the lifetime contract, but --- will it reach this point? Nobody will know.

On Hashflare or Hashocean ... well ... I dont want to say that they are ponzi, scam or whatever --- but --- with Genesis Mining you wont get big earnings, but they are not hiding themself.
They are showing a lot internal things. You know where are the datacenters. And for big customers its even possible to visit.

Loosing or winning more is always possible in this contract. But this is chart luck Wink

I have my own small farm (hardware) and I invested some small change in some risky things. (about USD 100,-)

There s no way one can make money with Genesis. 339 days ETH on a 12 month contract, which is their best ROI offer BTW, that would be the case if there would not be this small thing called mining difficulty. There s NO FUCKING WAY ANYONE CAN MAKE money on that.

BTW, where do u invest into scrypt? There s no legit scrypt cloud provider I know of.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 05:16:06 PM

Compare it in here:

There s no way one can make money with Genesis. 339 days ETH on a 12 month contract, which is their best ROI offer BTW, that would be the case if there would not be this small thing called mining difficulty. There s NO FUCKING WAY ANYONE CAN MAKE money on that.

BTW, where do u invest into scrypt? There s no legit scrypt cloud provider I know of.

agreed!   and the only place i know has scrypt is no chance or ROI, and that's zeushash rebranded  OXBTC
they sell scrypt cloud hashing, but it's expensive and simple math says zero roi ;p
ya i took a chance with genesis, they seemed like a good company, looks like noobs this year doing the same ;(
and as far as "cloud mining is risky"  um ok, havent lost  penny except with genesis lol nothing but in the green everywhere else,
 as i was able to upgrade my contracts as difficulty rose, unlike genesis, you just watch your investment dwindle there lol

QuestionQuest

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:04:46 PM

Compare it in here:

Like I said: I will report after I got scammed...
or maybe first not, if more tests are necessary and there is no scam (for now) Wink

### S9 13.5/14T (RIP) ### DragonMint 16T (DEVIL) --> Bitmain and Innosilicon (HAIL TO!) ###
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:08:11 PM

whaaa?  how have you earned over 3k from 9th/s SHA?  or am i reading that wrong?

Compare it in here:

or maybe first not, if more tests are necessary and there is no scam (for now) Wink

Well at least you know you will lose your money. Most people buy hash at Genesis Mining thinking they will make thousands of dollars profit Wink.
But yes let's see your report when you got soms statistics Wink

QuestionQuest

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:32:28 PM

whaaa?  how have you earned over 3k from 9th/s SHA?  or am i reading that wrong?

Compare it in here:

Well at least you know you will lose your money. Most people buy hash at Genesis Mining thinking they will make thousands of dollars profit Wink.

Ofc - we all get rich  Roll Eyes ... but not with mining-farms or gambling - thats to have fun Grin
I will report some "gambling" results soon - will take around 60-90 days - Wink

CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:55:19 PM

Compare it in here:

Ofc - we all get rich  Roll Eyes ... but not with mining-farms or gambling - thats to have fun Grin

o wait. you gave away your "scrypt" mining when you said 60-90 days gambling.
your using hashocean lol.   only "scrypt" miner with that roi
that's what crazyivan said about "legit scrypt miners" haha
those guys pay sure, but prob laundering with your money, have fun on that Grin

QuestionQuest

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:31:24 PM

Compare it in here:

Not Hashocean.
Im in it with 20 kh + those 15 kh ... (around USD 7,-)@HashOcean and I dont accumulated before I got my USD 7,- back  Tongue
Now its winning and it can crash. Never lost anything, but never would put in USD 100 on them.
I like gambling - not killing myself  Cool
But -no- I dont mean them.

CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:19:37 AM

Compare it in here:

Not Hashocean.
Im in it with 20 kh + those 15 kh ... (around USD 7,-)@HashOcean and I dont accumulated before I got my USD 7,- back  Tongue
Now its winning and it can crash. Never lost anything, but never would put in USD 100 on them.
I like gambling - not killing myself  Cool
But -no- I dont mean them.

Cool

nethack

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:52:52 AM

my advise stay away from genesis! Angry
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:05:12 AM

My advice is to stay away from Genesis Mining as well.

I invested in their smallest hashrate package, and have not yet made 20% of my ROI back. And it's been a several months at least.

Also keep in mind with the coming halving, probably not a good idea to get into the mining competition right now.
QuestionQuest

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:22:05 AM

My advice is to stay away from Genesis Mining as well.

I invested in their smallest hashrate package, and have not yet made 20% of my ROI back. And it's been a several months at least.

Also keep in mind with the coming halving, probably not a good idea to get into the mining competition right now.

Halfing will have not a bad effect for mining.
Coins left will add some value and price will go up.
Maybe your 20% ROI will be 30% after Halfing.

Dangerous for mining (always) is a full crash on crypto or law changes.
Dangerous for sha256(d)-mining (at the moment) is the next asic-chips @16nm / 14nm / maybe 10nm or 12nm

A new hardware will overtake the market like Bitmain did before with the 28nm one.
Bitfury is ready with it, but there is nothing for the public out yet (or buy a datacenter container) Tongue
Dont be afraid about Halfening - be afraid about new mainstream asic's @mining farms

omodz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:58:33 PM

Genisis-mining lets you share your mining power is what I like the most about it.A honest review
I was thinking about starting with them. Now I think it would be better to wait and let's see what is going to happen with BTC. Thanks a lot for your helpful information.

kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:45:09 PM

Genisis-mining lets you share your mining power is what I like the most about it.A honest review
I was thinking about starting with them. Now I think it would be better to wait and let's see what is going to happen with BTC. Thanks a lot for your helpful information.

This is good decision. I would not recommend Genesis-mining as there is number of review and proove that you will never receive your investment back. Mining is going too fast forward and once you purchase contract you just need to sit and wait ...  and wait.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:49:07 PM

It all comes down to ROI. I ve been asking this question on each and every GM thread: SHOW ME ONE SINGLE PERSON who has reached ROI and show me verifiable data about that ROI. I was not able to find a single one. Still searching and they still manage to sell their useless service to poor unsuspecting noobs.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 08:58:58 PM

It all comes down to ROI. I ve been asking this question on each and every GM thread: SHOW ME ONE SINGLE PERSON who has reached ROI and show me verifiable data about that ROI. I was not able to find a single one. Still searching and they still manage to sell their useless service to poor unsuspecting noobs.

AGREED. i also have never found a person who has ROI'd there ;\   it amazes me the blatant BS they can spit and not be shut down by the SEC.
"world's largest hashpower provider"   BS. they don't even have their own pool, and WONT SAY EXACTLY HOW MUCH HASH THEY EVEN HAVE
"most transparent"   really?  like REALLY?   -no public BTC address, no pool addresses, no verified hashpower , best friends with gaw-fucker.
"100,000 users." doubt it, but let's say sure, but how many are active? self-referred noobs?  ripped off angry customers?

genesis is a joke, all i can do is pray they run out of scam money soon to continue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: