Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:17:42 AM

Coinwarz says the X1 currently makes $1.56 USD a day. It's going to be a while before he'll make an ROI, like never.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trademan1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:32:44 AM

I have asked politely on 3 separate occasions for Minersource to swap my order of 2 x X-1s for equivalent value stock due to the fact that the X-1s being shipped now are "NOT AS DESCRIBED" at purchase time, ie are not a fully working unit with LCD etc. Therefore, 100% legally acceptable for buyer to request refund.

Minersource are dodging the email requests for a 100% completely legal request for refund/store credit with the same lack of professional courtesy that it looks like BA are.
As in my emails to these semi professionals who are trying their best to run a business, I have agreed that they appear to have been shafted by BA just like everyone else, but their attitude is exactly the same as BA in as far as not showing that they accept their legal responsibility to look after customers who have already paid in full and just want to receive what has already been paid for, or at least equivalent merchandise to the same value.

Minersource must think that just because the buyer / customer is in Australia, their company is not able to be held fully legally responsible to fulfil that customers request of refund. Ive got some very bad news for Minersource,  YES YOU ARE. Sorry, I did give them 3 separate email opportunities to sort out my situation by simply swapping my 2 x X-1 orders for other goods which they state you have in stock so no out of pocket expenses should be incurred, but they chose 3 times to deny my legal right for compensation.

And for all you Minersource fans out there, don't bother trying in any way to say that these guys look after the customers, all I can say that in my case, THEY DEFINATELY HAVE NOT.

I fully appreciate and understand that Minersource are a reseller of BA and therefore the delays etc were out of Minersource control and caused by BA. However I bought from Minersource, therefore my buying contract lies with Minersource and they are fully responsible to provide products as per contracts to the buyers, or at least provide equivalent goods.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:48:04 PM

So is this an X1 or is buddy just getting a "compensation" PSU?
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:16:54 AM

So much for the one direct customer who has actually been shipped something other than a PSU. Better luck next lifetime dude.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:49:49 AM

BTC20 or $12,440 USD per X3 is non-existent for us and now we get shipped obsolete garbage (maybe).

I wouldn't pay $5200 USD for a 2Th/s X3, go fuck yourselves. 
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:02:23 PM

So basically, they took forever to ship, and when they did ship (a couple of X-1's), the product does not work as intended, has a ton of hw errors, and is a total fail.  Basically they spent all this time to deliver a "superior" product, but ended up producing a lemon.  Does that about sum it up?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
CripLib

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:19:19 PM

(OT)

Excuse me, thomas_s, we are unsuccessfully trying to speak to you and your partner, DyslexicZombei, can you please reply us here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626715.0;all (DyslexicZombei's Darkcoin MasterNode Services).

Thank you.

I can vouch for these guys.  They are legit.

Awesome, thanks Ozziecoin. I was going to PM you on Reddit later, but you saved me the time.  Cheesy

thomas_s. will be along later to state his involvement with this new project when he wakes up. Otoh will stop by later as well.
I've been up for a while just have been a bit busy I'll be able to do any administration things needed.

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:47:32 PM

So much for the one direct customer who has actually been shipped something other than a PSU. Better luck next lifetime dude.

gfy Angry

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:37:59 PM

So basically, they took forever to ship, and when they did ship (a couple of X-1's), the product does not work as intended, has a ton of hw errors, and is a total fail.  Basically they spent all this time to deliver a "superior" product, but ended up producing a lemon.  Does that about sum it up?
Yep, that's right. But the lemon won't explode!  Wink

No, but warms up and does not work. I changed the speed to 1000Mhz and HW error is now 28%. It is worse. I think taht we need update the software, but I don't know how it's done.

Regrads.
Antuam

sounds like a bad minion chip

I don't think this is an isolated incident, I have read many times where the thing will not run for more than a few hours, what happened to all the testing BA was supposed to do to ensure that they run?  Guess the 5 days of free hosting was another lie.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:15:52 PM

They claim they're going to complete shipping by the end of the month? Fuck these liers and their scam company!

Only 1 report of a direct custimer being shipped an X1 and it been sized by his country's customs.

The only thing this company is shipping is a bad joke.
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:24:01 AM

Seems like my miners are on their way. Just got tracking info from BA which seems to have been on its way since the 12th.. and is now in my country.

Sadly they didnt get my updated address. This means that DHL has been trying to deliver the package for the last 2 days.. just not where I live any longer.

Anyways, should hopefully get them tomorrow.

What is your order number from BA?

early 120's

So from the other persons order number they are between 120 and 207 (My order number)  at the moment getting all the orders out before the End of this month may be a little impossible. As all orders are not X1's and people would really not buy more than 1-2 X1's (or they would buy an X3) maybe under 50 X1's have gone out (estimate which may be quite wrong)

miss a target date?  that would never happen.  their dates would be more accurate if they used a random number generator.

I cannot recall a single date they've hit.  not one.  

it's been an endless serious of what I've come to call 'stringalong dates', which are dates that look to me like they're designed to simply string people along, avert any action through legal channels and/or consumer groups, and then kick the can down the road again.  

I am imagining uproarious laughter in the boardroom as they laugh at how they've managed to string people along on a going on 5 month delay with a series of dates that were missed and a promise of price matching that was broken.  

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:08:30 PM

Seems like my miners are on their way. Just got tracking info from BA which seems to have been on its way since the 12th.. and is now in my country.

Sadly they didnt get my updated address. This means that DHL has been trying to deliver the package for the last 2 days.. just not where I live any longer.

early 120's

So from the other persons order number they are between 120 and 207 (My order number)  at the moment getting all the orders out before the End of this month may be a little impossible. As all orders are not X1's and people would really not buy more than 1-2 X1's (or they would buy an X3) maybe under 50 X1's have gone out (estimate which may be quite wrong)

miss a target date?  that would never happen.  their dates would be more accurate if they used a random number generator.

it's been an endless serious of what I've come to call 'stringalong dates', which are dates that look to me like they're designed to simply string people along, avert any action through legal channels and/or consumer groups, and then kick the can down the road again.  

I am imagining uproarious laughter in the boardroom as they laugh at how they've managed to string people along on a going on 5 month delay with a series of dates that were missed and a promise of price matching that was broken.  

Not to shoot you down my friend, but the very first Thursday update they said they would make actually did come out on Thursday...albeit every one after that was late or missing...

In all honesty, yes they have not done a single thing right or to specifications.  Whatever people built this are ignorant assholes who are mining with these things right now to make back some of the inevitable loss they know they will have.  They have cost people millions, and could care less, instead to go silent and leave people hanging.  Even BFL has better integrity than that.  Way to go BA, you have successfully lowered yourself lower than the biggest scum in bitcoin mining today.  Hope you go under.

Pentax

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:02:18 PM

early 120's

Not to shoot you down my friend, but the very first Thursday update they said they would make actually did come out on Thursday...albeit every one after that was late or missing...

In all honesty, yes they have not done a single thing right or to specifications.  Whatever people built this are ignorant assholes who are mining with these things right now to make back some of the inevitable loss they know they will have.  They have cost people millions, and could care less, instead to go silent and leave people hanging.  Even BFL has better integrity than that.  Way to go BA, you have successfully lowered yourself lower than the biggest scum in bitcoin mining today.  Hope you go under.

It's all good.  I'm glad they did manage to send out a production update on time, although I was more referring to promised ship dates.

From what I remember those dates looked like this:

End of February.  Then May 1. 

Then it was Minions on May X, shipping will commence the next day, remember that one?  That was my personal favorite.

Now the most current goal seems to be everything out the door by end of July.

To me it looks like they'll say anything to keep the flood of refunds at bay and the wolves from the door, regardless of whether or not they have any realistic possibility of meeting those dates.  Just a little longer, just a little longer, just a little longer.  Really, THIS TIME it's just a little longer......
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:15:41 PM

early 120's

It's all good.  I'm glad they did manage to send out a production update on time, although I was more referring to promised ship dates.

From what I remember those dates looked like this:

End of February.  Then May 1. 

Then it was Minions on May X, shipping will commence the next day, remember that one?  That was my personal favorite.

Now the most current goal seems to be everything out the door by end of July.

To me it looks like they'll say anything to keep the flood of refunds at bay and the wolves from the door, regardless of whether or not they have any realistic possibility of meeting those dates.  Just a little longer, just a little longer, just a little longer.  Really, THIS TIME it's just a little longer......

I am glad you could see I was joking there, I just reread my post, and it wasn't as apparent as I thought it would come across as.  Smiley

I agree, I think when they said that they would ship chips next day after receiving chips, and then X-3's within 3 days and X-1's within 4 or 5 days, I almost fell out of my chair from laughing at the incompetence/narcissism!  I even called them out and even offered to bet David that it would never happen, guess we should have taken his refusal to bet as a clear sign that it was all BS.

Speaking of...where is that BFL BA scumbag JoshDavid?  Haven't seen him around to "soothe" the masses in awhile.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:39:00 PM

david105396 even doesn't answer on ecointalk. No responses and updates from BA now for 10 days.
He's probably mad that his personal X-1 doesn't perform well.

He can join everyone else who seems to have gotten one.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:29:55 PM

david105396 even doesn't answer on ecointalk. No responses and updates from BA now for 10 days.

Interesting. Guess you haven't really been reading the forum.

I guess you really haven't been shipping.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:35:11 PM

Interesting. Guess you haven't really been reading the forum.

I guess you really haven't been shipping.

I can help you out David if you aren't seeing all of the complaints over on, "the forum"?  Would you like me to post some of the ones that stand out over here?  I just looked through the most recent page, and I would say that at least 75% of the posts are cursing your companies name and are hating their guts.  While the other 25% are things like. "+1" or "yea".  Sounds like things are going real smoothly.  Also not X-3 STILL!  That backplane sure worked out didn't it?  Oh what?  It did work and they are all currently running in house...who woulda thought?

Pentax

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:10:11 AM

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:11:32 AM

My most recent BTC transaction was confirmed by a KnCMiner 20nm ASIC.
Pentax

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:14:47 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: