Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:07:31 PM

Would you please now go away?  You are not our customer, you have no business here.

No I will not.  Future people need to know of your insolence.

Again, I have yet to be pointed to anywhere I have lied or spread falsities about you.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:10:56 PM

Would you please now go away?  You are not our customer, you have no business here.

No I will not.  Future people need to know of your insolence.

Again, I have yet to be pointed to anywhere I have lied or spread falsities about you.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:20:52 PM

Well? I'm waiting... where are the refunds? According to you, refunds in fiat start when delivery is under way, which, again according to you, is now. Where's the money?

Please let me know your order number and email address via PM so I can look into your case.

I would recommend you not give this information over, as he will  probably unissue your refund and might ship you a miner instead.  Or he could just keep your money and miner.  They are sneaky like that.

I got a fun game!  Why don't you give us your btc payment address so we can see how many sales you have had coming in in the last 4 months, I bet its pretty close to zero!  If your chip is so efficient and good, where are all your sales?

Also, shipping a miner to your reseller and one to your lacky David doesn't constitute shipping.  People didn't pay for chips, they paid for miners that you promised and under delivered.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:22:07 PM

Oh please, I have hawked AsicMiner and Bitmaintech in the last 2 hours on this thread.  Do you honestly believe they are paying me to go after you?  Why would they?  They ship quality products from in stock, and guess what, not a single of their units have ever exploded.  Guess those high quality parts are pretty easy to come by.

I'm sorry, but AM isn't shipping any product right now except for chips. (yes I know they will in the future)

I did not say there that they are currently shipping products.  So you have nothing to be sorry about. Smiley

Oh and since your here you reminded me, BlackArrow, Spondoolies is also shipping products, thats another good company who I would gladly buy from.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:46:38 PM

BLACK ARROW LIMITED - List of Documents

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716310.0
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:55:20 PM

I'm sorry but i find it hard to sit back and let this go by . Months ago you stated outrite that you would basically punish anyone who didn't suck up and kiss your ass with NO compensation and or place there order to the back of the line . Now you want someone to identify there order to you lol. Even if you have good intentions of just cherry picking that order out to get them out of here why should they trust that and i would hope that they same as me want EVERYONE to get there order making you ship what you stated not cherry pick to make your issues go away.

exactly.  they use people not providing an order number as basis for saying they must not be a customer.  I've seen the same thing on their forum.

Anyone remember this?:

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________
Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $1.99/GH/s, miners from $2.97/GH/s
February 21, 2014, 04:59:52 AM
Reply with quote  #2660
Who wants to hear a funny story?
So, I PMed blackarrow on ecointalk asking him if he could please address my questions in this thread when he posts his weekly update:
http://ecointalk.net/topic/523-question-for-blackarrow-to-answer/

Instead, he asks for my order number. He asked me previously when he refused to answer my questions because he wanted to confirm that I was indeed a customer. So I gave him my order number to prove I'm a paying customer and for him to address my questions. Instead, the next PM I receive from him says he's cancelling my order. Never did I once ask him to cancel my order. And he still hasn't been back online to see my PMs telling him not to cancel my order and that all I wanted was answers.
And now bobsag3 has been ignoring my PMs all day as well.

Funny story, huh?

Edit : Blackarrow finally got back to me and said my order won't be cancelled.javascript:void(0);
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

Edit:  FTR I am a customer of these people unfortunately and am not being paid by anyone, although I doubt anyone bought that silliness anyhow.  All I want is my money back, like everyone else, and stated that in a PM to BlackArrow well before they put that post up.  
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:08:59 PM

Now what about the refunds? Where's the money BA?

If you have purchased from us, your money are here: http://www.globalfoundries.com/

What's that arrogant reply supposed to mean?!

We want our refunds. Period
Pentax

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:50:08 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 01:12:50 AM by Pentax

Dear Customers,

We apologize for the lack of updates during the last few weeks; We have been very busy working with the factories to get your long awaited miner.

As you well know we have been shipping X1s for almost a month. In the last few days we began shipping X3s alongside X1s. We still have days until we finish all the queue.

During the last week we have fixed few issues with our products:
 1. We found that Onsemi has given us wrong information regarding a controller; They have told us that NCP5392P is exactly the same as NCP5392E with only one pin difference (that we were not using). As they were in shortage of NCP5392P they sold us NCP5392E. However, after assembly we have found out that this controller fed wrong PWM to the mosfets shutting down the low side mosfet when it shouldn't. This resulted 5% of the mosfets burned and all miners were using 20-30% more power.
  We are currently looking into how to correct the PWM of NCP5392E and will contact customers who have received boards with this controller in order to provide them with a fix. We have begun to rework thousands of boards in order to replace NCP5392E with NCP5392P.
 2. During transportation hashboards were able to exit their slot therefore we needed to find a solution to fix this.

For these reasons we were unable to enter mass production for X3 last week.

We are happy to report that we have overcome all obstacles and we are now shipping X3s as well.

Regarding this thread, we always welcome constructive feedback. However, as we finally went full throttle into shipping at least one competitor is trying to keep away customers from us: Individuals on this forum which are not even our customers (Eg. Pentax, DebitMe, and few others) are probably being paid to spend their full time here to flood this thread with misleading information. For this reason we have decided to delete such posts.

We will post pictures in few minutes.

do you have any plan for X2?

"at least one competitor is trying to keep away customers from us: Individuals on this forum which are not even our customers (Eg. Pentax, DebitMe, and few others) are probably being paid to spend their full time here to flood this thread with misleading information."

Bull-oney.  

I would suggest that you might be "projecting" BlackArrow.  In case you are unfamiliar with this concept here is a definition for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude......"

Replace the word 'rude' in the paragraph above with "misleading" and you might get a better picture of what I'm saying could be the case here.

I am, unfortunately, a customer of Black Arrow.  BA is making similar statements on their forum whereby anyone that makes a post that may not be all that flattering is apparently a paid shill.  They ask for order numbers and when they don't get them that is apparently their basis for assuming that person is not a customer.  More like those people are not foolish enough to open themselves to potential punitive actions, as others have pointed out already.

I wish it were not the case that I was a customer also, trust me on that, BlackArrow.   And I am being paid by no-one, which I have already stated to you in a PM when you made this same ridiculous accusation.   I also clearly stated via PM that all I wanted was a refund, as promised some time ago at this point.  There is no other motivation whatsoever.

Let's revisit some of your statements to see who may be misleading customers, as you are apparently accusing me of this.  These are your statements, let's remember, which I have attempted to post as accurately as I can by just pasting them in, so you do not accuse me of "flood(ing) this thread with misleading information".  If there is an error, feel free to correct me, as I'm sure you will.

Anyhow, let's move on with citing some of your posts.  I'm not going to comment on them, as I don't want to be accused of "flood(ing) this thread with misleading information".  These are your words, not mine.

The BlackArrow account on this forum, which I assume is one person and associated with Black Arrow Limited, although I'm obviously not certain about that, (from here on I will assume it is one person, although I guess it may be multiple users), posted statements pertaining to a price promise multiple times, and assured people that the February delivery date was conservative, also multiple times.

Here are some of those on price:
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________

Re: Black Arrow announces the launch of a new Bitcoin ASIC
September 21, 2013, 01:24:45 PM
Reply with quote  #49
Quote from: Puppet on September 21, 2013, 01:16:53 PM

I guess the obvious next question is, what happens when the price on X1 drops by 30%, and I ordered just one?

You'll get 2 pcs. In general we'll round up in customer's favor.

ITs not a matter of budget, but profitability. But like I said, thats not specific to your company, but to the market at large.  

We are making the most efficient ASIC possible and there's nowhere to go to from 28nm until 2015. We're offering all preorders a better deal that we'll have when we'll deliver the ASICs and we're guaranteeing that we'll offer the best price on the market.

If our ASIC will not be profitable, no ASIC will be and bitcoin mining will stop.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________

Re: Black Arrow announces 28nm 64Ghash Bitcoin ASIC @ $1.99/Ghash
September 23, 2013, 06:26:26 PM
Reply with quote  #96
Quote from: User705 on September 23, 2013, 06:19:34 PM
I'd like to make sure I understand what you are guaranteeing.  You are saying that if I preorder now I am guaranteed a price 25% below market price.  How will market price be defined?  

Yes, you are guaranteed to get a price 25% below the market price ($/ghash) at the time of shipment.
And yes, we will keep our prices below every other company.

Bottom line is, whoever trusts us now, we promise that will help them to mine profitably after February as well. If you keep supporting other companies who have ripped you off until now, you'll barely get your ROI back.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________

and then you reiterated this again many months later:
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______

Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $1.99/GH/s, miners from $2.97/GH/s
April 11, 2014, 01:39:25 AM
Reply with quote  #3351
Dear Customers,

We just want to let you know that we have not forgotten our promise and we will match in Ghash any competitor at the time of shipping. There is no point in discussing yet what extra hashing power you will receive as we have not started shipping yet.

ASIC price match announced in this thread is part of our promise.

Regards!
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________   

As then, on July 6 via the update:

http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/bitcoin-miners-progress-update-06-july-2014.html

"Our current design will not be able to directly compete on price with competitors’ design......"

OK, let's see some statements made about shipping on time:
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________   
September 23, 2013, 02:31:17 PM
Reply with quote  #83
Quote from: topminingcontracts on September 23, 2013, 02:18:47 PM
I insist with my question

"I am interested,

Any guarantee to be delivered during Feb-14?

TMC"

We are the only company from this forum (as far as I know) that has delivered the products on time. If we said that we'll deliver then, we will. What other kind of guarantees can be offered?

We could have "forced the truth" and say that we'll deliver in Oct-Nov, but we prefer to sell less and keep our reputation unharmed.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________

September 22, 2013, 07:26:45 AM
Reply with quote  #60
Quote from: Simon Barber on September 22, 2013, 06:34:05 AM
Chips and systems out at end of Feb 2014 - that means tape out sometime in December 2013, which means you've only just, or have not yet started physical design. Without being well into the physical design stage how do you know what your power or performance numbers are going to be with any confidence?

We've started the design in June. The only difference between us and our competitors is that we do not give unrealistic time frames which we know we cannot meet.

We are confident that we will deliver sooner but we do not make promises that we might not be able to fulfill.

Then there are the multiple ship dates.   From what I remember the various shipping dates put out by Black Arrow, (not necessarily the BlackArrow account on this forum), looked like this:

End of February.  

Then it was May 1.  

Then it was Minions on May X, shipping will commence the next day.  Remember that one?  That was my personal favorite.  

Now the most current goal seemed to be everything out the door by end of July.  That's not looking very likely either.

and you are accusing me of misleading customers,  while BA seemingly claims that it has not.   I'll let people decide for themselves if that is an accurate assessment of what has happened here.

TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:53:48 PM

Don't you guys have any pitchforks?  Time for people to man up and do something about all of these scammers in our community.
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:36:57 AM

Don't you guys have any pitchforks?  Time for people to man up and do something about all of these scammers in our community.

I'm personally not quite ready to escalate this to actually serving papers, but within the next several days I'm going to get the ball rolling filing official complaints with Hong Kong and the US FTC, as well as the ICANN ecommerce organization. If anyone has any information on how to do so in Shenzhen SAR that would be very helpful too. I recommend everyone else do so, because we might actually accomplish something if at least dozens of complaints suddenly start appearing before the relevant authorities. BA has solicited funds for this project fraudulently based on a complete misrepresentation of the project and we have every right to pursue them through official channels, as their behavior has made it abundantly clear that they will simply not respond to direct inquiries.
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:40:24 AM

I won't post exact details of my order and refund request becasue I don't want to be punished by BA.

It seems that few hours ago they already changed my password on https://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/support/index.php?/Base/User/Login

so I can't access my account there to see the submitted tickets

I ordered X3 in the end of November and requested the refund in May.
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:17:14 AM

I won't post exact details of my order and refund request becasue I don't want to be punished by BA.

It seems that few hours ago they already changed my password on https://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/support/index.php?/Base/User/Login

so I can't access my account there to see the submitted tickets

I ordered X3 in the end of November and requested the refund in May.

Same here, I saw your post and tried to login and sure enough, same result.

Is anyone able to login to the support site, or is this another one of their clearly above-board legitimate-business punitive measures?

The lost password function fails to send an email out, which I think opens up the possibility that they just deleted the support account entirely.

Yes. the password doesn't work and I requested a new password to be send and this option doesn't seem to work neither. They obviously did it on purpose to avoid receving new tickets and dealing with promised refunds.

They just make things even worse for themselves (or actually for himself). I'm seeing solicitor on Monday
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:22:26 AM

I will get a fu*king medieval on his ass in Reading  Angry  Angry  Angry
greenlion

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:23:29 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 01:34:47 AM by greenlion

Yeah, assuming that's intentional, that was a really really stupid move on their part.

They've basically tacitly admitted that what they're doing is illegal by refusing the communicate, and basically force the customer's hand to seek recourse outside of talking directly to them.

Now are they going to delete the "misleading" posts about support login accounts not working?
Pentax

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:31:18 AM

Dear Customers,

We apologize for the lack of updates during the last few weeks; We have been very busy working with the factories to get your long awaited miner.

As you well know we have been shipping X1s for almost a month. In the last few days we began shipping X3s alongside X1s. We still have days until we finish all the queue.

During the last week we have fixed few issues with our products:
 1. We found that Onsemi has given us wrong information regarding a controller; They have told us that NCP5392P is exactly the same as NCP5392E with only one pin difference (that we were not using). As they were in shortage of NCP5392P they sold us NCP5392E. However, after assembly we have found out that this controller fed wrong PWM to the mosfets shutting down the low side mosfet when it shouldn't. This resulted 5% of the mosfets burned and all miners were using 20-30% more power.
  We are currently looking into how to correct the PWM of NCP5392E and will contact customers who have received boards with this controller in order to provide them with a fix. We have begun to rework thousands of boards in order to replace NCP5392E with NCP5392P.
 2. During transportation hashboards were able to exit their slot therefore we needed to find a solution to fix this.

For these reasons we were unable to enter mass production for X3 last week.

We are happy to report that we have overcome all obstacles and we are now shipping X3s as well.

Regarding this thread, we always welcome constructive feedback. However, as we finally went full throttle into shipping at least one competitor is trying to keep away customers from us: Individuals on this forum which are not even our customers (Eg. Pentax, DebitMe, and few others) are probably being paid to spend their full time here to flood this thread with misleading information. For this reason we have decided to delete such posts.

We will post pictures in few minutes.

"at least one competitor is trying to keep away customers from us: Individuals on this forum which are not even our customers (Eg. Pentax, DebitMe, and few others) are probably being paid to spend their full time here to flood this thread with misleading information."

Bull-oney.  

I would suggest that you might be "projecting" BlackArrow.  In case you are unfamiliar with this concept here is a definition for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude......"

Replace the word 'rude' in the paragraph above with "misleading" and you might get a better picture of what I'm saying could be the case here.

I am, unfortunately, a customer of Black Arrow.  BA is making similar statements on their forum whereby anyone that makes a post that may not be all that flattering is apparently a paid shill.  They ask for order numbers and when they don't get them that is apparently their basis for assuming that person is not a customer.  More like those people are not foolish enough to open themselves to potential punitive actions, as others have pointed out already.

I wish it were not the case that I was a customer also, trust me on that, BlackArrow.   And I am being paid by no-one, which I have already stated to you in a PM when you made this same ridiculous accusation.   I also clearly stated via PM that all I wanted was a refund, as promised some time ago at this point.  There is no other motivation whatsoever.

Let's revisit some of your statements to see who may be misleading customers, as you are apparently accusing me of this.  These are your statements, let's remember, which I have attempted to post as accurately as I can by just pasting them in, so you do not accuse me of "flood(ing) this thread with misleading information".  If there is an error, feel free to correct me, as I'm sure you will.

Anyhow, let's move on with citing some of your posts.  I'm not going to comment on them, as I don't want to be accused of "flood(ing) this thread with misleading information".  These are your words, not mine.

The BlackArrow account on this forum, which I assume is one person and associated with Black Arrow Limited, although I'm obviously not certain about that, (from here on I will assume it is one person, although I guess it may be multiple users), posted statements pertaining to a price promise multiple times, and assured people that the February delivery date was conservative, also multiple times.

Here are some of those on price:

Re: Black Arrow announces the launch of a new Bitcoin ASIC
September 21, 2013, 01:24:45 PM
Reply with quote  #49
Quote from: Puppet on September 21, 2013, 01:16:53 PM

I guess the obvious next question is, what happens when the price on X1 drops by 30%, and I ordered just one?

You'll get 2 pcs. In general we'll round up in customer's favor.

ITs not a matter of budget, but profitability. But like I said, thats not specific to your company, but to the market at large.  

We are making the most efficient ASIC possible and there's nowhere to go to from 28nm until 2015. We're offering all preorders a better deal that we'll have when we'll deliver the ASICs and we're guaranteeing that we'll offer the best price on the market.

If our ASIC will not be profitable, no ASIC will be and bitcoin mining will stop.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________

September 23, 2013, 06:26:26 PM
Reply with quote  #96
Quote from: User705 on September 23, 2013, 06:19:34 PM
I'd like to make sure I understand what you are guaranteeing.  You are saying that if I preorder now I am guaranteed a price 25% below market price.  How will market price be defined?  

Yes, you are guaranteed to get a price 25% below the market price ($/ghash) at the time of shipment.
And yes, we will keep our prices below every other company.

Bottom line is, whoever trusts us now, we promise that will help them to mine profitably after February as well. If you keep supporting other companies who have ripped you off until now, you'll barely get your ROI back.

and then you reiterated this again many months later:
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______

April 11, 2014, 01:39:25 AM
Reply with quote  #3351
Dear Customers,

We just want to let you know that we have not forgotten our promise and we will match in Ghash any competitor at the time of shipping. There is no point in discussing yet what extra hashing power you will receive as we have not started shipping yet.

ASIC price match announced in this thread is part of our promise.

Regards!
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________  

As then, on July 6 via the update:

http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/bitcoin-miners-progress-update-06-july-2014.html

"Our current design will not be able to directly compete on price with competitors’ design......"

OK, let's see some statements made about shipping on time:
September 23, 2013, 02:31:17 PM
Reply with quote  #83
Quote from: topminingcontracts on September 23, 2013, 02:18:47 PM
I insist with my question

"I am interested,

Any guarantee to be delivered during Feb-14?

TMC"

We are the only company from this forum (as far as I know) that has delivered the products on time. If we said that we'll deliver then, we will. What other kind of guarantees can be offered?

We could have "forced the truth" and say that we'll deliver in Oct-Nov, but we prefer to sell less and keep our reputation unharmed.

September 22, 2013, 07:26:45 AM
Reply with quote  #60
Quote from: Simon Barber on September 22, 2013, 06:34:05 AM
Chips and systems out at end of Feb 2014 - that means tape out sometime in December 2013, which means you've only just, or have not yet started physical design. Without being well into the physical design stage how do you know what your power or performance numbers are going to be with any confidence?

We've started the design in June. The only difference between us and our competitors is that we do not give unrealistic time frames which we know we cannot meet.

We are confident that we will deliver sooner but we do not make promises that we might not be able to fulfill.

Then there are the multiple ship dates.   From what I remember the various shipping dates put out by Black Arrow, (not necessarily the BlackArrow account on this forum), looked like this:

End of February.  

Then it was May 1.  

Then it was Minions on May X, shipping will commence the next day.  Remember that one?  That was my personal favorite.  

Now the most current goal seemed to be everything out the door by end of July.  That's not looking very likely either.

and you are accusing me of misleading customers,  while BA seemingly claims that it has not.   I'll let people decide for themselves if that is an accurate assessment of what has happened here.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:19:08 AM

Hey BA, I am not engineer (then again neither are any of you), but at last count just the people who have posted in the last 12 hours total more than 5 as per your post, and everyone single one of them is unhappy and want their money back.  The only justification for that is that your product is crap.

goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:36:15 AM

I'm sorry, but this is just a little too convenient that all of a sudden certain support logins don't work and won't even process a password reset. There is no way that I'm messaging my order information just so you can make good on your earlier threats denying the full compensation.

Everything is a conspiration for you ... The IPS's DNS is down. Can you please try now? We switched to google's dns.

The only person here who is conspiratorial is you, for thinking that anyone who speaks negatively of the infallible, impeccable and omnipotent blackarrow must be getting paid by a competitor. No competitor would pay others to speak negatively of you because your reputation is well known. Other companies are selling their product without needing to shit talk the shit stain of a company Merlion Holdings aka Blackarrow aka Alexandru Ion Sovu - international criminal.
And I fucking dare you to delete this. I'll repost it a million times.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:11:07 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 04:04:00 PM by BitCoin Operated Boy

Seeing as BlackArrow have decided we're worthy of a audience with them again I would also like to voice my total and utter dissatisfaction with their shockingly poor service. The management oversight is appalling. No other business in any civilized part of the world, including the east, would get away with behavior and performance as poor as black arrow.

Accepting the chip exchange is not exactly a fair deal, but perhaps the only way to ensure you actually get anything - as you still have to pay for assembly costs, power supply, shipping from assemblers etc (WHICH WE'VE ALREADY PAID ONCE TO BLACK ARROW). Remember, the chip exchange is not a favour to us, even 6x in bare chips is barely equivalent to having received what we ordered under the assurance it would be delivered in Feb. 6x doesn't even being to touch all the other considerations, like the additional energy now required to mine the same BTC, or the additional costs of manufacturing we have to now pay again to others. Meanwhile Black Arrow said the chip-exchange removes any entitlement to compensation and also refuse to refund any portion of the shipping cost paid as part of the order, despite the fact that shipping chips is obviously considerably cheaper than individually shipping real working miners. You've under-delivered and under performed, we've funded your incompetency. You've dishonorably misled us and left us out of pocket. You claim our funds are with GlobalFoundries, even though I can still see my BTC sitting idle in the account I sent it to. Refunding an element of the carriage cost for the chip exchange is an absolute bare minimum you should do, and this would only be a starting point.

You need to man-up and make things right with us, your customers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I can't get over this hypocrisy: "Black Arrow is not an investment or insurance company and cannot accept to be taken advantage of", and I would like to remind you that neither are we, and we're definitely feeling taken advantage of now which is something we, like yourselves, cannot accept. It's neither reasonable nor fair play to stand on a box and say you won't be 'taken advantage of' but then turn around and take advantage of us as customers when you failed deliver at every point so far.

And don't even get me started on even outright lying to us all about being schedule for Feb delivery as close as two weeks before your first delay.

Thanks for this comment. I agree 100%.

Refund in the form of chips including paying for delivery

btcminer84

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:55:05 PM

Hey BA, I am not engineer (then again neither are any of you), but at last count just the people who have posted in the last 12 hours total more than 5 as per your post, and everyone single one of them is unhappy and want their money back. ...

Keep posting, we'll just delete everything you write later.

Roll Eyes Huh Shocked Huh Roll Eyes Huh Shocked Huh Roll Eyes Huh Shocked
greenlion

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:32:30 PM

I'm sorry, but this is just a little too convenient that all of a sudden certain support logins don't work and won't even process a password reset. There is no way that I'm messaging my order information just so you can make good on your earlier threats denying the full compensation.

Everything is a conspiration for you ... The IPS's DNS is down. Can you please try now? We switched to google's dns.

The only person here who is conspiratorial is you, for thinking that anyone who speaks negatively of the infallible, impeccable and omnipotent blackarrow must be getting paid by a competitor. No competitor would pay others to speak negatively of you because your reputation is well known. Other companies are selling their product without needing to shit talk the shit stain of a company Merlion Holdings aka Blackarrow aka Alexandru Ion Sovu - international criminal.
And I fucking dare you to delete this. I'll repost it a million times.

This anonymous scum piece of shit that represents Black Arrow publicly here is basically proving unequivocally that we have no option but pursue them legally until every last piece of their business is destroyed. Trolling customers so that they engage in angry outbursts here is not going to save you from the consequences of your criminal actions.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: