Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:06:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
GPK260

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:10:08 PM

Hmmmm have Black arrow gone now?

Freicoin Donations: 13dvY6AStLLSJ9VEKTSJDYkzWdgeGeyE6q
Bitcoin Donations: 1BkLCL6teSx1CRwT8yn7Qrv8hvVinuUKZx
UK Police Fraud Crime number opened against Black Arrow: NFRC141000810656
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:51:43 PM

I bought an X-1 from Ognasty to help him out, and to eventually do something bad to this thing.  Just got it and plugged it in, and I must say, it is actually quite a beautiful piece of hardware, it could have easily dominated the market and BA could have been bigger than Antminer, but instead they took the greedy way and self mined with them and deceived customers and scammed people.  Such a shame.  Anyway, I was able to configure it from the nice little LCD screen, can't find anywhere optimal settings or how to log into it from a computer, any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Edit: I am thinking about writing up a full review on this thing after I let it run for a day or two.  Will link to it once done.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:46:17 AM

Edit: I am thinking about writing up a full review on this thing after I let it run for a day or two after its burnt the house down. Will link to it once done.

FTFY

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:54:37 AM

Minersource is falsely claiming that we have not shipped ordered merchandise while in fact they have stolen $1050000 from us through fraud.

What about the $5k you stole from me you fucking piece of shit?
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:55:35 AM

Minersource is falsely claiming that we have not shipped ordered merchandise while in fact they have stolen $1050000 from us through fraud.

What about the $5k you stole from me you fucking piece of shit?

This is the problem, we pay for?
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:32:02 PM

Well for some reason my unit will start off and run fine, then within 15 mins to 2 hours, it stops working.  There is no error or reason and the temps are perfectly cool.  This has been under wifi, I plan to try it on ethernet this weekend, but man if I can't get this to work I am going to have to RMA this thing.

BA, what are the steps to start an RMA process if it comes to that?

noddy2000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:34:39 PM

Well for some reason my unit will start off and run fine, then within 15 mins to 2 hours, it stops working.  There is no error or reason and the temps are perfectly cool.  This has been under wifi, I plan to try it on ethernet this weekend, but man if I can't get this to work I am going to have to RMA this thing.

Hahahahaha, I'm not laughing at you but asking ba about rma's after everything they put you through already and other peoples RMA experiences well documented is just...... Hahahahahahaha

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:43:31 PM

Hahahahaha, I'm not laughing at you but asking ba about rma's after everything they put you through already and other peoples RMA experiences well documented is just...... Hahahahahahaha

I know, I was being facetious with that comment, if I can't get it to work I will probably just video myself hitting it with a baseball bat (my fiancee said I couldn't drive over it with my car because I could damage my car and its not worth risking more money lost to these assholes.)

greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:48:15 PM

RMA?? Please share the drugs you're enjoying!

These guys routinely take a month plus to get back to you if at all over things that wouldn't even be in your favor. What incentive do these criminals have to do any customer service at all, when they're convinced their "contract" allows them to do whatever they want?

On a lighter note, is it possible legendary Internet faggot Alex Sovu is one of the infamous sociopathic Ceaușescu orphans? If so it's unfortunate he wasn't among the percentage of babies who actually die from lack of physical contact.
noddy2000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:55:44 AM

I know, I was being facetious with that comment, if I can't get it to work I will probably just video myself hitting it with a baseball bat (my fiancee said I couldn't drive over it with my car because I could damage my car and its not worth risking more money lost to these assholes.)

Your fiancee is right on that one. :-)

Have you tried a different pool? Long shot but you never know ;-)

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:59:47 AM

Your fiancee is right on that one. :-)

Have you tried a different pool? Long shot but you never know ;-)

Yes she is, lol

No I haven't yet  I am an accountant and this time of year is especially busy for me, so I haven't had time at all this week to mess with this thing.  My plan this weekend is to plug in the Ethernet and try a different pool.

If only these were as easy as antminers to run...sigh

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:13:04 AM

No contact, no miner, no refund.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 02:02:31 PM

No contact, no miner, no refund.

you have to send an email to them on a daily basis.
that is how it works.
I got pissed off many times with BA but they said my X3 is hashing now.
hope it will continue hashing for at least another 24 more months.

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 02:08:51 PM

did all of you guys receive your X3 units yet?

their site says
http://ecointalk.net/gallery/album/73-manufacturing-complete/

Manufacturing complete
All X3 have been completed and are now waiting for customer confirmation to be shipped.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:43:06 PM

"This product will be available on 24/02/2014"
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:46:44 PM

Really, I missed the part where it said I had to wait an extra year then negotiate delivery of a worthless and obsolete product.
OleOle

Activity: 532

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:13:28 PM

Really, I missed the part where it said I had to wait an extra year then negotiate delivery of a worthless and obsolete product.

Yeah really, you would think that would be material information required to be disclosed by law... oh wait, it is.

When the law catches up with those boys, they're going to be torn a new one.

Angry

jobelz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:39:31 PM

Hey guys!

I filed a complaint with the HK CC a long time ago. They kept me up to date with the letters they sent to BA (since it's all they can do, whoop-di-doo).
They contacted me today, here is the letter:

Upon receipt of the complaint, the Council has tried to contact the office of the company in Hong Kong according to the information in the invoice. However, the Council was informed by the Post Office that there was "no such company" in the premises. The Council has also searched the information of the company in Companies Registry and found that the company was registered as a Company Secretarial Services which seems not to be a formal office.
The Council has eventually found the address of an office of the company in Shenzhen, China. A reminder was sent to the office of the company in China on 4 February 2015 to urge them to reply as soon as possible.
I appreciate your understanding of the difficulty the Council has come across in contacting the company. I also wish to explain that the Council handles consumer disputes with traders located in Hong Kong and the Council is not a law enforcement body. Your complaint is therefore handled on the basis of voluntary co-operation on the part of the trader concerned. Should our action fails to achieve a satisfactory result, you may have to consider other avenues of resolving your complaint, such as seeking independent legal advice.
Thank you for bringing the matter to the Council's attention and I shall revert to you as soon as a substantive reply is received from the company.

In short: we can't help you, sorry.
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:21:38 PM

You have to go with Hong Kong's version of the FTC, which is controlled by the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department:

http://www.customs.gov.hk/en/consumer_protection/trade_desc/index.html

You click on the Contact Us link and go from there...  They are the real legal authority there, not the consumer council.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:42:03 AM

where is my refund? Angry

If I had to guess I'd say it's being spent on high-end motorcycle parts, male prostitutes, cocaine and real-estate.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: