Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:44:25 PM

My email has been swamped... as well as tickets. Good chance it got lost.
I will be offering as much of a refund policy as possible, If the order has not been sent off to BA yet, I offer 100% refunds. As far as late shipments, that is something that I will have to think about as we get closer to release date.
Well when would the order be sent off to BA after you receive the payment?
And I'd really like a good answer on the late shipment thing to help solidify my purchase.

How's Matt doing with those refunds?

Nice find, but look carefully. "If" the order has not been sent. All the orders were sent to BA, so Matt gladly refuses all refunds. Take money from customers, receiver miners from BA, keep miners from BA, don't pay BA, don't refund customers. Money and miners for free for him. Perfect scam.

Buy & Hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:16:22 AM

The only response I've ever received from Black Arrow.

TB chip conversion... 60x heatsink+fan, 15x 500W PSUs and 15x controllers (can I connect via USB to a PC instead?).

Best case scenario I'd get 6Th/s that requires an additional $3k investment. That's $8.2k total or about $1370 per Th/s, ROI in 3.5 months.

Wow, in your math even if we give you the chips for free it doesn't worth it.

You sold me $5k work of mining hardware, where the fuck is it?
heslo

Activity: 1160
Merit: 943

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:11:20 AM

I will be offering as much of a refund policy as possible, If the order has not been sent off to BA yet, I offer 100% refunds. As far as late shipments, that is something that I will have to think about as we get closer to release date.
And I'd really like a good answer on the late shipment thing to help solidify my purchase.

MinerSource is gone bud, taken everyone's money and run
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:08:12 AM

MinerSource is gone bud, taken everyone's money and run

His partner ain't gone. I see nearly 144 SP20's mining away.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976172.msg10676569#msg10676569

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:30:30 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 01:15:00 AM by notbatman

http://ecointalk.net/topic/289-20nm-andor-28nm/page-2#entry513
blackarrow
Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

We would like to Thank everybody for the feedback. It has been noted we're on full throttle with the 28nm and will deliver on time.

http://ecointalk.net/topic/254-skeptical/page-2#entry872
david105396 (BA Staff Member and eCoin Talk Moderator)
Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

At the moment there is no news. The data sheet was released on the 27th of November. The team is working very hard at the moment and any news or updates will be posted immediately. There is no need to worry, at the moment we are ahead of schedule and it will be finished on time.

You guys are so full of shit you can't open your mouths without it spraying all over the place.

Still waiting for my order/refund paid in November of 2013.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:01:15 PM

http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/pre-order-customers-are-urged-to-confirm-their-addresses..html
News
Date added: 08 Mar 2015 Pre-order customers are urged to confirm their addresses.

All pre-order equipment has been in stock since end of December / beginning of January. Since then we have been contacting every pre-order customer via email to confirm their addresses in order to ship their merchandise. As we cannot store the miners indefinitely, back then we have set a 3 months storage deadline after which we would dispose of customer's equipment.

As we get closer to the 3 months deadline, we are urging all pre-order customers that have yet to receive their order to contact us via email so we can ship their merchandise.

Should you fail to receive an answer from our customer support team, please let Black Arrow's management know via ecointalk.net forum.

Warning: Failure to contact us by end of March 2015, will result in destruction of your equipment!

The last email I received was spam from XBTec after BA sold their customer database, these Romanian scumbags are liars and thieves.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:55:56 PM

Well, they're trying something new:
eWallet (Bitcoin hardware wallet) is now available

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:00:22 PM

yes, because their first product went so well and had no issues what so ever with devices that didn't even hold bitcoin, someone would have to be mighty stupid to buy something from them that actually actually stored bitcoins on it.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:01:21 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Do not buy this product, this is a scam company who has defrauded millions from its buyers on its first failed product line.

AVOID AT ALL COST
Already deleting things from that new thread. lol.  Why haven't their self moderation privileges been taken away yet?

TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:55:10 PM

Already deleting things from that new thread. lol.  Why haven't their self moderation privileges been taken away yet?
I'm not a mod/admin, but given that people can set up their own - unmoderated if they so wish - thread in parallel to any official thread, I'd say the bar for such measures should be pretty high.  Given that several of the largest recent threads have devolved into trollfests complete with meme-y pictures, I certainly can't blame anyone from starting an official thread as self-moderated - complete with the 'power corrupts' aspect.

Back semi-on-topic:
yes, because their first product went so well and had no issues what so ever with devices that didn't even hold bitcoin, someone would have to be mighty stupid to buy something from them that actually actually stored bitcoins on it.
Seems their chip did better than their hardware.  As for the device itself - seems to be getting more common that companies are branching out to things other than the mining side.  I think BitFury also mentioned in an interview that they'd make some sort of portable device.  Though in BitFury's case, I think they're taking a very long term strategy view.  Not sure what Black Arrow's angle is.

ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:46:31 PM

Not sure what Black Arrow's angle is.

They use a two-pronged approach. The first involves soliciting money for a product that is purportedly already available or will be available soon.

The second, subsequent step, is "we have your money. Fuck you."
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:57:29 PM

http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/pre-order-customers-are-urged-to-confirm-their-addresses..html
News
Date added: 08 Mar 2015 Pre-order customers are urged to confirm their addresses.

All pre-order equipment has been in stock since end of December / beginning of January. Since then we have been contacting every pre-order customer via email to confirm their addresses in order to ship their merchandise. As we cannot store the miners indefinitely, back then we have set a 3 months storage deadline after which we would dispose of customer's equipment.

As we get closer to the 3 months deadline, we are urging all pre-order customers that have yet to receive their order to contact us via email so we can ship their merchandise.

Should you fail to receive an answer from our customer support team, please let Black Arrow's management know via ecointalk.net forum.

Warning: Failure to contact us by end of March 2015, will result in destruction of your equipment!

The last email I received was spam from XBTec after BA sold their customer database, these Romanian scumbags are liars and thieves.

Have they threatened to sue you yet via UK law for libel?
breakingcode

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:08:27 PM

News

So...
For all the people who crowdsourced this company, and the over 100 times BA has said "Oh no there WILL be some kind of compensation!! (to be announced)" over and over. As it seems they have money to develop new products out the yang, where is *some kind* of payback for buying their $5000.00 paperweights?
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:04:38 PM

Compensation was only a ploy to prevent you from taking action against them for not refunding after having taken your order under plainly fraudulent pretenses. Their current ploy to accomplish the same thing is to scare you into taking delivery or else your product will be disposed of after a certain deadline, so compensation is simply never going to happen, even though compensation is just a rewording of their price matching promise. This is straight out of the AMT / Josh Zipkin playbook, delivering whatever to the customer whenever, regardless of what it is or whether it's even functional, to muddy the waters for any potential legal action.
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:18:12 PM

News

"A claim of defamation is defeated if the defendant proves that the statement was true. "
olliec420

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:03:00 AM

Hello,

I am having an issue with my x1.  Hopefully this is an easy fix.

I bought this off a very trusted user on the forum.  He had a bunch of then new in box and i bought one for what i think is a nice price.  I had heard of black arrow but never really looked in to the products before.  I get it and it's def new and in the box and i hook it up and right when i log in it asks me to do a software update and i did.  Next time it booted up it did a check for update and it says it is up to date with the latest.  Good.

I get the pool configured for eligius and all is well, I'm thinking well this thing is great!  i can't hear it, its not sucking power like its going out of style, i want more of these.  then the problem...  CGMiner slow to respond... retying...  Uh oh cgminer crashed.  i hit reboot, all good. check back in a lil bit.  cgminer crashed, hit reboot.  at this point i realized this is going to be an hourly thing.

I don't know why cgminer is crashing, under powered?  chip problems?  pool problems?  is there something wrong with my unit?  can someone please help me, i really want to be able to run this thing and if i can get it working properly i think I'm going to want more of these.  i searched for "prospero x1 cgminer crash" and didn't find a ton of people having the same issues.  Im wondering if its just mine.

below is an image of my eligius chart so you can see how often cgminer crashes.  eventually i check back in on it and restart.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:40:35 AM

Hello,

I am having an issue with my x1.  Hopefully this is an easy fix.

I bought this off a very trusted user on the forum.  He had a bunch of then new in box and i bought one for what i think is a nice price.  I had heard of black arrow but never really looked in to the products before.  I get it and it's def new and in the box and i hook it up and right when i log in it asks me to do a software update and i did.  Next time it booted up it did a check for update and it says it is up to date with the latest.  Good.

I get the pool configured for eligius and all is well, I'm thinking well this thing is great!  i can't hear it, its not sucking power like its going out of style, i want more of these.  then the problem...  CGMiner slow to respond... retying...  Uh oh cgminer crashed.  i hit reboot, all good. check back in a lil bit.  cgminer crashed, hit reboot.  at this point i realized this is going to be an hourly thing.

I don't know why cgminer is crashing, under powered?  chip problems?  pool problems?  is there something wrong with my unit?  can someone please help me, i really want to be able to run this thing and if i can get it working properly i think I'm going to want more of these.  i searched for "prospero x1 cgminer crash" and didn't find a ton of people having the same issues.  Im wondering if its just mine.

below is an image of my eligius chart so you can see how often cgminer crashes.  eventually i check back in on it and restart.

Hey man, I got one of these from someone as well (never give any money to Blackarrow personally, it will be gone forever and you will get nothing back) and it does the exact same thing.  It will run for 15 mins to an hour then stop.  The only fix I found was to go into settings on the actual unit and go to device and change the restart times per hour to 10 (or any other number) but this only fixes it for a couple of days, then it starts having the same problem as before.

The reason this is happening is really simple.  BlackArrow is a scam company run by the most despicable people on this planet.  Seriously, these are the type of people who commit credit card fraud and screw hard working good people out of their money.  Even their original company made credit card scanners that were explicitly used to steal credit card info.

Moral of the story, go buy a unit from Bitmain or Spondoolies Tech.  Either company will deliver a superior product, with better power ratings, and you will find that the owners and employees actually care about their customers and want to develop a relationship with those they sell to, instead of just stealing as much money as they can.  Also, the reason you can't find any information about this issue is that 1) The units usually catch fire before they get to this point 2) BA hasn't shipped enough units for others to find a fix 3)BA doesn't care enough to answer the questions, like this one, that has been asked before to their tech support (which is probably some idiot or even the owner himself who can't tell his own ass from a bitcoin miner).

Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:13:30 AM

That's fucking hilarious.  Hey blackarrow, you lying cocksucker, maybe if your miners weren't such pieces of shit or if you'd kept the promises made on delivery dates, price matching or anything else people might have some bitcoin to store.  As a result of your total fail on your miners your last customers lost their asses and have no need for a bitcoin storage device.

I suggest you shove these up your ass.  I'd pay 40 bucks to watch that, asshole.
olliec420

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:17:03 AM

Hey man, I got one of these from someone as well (never give any money to Blackarrow personally, it will be gone forever and you will get nothing back) and it does the exact same thing.  It will run for 15 mins to an hour then stop.  The only fix I found was to go into settings on the actual unit and go to device and change the restart times per hour to 10 (or any other number) but this only fixes it for a couple of days, then it starts having the same problem as before.

The reason this is happening is really simple.  BlackArrow is a scam company run by the most despicable people on this planet.  Seriously, these are the type of people who commit credit card fraud and screw hard working good people out of their money.  Even their original company made credit card scanners that were explicitly used to steal credit card info.

Moral of the story, go buy a unit from Bitmain or Spondoolies Tech.  Either company will deliver a superior product, with better power ratings, and you will find that the owners and employees actually care about their customers and want to develop a relationship with those they sell to, instead of just stealing as much money as they can.  Also, the reason you can't find any information about this issue is that 1) The units usually catch fire before they get to this point 2) BA hasn't shipped enough units for others to find a fix 3)BA doesn't care enough to answer the questions, like this one, that has been asked before to their tech support (which is probably some idiot or even the owner himself who can't tell his own ass from a bitcoin miner).

Oh damn i had a feeling this was going to be the answer.  No i wouldn't have bought anything from them but i figured if someone had some in hand and it was cheap so oh well no big deal.  I was so hopeful cause the noise and size and power consumption. Sad

And fire huh.  Mines the one with the screen and didn't look like the same form factor as the burnt one in the pic i saw, maybe mine will be ok until i can turn it off tomorrow morning?
heslo

Activity: 1160
Merit: 943

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:18:16 AM

The X1 won't burn.... it won't mine much either so pretty much it's a useless pile of shit.... Which is pretty much like its maker
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: