Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:11:57 PM

Well, they're trying something new:
eWallet (Bitcoin hardware wallet) is now available

yes, because their first product went so well and had no issues what so ever with devices that didn't even hold bitcoin, someone would have to be mighty stupid to buy something from them that actually actually stored bitcoins on it.

On top of that, aren't these the same security wizards that claim to have had a ton of bitcoin stolen?

It's like watching a comedy show with these moronic assholes.
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:29:00 PM

yes, because their first product went so well and had no issues what so ever with devices that didn't even hold bitcoin, someone would have to be mighty stupid to buy something from them that actually actually stored bitcoins on it.

On top of that, aren't these the same security wizards that claim to have had a ton of bitcoin stolen?

Good grief, is like watching cockroaches crawl out after nuclear war.  I cannot believe these pieces of shit are launching another product after the shit show with the miners.  And where did the money come from for this?  They cried poor on refunds.  They cried poor on their price matching promise.  And in the meantime they've been developing this.  It's a never-ending stream of lies and bullshit from this company.

Anyone that buys anything from these people that would store bitcoin or interface with their own computer needs their head examined.  These people are criminals that stole millions from people.  Nothing I can think of would stop them from stealing BTC or using that device to steal your personal information from your computer. 

Black Arrow as a business and the user BlackArrow, aka Alex Sovu, simply cannot be trusted at all.  They have proven nothing if not that.
btmtb

Activity: 291

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:33:48 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 09:59:36 AM by btmtb

Good grief, is like watching cockroaches crawl out after nuclear war.  I cannot believe these pieces of shit are launching another product after the shit show with the miners.  And where did the money come from for this?  They cried poor on refunds.  They cried poor on their price matching promise.  And in the meantime they've been developing this.  It's a never-ending stream of lies and bullshit from this company.

Anyone that buys anything from these people that would store bitcoin or interface with their own computer needs their head examined.  These people are criminals that stole millions from people.  Nothing I can think of would stop them from stealing BTC or using that device to steal your personal information from your computer.  

Black Arrow as a business and the user BlackArrow, aka Alex Sovu, simply cannot be trusted at all.  They have proven nothing if not that.

I'd like to see Slush review tear one of these apart. Any chance?
heslo
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1032

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:37:26 AM

It's probably their code/hardware reverse engineered
SimonBeCoinin

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:28:37 PM

It's probably their code/hardware reverse engineered

The only code they seem to be able to get to function is that bot to scrub posts.  They're using that on their new thread now.

Anyone that isn't on that list keep posting the truth about these lying bastards.  They should not be allowed to do this again.
MichelG

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:12:48 PM

Hi guys ! Blackarrow has blacklisted me to put any comment on their threads... They are removing all my messages. Fucking assholes !

Everyone should put messages on their new thread to avoid people buying from them. Thanks.

Michel.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:36:22 PM

Make sure to update date this thread with what has been deleted.

Also keep the SCAM accusation threads going.

Jail time for these guys.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
oldcrow

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:33:00 PM

From the BA thread, "Failure to contact us by the end of March 2015 will result in the destruction of your equipment!"

This means what, they're going to plug them in?  I think I finally understand the whole not-refund thing: the money wasn't for miners, it was for tickets to watch a comedy spectacle...except no one is laughing.  Shitbags.
SimonBeCoinin

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:36:52 PM

Hi guys ! Blackarrow has blacklisted me to put any comment on their threads... They are removing all my messages. Fucking assholes !

Everyone should put messages on their new thread to avoid people buying from them. Thanks.

Michel.

yep, they've put their bot up again and are deleting anything that says anything about who they really are and probably adding users to the list of autodeleting.

yet another attempt by these people to cover up the truth to try to suck money out of this community.

they should be banned from this forum.

when is enough enough I have to wonder for the mods here.  These people used this forum to sell likely millions of dollars worth of product based on promises made here that they did not deliver on.

and they are using this forum again to attempt to sell their product and using the same methodology of deleting posts to attempt to cover up the truth about them and their history in another attempt to suck money out of unsuspecting consumers.

they deserve the ban hammer at this point.  people should report them to the mods if they have not already.

and ABSOLUTELY leave trust for that user.  they cannot delete that.  people should know the truth about who these people are and what has happened here.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:45:33 PM

Michel.

yep, they've put their bot up again and are deleting anything that says anything about who they really are and probably adding users to the list of autodeleting.

yet another attempt by these people to cover up the truth to try to suck money out of this community.

when is enough enough I have to wonder for the mods here.  These people used this forum to sell likely millions of dollars worth of product based on promises made here that they did not deliver on.

and they are using this forum again to attempt to sell their product and using the same methodology of deleting posts to attempt to cover up the truth about them and their history in another attempt to suck money out of unsuspecting consumers.

they deserve the ban hammer at this point.  people should report them to the mods if they have not already.

and ABSOLUTELY leave trust for that user.  they cannot delete that.  people should know the truth about who these people are and what has happened here.

This could be solved with one click by theymos: remove the self-moderating aspect from that thread.

theymos started this thread due to Black Arrow conducting a blitzkrieg last time and deleting hundreds of posts, but kept their privileges in place. Privileges that BA has, and is abusing to a whole new level.
Pentax

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:05:35 PM

Michel.

This could be solved with one click by theymos: remove the self-moderating aspect from that thread.

theymos started this thread due to Black Arrow conducting a blitzkrieg last time and deleting hundreds of posts, but kept their privileges in place. Privileges that BA has, and is abusing to a whole new level.

No doubt.  I can understand the mods not wanting to get involved, but just letting people like this do what they want and run a brand new game after all they've already done is baffling to me.

goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:12:06 AM

Show your support for this idea
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=988805.new#new

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:54:07 AM

Wow. I'm surprised the Mods are not blocking that.

I wouldn't allow that on my Firearms Forum, that's for sure.

On the other hand, I did not know this company was this fishy.

I was going to get an X-1 as it looked 'cool' with the LCD display, just to play with , etc.. But after seeing this, forget it.

Go Big or Go Home.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:40:53 AM

Here's a copy of the e-mail sent to customers on Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 7:30 PM.

Dear [customer name],

We have to inform you that our schedule to manufacture and assemble the system has been disrupted and we
are unable to make delivery of the Batch 1 Minion ASIC chip on the initial scheduled date (end of February). We
are now expecting to dispatch all Batch 1 orders on 1st of May 2014.

Please be re­assured we are confident that we have tried our best to accomplish our initial ambitious targets.
However, we came to the conclusion that it is in the best interest of our customers to delay shipping in order to
ensure that the product provides the best­-possible user experience.

Without this delay we would have achieved 1.5W/Ghash which would have meant that our chip would not have
been competitive at all.

We have now finalized the design process using our newly improved code and will start manufacturing the chip
(tape out) in the next few days.

We are happy to announce that Black Arrow Software’s products remain on target for being the best in their
class for power consumption. We confirm that our latest improved design has the following technical
specifications:

·0.75w/Ghash on TT corner @ 25C which is expected to run at 120Ghash/sec.

·SS corner will be 0.6w/ghash and will run at 100Ghash.

·A further underclocking and underpower should be possible and should yield 80Ghash @ 0.5W/ghash.
        However, please note that this is not guaranteed to work stable.

Please note, that a further push for improvement in the optimization process would have guaranteed further
delays for at least 1­-2 months.

It is no secret to us that the Bitcoin mining process is proving to be more and more difficult every day. To
compensate our loyal customer for the unforeseen delay of in delivering our miners for batch 1, we are happy to
offer free extra hashing power which consists of 25% of your purchased hashing power from our Rent­-
Some-­Minions cloud program for 4 months.

The account for the tape-­out has been settled in full and we are confident that the delivery will be completed
shortly.

We are taking all the necessary measures and positive actions to expedite delivery to you as soon possible and
we are confident that we have the resources to be successful.

Please note:

·We estimate that the delivery for the Batch1 will coincide with the delivery of the Batch2

·The delivery of Batch2 remains unchanged

·The one­-off offer presented above is open to the customers who placed orders for Batch1

Sincerely,

The Black Arrow Software Team
MichelG

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:55:48 AM

Dont forget to post a negative trust on Black Arrow, as they have removed all the messages we post ! Any way to contact the admin of the forum ? This firm must clearly be banned from the forum.

Thanks.
kfactor

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:44:28 PM

Every single one of my posts were deleted by Black Arrow today, dating back to March 2014.

Can't wait to unify my holdings on their e-wallet!

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:15:06 AM

Dear Customers,

All pre-order equipment has been in stock since end of December / beginning of January. Since then we have been contacting every pre-order customer via email to confirm their addresses in order to ship their merchandise. As we cannot store the miners indefinitely, back then we have set a 3 months storage deadline after which we would dispose of customer's equipment.

As we get closer to the 3 months deadline, we are urging all pre-order customers that have yet to receive their order to contact us via email so we can ship their merchandise.

Should you fail to receive an answer from our customer support team, please let Black Arrow's management know via ecointalk.net forum.

Warning: Failure to contact us by end of March 2015, will result in destruction of your equipment!

Regards!
The Black Arrow Team.

So, two weeks until my miner is "destroyed" eh. Why don't you ship it to me instead you fucking bastard?
Pentax

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:41:32 AM

Dear [customer name],

We have to inform you that our schedule to manufacture and assemble the system has been disrupted and we
are unable to make delivery of the Batch 1 Minion ASIC chip on the initial scheduled date (end of February). We

Please be re­assured we are confident that we have tried our best to accomplish our initial ambitious targets.
However, we came to the conclusion that it is in the best interest of our customers to delay shipping in order to

Without this delay we would have achieved 1.5W/Ghash which would have meant that our chip would not have
been competitive at all.

We have now finalized the design process using our newly improved code and will start manufacturing the chip

We are happy to announce that Black Arrow Software’s products remain on target for being the best in their
class for power consumption. We confirm that our latest improved design has the following technical
specifications:

·A further underclocking and underpower should be possible and should yield 80Ghash @ 0.5W/ghash.

Please note, that a further push for improvement in the optimization process would have guaranteed further

It is no secret to us that the Bitcoin mining process is proving to be more and more difficult every day. To
compensate our loyal customer for the unforeseen delay of in delivering our miners for batch 1, we are happy to
offer free extra hashing power which consists of 25% of your purchased hashing power from our Rent­-

The account for the tape-­out has been settled in full and we are confident that the delivery will be completed
shortly.

We are taking all the necessary measures and positive actions to expedite delivery to you as soon possible and

Please note:

·We estimate that the delivery for the Batch1 will coincide with the delivery of the Batch2

·The one­-off offer presented above is open to the customers who placed orders for Batch1

Sincerely,

Yeah, after weeks/months of telling people they were on schedule, and still taking orders of course, they then say May

That was May 2014 and these incompetent lying fuckwads still haven't shipped everything.
SimonBeCoinin

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:55:13 AM

Dear [customer name],

been competitive at all.

specifications:

shortly.

Please note:

Sincerely,

Yeah, after weeks/months of telling people they were on schedule, and still taking orders of course, they then say May

That was May 2014 and these incompetent lying fuckwads still haven't shipped everything.

Nope and at this point these are useless.  Shipping didn't really even kick in until they were junk.  No doubt in my mind that these thieving bastards were mining with our stuff instead of shipping.

ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:04:46 PM

Dear [customer name],

been competitive at all.

specifications:

shortly.

Please note:

Sincerely,

Nope and at this point these are useless.  Shipping didn't really even kick in until they were junk.  No doubt in my mind that these thieving bastards were mining with our stuff instead of shipping.

I got the same mail. I thought about sending them a fictitious address, so they'd at least waste money shipping the boxes somewhere, but then I came up with another idea. I'm going to write them and demand photographic/video proof of destruction, together with a refund of my $66 shipping charges.

I'd suggest that anyone who still has an outstanding order that they don't want (because the miners will run at a loss as soon as you plug them in, even if they don't burn your house down) do the same.

Fucking assholes.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: