Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 06:35:29 PM

Not  revealing who this was but....

I just called the bank that the deposits are made in. It's called Metro Bank in London. I told them about the fraud and they freaked out... Everyone here should call that bank right away to make a complaint!! The more that call the faster things get shut down!

Bank number: +44 20 3402 8285.
Account numbers:
EUR Account Number: 13633018, Sort Code: 23-05-80, IBAN: GB31MYMB23058013633018
USD Account number: 13633045, Sort Code: 23-05-80, IBAN: GB78MYMB23058013633045
GBP Account Number: 13631317, Sort Code: 23-05-80, IBAN: GB77MYMB23058013631317
Company Name: Destino LIMITED

Call them now and make a complaint!!

I once had a call from  Daniel  who said he was nothing but a supplier to BA i asked why a supplier woudl let a  different company use their Bank accounts to make payments or represent them at shows.

I'm goign to call the bank in the morning even though i didn't pay by that way it may be worth talking to them and letting them know what is going on.

Well maybe that will get things going, good luck!  Cool

On another related note still received no refund from Minersource.., I guess by now they would have enough money to at least partially refund me. 1 BTC might be little for them but a lot for me. Minersource if you're reading this, here is a special new BTC address for my refund: 15TrStnmq3G3NymjDQGPKfvGKGtd9x9945

Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

Not  revealing who this was but....

I just called the bank that the deposits are made in. It's called Metro Bank in London. I told them about the fraud and they freaked out... Everyone here should call that bank right away to make a complaint!! The more that call the faster things get shut down!

Bank number: +44 20 3402 8285.
Account numbers:
EUR Account Number: 13633018, Sort Code: 23-05-80, IBAN: GB31MYMB23058013633018
USD Account number: 13633045, Sort Code: 23-05-80, IBAN: GB78MYMB23058013633045
GBP Account Number: 13631317, Sort Code: 23-05-80, IBAN: GB77MYMB23058013631317
Company Name: Destino LIMITED

Call them now and make a complaint!!

I once had a call from  Daniel  who said he was nothing but a supplier to BA i asked why a supplier woudl let a  different company use their Bank accounts to make payments or represent them at shows.

I'm goign to call the bank in the morning even though i did'nt pay by that way it may be worth talking to them and letting them know what is going on.

yep, that is an option.

using moneyclaim in the UK to file on them in UK is another.
MichelG

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:52:38 PM

As written in BA forum :

FUCK OFF DAVID !

MichelG,

You have been given a warning by david105396.

Reason: Spamming
 <div class='callout'>
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Please do not misuse the report functions on this forum.
 </div>

They will probably ban me these motherfuckers !
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:27:44 PM

As written in BA forum :

FUCK OFF DAVID !

MichelG,

You have been given a warning by david105396.

Reason: Spamming
 <div class='callout'>
 Please do not misuse the report functions on this forum.
 </div>

They will probably ban me these motherfuckers !

oh no, not  a warning!

what's next put me in a time out.

Fuck those morons.

Dallas5

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:55:41 PM

New announcement on the site

News
Date added: 04 Dec 2014 Prospero X3 issues fixed
We have successfully tested the new version of the hashboards and we are happy to report that none of them have encountered any issues. Testing was done on a Rent-A-Minion batch of 200 units that has been running for the last 3 weeks.
We have now completed the manufacturing of new hash boards and we are starting the replacement for all customers affected. We will send tomorrow an individual email. If you have not received an email, are one of our customers and believe that your unit is affected, please write an email to our customer support.
Please wait for our email and do not return your unit to China without an RMA. Doing so might result in substantial shipping and customs charges that you will need to cover.

Who are all of these direct "customers" that have units?  I ordered nearly 14 months ago and have not received anything from them.  Now they're replacing customer units that were ordered 6 months after me through a reseller?  WTF Black Arrow? 

I realize they pulled a blatant scam with the help of minersource, but figured for legal reasons they would have delivered something by now, as these are basically worthless to them.  I should have tried to sell my order to anyone who would take it after the below communication from bobsag3 six months after I ordered when he claimed if I transferred my order to minersource I would get it faster.  It's blatantly apparent that Black Arrow promised minersource units ahead of prior paying customers as far back as last May and the offer of a free PSU to garner trust knowing they turned out to be faulty makes me glad I at least didn't fall for that part of the scam.  In my opinion, this is proof that BA/Minersource had planned to screw BA direct orders before they even had a working product.  It shows a lack of morals at best, and that this was a blatant planned scam with multiple players from the beginning at worst.

I should also note that instead of transferring my order, I made an attempt to see if bobsag3 was trustworthy by agreeing to have him host a miner for me.  If you view his trust, you'll see that he then operated the miner for himself, keeping the BTC and I never saw the unit or any sort of payment from him.

Your order for the X3 was made thru BA direct correct?

Yes.

I can get you guys a PSU for your X3 free of charge, no need to buy one from BA. Also if you would prefer, I can get them to xfer the order to my shipping que, I can probably get it to you sooner than they would.

A free PSU would be great.  I'm not sure about transferring my order though.  I worry that could cause some confusion.

We already have a process in place, your order gets added to my bulk express air freight shipments, and we get a manifest ahead of time, and you get a order populated in our store to verify all the information. All your choice, anything I can do to help considering the situation.

For the PSU, if you can just order one thru:
http://minersource.net/collections/frontpage/products/black-arrow-prospero-x3-spare-psu-for-compensation-units-only
and Choose "Bank Transfer" I will manually mark it paid to get it in the order list for PSUs.

copied to this thread to prevent deletion

I think this whole situation is full of lies and broken promises and only Blackarrow and their resellers made a nice profit. If the FBI or some other GO would see the total amount of money in good faith paying customers lost on these companies some people would end up in jail. It's easily up in the $100 000's.

If Minersource was trustworthy they would have returned my $800 already after they promised a refund twice.  Angry

Dallas5

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 11:25:51 AM

copied to this thread to prevent deletion, the other one is moderated by BA

as a neutral in this.. can we have some clarification on how bobsag was involved in the orchestration of the BA scam please?
i have a friend who was talking about ordering from minersource, but if his order is at risk, then i'd like to relay any relevant information, if possible.

thanks in advance

All I can say is after a year Minersource aka Minerhosting LLC still has my $844,- and refuses to give it back or even reply to me. This is after they promised me twice to send a refund. I guess by now almost everyone on this forum knows about it and I'm not the only one.

Even told them I would be fine if they send only 1 BTC to me: 15TrStnmq3G3NymjDQGPKfvGKGtd9x9945

Still waiting for that refund Minersource!

ok thanks.

i don't do three strikes. that's enough for me.

Same story with me pretty much for what it's worth...

Just think, what legit company would disconnect their phone number so you can only contact them via an email address which they can ignore? Please convince your friend not to give these dickheads a cent. If he wants to throw money away, send it to me instead :p

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:54:06 PM

Dear Customer,

Christmas is here and 2014 is just around the corner.

Let us take this opportunity to wish you and your family the very best this festive season from everyone here at Black Arrow. We hope 2013 has been a productive time for you and your business, and extend our warmest wishes for the New Year.

We are extremely grateful to have you as our customer and look forward to continuing to work with you in the year ahead.

We hope you have time to relax over the festive period. But should you need support, please remember that it is business as usual for our customer service team.

Peace and prosperity! We wish you on these Christmas and New Year! These are the honest wishes of your friends from Black Arrow!

"L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs" --  Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:49:34 AM

RETURN MY MONEY OR SHIP ME MY MINER YOU FUCKING PARASITES. YOU GUYS ARE SUB-HUMAN GARBAGE!
heslo
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1032

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:14:36 AM

Dear Customer,

Christmas is here and 2014 is just around the corner.

Let us take this opportunity to wish you and your family the very best this festive season from everyone here at Black Arrow. We hope 2013 has been a productive time for you and your business, and extend our warmest wishes for the New Year.

We are extremely grateful to have you as our customer and look forward to continuing to work with you in the year ahead.

We hope you have time to relax over the festive period. But should you need support, please remember that it is business as usual for our customer service team.

Peace and prosperity! We wish you on these Christmas and New Year! These are the honest wishes of your friends from Black Arrow!

"L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs" --  Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

Haha these guys have balls I'll give them that
btcminer84

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

RETURN MY MONEY OR SHIP ME MY MINER YOU FUCKING PARASITES. YOU GUYS ARE SUB-HUMAN GARBAGE!

I agree and want to get my money back. Or in other words:
I purchased and paid the X3 on 2013-11-30 (yes, in 2013!). When is shipping?
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:51:21 PM

BA's latest strategy now in buying more time kicking the can down the road, mining and embezzling as much as they can before it catches up to them, is deleting all tickets and pretending that they've completely restructured their non-existent customer service, which previously (and still) consists entirely of getting threatened by the illiterate cunt Alexey Andreev, or getting trolled by legendary Internet faggots david and blackarrow, whoever the hell they are.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:53:32 AM

BA's latest strategy now in buying more time kicking the can down the road, mining and embezzling as much as they can before it catches up to them, is deleting all tickets and pretending that they've completely restructured their non-existent customer service, which previously (and still) consists entirely of getting threatened by the illiterate cunt Alexey Andreev, or getting trolled by legendary Internet faggots david and blackarrow, whoever the hell they are.

Lets see what Alex has to say about BA's customer service:

... We have an experienced and dedicated customer support team that is able to provide a high quality service. They are qualified in handling and fixing all matters that might arise. ...

Their customer service is absolute shit. Then in the same post he proclaims Black Arrow's trustworthiness.

... We also believe that a random person from the internet that organizes a group buy is both not qualified to handle customer support, shipping matters including local customs and might also not be trustworthy to receive all your money ...

They've also demonstrated that they're a horrifically untrustworthy company. This is not surprising as they're run by a convicted criminal.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:00:06 AM

Chips and systems out at end of Feb 2014 - that means tape out sometime in December 2013, which means you've only just, or have not yet started physical design. Without being well into the physical design stage how do you know what your power or performance numbers are going to be with any confidence?

We've started the design in June. The only difference between us and our competitors is that we do not give unrealistic time frames which we know we cannot meet.

We are confident that we will deliver sooner but we do not make promises that we might not be able to fulfill.

What do we have here?

Looks like HashFash scammer Simon Barber recognizes when another scammer is full of shit!
OleOle

Activity: 532

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:14:54 PM

Hahaha! This^.

It's brutal, but many people won't see a cent or a satoshi when this debacle winds up.

Angry

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:29:15 PM

A quote from the main page of Black Arrow web site:

"We undertake a variety of projects which helps us creating a rewarding place for our family of developers while delivering fair profits to the company." -- www.blackarrowsoftware.com

Stealing thousands in honest money from me is fair? GO FUCK YOURSELF!

MichelG

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:10:57 AM

Taken from the Blackarrow forum :

"ok all this hard work has gotten somewhere, everyone who got scammed by BLACK ARROW needs to contact these people ASAP!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you as your name and contact details have been passed to Thames Valley Police who are looking into a number of complaints that have been lodged with the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau in the UK in relation to a company called Black Arrow.

I should say at the outset that there are a number of ways this matter could proceed. If it is decided that there appears to be sufficient evidence to warrant a criminal investigation then Thames Valley Police will take the matter forward though ultimately it will fall to the Crown Prosecution Service  to determine whether charges should be laid.  If Thames Valley Police consider there is insufficient evidence to investigate this as a potential criminal offence or the CPS fail to authorise criminal charges then you may wish to deal with any losses you feel you have suffered through the civil courts. Thames Valley Police will advise you in due course of the outcome of the enquiries it is currently undertaking.

In order for me to consider the matter further I should be grateful if you would let me have a response to the following:

1.       What was your understanding of the terms and conditions of the product you were purchasing from Black Arrow?

2.       Do you have a copy of these terms and conditions? If so, please scan and forward these to me.

3.       In simple terms, how did you intend using the product you purchased from Black Arrow?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Mark

Mark Bennett | Civilian Investigator | Force CID Reading  | Thames Valley Police,

Castle Street, Reading RG1 7TH|  Int - 7516101|  Ext -01189 536101"
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:45:39 AM

that's a step forwards at least. best of luck with it.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:43:36 PM

that's a step forwards at least. best of luck with it.

yep, hopefully that will light some fire under their butts. someone should direct him here as well so that people only on this forum can respond to him as weol.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
MichelG

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:41:32 PM

Well, this psychotic monkeys have blocked my access to their forum... The funny story is I do speak fluently Romanian, I have contacted some people in Bucuresti, with all the details of Alex Sovu... Being a convinct reaserched in his country, I am sure they will be very happy to find him ... Jail is what this guy deserves !

Don't worry Alex... Sunt sigur ca iti vor place inchisoara romaneasca ! Craciun Fericit poponar !
Dallas5

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 09:40:41 PM

You guys are just crazy talkers. I ordered from Black Arrow and got my miners with no problem and they work great. I had a problem early and support walked me threw my problmes.

What Im seeing here is only a very small group of guys trying to distroy BA and probably didn't even order any thing from them. I bet that Bruno Kucinskas is behind many of the sock puppets that are spewing shit about BA. That is why Alex has banned his Gleb Gamow from this thread and others I'm sure. But he keeps coming back with sock puppets some that are very old accountants i see.

Bruno Kucinskas already distroyed other mining companys with sock puppets and his crusades. Hell even look what he and his clowns are now doing to Butterfly Labs on their official thread. That is why they no longer try to maintain it any longer. Bruno gets paid by the accounts he doesn't attack. That fact has already been prove. Read my blog http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/

For all the newbies Black Arrow is fine and there is no police reports on them. Alex and the crew answer all there emails and they ship within 2-3 days or faster.

ubozhdane

WTF? That's the must bullshit post I've ever read!

My advice to anyone new to bitcoin would be to never, ever buy bitcoin miner hardware and just buy bitcoins instead. Leave the mining to the old timers and corporations. The whole bitcoin scene is full of scams, criminals and broken promises. Good honest people are hard to find in the cryptocurrency scene.

So I repeat my personal advice: Do not buy bitcoin hardware!!

The early days are gone, you're gonna lose money so just buy a few bitcoin, hold some, spend some.
bye.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: